( ` kalon development zone | a thread 4 kal tips ! )

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

do you play an instrument ?

i used to !
24%
yes , and i love it !
25%
yes , but i don't really anymore .
11%
yes , and i hate it .
1%
no , but i really wish i did ! !
22%
no , not at all , never want to .
8%
i'm learning , not the best .
9%

Total votes : 85

Re: ( ` kalon development zone | a thread 4 kal tips ! )

Postby shibeboi » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:19 pm

Oof here we goo!

viixen:

that blue kiddo is really nice!! you've got some good traits down, so I think I'll try focusing on the bad ones. he could be a bit too humble (never accepting compliments and things like that), cowardly and naive?? so maybe he could accidentally give a vegetarian meat for dinner and when they try to point it out he thinks they're trying to compliment him and keeps going "no, no, it was nothing"?? Ahh weird example but I hope you see my point?

Alex is really cute!! Shy is a bit vague, so maybe he's just shy around strangers? Cute girls? Family members? He also looks like a nature bean, so he could dream of being a biologist or something along those lines but lacks the self confidence to do so!! Constantly needs to be picked up and encouraged, but is a total sweetheart most of the time!!

Leigh looks like the type of dude who drinks tea instead of coffee in the morning. Maybe he writes down piano notes for popular songs as a part time job? And he could spend that allowance to save up for a cat or something so he's not so lonely in his piano room. He could also have a big back yard full of cherry trees and he goes there for inspiration to write original songs.

Wow! I love Lilac's design!! When I saw her I thought immediately of two things; a hyperactive DJ that doesn't know when to stop, or a adventurous gymnast who isn't afraid of nothing. For the DJ idea, she could host parties on the weekend (not Sundays as she has school) and goes a little bit too far every time (music so loud it breaks everyone's ears and starts screaming for some reason). For the gymnast, Lilac could be a very brave and adventurous young girl that isn't afraid of anything (in a bad way). She'd climb tall trees and throw rocks at her nests just to see if she could beat them to her house.

Jack:

I really like the name Cole for the first kiddo. Cole and Kyle sounds really cute!! Since they have opposite patterns, maybe opposite personalities! Cole could be the super grumpy, tired, hardworking and smart while while Kyle could be the happy-go-lucky, ditzy, adventurous and fun-loving one. They could own a 24 hour pet store and take rotations of six hours (one works the first six hours, than the next). It would only be open four days a week since working 24 hours is a tough job.

That candy cane girl could be one of those Santa's helpers at the mall during Christmas time. In the off season, she could be a candy shop owner that specializes in anything peppermint f flavoured. She'd be hyper all the time, very nice and in-your-face, but dishonest (especially about her level of sugar intake that day) and over the top!

I love that dude's shades! Maybe a bartender or dance club owner, so that he has plenty of time to flirt with girls ;)

I'm not very good at naming, but maybe Delani for that three-eyed beauty? Something mysterious and cool. She could be a skateboarder that loves to keep quiet and observe instead of going out and talking to people. She'd be quite intimidating and mean if you get in her face, and she would keep her hair in front of her third eye unless someone was really getting in her case, in that instance she'd tell them that her third eye is like medusa's eye and can turn people into stone!

Gahh, hope my ideas were good!!
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me