Venom Filled Vengeance~An Original Story by Captain Plucky

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Who is your favorite character?

Svet!
10%
Cynthia!
40%
Nice job on this book!
10%
MEMES.
40%

Total votes : 10

Re: Venom Filled Vengeance~An Original Story by Captain Pluc

Postby Captain Plucky » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:04 pm

(@Espey Yes, it happens to every intrepid hero!
@Ranger :[ THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!)

As Cynthia kept on her way, the land before her branched into Metal-Monster Roads once more. That was a relief, it showed that there really was a city up ahead. And, since Monsters were going towards something, that had to be some civilization. Right? With a rush of anticipation to see what lied ahead, the female picked up her dragging feet and began to rush. On the coming horizon, she saw a small city up ahead which was slowly looming closer; becoming larger and larger as our hero progressed. However, she also began to notice broken buildings and cracked streets. With a gulp, she prayed that this destination wouldn't be like the last. Hopefully, this was just a bad part of the place, and it got better as you kept going. That was how the first place she visited was laid out.
Then again, her last stop was completely destroyed, shattered into un-repairable rubble. She rounded her shoulder and straightened her posture to look more confident before she arrived. Cynthia was expecting the worst but hoping for the best. With an exasperated sigh, she kicked a rock next to her. This place was just like the last, dangit! What did a girl like her have to do for a Pumpkin Spice Latte?!
"Hold!" someone shouted in the not-so-far-off distance. "Stay where you are! This is a dangerous city, mind you! We've just experienced an attack, so no one is allowed in or out!" the person speaking was on some sort of poorly made watchtower, with a strange weapon on their waist. Was it even a weapon? Cynthia had never ever seen a gun before, so she had no idea what she was looking at.
"Wait, an attack? By who? By what?" the water girl blurted, continuing to ask questions before the lookout could answer. "Oh woah, was it Svet?? Oh my starfish! Man-boy! Was it a dragon? Black scales? Looks like a massive blob of darkness? Tell me, blang it!" she exclaimed hurriedly, stepping closer to the tower. The human above seemed taken aback, mumbling things under his breath. With a beckon of his finger, two other guards stood beside him.
"What do you know about this dragon?" a female with braided hair questioned uneasily. "So it was Svet!" the water-warrior whispered to herself, "I know more then you saps could know! Let me in!" she ordered, coming closer to the large, battered gate. The three in the tower traded uneasy expressions for a moment, but then let the door open despite their doubts. They could use all the help they could get. "Okay, quick question," Cynthia said as she came through the door. She gestured to the guards guns' with a very puzzled face. "What the sea salt are those? Are they supposed to be dangerous, or something? They look more like those Monsters on the road!"
"Oh, great." a second male groaned, clenching his head. "We've let in a loon, Geoff." "Come on, Travis," Geoff dismissed, putting a hand on his friends shoulder. "She knows about the dragon, and that's all that matters." he assured in a calm coo.
"Ugh, fine. Just don't blame me if things go wrong!"

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:16 pm

Hahaha don't worry, the Queen has it all under control XD
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uni Mustache » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:54 pm

Imagine if cynthia got a gun!

The chaos it would cause.
ImagexImagexImage
Uni Mustache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:47 pm

(@Ranger Totally under control!
@Espey do not give me such ideas! X3)
pooop"So, what's a girl like you doing so close to the danger, anyways?" Travis questioned, crossing his arms. "You know just like the rest of the citizens that this area is restricted! What, you forget your favorite plushie and just had to come back?" he jeered.
pooop"Now listen here, you little crap," Cynthia growled, getting on the defensive. "I'm here because you here suckers need a hero, just like the prophecy said. So, if you're to such a crippling level of knowledge where you don't even know about that; I'd suggest shutting up and never challenging me again." she spat.
pooop"Wow," the unknown female breathed, chuckling. "Sounds like good advice to me." she smiled, giving Travis a funny look. Travis was always getting in peoples faces for no reason, and it was nice that someone was telling him off this savagely.
pooop"All of you, calm down." Geoff intervened, getting in the middle of the two fighters. "You know about this dragon, right? And about some sort of hero?" he asked, "Please tell us the whole story behind you. I'm really confused by all of this prophecy talk." he admitted, putting on a thinking expression. "You mean you don't know about it either? What is wrong with you people?!" the water warrior fumed, her cheeks turning red with anger. After a pause, she recollected herself, grinning like nothing had happened. "Sure, Geoff. I think that's your name, at least." she grumbled the last part to herself, and the nameless girl in the room had to hold in some laughter. "I'll tell you the prophecy and Svet, just because you are so clueless and helpless. But, after that, you have to promise me that you will all take me to her!" she exclaimed. The three humans looked at Cynthia in disbelief, their mouth gaping in shock.
pooop"I'll take that as a yes. Now, settle down and listen to my words. And, I don't like repeating myself, so you better concentrate or else I swear I'm going to have to punch something!" The water-warrior wove the tales of her peoples prophecy, and giving information and details about Svet, their great enemy. There were a few times when Travis would try to comment sarcastically on the dramatic tales, but Cynthia would punch her hands together and that made him stop real quick.
pooop"It all checks out with the reports that we've been getting on her..." Geoff trailed, gulping. "We might need your help with all of this, Cynthia." he confessed. "Of course you do! I'm the chosen one, for the oceans sake! I'm the one that's supposed to save all of your skins!" she retaliated hotly, throwing her hands in the air aggressively. "Don't be stupid." Travis looked at his hands as he commented, "If her weakness is water like you said, all we have to do is gather some people from the fire department and have them handle it. She'd be down in under a minute." he stated. Cynthia could only give him a very confused and very offended face as she heard these things. What the heck was a fire department? They...made fire, maybe? That's the opposite of what Svet's weakness was! Once again, Travis was spouting nonsense. "He has a point." the older girl chimed, texting something into her weird technological device. "It looks like our group of firemen will attack tonight. Nice thinking for once, Travis." she gave him a thumbs up, looking down at her phone-thingy. The Queen of Lattes was still incredibly puzzled. Why wasn't anyone listening to her? She was the only person that could kill Svet, so why wouldn't they just tell her where the dragoness was and let her do the job she was destined to fulfill since she was born?
pooopBegrudgingly, our tired, intrepid hero sat back and began contemplating these things. It would be a while before she could converse again, and even longer before she could resist to punch Travis in his smug little face.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:29 pm

Ooo... Oh oh... Usurpers arise to take the dragon-slaying queen's throne... Dun dun dun!...
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:29 pm

(*Gasps*)
Svet

Svet walked slowly through the city she had just conquered, taking a short break from traveling and asserting dominance in the places she already owned. Her long, un-kept talons scraped across the cracked cement, making a screeching sound as she strode. She shot a look at a nearby human, making it scream and grovel in response. She chortled loudly, swatting it away with her tail harshly. With a smirk, she picked up the hopeless human, tossing it around in her paws.
pooop"There she is, men!" a loud, male voice shouted, "Fire, FIRE!" he bellowed, a pipe squeaking softly. The dragoness turned sharply to face the stupid rebellion, shooting her deadly poison in their direction. The venom exploded in mid-air, becoming engulfed in something. Svet stayed in her place, examining her foes carefully and seeing what was coming at her. It was almost totally transparent, and nearly impossible to see. She hissed at the invisible projectile, jumping to the side.
pooopBut then, she felt something burning along her stomach. She landed on the ground hard, howling at the lava-like pain. "I-It's working!" the man sighed in nervous relief, "Again, men! FIRE!" he shouted as the dragon got on her feet. She now knew what her opponents were doing, so she lunged towards them. Expanding her wings to their full length, she flew up into the air, nimbly dodging the second shot of water. "AGAIN!" the male commander screeched in agitation, stomping his foot on the ground. Svet used her venom on the citizens from above, and it came towards them at a high speed. They tried to cancel it out with the water again, like they had done the first time.
pooopBut, they didn't do it quick enough. Small puddles of Svet's venom reached the people, where screams of agony ensued. The dragoness laughed at their plight, diving down to finish her foes while they were weak. The commander was cursing and shouting in loud, almost undecipherable slurs, throwing a fit about the fireman hose being dropped. As he saw the dragons shadow over his men, he attempted to shoot her with his gun. The bullets ricocheted off of her scales, firing into every other direction. Some of the automatic bullets shot the humans below, while some simply dropped onto the ground.
pooopOnce Svet landed, the fight was already won. With her sharp claws and fangs, it was only a matter of how fast she was able to destroy her enemies. When only one person remained, he begged for his life to be spared so he could live his life as a servant for her. Despite the dragoness being a killer, she was a killer who loved people who begged. So, with the flattery accepted, she only broke one of his arms, spared his legs; and sent him on his way to go tell everyone about how wonderful she was.
pooop"That will teach you all that, once you accept me as your ruler, you get to live!" Svet said, chuckling to herself at her own sub-par joke.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:30 am

*triumphant laughter because only Cynthia can defeat the draggetty-draggetty-dragon*
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everloyal » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:48 pm

NO! Svet is the best!
Specializes in Mystery and Doubt
Queen of Foxes and Wolves
Animal lover
Bookworm

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. I am part of the 6% who think they're absolutely awesome.

90% of people think dragons are creepy as heck. 7% of people say dragons would destroy everything if they were real. 2% set off to find some dragons, but fail. I am part of the 1% that would be by a dragon's side forever.

Image Shine
Everloyal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:34 am

Everloyal wrote:NO! Svet is the best!

I would agree
'cause
dRAGON
but
evil kinda overrules that for me 😂
but not by much.
Cynthia's a li~ttle~ bit~ better~ in my opinion

:D
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everloyal » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:08 pm

Evil dragon awesome. Plz don't tell me Svetty dies... :(
Specializes in Mystery and Doubt
Queen of Foxes and Wolves
Animal lover
Bookworm

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. I am part of the 6% who think they're absolutely awesome.

90% of people think dragons are creepy as heck. 7% of people say dragons would destroy everything if they were real. 2% set off to find some dragons, but fail. I am part of the 1% that would be by a dragon's side forever.

Image Shine
Everloyal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me