tigre's characters & role plays;

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

tigre's characters & role plays;

Postby Brittle » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:59 am

I claim all of these characters. Images I use do not belong to me but there owners, names and histories I use are mine.

Do not post.

~tigre
Last edited by Brittle on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Venus

Postby Brittle » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:34 am

name; Names hold the secret to life. Their your identity and make you, you. Hello, my name is Venus Thalia Carter. It means, Love and Beauty. Though I am far from beautiful, I love so many people and things around me. Thalia was randomly given to me by my foster mother, Zuri, and Foster dad, Sam. Yes, I was adopted, my wish was never to find my parents like so many fantasy characters in books and movies are like. To me Zuri and Sam are my parents, there my one and only family. I don't blame my real mother or father for the action of abandoning me. Truthfully, if I were to poor to afford a child I too would have given them up.

gender; I am a girl. As you can see by my light pink hair. Did you know that pink was actually once considered a boy color? I have no idea how it got switched around, I guess girls started wearing it and boys didn't want to be seen wearing the same things as girls. The reason I dyed my hair is because I didn't feel like the usual brown color suited me, Pink is defiantly my color. It's also my aura, well at least that's what Zuri tells me. And I'm okay with that, pink is me.

age; 17 exactly, in fact my birthday just passed. I was born on December 11th, 1996. Which is strange because my birthday is in the winter, but I prefer the summer months. My science teacher once had a theory, if someone is born in a month in the spring they liked spring. Same with all the other seasons, of course she was wrong, several of my class mates hate spring, and fall...But most of them love winter, which is not my favorite but I don't hate. My favorite month is Fall because of the crisp air and colorful leaves, you only get that one time a year.

sexual orientation; Truthfully, I'm heterosexual. Girls have never appealed to me as, how you say...'date able' I've never kissed anyone besides my family, and I've never had a boyfriend. Most boys think i'm undatable. It's because most people see me as an emotionless robot, who is selfless and never cares about herself. A guy told me that once. And that's fine, being know as Spok from Star Trek. If I ever date it will be to the end, like they will have to go long term. Children and everything.

personality; Like people say, I'm selfless. I care about others, not about me. I have four volunteering groups 3 times a week, and a job at the local pet shelter. I love animals. That's another thing about me, I love raccoons. There absolutely gorgeous. I own one, his name is Gigabyte. I love computers also, I'm great at fixing them and working with them. Owning two websites, and co owning three, most of my life is online or helping in the shelter. People say I'm like a puzzle. There are so many pieces that go to me, it's almost impossible to get to know me. So most people don't, every time I go to a new school, they greet me, get to know me, want to be my friend, and then bam. Next day I'm sitting alone at lunch with nothing but weird looks and whispers surrounding me. Sam calls me 'at on with reality' meaning I don't care what the heck you say I'm me so beat it...Of course I'd never say it but Sam says I should.

description; Well, for starters I weigh 85 pounds. Most people believe I'm anorexic, but truthfully I am a vegetarian and am on a strict kale and salad diet. Kale is a super super healthy vegetable, with high nutrients. But it tastes disgusting...To most people. I've found a way to make it delicious. When I was born I originally had brown hair, with light blonde in it. Some people call it, Dirty blonde. When I was thirteen I chopped it off until it was boy short. Then when it grew back out, when I was sixteen, I died it pink, with a little but of blue and purple. Zuri and Sam approved it, so no I'm not a rebel. At fifteen I took up cutting, through puberty my life was miserable. At sixteen, me dying my hair was a symbol of...I guess freedom from cutting. I restrained the edge to do it, and picked up volunteer work instead. So that explains the scars on my lower calfs, neck, and arms. My eyes are strange to look at. Zuri loves my eyes, and says that they show a side to me no one knows. Mystery and beauty.

usual attire; Hoodies and skinny jeans. I have my own personal style as in, uniqueness. Zuri and Sam know that I like to be 'comfortable'. So I only own one pair of ballet flats, two dresses, and one skirt. But my favorite thing to wear are shoes. My spiked converse and moccasins.

© form; Me
© character; Me
© pictures; Rightful owners
Last edited by Brittle on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ira

Postby Brittle » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:35 am

name; Ello, girly! My name is Elizabeth Sand bottom! Just kidding, deary. Truthfully I'm Ira Jean Crosswoods. But please, call me Jean, Ira, or anything else that's not an insult. My mother gave me the name Ira because she fell in love with its many meanings, the fact that it was a unisex name was a bonus to. Ira means,
Hebrew: Watchful
Greek: Warrior; period of time; chosen one
Sanskrit: The Wind-God; the earth

I have no problem with being known as: Watchful, Chosen one, A god, the earth.
Actually that's pretty cool, compared to my friends names. Names like Caitlin and Mia mean 'pure' and boring things like that. Unlike most people I know, I love having a unique name. Most people like having ordinary names so that they can 'fit in'. Heck with the fit in! I'm with the rebels! If those blokes don't like it they can kiss my ***

Last edited by Brittle on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tova

Postby Brittle » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:35 am

name; My name is Tova Lilith Smith. Tova coming from my mothers middle name, who died giving birth too me, Lilith after my grandmother and Smith because that was my dads maiden name. I've never heard anyone with the name Tova, so I like it. It makes me sound...Unique.
age; I am currently 17 years old. My friends are around 16-18 so I have a wide variety. I currently don't own a car, but ride in my dad's sports car. It's..complicated. My dad never uses it because he stays at home for his work, but I use it for rides around town.
22 wrote:It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters
And make fun of our exes, ah ah, ah ah.
It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight
To fall in love with strangers, ah ah, ah ah.

Yeah,
We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time
It's miserable and magical, oh, yeah
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines
It's time

gender; Last time I checked...Female.
It's a little obvious but, I mean if you
want to check feel free. You don't? Didn't
think so!

personality; Hm, how do I describe my personality?
Well I'm pretty sure I'm kind of care-free and
a little rebellious. I manage my time well, and hang
out with the right people. I guess I'm not troublesome
usually i'm...tame but I can get crazy.
Once I got a tattoo because of some..ehem..incident, but
yeah totally fine usually.

description; Well...to be honest I
think i'm road
kill compared to some
girls I know. But
my exes used to tell me
that I was perfect,
then realized that's
the only thing they liked
about me
so then that's how they
became
ex's. Aside from that
I guess i'm okay, with
my hourglass shaped body and
rosy cheeks. My hair is the blue
side of black, and it used to have
feathers in it before
I removed them.
I used to be anorexic but
decided to start up again,
one persons comment on my
weight sent my in tears to the
bathroom.

talent; I sing. I haven't figured out my
own songs yet but I guess i'm a pretty
good singer compared to my music
grades and family and friends.
I used to play at a coffee shop on central
avenue every thursday night, and made
a steady paycheck of two hundred dollars
every two months.
Singing is my life, that's mostly
why i'm so popular.
But the popular is a blessing and a curse
people think I'm some stuck up
singer who doesn't care about others.
But I do, I have crushes and friends
just like any other human being!
orientation; straight. Defiantly. Sorry girls
but its just..too awkward. To be seen kissing a
girl, plus think about the rumors that'd be
spread!

history; well, as you know my
mother died giving birth too me.
So my dad was the only one
left to care for me. So we live
in a pretty sweet house because
of donations of people who felt
sorry for us. My dad runs this extreme
social networking site so he gets tons
of money and stuff.

crush; actually, I have none. Too many people I've met have let me down, have expected...more from me. Crushes seem like the lesser option right now. I just need to focus on my studies and my singing.

other; nope i'm good. Peace out <3

© form; Me
© character; Me
Last edited by Brittle on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cricket

Postby Brittle » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:37 am

Name: My name? Cricket Bethany Wilde. Don't judge me, my mom let me name myself, I was five and obsessed with the noisy creatures. So Cricket is where that came from. As for Bethany, my mum had a best friend named Bethany who died when she was fifteen. Wilde because that's my dad's last name. I like the name Cricket, it defiantly wouldn't be my first choice of a name if I could pick now...May be Celeste or something dumb like that would suit me now...

woman her age... Then again I'm not
a woman, so I guess your off the hook.
I'm sixteen. The big 1 and 6. Im old
enough to drive but my mum won't
let me. She's afraid some blokes gonna
run me over while i'm checking my
make up in the mirror...Mothers.
*sigh*

Theme Song:
I'd have to say Little Talks by
Of Monsters and Men or maybe
Lightning strikes by Snow Patrol.
"Just for a minute, the silver
forked sky, lit you up like a star,
that I will follow." Is probably
my line from the song Lightning
Strikes. My lyric from Little Talks
is maybe this one: "There's an old voice
in my head that's, holding me back.
Well tell her that I miss our little talks..."
That answer your question?

Nick Names:
I have several. Including
Paint, Splatter, Creek,
Minnie, and Crosses.
Paint and Splatter
because I am a wonderful
Graffiti artist. Don't
Worry I do it as a job,
For murals on the sides
of buildings.
Minnie because I'm not the
Tallest girl. Creek because once
I slipped and fell into
A creek and fractured
my leg and broke my arm.
Crosses is because I have
A strange birthmark
Of double crosses on
both my arms.

Personality:
You want me too describe my own personality? Okay, but if I sound vain, it's all on you. I guess I can be described as bubbly, carefree, control freak, and a perfectionist. If I don't completely erase a pencil mark it drives me nuts, so of course I get a new piece of paper. I'm a huge hippie, growing up I London I was raised properly, no offense, but peace sounded like the easier side of war. Writing is my superpower, I am an author with only one book published but two more on the way. I love singing and dancing, Hip-hop and contemporary dances are my thing. Any song, anytime, anywhere you name it.

Usual Attire:
I dress loose and comfy, I love strapless shirts and dresses, I totally rock headbands and belts. And of course, my glasses. I have two pairs, one blue and forest green ones with small fireworks exploding around the rims. My second pair, thing indigo glasses that people say really set off my eyes, sorry too toot my horn but TOOT TOOT!!
My favorite shirt is my super girl shirt, sorry but I'm a sucker for superheroes. Total geek I know...

Description:
Um, first, are you blind? Next, sorry if I describe myself off but live with it.
So, I'm not very tall obviously, around 4'4 I look up to most people in my life. Three tattoos cover my right arm, a beautiful feathered bird, a bird cage on my wrists, and a flock of birds on my shoulder. On my foot I have a small daisy, and several golden stars surrounding a half moon. On the back of my neck I have a large lily floating in a pond.
Other then my golden/green eyes, shortness, many tatts, and flowing brown hair I'm pretty normal. I go on and off anorexia a lot sadly, did you know that doing anorexia makes you even fatter? Over time, with no food to eat, you stomach starts eating your fat making you larger then before...The reason I still do it is because its an addiction, and sometimes I'm just too busy to worry about lunch or dinner. Did I mention I'm half blind? No? Well I'm telling you now. I was born blind, an eye problem or whatever. It's never really hurt me, surprisingly I can't write and type just as well as anyone else, that's why I'm not at a different school, my mother taught me late. So my eyes are as grey as the clouds above!

Phobias: I have a phobia of not being accepted. My blindness causes some popularity issues, popularity as in having friends not hogging the spotlight. Psshh, you thought I was one of those girls?

Crush: Zayn {don't know what else to put here}

History: I have a troubled past, I'm bullied and abused at school a lot. I had a one night substance abuse problem and it turned into..overdose. My mother {the only one whose not dead in my family} Sent me to rehab, saying it would be okay. But..it's not okay. Not at all. It ruined my life, and my 'friends' who dumped the stuff into me in the first place make fun of me for it! It's terrible, home is where the majority of my time is spent. I don't want to go too school, the teachers look at me disapprovingly and the students snicker and laugh behind my back, Making me feel uncomfortable in my own skin.

Other: I-i...I think we're done here.

© form; Me
© character; Me
Last edited by Brittle on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blair

Postby Brittle » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:38 am

Name: Blair Sintra. You don't want to here my full name...wait, you do? Oh we'll okay. Blair Kennedy Song Blane Corra Sintra. Told you. My mom named me. At least I didn't get my sisters name. Killia. Yeah I know right? It sounds like a rates R movie about murders...But she's hot so she makes it work. My name comes mostly from my Granma, her first name was Corra her middle name was Kennedy. My moms middle name is Song and the name Blane is from my sister. She wanted to get back at my mom for naming her killia so she said she got to name my fourth name. So Blane came in. Ugh, right?

Gender: This is gross. Why am I here again? Oh yeah, I want to be in this Roleplay. Anyways, I'm Female. Even the daftest 3 year old could tell. Do you want to check. Ew, dude I was joking...Anyways, my mom wanted a boy. And my sister wanted a girl. My dad didn't care as long as he got another child. So my mom wasn't disappointed she was more like...astounded I guess you could say?

Age: I'm Sixteen. Six years younger then my sister who is Twenty twoI like being young and all. More boys come my way then...Lol I'm joking. A little bit..Okay I'm not joking. Unlike some teens, I'm I no hurry to grow up. I you lived with my mother for as long as I have you'll know why....*shudder*

Family: My Mom, Catherine. My Dad, Charley. My sister, Killia. And {if you count him} My dog, Whistle. I was two when I named him so cut me some slack. I have three cousins, Sierra, Quinn, and Callie Robertson. They own a rabbit named Gumly. And There dad and mom are named David and Thereasa.

Description: Oh boy...Well here we go.
I'm anorexic sadly. Don't judge me, I am who I am and you will never change that. I weigh 80 pounds when a my friends weigh around 160. I'm as thin as a stick. I have pale skin but lots an lots of freckles...They cover my arms and legs. I have blazing red hair, like red crayon hair. It styled emo but trust me I'm not emo. I'm pretty tall, and I have olive green eyes with silver specks in them. My arms and legs are long but my fingers, unfortunately aren't. I have a very pretty face some say, and I guess I like that. Lol why wouldn't I like that? My freckles look like they were drawn with orange markers, that's how big they are. I wear a size 6 1/2 in woman's shoe. I'm built for swimming and warm weather. I get sunburn easily and hate being near snow. *bleh*

Personality: Really? You want me to explain my personality? Okay we'll here we go: I'm spunky and like really naive. There you go. What? A more detailed answer then that? Well fine. I'm awkward around strangers, I migrate towards people who are often bright and nice. I am driven away from mean people with an aura equivalent to a dumpster. I like drama. Except when I'm in the middle of it. It drives me crazy when people think that they're better then you. And I hate it when people brag. I'm very skiddish around young and older people. My peers I got right into. My fears are: Falling, roller coasters, vomiting, the dark, stuck with strangers and et cetera et cetera. Likes: Sushi, Skateboarding, swimming, being at the beach, pizza, fish, skate boarding, movies, romance, skateboarding skateboarding skateboarding....And I think that's it.

My history: That's a tough subject but okay.
I was born on March 19th 1997. At 7:30 In the morning my mother had me. My dad was called and he rushed too the hospital. Two hours later I was born and was sent to the nursery type room. Where...A woman tried too take me. She just took me from the nurses and started sprinting out the door. Of course the police caught her and I was given back too my mom but still...Who would do that? Anyways, I used to have a little sister named Talia but she died of cancer when she was three years old.
Probably Twenty more incidents happened after that that I don't have time to explain so yeah.

Normal Attire: Easy peasy.
I wear ripped skinny jeans and sleeveless shirts. Lets just say...I like to breath. I wear shirt that are tight and fitted same with the jeans. I like wearing sunglasses, they're like glasses but...Fun! I also like wearing high top. They're just so fun! <3

Love life
Crush:
Orientation: Straight as a ruler man. ; )
Situation: Single as a Pringle! <3

Other:
Nope, sorry got lazy so made this <3

© form; Me
© character; Me
Last edited by Brittle on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ferris

Postby Brittle » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:38 am

She's just a girl,
and she's on fire
Hotter than a fantasy,
lonely like a highway
She's living in a world,
and it's on fire
Feeling the catastrophe,
but she knows she can fly away

Oh, she got both
feet on the ground
And she's burning it
down
Oh, she got her
head in the clouds
And she's not
backing down

Username| British
Full name| Ferris Ally Lea

Nickname| Alex...I guess that's it^^
Age| I am 17 years old. Born on April 5th.
Gender| I'm a Girl most defiantly.
Hair Colour| I have Creamy brown hair, my friends always say it looks like milk chocolate...Yum
Eye Colour| I have Striking Blue eyes, they're piercing like cold ice.
Body Modifications| No but I hope to have a Willow tree tattoo sometime. And maybe a Peace sign on my left shoulder...

Description| I am moderately tall, with lightly white/brown skin, since I spend so much time in the sun. Again I have Creamy Brown Hair that's cut to my shoulders, I have a small streak of blonde on the left of my head. I have freckles along the bridge of my nose, and piercing blue eyes. My eyebrows are thin and raise above my eyes like a question mark. I guess I'm pretty but not Gorgeous...
Likes|
-Skate boarding
It's like...Total freedom/epicness
-Surfing
It's kind of like Swimming but faster and your On a board! <3

Dislikes|
-Heat/Fire-It freaks me out. I can take sharp objects near my face, I can take anything near me, but fire? NOOOOOO!
-Storms- Even a little rain freaks me OUT!

Fears|
Well...Everything up there^^
Also I am totally afraid of Heights! I will cry even when I'm like 4 feet off the ground!

Personality| I'm pretty cool I guess...But Heights scare me, so much that I might cry. <I don't think that's considered cool so...^^ Anyways, I will always take a dare. I run head on at anything. I never say no, and never back down. I love running an coding sports. I like being funny and Random, I'm super competitive and always HAVE to win. I get angry only sometimes but I laugh usually.
My favorite t-Shirt says:
Randomness and Immaturity.
The story of my life.

Family|My Mom and Dad. My little sister died in a car accident with my mom. My mom survived but she has a horrid scar running across the left side of her face...sometimes I'm afraid that I'm going to die. I've got no clue but I have a strong fear of death like its hanging over my shoulder. If we swerve in the road I scream, scared that I may join my sister... My dad doesn't really talk much to me. He mostly just goes on long trips with mom or stays by himself out in the yard just staring at the sky
Orientation| Straight threw and threw. Dating girls never occurred as an option to me. And if it did, my parents would skin my back side and disown me!
Crush|
Bf/Gf|
Married?| Of course not! I'm 17 for crying out loud! ^^
Other| I'm the Crazy one!

© form; Me
© character; Me
Last edited by Brittle on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Florida

Postby Brittle » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:40 am

a little background;
Florida Chloe Jennings grew up in Texas along with three older brothers. She lived on a ranch like every other Texan teenager lived. Florida started to be known as Flo, or Blue. Flo because every time someone said Florida she immediately thought they were talking about her, So Flo it became. Blue was the second nick name she ever got, because once she had to paint her body blue for this concert thing...Let's just say everyone remembered. Florida wasn't the most popular girl in school, she was in the middle group. The group people considered, nice, pretty people who were often quiet or smart. Yes it came with a job description...

Florida doesn't have the soundest security about her body our looks. One giggle and she's embarressed even if it's not her there giggling about. Although described as pretty, Florida was abused and bullied, throughout high school she was a wreck, moving to a different high school was the only other option. But soon, when rumors arose that she changed high schools cause of a mental breakdown, Florida was forced to flee again. This time, they moved. It was 'time for a change anyway' quote on quote her mother said.

Along the way she'd made plenty of friends, including best friends. But never good enough friends too stand up for her. Florida is hopeful that that will change soon. She took up writing, her only escape. So far, Florida has written one book and is currently working on two more, her characters portray real people in her life. The main characters are usually her friends or family members, the extra special characters who appear once do a while are Florida. Her shy character is easy to fit into any story.

name;
My name is Florida Chloe Jennings.
But I prefer Flo. That's what my friends call me. I got he name Florida because my parents Jamie Jennings and Ron Jennings had lived in Florida for three years.

age; I am currently 18 years old. Born on July 9th, 1995 in a California hospital, St.March. I guess
It's cool being born in California but...I've never been back there, like I was there for two months after I was born but no memories relating to that moment. Ever.

sexual orientation; I am heterosexual, never liked a girl in that way, and never will.

Wip

© form; Me
© character; Me
Last edited by Brittle on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blithe

Postby Brittle » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:41 am

Last edited by Brittle on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Artemis

Postby Brittle » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:42 am

.......................Artemis
...................................Grand
name; hello my name is Artemis Grand. No middle, only first and last.
I guess my mother just was in awe at the goddesses strength and might.
Her will to survive and to hunt. Well, in my opinion that's why my name
is Artemis. At least, that's what I tell other people. If you didn't know this
Artemis is a Greek goddess, daughter of Zeus and sister of Apollo, the
stuck up sun god.
Last edited by Brittle on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me