It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Best duo?

Poppet and Fuzz
11%
Zeke and his pentagon
35%
the Maverick duo
21%
Ari and Roman
32%

Total votes : 62

Re: It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Postby RavenclawForever » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:35 am

I wasn't aware that students communicated by writing in diar-I mean, leaves. This is quite a strange concept. I don't have much to write about myself. I have been told I have a cool power in cosmic manipulation, which I guess IS rather interesting. I don't know anyone else that has it. Anyway, there are a few responses in here already, so I suppose that I should reply.
-Poppet, your power isn't at all lame. Believe me, it could be so much worse. Also, Fuzz is rather cute-looking in your photo, as are you.
-Skayla, criticism is only "great" if it is delivered politely and constructively. It is meant to help with improvement of one's abilities, not to be used as a weapon to damage one's self esteem. I do not wish to start a fight, but I would rather not involve myself with your nonsense, lest I feel stupid myself.
-Roman, please check the sexuality of the ladies you are flirting with. Not all of them are responsive to males.
~Stella
RavenclawForever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:15 am

oh alrighty then, this di- i mean leaf writing thing is pretty interesting. It's pretty cool actually so yeah..
It's an amazement that i got accepted into this school! i mean odd students surely, I'm just one of them. so i know you'd be asking me
"hey you look normal! why are you here" i guess i do look pretty normal. we all go through phases thou am i right? sure sure sure, lets just get on with the rest of this diar- i mean leaf writing. i am self aware that i look normal but please do get to know me.
well good bye!

-signed by Lola

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:24 am

(btw how many characters can we have?)

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:13 am

Frustrating this is. This school isn't better than the other three I've been in.
There's always the flirty boys, as much as I appreciate the fact he finds me attractive, I'm really not interested. Just a message to ya, so back off.
And there's the ones who think they're better than me, that goes to you cosmic girl. You don't want a fight? Then keep your cute lil mouth shut and back off. People don't have to be corrected, they notice their mistake and they live with the shame of it the rest of their lives.
As of my criticism, it's great like everything else that I do, and I didn't mean it as constructive.
Enough about that. Let's talk about something great, specifically, the girl that wrote on the last page.
She is seriously cute, not only that, but she wrote in a pink gel pen! Isn't that just adorable?
She's certainly caught my eye, which is an honor. Hopefully this will go well.

Skayla.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenclawForever » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:53 am

Welcome, Lola! I'm quite glad you're here. While you do look normal, it isn't bad to appear so. Others tend to ask far fewer questions that way. Besides, you're really pretty; why change that?

Skayla, dear, most people ARE better than you. A sharp tongue such as yours doesn't indicate a keen mind. Honestly, in your case, it would be better for you to keep your own mouth shut and simply give the impression of stupidity rather than open it and remove all doubt. In short, you are a frightfully backwards misdemeanant and a malingering all-defiling menace to, not only society, but all living creatures.
~Stella
RavenclawForever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:44 am

๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’ป, ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ. ๐ผ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“Œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“€ ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป๐’ป๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”. ๐ผ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‚๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“…๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐’ถ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Ž ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป "๐‘…๐‘œ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ."

๐’ฎ๐‘œ ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“‡, ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ, ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐‘”๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰๐“๐“Ž. ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’... ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“๐“Ž ๐’ถ ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Ž, ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘’๐“ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐’ป ๐ผ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐“Š๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‚ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“๐“€๐‘’๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป๐’ป!

๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‡๐“, ๐’ฎ๐“€๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“๐’ถ, ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“… ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐‘’. ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ ๐’ถ๐’น๐“‚๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’, ๐ผ ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘’๐“ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’ ๐’ท๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ.

๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“‡๐’พ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐ต๐“๐“Ž๐’น๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ, ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ท๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐“…๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“๐“Ž ๐’ธ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น. ๐’ซ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“ˆ ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐“Ž ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Ž?

๐’œ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ, ๐ผ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“…๐“…๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ป๐’พ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Ž, ๐ผ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“๐“€ ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“‚๐“Ž๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“๐’ป ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’.

๐’œ๐“ˆ ๐ผ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐’พ๐’น, ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ. ๐ผ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“Š๐’น๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐’น๐“Ž ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐’ท๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“…๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“Ž. ๐ป๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“‰๐’ฝ. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‚. ๐ผ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰... ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐ผ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‚ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“…๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“‚๐“Š๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐“ˆ๐“…๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“Š๐“… ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’. ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐“๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‚, ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“†๐“Š๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“‡๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”.

๐ผ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ, ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’.

~ ๐’ฑ. ๐ป๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐“
Last edited by ~Italy~ on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
Sometimes they can be vain, clumsy, trickster, snobbish.
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:45 am

c o y o t e. wrote:(btw how many characters can we have?)

As many as you want
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:18 am

Someone said this was a leaf...
But it isn't even green... oh well.. on the first day of school let me tell you who I met...3 people.. Fuzz said he has a bad feeling about them but.. how bad could this possibly be? So wha- I mean.. so leaf, can I call you autumn leaf? Ah who cares anymore, this girl named Skylar, or was it Skayla? *shrugs* is being a big fat punch-in-the-face.. literally. Cause she did that to that Roman guy, than she began bullying me about stickers, like excuse me?! Also is it bad that I may writing with a pencil, Fuzz chewed up the pen anyway so not like I could use a pen. And than a nice girl named Stella said Fuzz was cute and my power was cool! That was just so sweet! She is definitely way nicer than that Skayla girl.. Realityisanillusiontheuniverseisahologrambuygold BYE
I'm gonna go talk to the alien things outside mah door now, Fuzz's prescense attracted them here now I gotta get 'me out

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreLion » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:42 am

โ‚•โ‚‘y, แตข'โ‚˜ โ‚šแตฃโ‚‘โ‚œโ‚œy wโ‚‘แตขแตฃd!

โ‚™โ‚โ‚˜โ‚‘: Evilyn

Gโ‚‘โ‚™dโ‚‘แตฃ: Female

โ‚gโ‚‘: 17

โ‚›โ‚‘โ‚“แตคโ‚โ‚—แตขโ‚œy: Asexual

โ‚šโ‚‘แตฃโ‚›โ‚’โ‚™โ‚โ‚—แตขโ‚œy: Know it all, feisty, keeps to herself, often angry, huge bookworm.

โ‚ddแตขโ‚œแตขโ‚’โ‚™โ‚โ‚— โ‚œโ‚•แตขโ‚™gโ‚›: She can see and talk to the creatures living in the shadows that many only see out of the corner of their eye. You know when you think you see something moving in the shadows, or hear someone speak but no one is there? It's the critters Evilyn can communicate with. She's also moody because of personal reasons, which she doesn't share... unless it's in the leaf.
Thank you everyone for helping me get a complete spider collection on cs!
Always looking for more spiders!
MacabreLion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:59 pm

MCRWolfeh wrote:โ‚•โ‚‘y, แตข'โ‚˜ โ‚šแตฃโ‚‘โ‚œโ‚œy wโ‚‘แตขแตฃd!

โ‚™โ‚โ‚˜โ‚‘: Evilyn

Gโ‚‘โ‚™dโ‚‘แตฃ: Female

โ‚gโ‚‘: 17

โ‚›โ‚‘โ‚“แตคโ‚โ‚—แตขโ‚œy: Asexual

โ‚šโ‚‘แตฃโ‚›โ‚’โ‚™โ‚โ‚—แตขโ‚œy: Know it all, feisty, keeps to herself, often angry, huge bookworm.

โ‚ddแตขโ‚œแตขโ‚’โ‚™โ‚โ‚— โ‚œโ‚•แตขโ‚™gโ‚›: She can see and talk to the creatures living in the shadows that many only see out of the corner of their eye. You know when you think you see something moving in the shadows, or hear someone speak but no one is there? It's the critters Evilyn can communicate with. She's also moody because of personal reasons, which she doesn't share... unless it's in the leaf.

I love your character design! So cool! Accepted
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me