Fallen Werewolf |~| New! |~| Preface Up! |~|

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Fallen Werewolf |~| New! |~| Preface Up! |~|

Postby ~♫Hannah♫~ » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:11 pm

Welcome!~~~~~~~~~~
I don't want to give to much away about the plot but it's basically a young female werewolf doing what she beilieves is right. The location is Wekahitchka,Florida where the pack's tribe was stayed for centuries. Yes, this is a real town in Florida that I have visited many times and know much about it. You will have to start reading if you wish to know more.Also lease leave comments!:)

Oh and I found it easier to write in first person.So yeah.xD
Last edited by ~♫Hannah♫~ on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Please click!!

My baby dragons:
ImageImage
My writing
Fallen werewolf
Raven's destiny
Roleplays
Moonclan
If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.
- Courtney Kuchta -
~♫Hannah♫~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|~| Preface |~| the beginning

Postby ~♫Hannah♫~ » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:10 am

I surged through the tall pines my paw pads pounding the Earth as I did. I looked like a smear of gray on a photo as I ran through the forest at full speed. Why was I doing this? Because it was Lee the alpha highest command to find this stray vampire. Highest! I snorted he barely acted like a true alpha. Aurora! Would you stop complaining about Lee! You allowed him to become leader so you must stand by your decision. Emily howled. I growled because I knew it was partly true. See I come from a perfect line of strong leaders but I had just joined the pack when River died a few months before and I felt I wasn't prepared from the leader position and Lee took it without hesitation. I thought he would make a good leader at first but he had failed my expectations by one-hundred percent. We were supposed to protect and defend the people of Wewahitchka, Florida from those leeches instead we only protected ourselves but that was something I couldn't stand to do. Help myself when their where others that didn’t stand a chance.

Our magic wasn’t meant to help out yourselves it was meant to protect the whole pack, our brothers and sisters and our lesser known brother’s and sister’s that cowered in wewa wondering who would the next victims of the leeches. But of course they had no knowledge of the bloodsuckers they just though it was a serial killer unleashed. That was a bunch of bull! If they really believe that than there’s some stupid people in town, Because, serial killers can’t kill dozens in a matter of seconds. So many had died including my younger sister. I bared my teeth at the though and image. Are we there yet? I complained. My best friend Mitchell ran with her flank to my flank.Almost. She howled a bit concerned. Good! I can’t wait to sink my teeth in that heartless leech and watch as it dies again.[i/] Die again was perfect because they were already dead anyways it made no difference. No skin off my back. I continued running until the creature’s unbearable stench burned in my nostrils, nearly making my fall flat to the ground. Emily chuckled softly. I shot her a look that if could kill would have. [i]It’s not funny you did the same thing! She took the other side of my flank. Sorry! It was just your face looked so funny. She wrinkled her wolf face up in a tight ball menacing my face. I couldn’t help but howl in laughter.

Gage turned his massive head around.This is serious Aurora! We are so close that I can almost feel the vampire’s cold skin under my claws. A dark smile twisted across his face. I stopped laughing and bared my teeth into a snarl. No! You took down the last one! It’s my turn. Don’t forgot I’m 3rd in command. He snarled with sarcasm.Oh I forgot! You only remind my very second of the day. I ignored him and continued on. A valley soon appeared.[center/]

[center]I busted into the peaceful clearing the vampire stood in the middle. It was dark skinned with gold shimmering eyes glaring at us terrified. He was contented on observing nature before we intruded but now it was different. I halted the pack quickly trying to control myself from ripping the creature’s head off but he bared the peaceful eyes of a vampire that preyed only on animals. I stood tall as I approached him to tell him to leave to the pack’s land for only I could. I was a special as they called me because I could talk to other creature’s in wolf form. I howled. This is our land vampire and I ask you to leave for if you don’t we shall rip you to shreds! His gaze turned to horror. “I’m sorry I didn’t know!” Well make sure it doesn’t happen twice. He flashed away as quick as the words escaped my muzzle. I turned my blood still pumped quickly. There’s another! I growled. Let’s go! [center/]

[center]I turned and darted back into the pines, leading the pack now. This was supposed to be how it was. I lead. But I made my decision to quickly and I was stuck as a third commander now. My skin was still hot with anxiety to attack the immortal that rested on tribe land. My paws seemed to move faster know beating against the Earth like a drum beat. Repeatedly and the same each time. I was thinking about it intently so that the others quickly picked it up.

We soon emerged into a clearing surrounded by pines. The small vampire was crouched in the middle, her back to us. Her hair was blondish red and was medium length, straight as a board. The creature turned her eyes as red as the blood she had drank. Despite her blood red eyes and pale shimmering skin, she seemed familiar, oddly she had seen this vampire once before but it had to be human form for no vampire escaped our jaws. Everything went in slow motion then. Ashton leaping for the head and Lauran going for the legs a few feet away. I knew this vampire. Then it hit me it was my immortal sister, Alexandria, or better known as Lexi. I flew forward teeth bared into a snarl Stop it! It’s my sister! Don’t harm her! My other brother Keith stood a few feet away shocked at what I was doing and who I was saving.

What do you all think? Is it good? Needs improving?
What do you think will happen next? Will Lexi die? Will Aurora save her or will Lexi fight herself? Or will Lee command Aurora to kill her?

Last bumped by ~♫Hannah♫~ on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:10 am.
Please click!!

My baby dragons:
ImageImage
My writing
Fallen werewolf
Raven's destiny
Roleplays
Moonclan
If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.
- Courtney Kuchta -
~♫Hannah♫~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me