Read and comment!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Read and comment!

Postby TheMikimouse123 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:26 am

This is a forum full of just pieces of writing I do everyday or am just think about since I can't role play in first person it may be confusing if I do! Anyways, here is where I can give a link to my other writing topics, if I get a good idea going. I will post characters here if I use the same ones over and over. My writing tends to be full of supernatural creatures... Enjoy! Feel free to add a review!
Last edited by TheMikimouse123 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"SPN Fans, We have watch at least every episode twice, and we know each character by name and face. We have watched two men cry, laugh, scream, smile, joke, and have some fun and we loved ever minute of it. It is because of SUPERNATURAL that we know that rock salt, and other things protect us from anything; And that Angels come in attractive packages. WE ARE SPN FANS UNTIL THE DAY WE DIE AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE THAT WAY!"
TheMikimouse123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: No One is the Same

Postby TheMikimouse123 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:29 am

Table of contents!

Page 1

Silas- The beast

Jessie - Rainy day

Utica - Lost...

Trapped

Unknown title

Christmas Eve

A Vampire and A Werewolf

Page 2

Run.. and don't stop

Cold air

Hunted

Good Night Darling

Cavorting

Alice Little

Vampire...
Last edited by TheMikimouse123 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:43 pm, edited 14 times in total.
"SPN Fans, We have watch at least every episode twice, and we know each character by name and face. We have watched two men cry, laugh, scream, smile, joke, and have some fun and we loved ever minute of it. It is because of SUPERNATURAL that we know that rock salt, and other things protect us from anything; And that Angels come in attractive packages. WE ARE SPN FANS UNTIL THE DAY WE DIE AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE THAT WAY!"
TheMikimouse123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMikimouse123 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:50 am

(Silas the beast.)

I'm a beast. I am a monster, immortal monster. No one quite understands the life of me. They don't understand me, I am one of a kind, I really am. To those flesh, skin bags, you call humans, I eat them. Oh yes, I do and they are quite delicious! I don't remember how I was created, I know cliche right? But I don't know how but all I want to be is normal. I am old. I originally started in England in the year 1203. Not much to talk about really, because, nothing really happened while I grew up. I had a typical life. But all I know is I was about 23 when I became this way, ever since then I've been in the shadows just watching history go on. Right now I'm sitting in a dark, stuffy, loud, and mortal place, which you place call a bar with a lovely drink called Vodka. Right now, I drown in my sins in this clear drink. The burn only makes me want more and more, clearly it is difficult for me to get drunk. I call myself Silas. And you are simply just a living soul.
Last edited by TheMikimouse123 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheMikimouse123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMikimouse123 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:15 am

(Jessie - Rainy day)

As I walked the wet streets, the rain poured on me, with an endless purpose of keeping me soaked to the bone. All I had my now soaked zip up hoodie and my faded glory jeans. It was about dinnertime, six or seven o' clock. It usually was still very bright out but the clouds made it seem about ten o' clock at night. My wore out, fake leather, lace up. boots soles rubbed against the rough, old, sidewalk. The drips of the rain continued on the street and sidewalks. I walked through the small puddles dragging my feet not really caring whether my feet got soaked. The puddles grew in sizes. I had to cross the street. My clothes dripping with water I could see my house. As I continued to walk I looked at the park and there where puddles big and small. They where a murky brown and filled the small field with water. I quickly looked to make sure there where no more cars. One ran right pasted me. It splashed up puddles that nearly hit me and I ran. I ran across the street with the clap of the puddles beneath my feet. I ran up the old, wooden, slippery steps. I nearly slipped grabbing the metal rail. I caught myself and ran up the wooden door that had been freshly painted about a year ago. The cobalt blue reflected my old house. I twisted the round iron knob and opened the door and the rush of the warm house air ran over my face. I looked up to my family who seemed to be busy with the t.v. I sighed and ran up stairs leaving puddles behind me and crashed the door open and grabbed clothes and headed for the bath. Such a long day it had been for me.
"Jessie! dinner!" My mother called up the stairs.
I sighed. I got rid of my wet clothes and pulled on long fuzzy P.J. bottoms and a black tank top.

(One of my older stories.)
Last edited by TheMikimouse123 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheMikimouse123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMikimouse123 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:58 pm

(Utica - Lost...)

He was murdered. His life, wasted in all the anger, the lies, and pain. But of course, he didn't deserve to die. He had a living chance like me. I have no feelings for cold blooded killers. Some should die in a hole and never return in anyway, shape, or form. The all should burn in the place were bad people go. H°°°. You heard me! I ain't going back on what I said, all I know.. is I'm lost in life, most importantly.... emotion.
Last edited by TheMikimouse123 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheMikimouse123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Read...

Postby TheMikimouse123 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:37 pm

(Trapped.)

My breath was uneven as I looked around the room for a way out. I was trapped. My head turning in every direction. I slammed my hands on the stone wall. "Get me out of here!" I screamed at he top of my lungs. I punched the wall with a crack of my knuckles. I cried out grabbing my hand. Tears formed in my violet eyes. "Let me out! what is wrong with you people!" I fell to my knees and then on my side and broke down and cried. Why did they put me in this dark hole. They told me I was special but how. I looked up as the water poured on my face. I had realized I had be out for a while but still in the same place. I looked up saw the clear, solute liquid. I swallowed what I could with my chapped, dry lips. I looked up, It was gone. My breath now quick. The problem was, I did not feel a heart beat anymore.
TheMikimouse123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMikimouse123 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:57 pm

(Unknown.. title...)

Each breath I take, I am taking life away from all living things but at the same time I exhale, I give life to them. So am I life or death? Trick question really as I think of that as I die here. My squirming under the surface of the water did me know good at all as bubbles surrounded me, rubbing up against my back as they inched there way to the surface. A lot of the time bubbles were escaping my air ways and becoming less airy and more full of the blue water that I was in. The water must have been below freezing because I got under here from ice breaking. As my eyes closed, I sank down in the water further away from the surface, my squirming and struggling stopped as well. Floating there, I knew it was all over as my heart slowly down and all I could see was the back of my head. The freezing water made me feel cold. Who would save me? Would could?
TheMikimouse123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMikimouse123 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:49 pm

(Christmas Eve.)

Christmas... a rather sad story for me... because every year, I loose a family member every year to the stupid government but somehow I manage to live. Every year before Christmas, One person is chosen to go to war with a leader, of course my family is a mix and guys and girls, it doesn't matter which you are, or how old but they do stop after your twenty-five. They usual use for anything and keep you til you die. Someday it will be my turn or it won't be, just like my mom who never had to, but how many more people have to die in vain?
TheMikimouse123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMikimouse123 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:51 am

(A Vampire and Werewolf)

As Marishka looked over the city, her eyes wandered for any signs of life. After all she was hungry, she needed blood to stop her evil side that always caused her so much pain so much sadness. There was a breeze and she closed her eyes listening to the wind speak to her quietly in her ears. The wind touched her flawless skin with small cold spots on her, and it didn't bother the vampire much except for the fact sometimes she didn't want to be cold and she just wanted to have a soul.

Darren laid under a tree looking up into the structure of the branches with a blank face, his eyes scanning to see if he could find an familiar shapes or structures. His arms behind his head and legs crossed as he continued to look up into the leafless tree. With a sigh he closed his eyes to darkness.
TheMikimouse123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Anyone care to read?

Postby TheMikimouse123 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:37 am

(Dark)

The day is cold.. and dark.. As the sky stays and endless white it only seems to be a dreary day. As rain covers a thin lay on the top of the ground I look up to see where it could possibly coming from. Of course, the clouds, as I look at the endless sprinkles, I close my eyes and open my arms wide letting the water hit my skin and clothing. Leaning my head back I only think of things I love which is not many because my life seems to be endless and full of nothing but can someone make it that way. As the drops get thicker I don't move an inch and I let my body go numb for after all I am just a shell holding a beating heart, broken and hurt, she is hurt and lifeless. But she stays strong in hopes it will get better knowing life is all one big game.
Last edited by TheMikimouse123 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheMikimouse123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me