➳ Ethereal (a warrior cat CYO Adventure!)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: ➳ Ethereal (a warrior cat CYO Adventure!)

Postby justice'n'joy » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:02 pm

Mark...
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ part twelve

Postby ossa di cervo » Fri May 05, 2017 9:38 pm

Froststar's blue gaze flickered between Raintail's disappearing form and the mentor apprentice duo. With huff he decided what to do. Trudging forward, head tilted lightly, the leader approached the two that were so deep in conversation. The tom reached the fresh-kill pile and cleared his throat to get the attention of the toms.

"Oakfang," Froststar began with a respectful nod to the warrior, "Stagpaw."

The two looked at their leader and while Oakfang managed to give him an equally respectful nod the apprentice simply rolled his eyes. Froststar took a mental note of the way the warrior was training his apprentice with a light snort.

"How was training, you two?" Froststar asked.

Oakfang shrugged his shoulders, "The same as usual."

Froststar's ears flicked backwards in slight irritation, "What did our talented apprentice learn today?"

"How to catch a robin after it left ground." Stagpaw answered around a mouthful of vole. The apprentice looked up at Froststar, eyes empty of emotion.

The leader of WillowClan locked his gaze with the apprentice before nodding lightly, "That's great!" swallowing hard the tom continued, "I hope you two enjoy the rest of the evening.."

Turning on his paws Froststar reached the warriors den and poked his head inside, "Bluestorm?" the tom asked lightly.

A few seconds later a light blue tom slipped through the den's entrance smoothly. His fur was short and shining, complimenting his silver-grey eyes perfectly. Bluestorm had a longer tail then most cats and when he slipped from the den he curled that long tail around his paws as he settled down to sit.

"Yes, Froststar?" Bluestorm asked with a purr.

Froststar hesitated uneasily, "I need a favor. Something in my gut is telling me Oakheart is teaching Stagpaw wrongly."

Bluestorm tilted his head, confused, "Do you want me to spy on them?"

"You are the clan's quietest hunter.." Froststar cleared his throat, "Only if you don't mind."

The silver tom grinned lightly, happy to get the compliment, "Absolutely, Froststar." the tom looked over his shoulder to find the two slipped from camp at that moment, "I'll get started right away and report back to you as soon as I get back."

Q What unethical teachings does Bluestorm witness?
      A. Oakheart teaching Stagpaw how to set deathberries up where snakes are often found.
      B. Fighting moves that are against the warrior code.
      C. How to climb trees and leap down to ambush other cats.
      D. How to mask his scent and trespass on RavenClan territory.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Fri May 05, 2017 9:52 pm

D
Mostly online for CaC
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Fri May 05, 2017 11:23 pm

omg, I haven't seen this in so long. Lol. And omg, justice, you are just about as evil as ranger. :D
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat May 06, 2017 10:18 am

I'm back from the dead! working on the next part meow
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
───────────────────────────────
Create A Clan - ➳ who are you again..? - Link Name Here - Link Name Here
─────────────────────────────
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ part thirteen

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat May 06, 2017 11:05 am

Oakfang and Stagpaw had returned to camp as the sun began it's slow descent with no sign of Bluestorm. Momentarily stricken by panic Froststar almost confronted the two but he stopped - Bluestorm was smarter then that, there was a reason he was behind the two and not with them. Froststar had sent him to spy.

As the sun dipped below the trees sending shadowy tendrils across camp Bluestorm slipped into camp with several pieces of prey dangling from his jaws. A sigh of relief camp from the leader and he instantly felt guilty. Bluestorm was a very trusted warrior and Froststar shouldn't have doubted him so much earlier.

The two met at the fresh-kill pile, "Nicely done." Froststar said as the other tom dropped his prey into the pile.

"He's teaching him to invade RavenClan territory," the tom blurted, "I saw him showing Stagpaw how to mask his scent using mud and dung." silver-grey eyes locked with those of Froststar's icy blue.

The leader tilted his head, "But why..?" he paused, thoughtful for a moment, "There's nothing I can do until they cross the border, steal prey or ambush a RavenClan patrol." Froststar muttered, "But, please, continue to keep an eye on them for me?"

Bluestorm agreed easily and quickly.

six moons later...

Bluestorm hadn't reported anything on Stagpaw and Oakfang since their first meeting but he ensured the leader that he'd been doing as he was told and been watching the two closely. Most days it was your average hunting lesson or fighting lesson - occasionally they'd do something nontraditional like swimming practice in the river or tree climbing but nothing to worry about.

Raintail had also returned after nearly a moon in RavenClan's camp. Her and Owlsong had managed to figure out a way to solve the other clan's mysterious deaths but only after losing four kits and three of their five apprentices... they'd even lost a warrior before figuring it all out. Froststar was happy to say that the clan was rallying themselves and making great progress now that the illness was gone.

Today, Froststar had other worries. Yesterday the three apprentices all taken and passed their assessment! Now twelve moons old the young cats were ready for their warrior names.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the old willow to hear my words!" The tom paused, waiting for the clan to gather, "It's time we had a few more warriors in this clan." His eyes landed in turn on Fawnpaw, Nightpaw and finally Stagpaw.

Fawnpaw was given her name Fawnheart for her honesty, compassion and undying joy. Nightpaw was named Nightleg for even though he had a horribly twisted foot he'd overcome to obstacle and become a wondrous hunter. Stagpaw became Stagstorm for his ferocity and amazing fighting prowess.

"Fawnheart, Nightleg, Stagstorm!" the clan chanted in unison, glad to see some happy news.

A sudden cry pierced the clan and in unison their heads whipped around toward the nursery. Raintail dashed into her den and back out in a moment with a bundle of herbs. Froststar saw a light smile on her face as he leaped down from the old willow and raced after the medicine cat. Sure enough when he got to the nursery it was Stormfeather.

"They're early." Raintail panted, "Ivycloud!" the she-cat hollered and in trotted Ivycloud, only given her warrior name a moon before the three that earned theirs today.

Froststar watched momentarily as the silver tabby she-cat wailed in pain but he quickly left, trusting Raintail and Ivycloud to ease the queen.

Stepping out of the nursery he was greeted by Bluestorm, eyes wide, "Is she okay? They're so early, she isn't supposed to have them for another moon!"

"Trust in your medicine cat, Bluestorm, your mate is in good hands." Froststar said, running his tail across the anxious tom's shoulders.

A few long moments later Ivycloud appeared, "You can come see your kits, Bluestorm." the tom pushed his way into the den and Ivycloud turned to Froststar, "I think Raintail found her new apprentice."

Q The kits?
      A. Five in total - two dead from premature birth. Mistkit a silver she-cat, Cloudkit a pure white tom, and Ashkit a dark grey tabby tom.
      B. Only two in total. Pebblekit a tiny light grey she-cat and Riverkit a pale blue she-cat almost identical to her father.
      C. Four in total. Cloudkit a pure white tom, Pebblekit a tiny light grey she-cat, Silverkit a silver tabby she-cat and Swiftkit a dark grey almost black tom.
      D. Three healthy kits. Mistkit a silver she-cat, Pinekit a light blue tom and Falconkit a dark silver tom.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Sat May 06, 2017 11:12 am

B, cuz why not. And I am so happy that this is active again. :D
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Sat May 06, 2017 7:09 pm

C
So many babies! :3
Mostly online for CaC
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun May 07, 2017 2:17 pm

Yay, this is alive! *happy dance* c:
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Sun May 07, 2017 2:40 pm

Glad to have some fans! I'll get the next part up tonight after work hopefully. (:
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
───────────────────────────────
Create A Clan - ➳ who are you again..? - Link Name Here - Link Name Here
─────────────────────────────
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me