~Camellia~

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

~Camellia~

Postby Brooketail » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:11 pm

There once was a little girl named Camellia. Not much unlike you or me really, but all the same she was a very special girl. You see, Camellia just happened to be an orphan and though she seemed regular enough, she was very disliked and just seemed different from the other children. Not many of the little boys and girls at the orphanage liked Camellia for some unknown reason. They did, however, play with her often.

One day some of the children from the orphanage, including camellia, went out to a grassy field with one large tree in the middle of it. The other children decided to play a trick on poor little Camellia. They told her it would be fun to play hide and seek. Camellia, oblivious to their plans, agreed happily. The other children named her it and said that if she couldn't find them to come back to he tree. Then, they all ran off while Camellia counted. They unfortunately were not headed off to hide, but to go get icecream without her.

Once Camellia had finished counting, she set off to find the others. She looked in the few bushes there were and up the trees, all around the field she looked, but to no prevail. Since Camellia could not find anyone she went to wait for them by tree as she was told to. Camellia waited and waited for them to come back. Soon, days had passed,but not wanting to leave for fear they might come whie she was gone. Camellia stayed sitting under the tree, true hunger Gnawing at her stomach and her throat was as dry as a weat field in a drout. She kept waiting though.

Camellia waited till she could no longer. She lay down and stared at the blue sky through the long lefty branches of the oak next to her. She blinked once, and then her eyes closed. Never again would hose eyes see this world. Forgotten was she for not many payed attention to the poor Camellia flower that had been growing so wonderfully, but had been forgotten by many. But something happened as her eyes closed. nature itself seemed to take pity on the poor young girl who had been abondaned so cruelly. A small light seemed to flicker and the girl's body was gone. In the same spot where her head had touched the ground though lay a flower beginning to grow, a small little pink flower. It's name? Camellia.

© copyright 2013
Last edited by Brooketail on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brooketail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Camellia~

Postby Brooketail » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:18 pm

I hope you enjoyed my little story about this sweet little girl and the creation of the Camellia flower. Really, I was just inspired and a story began to shape in my head. I simply made it on a whim of imagination.
~Brooketail
Brooketail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theburningfire » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:27 am

I love it! I feel so bad for her, yet the flower so beutiful. (sorry if I didn't spell that right)
theburningfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brooketail » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:25 am

Thanks,Penguin! I'm glad you enjoy my little story.

(*beautiful)
Brooketail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theburningfire » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:20 pm

thanks now I can spell for once XD
theburningfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brooketail » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:42 pm

Dont worry, I misspell things all the time. :3
Brooketail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snapel » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 pm

That story is so sad but beautiful
RIP Alan Rickman, know that we all love you and miss you <3ImagePlease cheak out this awsome site
Please click --> http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Padfootlover#0 ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Snapel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brooketail » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Thank you!
I'm glad that you like it.
Brooketail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snapel » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:41 pm

As soon as i saw the name i knew i'd like it :D )
RIP Alan Rickman, know that we all love you and miss you <3ImagePlease cheak out this awsome site
Please click --> http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Padfootlover#0 ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Snapel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brooketail » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:15 pm