❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: ❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:22 am

le gasp!
I'm alive and I've created something!

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winged-backpack » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:18 pm

Hey, just popping in to say I'm not dead. Just been taking a break from the internet for revision n stuff.

Did I miss much?

(Lmao I've been snowed into my house, missed 3 days of school and can't actually leave my village the roads are so bad :lol:)
xxxxxAND I
THE PUMPKIN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
call me devon or dev (i'm a mess and so is my gender
they/them pronouns) I love Harry Potter, Star Wars,
and Tim Burton films. Birthday is 27th October ^^

Feel free to PM me about anything!

intj, chaotic neutral, ravenclaw, scorpio

my art shop//also I'm writing a book (16+)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
winged-backpack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:40 pm

winged-backpack wrote:Hey, just popping in to say I'm not dead. Just been taking a break from the internet for revision n stuff.

Did I miss much?

(Lmao I've been snowed into my house, missed 3 days of school and can't actually leave my village the roads are so bad :lol:)

Welcome back !

And I'm not sure C:

(Where I live we're expected to get snow tomorrow, but for the close to 6 years we've lived here, we've almost never been snowed in. XD)
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:54 am

ScarDolphin wrote:Also I commented on the chat I think? Not too sure how it works tbh xD
Ja, you did cx

sparrow; wrote:I'm currently doing a Nano-like thing for school, haha c: I don't have the time, anyway - but good luck to everyone doing it!
Oh, fun! How's it going? c:

A) his magic is weak and he was always ridiculed for it, and now he wants revenge, B) his parents/family didn't really understand their magic so something went wrong and they're out of the picture somehow, or C) he had a friend when he was really little and the friend's magic went haywire, killing them/putting them in a coma/making them unable to function on their own?
All of the above? He could be seen as cursed or something, 'cause magic seems to go wonky around him ^-^

~Teya~ wrote:
Ranger of the North wrote:
~Teya~ wrote:I might give it a try ! :)
Cool! Let me know your username and I'll send you an invite c:
I'll have to think about it for awhile though, but if I decide to do it, I'll PM you! ^.^
Sounds like a plan c;

winged-backpack wrote:(Lmao I've been snowed into my house, missed 3 days of school and can't actually leave my village the roads are so bad :lol:)
Fun! We're too low to get snow... c':
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slushy puppy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:55 am

hey there.
I have a whole bunch of plots/ideas, but I'm too lazy/embarrassed to write them out.
slushy puppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:00 pm

Slushy. wrote:hey there.
I have a whole bunch of plots/ideas, but I'm too lazy/embarrassed to write them out.
Kia Ora! c: Sounds like you'll fit right in, then XD
Naw, don't be embarrassed! I'd say write them down anyway, because if you don't and you forget them, they'll be gone forever c: If you write them down and are still embarrassed, don't show anyone! :p But I'm sure you've had good ideas; it's almost impossible not to c;
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiiPanda58 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:00 pm

winged-backpack wrote:(Lmao I've been snowed into my house, missed 3 days of school and can't actually leave my village the roads are so bad :lol:)

@Ranger of the North you'd be more likely to get snow than me. :<
But tbh it'd probs be annoying. I'm Australian tho and so many people up north say it'd be really hot and I say no. But then if go up there Summer just feels like spring and I'm like wut. how. why. And then I can't imagine what colder seasons would be like.

Trying to link this post to stories, becuase I think we talk too much about snow on here idk why. But I can't. So now I WILL go and write my story becuase it has a chapter that is just one sentence. :o

Hi! I'm KawaiiPanda58, but you can call me Panda!
She/Her pronouns please.
I always enjoy trades so feel free to send me one!
INFP| ★ |♀️
[sig credit | pixel credit | characters | avatar credit]

KawaiiPanda58

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparrow; » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:00 pm

I have three ideas for a Primary Antagonist's motive. Without much spoilers, PA wants a magic thingie that would be bad for everybody except him. Should it be because A) his magic is weak and he was always ridiculed for it, and now he wants revenge, B) his parents/family didn't really understand their magic so something went wrong and they're out of the picture somehow, or C) he had a friend when he was really little and the friend's magic went haywire, killing them/putting them in a coma/making them unable to function on their own?
I'm not sure how magic in your world works, but maybe for whatever reason his magic makes the magic of people around him mess up? Kinda like what Ranger said - he's "cursed" so people don't like him, but it's not that he doesn't have magic, his magic is just... bad for people around him. Yeah, none of that made sense.

Also, I've been writing a lot more than usual. Still probably less than most people here, but hey - I'm proud of me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link goes here | link goes here
link goes here | link goes here
signature credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sparrow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:06 pm

KawaiiPanda58 wrote:
@Ranger of the North you'd be more likely to get snow than me. :<
But tbh it'd probs be annoying. I'm Australian tho and so many people up north say it'd be really hot and I say no. But then if go up there Summer just feels like spring and I'm like wut. how. why. And then I can't imagine what colder seasons would be like.
Hahaha XD People not far away can get snow, but not our house. Toooo looww

sparrow; wrote:Also, I've been writing a lot more than usual. Still probably less than most people here, but hey - I'm proud of me.
Good on ya! :D
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:43 am

sparrow; wrote:Also, I've been writing a lot more than usual. Still probably less than most people here, but hey - I'm proud of me.

Hey, pretty much the only thing I've written in the last month was two paragraphs I immediately deleted because they were completely the wrong place to start that story. Do not dare to underestimate my laziness.
Okay, more serious now. Writing more is awesome!! Don't compare how much you write to other people, because that doesn't ever lead anywhere useful c:
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me