Writing Request

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: Writing Request

Postby Ancient Wind » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:33 am

the old forest
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foggy Mist » Sat May 06, 2017 3:35 pm

Okay
✞May StarClan light your path Thanks wimsy-draws for the profile pic: Image
Pet's name: Scourge NFT
Foggy Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foggy Mist » Sat May 06, 2017 3:36 pm

This is a finished writing for Wolffey

Bobert's Adventures

A slightly pink peach was resting among a great green peach tree, the day was warmed by a giant ball of fire in the sky called the sun. His name Bobert the peach or just Bobert. The wind was blowing as clouds casted darkness on earth as they covered the sun at times. Bobert's peachy flesh was fuzzy since he was a fuzzy peach. His more pink friend was named Shelly, those two are always up to no good whenever they are near each other. Bobert turned opened his eyes as he saw thick green tree and the shadow it showed onto the ground. He glanced over to Shelly, who was still attached to a large brown branch showed in green leaves.

Bobert felt begin to free fall, the pale green of the grass was always looked from afar. It was coming closer and closer, Bobert prepared himself by closing his eyes fearing for the worst. He landed on the ground with a light thud, he opened his eyes. Bobert looked around on his body, he saw no bruises or dents in his body. "SHERRY!",Bobert yelled. Sherry opened her eyes fear tickled around in her eyes as her name was suddenly called out. Sherry looked to the ground and her eyes found Bobert laying on the ground. "How did you get down there?",Sherry asked, trying to get down there with him but her branch held tight onto her. "My branch was ready to let go. I'm grown!",Bobert exclaimed. "Well that's great! I do hope my lets me go soon.",Sherry says glancing up to her branch. "It will Sherry! I'll go check everything and tell you all about it!",Bobert promised with a smile to Sherry who had a sad frown. "Go then, I will be fine up here. Tell me about everything you see!",Sherry replied. Bobert rolled on down the hill, little bugs rolled away from his path. "I do hope no huge things try to attack me!",Bobert thought.

Bobert rolled on passing some huge things taller than a regular peach tree. A massive thing padded up to him, it's jaws with a large pink tongue rolling around in its moth. "Who and what are you?",Bobert asked with confusion. "I'm Dixie and I'm German Shepard dog, what are you?",Dixie said. "I'm Bobert the peach!",Bobert exclaimed with sudden pride. "Oh, you are the round things human eat.",Dixie laughed. Bobert insides turned to mush with dread. Dixie eyes glistened with laughter as she spotted the fear. "You are on the ground, you became a ground peach.",Dixie spoke. "So they won't eat me?",Bobert asked. "Nope!",Dixie ran off to her house as Bobert rolled away.

By: Scourge BleedingClan
✞May StarClan light your path Thanks wimsy-draws for the profile pic: Image
Pet's name: Scourge NFT
Foggy Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me