It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Best duo?

Poppet and Fuzz
11%
Zeke and his pentagon
35%
the Maverick duo
21%
Ari and Roman
32%

Total votes : 62

Re: It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Postby Lovely Lion » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:27 am

Hello again Leafy. I haven't talked to you in a while, have I? I guess I haven't had much to say. I tried out choir today. It was... Pleasant. There is only one other member, he is very nice, but also very jumpy. We sounded pretty good together. I'm looking forward to more practices. I haven't seen any birds lately, I think I'll get one of those paper accordions in the library that talks about birds. Books, I'm getting a book. I wonder if the choir boy likes birds.
Lovely Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:17 am

Roman Vargas

Hey Leaf, I saw another pretty girl today. (Blyden says I think they're all pretty) I think her name's Flow. I heard she's in choir with Johnny, I can sing pretty well, and Johnny invited me into the choir with a locker note. I think I'll join and become better friends with them! But mostly with Flow

~Roman V.
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
Sometimes they can be vain, clumsy, trickster, snobbish.
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreLion » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:17 am

Hey Leaf!
I finally got someone to join choir with me, yay! She sounds really good too. She makes a lot of bird noises, but I think that's cool! I wonder if I can make bird noises?
Bye Leaf!
I just tried to make a bird sound and Evilyn asked if I was choking...
Thank you everyone for helping me get a complete spider collection on cs!
Always looking for more spiders!
MacabreLion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:46 am

MCRWolfeh wrote:Image
Hey Leaf!
I finally got someone to join choir with me, yay! She sounds really good too. She makes a lot of bird noises, but I think that's cool! I wonder if I can make bird noises?
Bye Leaf!
I just tried to make a bird sound and Evilyn asked if I was choking...

He's too precious >~<
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tonsilstone » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:32 pm

Hey, I'm pretty weird!

Name: Zariq (pronounced ZERRICK)

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: He's that kinda kid who goes to school, leans on a wall, and just writes. He's pretty much mute, using body signals such as hand signs, winking, etc. But when he does talk, he has a extremely sqeaky voice.

Additional Things (Crushes, Powers, Growths, etc.): Zariqs power is that whatever he writes, come true. Lets say he wrote a story about two of the students falling in love. When he finishes writing, those two students fall in love.
\m/
tonsilstone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovely Lion » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:44 pm

Hi Leaf. I went to the library and got a book about birds. I hope it helps. I saw a few other students, one was reading and glared at me when I got too close, the other one was writing and didn't seem to notice me. Tomorrow I'm going to find a pond or something, I miss playing with water.
Lovely Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:45 pm

CHlLL wrote:Hey, I'm pretty weird!

Name: Zariq (pronounced ZERRICK)

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: He's that kinda kid who goes to school, leans on a wall, and just writes. He's pretty much mute, using body signals such as hand signs, winking, etc. But when he does talk, he has a extremely sqeaky voice.

Additional Things (Crushes, Powers, Growths, etc.): Zariqs power is that whatever he writes, come true. Lets say he wrote a story about two of the students falling in love. When he finishes writing, those two students fall in love.

Nice! Sounds like someone you wouldn't want mad at you! Accepted
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:50 pm

Roman Vargas

Hey Leaf, I joined the choir! I wish Blyden would join, he has a really pretty singing voice. But he says singing is "lame" and "uncool." I think he's missing out.

Anyways, I saw Flow today and she was looking at books about birds. Perhaps I should brush up on my knowledge of birds and impress her?

I did introduce myself very smoothly though, and I think I have a pretty good chance.

Anyways, that's all for now, ciao~

~ Roman V.
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovely Lion » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:20 pm

Greetings, Leafy. There is a new boy in the choir. He reminds me of this dove in the library book, I tore out the picture so you can see.
The library girl looked at me like I had killed something. The book didn't seem to mind. The boy was very nice to me. Maybe we can be friends.
Lovely Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vertigo_Valley » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:52 pm

Hey, I'm pretty weird!

Name: Zinnia Payton (sometimes just goes by Payton)

Sexuality: Asexual Bi-Romantic

Personality: Compassionate, dead inside, taken by memes, quiet, likes video games, artistic, funny, sleepy 24/7, will sleep anywhere (anywhere), antisocial, avoids people usually, stays up very late, has a green thumb (good with plants), is trying to be a vegetarian but loves bacon (even though she's a deer), hates water, sarcastic, likes apple juice, can't be touched on the neck. Likes bugs but won't touch them, STAY AWAY FROM MY GARDEN YOU EVIL SPAWNS OF SATAN. Spends all money on junk food (especially hot cheetos), wants to die, not afraid of the dark (afraid of whats IN the dark), rebellious *scared of authority*, also really terrified of moths, has an obsession of sharks, loves 21 pilots, MCR and Panic! at the disco, is very edgy, kisses the mirror when nobody is looking, sings in the shower but doesn't have a good voice, hates pickles, lonely, is a rainbow but hates other rainbows, is jealous of other animal's toes, is followed by bees, hates the bees, lazy, steals food, etc.

Additional Things (Crushes, Powers, Growths, etc.): Can control the growth of plants, Plants grow naturally on body, has small flightless wings,
Image Image
Image Image

click on my dragons please :) -> https://dragcave.net/user/EnderWolf767
Vertigo_Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me