The School For Angles and Devils!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Which should happen first? (answer both questions)(1)

The heads get kidnapped
7%
Isobel gets trapped on the Devils side
39%
7%
Who is you favorite Angel?(2)
2%
Jayfeather
9%
Shane
9%
Isobel
14%
Magesty
2%
Roxey
2%
Someone else!
9%

Total votes : 44

The School For Angles and Devils!

Postby DogLife. » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:43 am

Hi my name is DogLife. and this is my wild chicken smoothie tale of courage and adventure. I am a keen swimmer, singer and story writer. And this just seemed to be the place to start my search to become an author. And just to let you know, this is mainly from the Angels side of life. So here is the start, here is the beginning. But before you look around the woods around you, read this.

I have to say thank you in advance to lemons. and Bee&Puppycat, my real friends from life. Without them, the story would be a flop.
And I dedicate this tale to my dog Suggs who is sadly no longer with us...

Here are the main characters...

Angels!
ImageImage

Devils!
ImageImage

You will find out their names later on. Well thats it for now. If you want to send a pet to TSFAAD then feel free to enter one by the club! Byes form DogLife.

Head Teachers
Celestia ~ [color=#BF80BF] ~ open ~ Angel
Luna ~ [color =#004080] ~ open ~ Devil.

Teachers
Flamadu (Mr Wington)~ normal colour ~ no need ~ Angel
Luna ( Miss Cloudalia) ~ normal colour ~ no need ~ Angel
Caki ( Miss Danica) ~ normal colour ~ no need ~ Angel
Starri (Miss Ansel) ~ normal colour ~ no need ~ Angel
Shimmer (Miss Lovinda) ~normal colour ~no need~ Angel

Laika ( Miss Twista) ~ normal colour ~ no need ~ Devil
Milkama (Mr Anledena) ~ normal colour ~ no need ~ Devil
Mamsu (Mr Crushenden) ~ normal colour ~ no need ~ Devil
Hisku (Mr Ghostenia) ~ normal colour ~ no need ~ Devil
Briskana (Mr Brinkania)~ normal colour ~no need ~Devil

Students Angels.
Jayfeather ~ [color=#00FF00]~ Shane...
Shane ~ [color=#0000FF] ~ Jayfeather...
Isobel ~ [color=#00BF40] ~ E11even (has a crush)
Berry ~ [color=#FF0000] ~ open
Willow ~ [color=#00FFBF] ~ open
Chase ~ [color=#000080] ~ Melody (has a crush)
Lily ~ [color=#FF0080] ~ open
Frost ~ [color=#00FFFF] ~ open
Beauty ~ [color=#0080FF] ~ open
Magesty ~ [color=#BF0040] ~ Bolto
Jazz ~ [color=#FFBF00] ~ open
Foxie ~ [color=#FF40BF]~ open
Snowflake ~ [color=#0040FF] ~open
Bolto ~ [color=#FF8000] ~ Magesty
Melody ~ [color=#FF80FF] ~ open
Kasley ~ [color=#8000BF] ~ open
Skyler ~ [color=#00FFFF] ~ open
Roxey ~ [color=#BF00BF] ~ Luca (boy from her old home)
Frost ~ [color=#80BFFF] ~ open
Iri ~ [color=#BF40BF] ~ open
Koda ~ [color=#FF8040] ~ open

Students Devils.
E11even ~ [color=#FF4000] ~ Isobel (has crush on Isobel)
Fang ~ [color=#404040]~ Murdershy
Murdershy ~ [color=#FF00FF]~ Fang
Holly ~ [color=#FF4000] ~ open
Calypso ~ [color=#00BF00] ~ open
Moki ~ [color=#0040FF] ( [color=#FF0000] when posessed)~ open
Ebony ~ [color=#8000FF] ~ open
Vercona ~ No colour as does not speak ~ open
Nightlock ~ [color=#FFBF00] ~ open
Dazzle ~ [color=#FF00FF] ~ open
Death Blow ~ [color=#BF4040] ~ open
Lucifer ~ [color=#BFBF80] (when posessed [color=#BFBF80]) ~ open
Decon ~ [color=#0000FF] ~ open
Amber ~ [color=#FF8040] ~ open
Mandarq ~ [color=#00FFBF] ~ Dazzle (has a crush on her, one way thing!)
Benji ~ [color=#400000] ~open
Zoomer No colour as does not speak ~ open
Lurtix ~ [color=#00BF00] ~ open
Rulf ~ [color=#00BFFF] ~ open
Miss Grapefruit (Pink) ~
Nivanya ~
Last edited by DogLife. on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:49 pm, edited 32 times in total.

┌──────────────┐
Coding Art Credit Avatar Credit
My Viscets Gypsy Viscets link

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
Hi! My names DogLife., and I'm your
average girl here! I love dogs,
swimming, coding and reading.
I am mainly here for the Viscets,
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 1 of TSFAAD

Postby DogLife. » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:45 am

Over a lake the were two sides of life. Each year children arrive ready to learn. Some take the path of good. They help control the evil thoughts to a bare minimum. The others are evil. They created the evil thoughts and live to murder the joy. Half the lake is pure and clean, the other side is clouded, black. In the center lies a pavilion. Half gold half decaying. There met two Pegacorns.
"Have you selected your three?" Asked the pure Pegacorn
"Yes" Replied the shadowed
"Then let the stealing commence" said the Head Teacher.

In the center of a broken down village six teenagers met. Three looked pure and kind, three had an evil glint to the eye. But they were friends, they didn't care. One girl was called Jayfeather.
She was a shy but pure hearted girl hearted girl, with a small crush on her friend Shane
Shane looks like a mix of good and evil. He was good with a few tiny evil problems
Isobel has smaller wings and is also good. She has a pure soul, but is weird at times, like stalker weird. Strangely enough, she has a crush on E11even!
Fang is an evil dog who loves nothing more than a good scaring session. If Jay is not around Fang
will enjoy tortuing small animals.
E11even was peculiar in many ways. E11evenis a super evil Devil of the sane world. Watch your back!
In a perfect world, Murdershy would be taller. She was born a midget. Don't even try to enter her shed.

These 6 teenagers were not to know what would become of them...
Not inside the village, but in a new world...

Authors note: Well thats the first on up! Please enjoy!
Last edited by DogLife. on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.

┌──────────────┐

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The School For Angles and Devils!

Postby hamgehamge » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:52 am

Yaaaaaaaaasss! <3 Liked and marked!
hamge - adult
not very active but feel free to send me any trades :)
hamgehamge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamgehamge » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:31 am

You know what's gonna go down with Izzy and E11even! Jk!
hamge - adult
not very active but feel free to send me any trades :)
hamgehamge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alienowl » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:19 am

Yaaas! I agree

┌────────────────────────┐
    ✦ owl || adult ✦
    ✂------------------------------------
    i'm not suuuuper active on cs
    anymore but i still drop in for
    a few weeks at a time when
    im feelin it
    [th]
    └────────────────────────┘

alienowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:18 pm

Omigosh, this looks so awesome! Stalking for sure!

Lol Murdershy, I like that name!
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DogLife. » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:34 am

Hi all TSFAAD fans! I have started a fan club for the story. It will be added in my signature and also posted in the first post! Please feel free to enter your pets into the school as they will be added in the 3rd chapter! Enjoy! :D

┌──────────────┐

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 2 part 1

Postby DogLife. » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:55 am

As night fell apon the little village IT lurked... It came rushing forward twisting and leaping into the town, eyes glowing with the thrill of the hunt...

Inside the village hall the friends huddled, giggling, unaware of what was coming. Unlike most of the children Jay and her mates saw no need to hide away. If fate wanted them, who cared? It was not like their families would miss them... As the clock stroke midnight and eerie wailing wrapped its self around them, swirling with black and gold mist. As the thing drew nearer Jayfeather called out
Hay E11even, if this is a joke it ain't funny...~Jayfeather
Why do you always blame me!~E11even
Since you put frog eyes is my coke in year 5!~Jayfeather
You are STILL going on about that!~E11even
Hay you two, shut it for a sec.~Shane
If you dont wanna be killeds, shut your gobs!~ Murdershy
As Murdershy FINALLY shut up Jay and E11even they heard a sound, like a mouse scuttling across the floor. Like a flash of light, mist filled the area dragging three to one side, three to the other. Pain struck everyone's chest, even Fang, as they all screamed and called and yelled for one another (Jay and Isobel were screaming).

Her eyes flickered...

She wiggled her claws

He looks slowly around for the girls...

Their Evil BFF'S were gone...

The evils as it so happens were too looking for the goods. And as they searched a flash of light struck. This is what it looked like
Image...

Cliffhanger!
Last edited by DogLife. on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

┌──────────────┐

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chapter 2 Part 2!

Postby DogLife. » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:23 am

Everything seemed to become more evil and scary than before. The sun seemed to his behind a cloud that was invisible. Time even became still for a moment as this weird creature landed. She snarled showing two rows of pearly white fangs, field to sharp points. It's eyes were empty with no light or life inside. This is what freaked out the evil members so much. The eyes had no pupils or life to them. It was as if it was posesed. The creature let out an evil snarl that again showed it's teeth. Then it lifted its head and let out a low and errie sound that was a cross between a howl and a cry of pain. As if understanding two other creatures arrived.

This little one looked cuter than the original and looked like a baby compared to the first one. But it's eyes were normal as everyone else's. The cutie could not be a friend though as it opened it sharp beak and let out another odd sound. This drew the third

This one was bigger than the one before but just as evil. The beak was cruelly pointed and eyes red and evil. All three walked forward with satisfied looks. The new devils were cornered by these odd people. They had no way of defending themselves. They had no powers, they had no weapons, they didn't have their good friends. The odd people advanced to kill................

This is when the oddest of all the things happened. Fang snarled. This doesn't sound odd does it? Well it was. Not the actual snarl. What happened after.Fangs whole body exploded with mist. The mist moaned and groaned with the wails of ghosts. His EYES became bottomless pits of black for a couple of seconds before they returned to normal. His friends stared at them with surprise.

He also seamed surprised at himself. However like it had started, the power flow disappeared like a flash of light! The devils stared at one another. Fang mouthed what the hell to Murdershy and she shrugged. It didn't really bother her! She advanced towards the remaining two creatures as Fang had taken down the winged dog. She let out a yowl to find she also had very strange problems like Fang.

The sky went very dark above their heads. An errie moaning played above their heads as it happened. A bright light shone. Well it couldn't be described as light. It was more of a reverse light. Say the forest was light, the beam would have been a beam of darkness. They little things rose out of the ground and ran around her then attacked the large of the remaining things. The things were dead rabbits rising from the floor. But it seamed that Murdershy couldn't hold enough concentration for a couple of seconds. They dissolved once again into nothingness. But only one little one was still for the attack. E11even looked left to right. He shrugged and then looked at the baby...

E11even grinned wildly and then the little Griffen tiled its head and groaned in pain. It shook and wailed then began to bow down. It rolled onto it's little back and flapped its wings weakly. Its eyes dulled for a moment as if it was dieing but then they shone again but they held the pain of the work. The sky changed into a swirling tornado of lightning and thunder. The eyes of E11even turned bright red. His fur bristled and then it exploded into flame... And the little Griffen flew off and E11even fell to the floor...

5 minutes later the devils looked at one another. They had realised that Fang had the power of ghosts. Murdershy had the power of bringing back the dead... Mostly rabbits though. Finally E11even had the power to control minds. They didn't know how to control them... But they would... Oh they would...
Last edited by DogLife. on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

┌──────────────┐

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chapter 2 part 3

Postby DogLife. » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:58 am

The little creatures fled and so the Devils have been used for this part of the story. The poor creatures opened their wings and took flight into the stormy sky. The three were in deep pain and just wanted to get away from what had happened. Their hearts ached will hatred and upsetment. Why were they the ones who were hurt? The sky above became a clear blue and shone. It was just a few flappes away so they too a deep breath and charged. The winged ones felt a sharp pang and then they were in! The two worlds were divided by a layer of jelly that pushed back good from evil, and evil from good. After one more minute they hovered above the schol then plunged down. They were met by a green glow...

Many things happened but the first was all three were pinned down by vines that shot from the ground. Isobel grinned and shouted at the others that she had them pinner. Jayfeather shouted back how and Izzy called by plants that shot out of the ground! Shane ran out in surprise and found his paws tingled as he walked... It was a shock to find he too had a power!

Shane looked down at his two front paws as something weaved in and out of each of his claws. Light and peace swirled around his right paw, shadow and destruction around his left. It did surprise him before his realized his secret was about to be exposed.
So he pictured a bag swallowing his left paw, smothering the darkness. It worked. He then stabbed his paw in the direction of the vines, entwining them in light. He was pleased with himself for that! He called out to Jay, carefully and kindly telling her that it was all fine and she was safe! A tuft white fur or hair made it's way around the bush. Isobel and Shane looked at one another in surprise. They heard a sound like light sobbing as the look flew between them. Why was she not coming out. A soft glow like sunset that faded into a pale twilight wrapped around them. Two eyes peered round and with caution, Jayfeather emerged...

She looked away from her friends, who were gaping at her, and advanced to the creations on the floor. In their current battered state, covered in blood tied with light coated vines, her eyes widened. In a soft but powerful voice she began to murmur to them in soft tones that were a cross between a song and her speaking. Slowly they stopped their struggle and felt their eyes become fixed to hers. She moved a claw and smiled kindly as the bindings were removed.
Here little ones. It is gonna be fine. Jay here is gonna help you. Just for now, rest. Slip into a sleep of soft dreams that will protect you from all harm that is bestowed upon you. Sleep and I will protect you. Sleep... ~Jayfeather

Much to her surprise they did. Shane and Izzie were nearly out of the count as well. Jay shock them carefully and smiled with pleasure. With a new purpose on what she had to do she opened her mouth and sang...

Settle down
On a blanket of roses
Rest your head
And glance to the stars
Close your eyes
And sleep

Everybody around Jay became very tired and sleepy.
Settle down
Feel the coulds holding you close
Rest your head
And see the joy in life
Close your eyes
And sleep

By now all of them but the baby creature were asleep. Jayfeather held it's head close and sang.
Settle down
Rest on happy times.
Rest your head
And feel your calmness inside
Close your eyes
And sleep
Gently sleep

The last creaure fell into slumber and Jay smiled. She was still this odd dog but it was... at that thought of being herself again a bright light smothered her. And she became herself again.

Last edited by DogLife. on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.

┌──────────────┐

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.