[ writing dump??? ]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: [ writing dump??? idek at this point ]

Postby The Worst Username » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:21 am

Sheesh, that was sad, but so well-done. How did you write something like that at five AM? It's beautiful.
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emoji movie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:09 am

@faerie
than k s my g uy !!!!
aoegjaetohjaeothjoaetjhoj
i app re ci a te you!! tgijaogargj ;w;

@the worst username
thanks!!!! i technically started at like,
2am so i really can't take that much
credit haha.
emoji movie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:52 pm

WOW, that was actually beautiful, Inc, and I'm not usually one to be into the more romantically-focused stuff! Your descriptions were just gorgeous, and the whole thing was amazing! o: I love the repetition, too; you did such a great job, I love it!! <3
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emoji movie » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:19 pm

ahhh thank you ranger!!!
i appreciate it a lot ahhhhh ; o ;
emoji movie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:21 pm

inconspicuous; wrote:
ahhh thank you ranger!!!
i appreciate it a lot ahhhhh ; o ;
:)
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

practice bc it's been a month and my writing ?? who is she

Postby emoji movie » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:39 pm

image found under 'labelled for reuse'
    The rain flushed through the town, spilling down from the sky and splattering against the floor relentlessly. The streets that were once flooded with people was now abandoned, fancy folks favouring the insides of their home over the harsh beating of the rain against the pavement. Strips of fabric splayed out above cars kept the fancy vehicles from being hammered down upon by the water droplets, but the benches that lined each street and the occasional child's toy left abandoned on the street remained bare.

Throughout the day- the rain persisted. Knocking against the city at a constant rate, causing the whole place to palpitate under it's heavy press. Day grew to dusk to night- not that it made much of a difference due to clouds- and the whole town grew silent. Occasional vehicles might've passed by, but that was it.

That was it, save the two figures that tromped through the flooded street.

"Come on," the girl yelled, grabbing one of her friend's hands and pulling him through the streets. There was an earthy scent that drifted through the air, accompanied by the tip-tapping of their feet against the floor. The two were an odd pair from a distance, a short girl and a tall boy trudging through the rain occasionally yelling at each other; that was a sight you didn't see every day.

"Aww crap, why'd you have to stay late at school today?" The boy asked, a scowl written clearly on his face as he was pulled along the street. A shiver ran down his spine, and he wasn't sure whether it was from the rain soaking his sweater or the cold. Taking his freed arm, he rubbed it gently against the exposed skin of his other arm in an attempt to warm it up.

"Because I had work to do for Mrs.Smith," the girl began to huff, glancing up to glare at him. "I mean, it's not like you had anything better to do!"

The boy rolled his eyes, stealing his one hand away from the girl again and tucking it into his pocket but continuing to run. "What'd she do to get you to stay behind?"

"Well you see, unlike someone who's smart enough to get all 100s, I stayed for extra credit to get at least 50 in math."

"You can only really blame yourself for that."

The boy continued to return jabs at the girl, hoping the banter would wash away that shivering feeling that haunted his skin and sunk into his bones. As they continued to run a bit more, he felt a tingly feeling that crept up his spine and he swallowed a lump in his throat. Stopping to a pause, he glanced over his shoulder a couple of times before turning to face the now even more pissed girl.

"You wanted to go quickly! Why are you stopping?" The girl demanded, a pout on her lips as her forehead scrunched up.

"I know, I know, but just-- something feels off." A gasp which was clearly fake followed his gasp, and he frowned.

"Wow! A building! That's amazing! Can we go now?"

He glanced up at the building he was staring at before and furrowed his eyebrows. Nodding, he let her take his hand again and the two took off. Just as the two shot off to get home, he felt the chill again, and a crunching sound behind the pair.
emoji movie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:28 pm

CONTINUE
PLEASE
I KNOW IT WILL PROBABLY ONLY END SADLY BUT LIKE
*CRUSHES REFRESH BUTTON*
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Worst Username » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:54 am

*jumps through wall*
NEW STORY YES
I love this one! It's really atmospheric, and I'm honestly just...what happens next!?
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emoji movie » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:31 am

haha thank u guys !!