~WinterSerperior Writings~

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: ~WinterSerperior Writings~

Postby Yubel Fated » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:09 pm

Oh my gosh xD

I'm not your protagonist I'm not even my own
I don't know anything I don't even know what I don't know

And if you look outside you'll see disintegrating trees

╔══════════════╗
Name: Shadow
Profile: Judai/Jaden Yuki
Previous: Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Call me anything though! So be creative!
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

The artificial way the sunlight bounces off of
g̸̢̮̥̏͝l̷͔̘͍̑̍͝ì̶̛̠̖̒t̸̢̰̩̀̔̾̕c̴̨̘͌̄̈́̿h̶̡͙͔̫̆͜͝í̴̝̎͛̀n̵̡̘̰̈́̔ḡ̷̢̨̫̬̓̀ leaves

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~WinterSerperior Writings~

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:19 pm

XD
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Angst Prompt #1

Postby Yubel Fated » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:41 pm

I reccommend listening to this with this song

Ari watched as N sank to his knees. "Why don't you love me...?" N whispered tears filling up in his eyes. "I don't understand. What did I do?"

His heart broke at the sight of his former son pleading to understand. "That's the problem N." He whispered back, newly cut hair flowing in the wind. "I did. I loved you. I loved you like you were my own son." He shook his head, using his right hand to hold his left broken shoulder. "Your father made you blind to the truth. You didn't do anything." Besides attack me He bit his tongue to keep the sarcasm from slipping out.

As much as Ari wanted to blame everything on Ghetsis, N and he himself were partially to blame as well. N for refusing to listen to reason and Ari himself for being apart of the problem in the first place. He wondered how much would've been different if he weren't born at all, if Cheren and Bianca were the heroes of their own story. If he hadn't tempted fate. Cheren wouldn't have had this much trouble with N. Bianca could've talked it gently over with him.

Why couldn't he do anything right for once?

Ari flinched as Ghetsis slammed into the room, his hateful glare directed toward N who cowered. It took all of Ari's willpower not to cower as well, slight panic rose in his chest as the man he once called sir came closer.

"After all of that, do you think you're still worthy of sharing the name Harmonia with me? Good-for-nothing boy!" Ghetsis boomed, stopping before the two of them. Though before either could answer, he bulldozed through. "To start with. I spurred N into pursuing ideals. The reason we awakened the legendary pokemon now was to give my Team Plasma more power! Power to control the fearful masses! That was at least well done."

Ari limped toward N, "You're insane. I'm so glad you fired me." He retorted gently pulling his former son into his protective hold.

Ghetsis ignored Ari and instead turned to the male into his arm. "After saying you put your beliefs on the line and had to challenge him to a battle... You lost to him of all people! There is such a thing as being too stupid Natural!" he snapped before bulldozing on. "Add it up and you're nothing more than a warped defective boy who knows nothing but pokemon!"

"And whose fault is that? You're not exactly winning father of the month over here." Ari snarled before N could answer. "Who kept him in a room without human contact? Who threw half dead pokemon and expected him to fix them?!"

Ghetsis turned his gaze up toward Ari, ignoring his questions and accusations. "I never thought that the legendary Pokemon would choose a trainer like you. It caught me completely off guard, a former Team Plasma Sage. Who would've thought?"

Before Ari could respond, Ghetsis growled. "Ari, so what if it chose you?! That doesn't mean you're a threat! Come on, now you face ME in battle! I cant wait to see the look on your face when you've lost all hope!"

The hybrid let N go and moved to get up. "That's a bold statement Ghetsis."

Ghetsis smirked. "No, whats bold is that you're trying to stand up to me in the condition you're in. As amusing as this conversation is, it might be more fun to crush you into the dirt."

Ari smirked a bit in response, sending the older man into a slight confusion. Though before he could ask what was funny, Ari fisted his hand and threw it back before punching his former superior in the face. He stumbled a bit and watched as Ghetsis crumpled to the floor. He winced as his leg buckled underneath him sending him to the floor.

"Its over." Ari whispered, tearing up while watching Alder drag the unconscious form away. "Arceus... Its over."

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Angst Prompts #3 and #6

Postby Yubel Fated » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:58 pm

He felt safe, warm, comfortable. Was that how friendship worked? If it was, it was kind of odd in his opinion. But it was the fact it was a new unexplored emotion that set his blood pumping.

Burying his face into his friend's shoulder he couldn't help but to feel at home. It was something he'd only read about in books and seen in movies. He'd always disregarded them due to the nature of the books. Senseless fluff for what his childhood friend called 'feels.'

Pah. Who needed 'feels?' What need did that serve to satisfy? Yet here he was, between his two best friends experiencing that comfort. That safety.

Though that comfort faded away as he woke up from a deep sleep to find the one who he'd been snuggling into was gone. Along with the girl who clung to him from behind. He was alone once again. It was a dream of what had been and what he hoped to be.

His one best friend went missing two years ago and his childhood friend was busy studying.

Cheren was alone in this world again.

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Angst prompt #8

Postby Yubel Fated » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:42 pm

Ari fell deeper into the darkness, lungs locked within his chest and his non-beating heart stung. It was hard to breathe. He couldn't bring his keyblade to hand.

Part of him berated himself for listening to those who brought him under. He cursed the shadows that already encapsulated his mind and how they'd used them to get to him. The darkness within his mind and heart reminded him that he was by no means a saint, it was something that never stirred to change within him. Though despite that, he felt a small light that wasn't there before.

The people he'd made friends with in the other worlds he'd been to flashed through his mind. They'd always had faith in him even when he had no faith in himself. He felt like he was letting them down by letting himself go under. But that didn't matter anymore, for all they knew he was safe in another world.

He could hear his little sisters screaming at him to wake up. He could feel metal against skin as Blaze slapped him, though that too faded into numbness.

What was the point anymore?

It somehow got harder to breathe the farther he fell. it hurt to breathe.

But he let himself fall, why would he complain now ?

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Soft Prompt #7

Postby Yubel Fated » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:15 pm

Whoops this turned out to be angst. This is my first songfic on here. So I recommend you play this while reading.

Ari hummed to N as he combed out his hair, it was a routine they followed every night. He'd get a bath, get dressed, brush teeth, comb hair then sing until he fell asleep.

The song would change every night, though a favorite of his was Lullaby for a Princess. Neither of them really watched My Little Ponyta but it was an interesting show whenever they caught it or Ari was too lazy to change the channel. Though that was rare as Ghetsis barely ever allowed him to watch tv, it was just another thing he snuck in under his superior's nose.

It wasn't apart of the show as far as he knew, more of something someone called Ponytaphonic came up with to go with the show. He didn't know what the lyrics were pertaining to, but it was a soft enough song to keep the young prince asleep.

Fate has been cruel and order unkind, how can I have sent you away? The blame was my own; the punishment, yours. The harmony's silent today.

He threaded his fingers through his son's hair. It was soft like always and somehow seemed to calm him down further, something he never knew why. The boy had been combined with Zorua DNA, which always baffled him. Why would someone experiment on their own flesh and blood?

But into the stillness I'll bring you a song, and I will your company keep. Till your tired eyes and my lullabies have carried you softly to sleep.

Shaking off his thoughts Ari finished and tucked his boy into bed. Kissing his forehead he continued singing. It was a strange song and gave him a slight sense of foreshadowing. Though he wasn't sure why. Either way. It was a sad but sweet song.

Slowly walking out he smiled a bit as N fell asleep, the boy was asleep finally. Though before he got too far he felt himself be grabbed from behind. He struggled a bit before a cloth covered his nose and mouth. Breathing deeply he tried to shove away, but he felt his strength grow further and further away from him as his body gave out.

The last thing he saw was Colress.

Once did a pony who shone like the sun, look out on her kingdom and sigh. She smiled and said "surely there is no pony so lovely and so well beloved as I." So great was her reign and so brilliant her glory that long was the shadow she cast. Which fell dark upon the young sister she loved and grew only darker as days and nights passed.

"I changed just as you have." N's growl refocused Ari's attention onto him. "The lies you fed to me have finally worn off, you have no control over me."

N's eyes widened as Ari laughed, "You think I lied to you? The man you should be angry at is Ghetsis. He's the person that fed you the lies. He's the man who hurt and kept you in a room alone!"

"He was helping me!" N shouted, hands clutched at his sides.

Ari snarled. "He was destroying you!" He took another step forward. "Ghetsis was and is using you for his own benifit. Haven't you seen the way that those under him flinch whenever something goes wrong?" He shook his head and growled. "It wasn't for your benifit Natural. It was for his own."

The hybrid trainer barely flinched when N grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer. He shoved his face into Ari's. "You dare talk about a great man as you do?" He snarled.

"You dare talk about a horrible man as you do?" Ari retorted. "He's in need of a health check!"

Swinging his arm back, N clenched his fist tightly and punched Ari in the face sending him backwards falling to the ground. To the green haired male's surprise, he sat back up with no outward emotion other than to bring his hand up to his bloody nose.

"I can see that you changed." Ari calmly said, moving to stand up. However before he could he was pushed back to the floor, the heel of N's shoe hard against his shoulder. "You've changed horribly."

Lullay moon princess, goodnight sister mine and rest now in moonlight's embrace. Bear up my lullaby, winds of the earth. Through cloud and through sky and through space. Carry the peace and the coolness of night and carry my sorrow in kind. Luna you're loved so much more than you know. Forgive me for being so blind.

N growled and forced Ari onto his back pinning him to the floor. "What do you mean I've changed horribly?" He demanded. N paused and strained to listen when his former caretaker answered his question quietly. With a roar, he picked up and slammed his foot into Ari's shoulder making him yelp with the sudden pain.

He barely heard the cries of Alder and Cheren as he lay on the dusty floor, N circled around him like a Luxray would its prey. His grey eyes locked onto his vulnerable form and his mouth curved downward.

"Is this really a battle between Truth and Ideals?" He asked, pausing beside the downed trainer. "What are you playing at?"

Ari pushed himself up and smiled weakly. "I'm not playing with you. This wasn't a game I wanted to play with you Natural." He croaked, standing. "Though.. Its now that I ask Reshiram to be its hero."

Soon did that pony take notice that others did not give her sister her dues and neither had she loved her as she deserved. She watched as her sister's unhappiness grew. But such is the way of the limelight, it sweetly takes hold of the mind of its host and that foolish pony did nothing to stop the destruction of one who had needed her most.

"Please! Lend me your strength Reshiram!" He screamed above the almost deafening roars of Zekrom.

Reshiram's own roar tore through N's throneroom as a light exploded from the light stone. When the light died down, Ari realized Reshiram had put itself between him and N. Taking the moment of shock and confusion, Ari turned and ran at the grunt holding the champion and his aquantance. Swinging his arm back, he punched the grunt in the face.

The grunt holding Alder faltered for a moment when he noticed his fallen comrade. Turning to scream at Ari, he was cut off when Alder slammed his head into the his, rendering him unconsious.

Ari winced when Cheren got up to hug him. Wrapping his arm around Cheren he turned toward the battlefield, unsurprised when he saw N streaking toward them in anger. He charged forward and locked with him in battle.

Lullay moon princess, goodnight sister mine and rest now in moonlight's embrace. Bear up my lullaby, winds of the earth. Through cloud and through sky and through space. Carry the peace and the coolness of night and carry my sorrow in kind. Luna you're loved so much more than you know. Forgive me for being so blind.

Ari held onto his shoulder with his opposite hand and watched as N fell to his knees. A pang of sympathy passed through him as he watched his former son internally struggle to understand his loss.

"Everything's ruined...." N whispered. "The ideals I held.... Dreams Pokemon shared..." The green haired man looked up, grey eyes shiny with tears as he stared at his former caretaker. "Zekrom and I were beaten. Your truth... feelings." he looked down at his bloody hands. "They were stronger than mine it seems...."

Ari opened his mouth to respond but was cut off by N bulldozing thorough. "Reshiram and Zekrom each of them choosing a different hero. Is that... Is that even possible? Two heroes living at the same time- one that persues truth and one that pursues ideals. Could.... Could they both be right?"

"I don't know Natural." Ari finally found his voice and strength to cut N off. "But I do know that rejecting ideas often creates a toxic atmosphere."

The years now before us fearful and unknown, I never imagined i'd face them on my ow. May these thousand winters swiftly pass I pray. I love you; I miss you. All these miles away.

Ari stared out the window of the office as he recalled the song he once sang to N. It seemed like lifetimes ago that it happened. He tapped his pen against his chin and sighed, the fight left him with more scars than he could've imagined. He was able to get through to N but, he had to wonder if it was enough to quell the ever long hatred the younger seemed to feel for him.

Though he hadn't done anything to help that at all. He'd stood back and did nothing as his young charge was trying hard to please his father Ghetsis. Ari was as horrible as his superior wanted him to be, all for a plan that would never see the light beside a few steps that he'd prepared himself. N was indeed one part of the prophecy foretold by the children's fairy tale.

May all your dreams be sweet tonight. Safe upon your bed of moonlight and know not of sadness pain or care and when I dream I'll fly away and meet you there.

He hoped that N was fine by himself traveling around the world. The last thing he'd ever seen of him was the tail end of Zekrom as they flew away to start their new adventure somewhere else. He hoped wherever they were, they were safe.

Dear Arceus did he hope they were safe.

Sleep.......... Sleep............ Sleep.......

"Ari." Ari was snapped out of his thoughts by Toshiro Hitsugaya, his superior, as he thonked him over the head with a book. "I expect that from Matsumoto, not you."

Ari smiled sheepishly. "Sorry sir. I was thinking." He murmured, turning back to his paperwork. "Its a beautiful night for a lullaby..."

"What was that Hyuuga?" Captain Hitsugaya looked up from his paperwork to glance at his third seat.

"Oh nothing sir..."

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Angst Prompt #11

Postby Yubel Fated » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:46 pm

"You could've saved Manya and you didn't!" Hikaru snapped, turning toward the scientist in the room. "You could've saved Niamph, I know you could have!" Her voice raised higher and higher as she glared at the one person who could've saved them.

Purple eyes glanced down at his name tag before looking up to meet terrified brown. He obviously didn't know how to respond to the orb wielder, especially one that seemed so utterly betrayed.

He wrung his hands together before answering, "Science can't save everyone sometimes." He explained in a tight voice, licking his lips. "I'm sor-" He was cut off when the purple orb bearer slammed her fists against the table, unshed tears glistening in the artificial light.

Selma got up from her chair and gently wrapped her arms around Hikaru, her red eyes looked the scientist over before gently leading her away.

The last to leave was Nuan, who opened her mouth and searched his face for answers. However it shut as quick as it opened. The silver eyed female quietly trailed after her two friends.

It was hopeless to try and actually argue with someone who clearly knew more about science than they did. They were merely the experimented, who had a say in what happened but not how it was done.

Hikaru glared at the ground as she held Selma in one arm, Nuan in the other. The scythe Manya once carried spread out between their laps as they quietly mourned. They'd been through so much together, survived so much.

"How could you die?!" A Japanese accent broke through the air, startling the Chinese and Italian girls beside her. "You promised we'd get to the end together!" She finally allowed the tears to slide down her face, clutching the two ends of the scythe tightly in her hands.

Selma buried her face and sniffled, Nuan hiccuping as they cuddled together for warmth on the strangely cold night.

"You promised...." Hikaru whispered, looking up.

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fluff prompts #1 and #7

Postby Yubel Fated » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:56 pm

Ari paused in his work and looked over at his blond companion. "Have I ever told you how cute you are?"

"Only about Six times a day." Clemont responded, not looking up from his invention. "Why?"

The hybrid chuckled and watched as he stuck his tongue out in concentration. "I think it bears repeating." He responded, turning back to his own project.

Though he paused as Clemont started humming, the song sounded familiar to his ears. He couldn't know-

Could he?

He was one to be on the computer all the time. It would make sense for him to know about the musical. But what if he didn't? It was catchy, and one of his favorite broadway plays.

"Kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity and you can't pull me down." The blond sung under his breath, turning the invention over in his hands.

Ari took a breath and threw his worry out the window. "Glinda, come with me. Think of what we could do, together." He looked over his shoulder to watch the inventor's reaction. So far nothing.

Maybe a little louder? He did have higher hearing than Clemont did. Considering he worked in the gym all day as well as in the invention room. It was always loud, there was bound to be some hearing loss. "Unlimited. Together we're unlimited and together we'll be the greatest team there's ever been Glinda. Dreams the way we planned em...."

"If we work in tandem." Clemont finished, slowly turning to stare at Ari. Though he continued, confused as they sung together. "There's no fight we cannot win."

Their voices grew stronger as Ari broke out into a grin. "Just you and I defying gravity! With you and I defying gravity. They'll never bring us down!"

"Well? Are you coming?" Ari asked, standing up in his spinning chair. He almost chuckled as Clemont's eyes grew wider at the stunt.

Instead of telling him to get down, Clemont quietly went on. "I hope you're happy. Now that you're choosing this.

Ari smiled softly, putting his foot on the table. "You too, I hope it brings you bliss."

"I really hope you get it, and you don't live to regret it. I hope you're happy in the end. I hope you're happy," They sang together. "My friend."

The hybrid took a breath and sang, "So if you care to find me! Look to the western sky! As someone told me lately everyone deserves the chance to fly! And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!" He ignored the stinging in his chest at singing louder than he was used to. "To those who ground me! Take a message back from me! Tell them how I am defying gravity! I'm flying high defying gravity! And soon I'll match them in renown."

Clemont opened his mouth to sing, or say, something however was stopped when Bonnie slammed open the door. Pure murder written on her face.

"Shut up!" She screamed before slamming the door, leaving the musical nerds to stare after her.

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prompts #5 and #6

Postby Yubel Fated » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:05 pm

Ari sighed as another recipe failed, it was the.... Nth time in a row that it'd happened. Though he suspected it was going to happen for the Mth time soon, he was still kind of optimistic. He was sure he was doing it right though what turned out said otherwise.

Grabbing the recipe off the counter Ari read over it again. He felt something brush against his arm but didn't pay no mind. Alyssa, his Sylveon, liked to coil her ribbons around his arm whenever she was out. Gently patting her head, he went back to reading.

"No I've been doing it right." Ari muttered, putting the paper down. Though he couldn't help but think the paper was wrong.

He flinched when Clemont's voice sounded close to his ear. "You realize that says one and a half cup instead of a cup right?"

"Do what now?" Ari muttered, reading over the list again and as sure as Clemont's inventions exploded the instructions said one and a half cup. "Oh." He muttered, sighing in defeat.

Clemont gently patted his shoulder and smiled. "How about we do this together?" He suggested. "We're both good cooks."

"I want to help too." Bonnie's voice came from the door of the kitchen. They turned to see her with her hands on her hips. With a solid nod, the younger lemon sister walked into the kitchen sealing their fates.

It was a few minutes later that the two eldest began to realize why they all couldn't cook together, flour coated the walls and floor in splotches. To Ari it looked as if Clemont had tried to create an invention to sift flour evenly into the bowls.... Until it exploded. Though that hadn't been the case. What had been the case though, was Bonnie accidentally dropping the flour onto Ari's Serperior, Sevvy. Who- in retaliation- gathered a flour ball, as best as he could the grass snake pokemon tried his hardest, and threw it back into her face...

Only to miss entirely and hit his master in the face. Thus it went downward from there.

Sevvy, instead of looking green, now looked like a snow Serperior, the only thing remotely green on his entire body being his mouth where every now and again his tongue would dart out and hiss. Bonnie, on the other hand, looked as if she'd been painting. Clemont looking not too far behind. Though they'd had to clean him up a bit before he could do anything. Flour on glasses was never a good combo.

Ari looked as if he'd changed hair colors completely, his once red hair turned starch white with the flour sticking to it.

One bath and food break later, Bonnie Clemont and Ari found themselves on the bench swing Ari had built out of spare wood when he was bored. Ari wrapped his arm around Clemont as the inventor layed his head on his shoulder. Bonnie spread herself out between them happily.

It was a strange adventure, even harder to clean up the flour paste. But it was worth it in the end.

~The end~

"Hey Clemont?"

Clemont raised his eyebrow. "Yes Bonnie?"

"Can we bake a cake together?" She asked jokingly, laughing when the boys groaned loudly.

╔══════════════╗
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes