➳ Ethereal (a warrior cat CYO Adventure!)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

➳ part fourteen

Postby ossa di cervo » Sun May 07, 2017 7:23 pm

During the six months since the kits had been born not much exciting happened. Everyone stayed healthy and everyone stayed joyful. Froststar did notice, however, that Oakfang and Stagstorm were still closer then he was comfortable with. Bluestorm, now a busy father hadn't the time to keep an eye on them so Froststar simply had to trust that his warriors weren't about to betray him. It was time to give the clan two new apprentices. Now that Foxtail had moved into the nursery it couldn't be long until the clan had more kits!

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the old willow to hear my words! It's time to get Stormfeather's kits into the apprentice's den." Froststar sat on the old, hallow den, tail curled around his paws as he watched little Pebblekit and Riverkit approach.

"Pebblekit," Froststar began, watching as the tiny pale grey she-cat stepped forward, tripping over her own paws, "You are now ready to be an apprentice, from this day on your name shall be Pebblepaw." Pebblepaw simply sighed, looking off behind Froststar, "Your mentor shall be Raintail. I hope Raintail can teach you to be a wonderful medicine cat and that you can can achieve much."

The blind little Pebblepaw turned and stalked away, meeting Raintail several tail lengths away and touching noses with her. The leader's gaze hesitated over the little kit, a pang of guilt washing over him for the poor blind kit. He hoped she'd grow into her confidence some day...

"My turn!" came a little squeak from Riverkit as she hurdled forward, a remarkable mirror image of her father.

"Riverkit," Froststar chuckled lightly as the kit settled near his paws, "You are also ready to become an apprentice and from this day forward you shall be known as Riverpaw! You're mentor shall be.."

Q Who is Riverpaw's mentor?
      A. Ivycloud
      B. Nightleg
      C. Doestep
      D. A new warrior not yet mentioned.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➳ Ethereal (a warrior cat CYO Adventure!)

Postby justice'n'joy » Sun May 07, 2017 7:39 pm

A
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Mon May 08, 2017 6:00 am

The next part will be up tonight once I get off of work and holy cow do I have some drama planned!
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
───────────────────────────────
Create A Clan - ➳ who are you again..? - Link Name Here - Link Name Here
─────────────────────────────
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miss universe » Mon May 08, 2017 9:52 am

mark, this is amazing!
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ part fifteen

Postby ossa di cervo » Mon May 08, 2017 7:36 pm

"Ivycloud!" Froststar called, "While a young warrior I believe you will be a great mentor to Riverpaw - teach her your ways of honesty, bravery and stealth."

The leader of WillowClan watched as Riverpaw and Ivycloud touched noses, pleased to hear his Clan okay with the appointment.

"Pebblepaw! Riverpaw!" the Clan chanted several times before dispersing.

Quickly after the Clan was asleep, steadily filling to camp with snores and dreams. Earlier that night the Clan had been alerted to who would be attending the mornings Gathering to meet with RavenClan. Every included cat was excited, as they all were before every Gathering but nothing in particular led to extra excitement this round.

The morning was quick and filled with hunts as well as the usual patrols - prey proved to be in surplus because each hunt was successful and not a belly was empty. Once the sun began to set, Froststar gathered his warriors at the camp entrance. He, Paleflower, Gorsefoot, Badgerclaw, Ivycloud, Nightleg, Stagstorm and the newly apprenticed Riverpaw were piled near him, itching to get going.

With a flick of his tail WillowClan was off, bounding through the forest to the great Gathering spot. They arrived quickly into the clearing with the great oak tree, quickly noting that RavenClan had already arrived. His warriors were quick to mingle while Paleflower stayed near his side.

"I'm going to go meet with Redleaf at the base of the Great Oak, want to walk with me?" she smiled, flicking Froststar over the shoulder with her tail.

Froststar purred lightly, "Sure, it'd be great to see her while I look for Emberstar and what better way to find her then through her own deputy?"

Together the warrior and deputy duo trotted off toward the base of the tree. Redleaf sat between the roots, tail flicking patiently, speaking calmly with none other then Emberstar. The deep orange she-cat and her tortoiseshell leader turned their attention to the approached pair and flicked their ears in greeting.

"Ready, Froststar?" Emberstar purred after a few moments of catching up.

The pointed leader nodded, "After you."

The two leaders began the Gathering and Emberstar reported that RavenClan was forever thankful for Raintail's help and that their kits were thriving now - a new liter had been born leaving them with five healthy kits. The sickness had thankful left the Clan quickly and they were able to focus on stocking up for leaf-fall.

Froststar swapped Emberstar spots, filled his lungs and opened his maw when...

"Heeelllpp!" a she-cat's piercing, terrified shriek filled the air.

Instantly every cat's fur was on end and their heads spun in the direction of the caterwaul. The she-cat burst through the surrounding trees, huffing, eyes wide, "Please, someone! Help me!"

Q What does the she-cat ask for help with?
      A. A group of rouges chasing after her.
      B. She has found two dead bodies.
      C. Her kits are trapped by three large dogs.
      D. One of her kits got it's paw stuck in a bear trap.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miss universe » Mon May 08, 2017 7:37 pm

ooh, ooh, option D!
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Mon May 08, 2017 7:41 pm

B!
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Mon May 08, 2017 7:45 pm

This is first come, first serve, so litten got this round.

We'll see what this loner and her kit(s?) are up to in the morning!
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
───────────────────────────────
Create A Clan - ➳ who are you again..? - Link Name Here - Link Name Here
─────────────────────────────
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me