New spontaneous story ig?

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

New spontaneous story ig?

Postby feli_draws » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:20 pm

Hello, I just had a feeling that I really need to start writing again. While it is too late in the night for me to start now (it is 03:15 as of when I am writing this) I will share this with you already.

So my plan is that I just write something that comes to my mind and don't really plan a plot from the beginning. Just let my thoughts lead.

Usually when I write stories I have a clear plot in mind and while my motivation is high in the beginning, I am never able to finish anything because my motivation just disappears. I hope with this method I will try now, I can change this.

So yeah, I want to write a story, probably fantasy, but I have no plan of what will happen in this story at the moment.
I also will be writing this in a google document because it is simply way easier for me this way. I will link the document here once I've started (probably tomorrow).

So, yeah, let me know what you think of the Idea :3
feli_draws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me