Am I Really That Twisted? (A Warrior Fanfic)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Am I Really That Twisted? (A Warrior Fanfic)

Postby Wet Bread » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:06 am

Prologue
Swarmstar stepped into the dark clearing, surprised by how shadowy it was. Starclan's forest was usually much more bright, light reaching every corner. She looked up as a shadowy movement caught her eye. "Buzzfoot?" She questioned, seeing the dark tabby pelt appear. Swarmstar was surprised by her sister's appearance after everything she had done. Buzzfoot betrayed the clan long ago and payed dearly for it. "Buzzfoot, I didn't know you ran in Starclan's forest." The she-cat let out a loud, maniacal laugh.
"Why dear Sister, this isn't Starclan's forest. This is a forest of shadows. A place that your clan is bound to end up along with all the other clans." Buzzfoot meowed, voice filled with menace. Swarmstar growled at her once beloved sister,
"What do you mean?" She said angrily.
Buzzfoot laughed again,
"The end of the clans is coming, Sister. And it shall be led by one more twisted than any cat in the forest." She said, disappearing into the shadows. Swarmstar's heart raced as the shadows darkened, leaving her in darkness.
Swarmstar awoke in her nest to the sound of a queens yowl. Blizzardclaw was kitting. Swarmstar rushed to the nursery where Lakeshine was working slowly and patiently.
"How is she doing?" Swarmstar asked slightly jolted by the shadows cast by the moonlight. Lakeshine nodded,
"She's overstressed herself but, she is young and strong. Her kits will be fine." Swarmstar watched as Lakeshine helped Blizzardclaw birth three healthy kits, a white she-cat with silver patches, a small white she-cat, and a light silver tom. All three healthy kits. Swarmstar's moment of happiness and relief was interupted by a realization. Buzzfoot's words flowed through her mind. Could it be that one of these kits was the one twisted enough to lead the clans to the forest of shadows?

Ranks

Forestclan
Leader: Swarmstar- A light tabby she-cat with dark stripes. A good leader although rather unsure of herself.
Lives: 5

Deputy: Stonespot- a gray tom with darker gray spots. He can seem stern sometimes but, has a kind side. Tanfoot is his mate.

Medicine Cat: Lakeshine- A light brown tabby she-cat. She's slightly older but refuses to retire or take an apprentice. A very stubborn cat.

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Warriors:
Skyfoot- A blue-gray tom with seven toes making his feet very broad. Somewhat carefree personality.

Elkpelt- A tall light brown tom. Is very serious and somewhat grumpy.
Apprentice: Daisypaw

Scarletrose- A furry dark ginger she-cat with a temper! Always speaks her mind. Skyfoot's mate.
Apprentice: Milkpaw

Bearclaws- A large dark brown tom with big paws. He looks dangerous but, is harmless. Whiteluck's mate.
Apprentice: Hawkpaw

Whiteluck- A small white she-cat with warm, motherly personality. Is a sort of mentor to the queens and spends a great amount of time in the nursery. Is mother to Darkmist, Firetail, Silkpaw (deceased), Locustkit (deceased), Milkpaw, and Daisypaw.

Spiderspirit- a black tom with bright yellow eyes. Is mostly serious and quiet but also courteous and kind. Most of the younger she-cats have crushes on him.

Tansyleaf- a spirited young light ginger she-cat. Is always in a good mood and sees the bright side of things. Is Spiderspirit's best friend.

Darkmist- A dark tabby she-cat. Takes her role very seriously and never goofing off.

Firetail- Darkmist's brother. A little serious but not like Darkmist. He's much more good spirited. Is brown with a ginger tail tip.

Apprentices:
Hawkpaw- a dark brown tom. He doesn't come from the clans, he was found as a kit. He is determined to prove himself loyal to his clan.

Milkpaw- a fluffy white tom. He is kind spirited and nice.

Daisypaw- a white she-cat with brown splotches. Is similar in personality to her mother.

Queens and Kits:
Tanfoot- A furry, tan she-cat who is level-headed and down to earth.
Mother of:
Beigekit- a light tom like his mother. The quietest of the litter. Briarkit- a dark gray she-cat with her father's personality. Lark-kit- a light gray she-cat who is easily angered.
Antkit- a dark tan tom. Is the leader of his siblings always getting them in trouble.

Blizzardclaw-A white she-cat with light gray markings. Is practical and doesn't wish to be a queen. Is heavy with kits. Unknown mate.

Elders:
Dogstream- A large black tom. Spiderspirits father. He is the oldest cat in the clan and tells the kits many stories.

Threeleg- A gray she-cat who retired early because a dog bit her leg clean off. She is a very down-hearted cat.

Nightclan

Leader: Fruitstar- A tortoiseshell she-cat. Moons of leading have hardened her heart. Does not trust the other clans.
Lives: 2

Deputy: Vixenfur- A bright ginger she-cat with dark legs. She treats other cats fairly.

Medicine Cat: Howlingstorm- A dark black and gray tom with cloudy eyes.

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Eaglepaw- A nice she-cat who is white with golden siamese markings.

Warriors:
Lynxclaw
Swiftsky
Apprentice: Lakepaw
Mallownose
Wetcloud
Oakleg
Apprentice: Singepaw
Sandytail
Spottedshell
Apprentice: Acornpaw
Hazelheart

Apprentices:
Lakepaw
Singepaw
Acornpaw

Queens and Kits:
Swallow-wing
Mother of:
Bark-kit
Finkit

Willowdusk
Mother of:
Honeykit
Lilykit
Toughkit

Elders:
Pinemask
Cowspot
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 1

Postby Wet Bread » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Songkit sat patiently next to his silver and white sister, having a stare down of sorts. Echokit's face was a mask of impatience as she switched her gaze to Whisperkit's squiggling white form.
"Come on Whisperkit, hurry up!" Echokit said anxiously. Blizzardclaw, their mother, stopped licking Whisperkit and looked sharply at Echokit.
"Don't pester your sister! She'll open her eyes soon enough." Blizzardclaw scolded. Songkit looked at Echokit's bright blue gaze. She had been the first one to open her eyes and when Songkit first opened his gaze that was what he saw staring down at him. Songkit's eyes were an olive green that compared well against Echokit's.
"But she's taking forever!" Echokit whined. Blizzardclaw gave her a look that screamed, 'be quiet.' To Songkit's surprise Whisperkit turned her head up to Blizzardclaw and said in a quiet voice,
"Mother, I think I will open my eyes now." Blizzardclaw gave her an approving lick.
"Okay, if you feel like you're ready." She said turning her gaze to Songkit and Echokit, "Why can't you two be as calm and patient as Whisperkit?" Songkit and Echokit looked at each other and rolled their eyes in harmony. They had started giggling when they heard a shriek from Blizzardclaw as Whisperkit shrank away from her. Tanfoot looked sharply from across the den.
"What? What is it?" She said alarmed. Blizzardclaw had her back pressed to the wall of the den and her eyes were haunted.
"Her eyes. her eyes." Blizzardclaw kept whispering over and over again. Whisperkit turned her frightened gaze onto Songkit and immediately he was frozen in place. Her eyes were a pure, bright, blood red but that wasn't what held him frozen in place. In her eyes he saw a vision. A vision of blood and darkness. Cats were fighting and Songkit was leading the charge. He shook it off as his vision cleared and he realized that none of the other gathering cats had frozen but, him, Blizzardclaw, and Echokit. The other cats weren't experiencing visions but, they were frightened by her eyes. Tanfoot took her to Lakeshine and Whiteluck was comforting Blizzardclaw. Songkit looked quietly over to Echokit who was staring at him frightened.
"W-what did you see?" He asked her quietly. Echokit looked like she'd seen a ghost but, she quickly pushed it away.
"I saw us as warriors." She said casually, trying to sound cheerful. Songkit knew the hidden words she wasn't saying. It was them as warriors, covered in blood.
[center]
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 2

Postby Wet Bread » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:51 am

Songkit sat patiently next to Whisperkit while she had her daily checkup. According to Lakeshine there was absolutely nothing wrong with Whisperkit but, their mother still made her visit the medicine den every day. Blizzardclaw had become a shadow of herself. She rarely talked and she was very cold, especially toward Whisperkit. Echokit was different too. Instead of accompanying Whisperkit and Songkit, she would run off and play with Lark-kit, Briarkit, Beigekit, and Antkit. It seemed that Songkit was the only one who wouldn't leave Whisperkit alone. He played with her every day even though sometimes it hurt to look into her eyes. Whisperkit came running out, done with her checkup.
"Let's play something!" She said happily as they walked into the clearing.
"Okay." Songkit replied, "How about Mossball?" Whisperkit smiled in excitement as Songkit picked up a nearby mossball left by the other kits. He swiped it with his paw and it went flying towards Whisperkit. She responded quickly and batted it back to him. Whisperkit was very fast because of her small structure. They were having a good time until the rest of the kits came out from the club they created under a small bush, Antkit, as always, led the charge. Antkit stopped in front of Whisperkit and puffed out his chest.
"Give us back our mossball." He said commandingly. Songkit growled under his breath, Antkit was always being mean to him and Whisperkit. Songkit stepped in front of Antkit and looked up at him. He was much older but, Songkit didn't care.
"Leave her alone!" He meowed threateningly. "We didn't do anything to you."
[center]
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me