[Potion Creature Laboratory Dictionary]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

How do you like Potion Creatures Laboratory? [Update your votes to help!]

1. EQUINES
No votes
2. FELINES
10%
3. CANINES
No votes
4. ALL SPECIES
10%
5. Very well organized
20%
6. Needs some work
20%
7. I want to Adopt
10%
8. I've Adopted
10%
9. Confused...
No votes
10. LOVE THE SPECIES!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

[Potion Creature Laboratory Dictionary]

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:32 pm

Last edited by KathrynKat on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:30 pm, edited 26 times in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dictionary [Page 1] - "The Discovery"

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:40 pm

About the Discovery wrote: This species was discovered one night while the Laboratory Owner, Sierra Katrina Dawson
stayed up late one night. She lives at the laboratory, has a fairly large property, with gardens,
a stable. She owns couple of horses, few dogs, and some cats. One night while Sierra was in the
middle of a project she got a phone call. It was Christmas Eve and all of the employees had gone
home to be with their families. It was just Sierra and her pets.

Sierra was in the middle of discovering some potions during a project she had started on her
own and in private. Well.... except the fact her cat Mouse a tuxedo cat, liked to hang out
in the laboratory. She had gotten a call from her family since it was Christmas Eve. She had
decided to leave the room she was working in to speak on the phone. After about 5 minutes,
there suddenly was a loud crashing and shattering sounds in the room she had left 5 minutes
ago.... Sierra had walked into the room to see Mouse chasing after a mouse. Mouse had caught the
mouse and jumped off of the counter, just covered head to toes, in the potions from my project.

Sierra suddenly lost track that her cat Mouse was covered in the potion. She looked around the
room, and the potions were scattered through out the counter, and were beginning to mix as well.
Some of those that mixed, began to change color. She hurried to grab cleaning supplies, and
and perhaps try again later. She was starting to consider leaving the house for the night
and Christmas with her family. Couple of hours cleaning up the potions, broken glass shards,
and tidying up the room. She then finally remembered that Mouse was covered from head to
toe. She wasn't to worried, as for she used nothing toxic. Sierra called for her cat a few times.
Suddenly she heard a strange sound that almost sounded as if a meow.

Sierra began to get chills unsure of what she was hearing...
She searched the house more, and she heard the noise again as she reached the living room.
She looked around and found a tall, slim, hairless, feline like creature. It looked like Mouse
but blue instead of black, forming stripes, and the form of a mouse on his shoulder & chest.
It also looked as he had a hard plate formed on the face, covered the upper face, and could
not see his original eyes. He had walked up to me as if nothing changed, and rubbed up
against my leg. Sierra felt a little nervous but calm knowing it was Mouse, and he seemed
unharmed. Sierra had placed my hand on his back, to feel a
different texture for skin, it is rather smooth.

Sierra continues stroking mouse, and felt spots there were rather softer and almost squishy,
along his back, a little on his sides, as well as his head, chest, legs, and tip of his tail looked
swollen. That's when she began to worry about her cat, and examined him, He showed absolutely
no weaknesses, if anything more loyal, keen, social, but the strange change is the skin
was changing as Sierra spent some time with her cat.

In the next 5 hours that she had spent with Mouse, writing down notes with many purposes.
The cat still continued to grow in height, but was slim. The skin in the sensitive spots
continued growing into lumps and even felt as if under that skin was liquid. Recently Mouse
had started running around the house full of energy. The skin was starting to look as if it was
changing colors. Sierra took a closer look and it appeared to look as if there was potion
beneath the skin and is transparent skin now in some spots. The tail has also grown into a large lump.

After about 10 hours, Mouse's shoulder blades had met up with the height or Sierra's hips.
Mouse began to by the hour get taller, stronger, more energy, and strangely seemed to have control over
electricity. He moved as if he was as light as a feather. She began to get worried about his tail
being to heavy and sensitive. she examined and seemed colder than the rest of his body.
She collected a scarf that would match his new style. She had a golden scarf that is sparkly.
Mouse waved his tail around curious over the scarf but after a few minutes seemed comfortable with it.
Last edited by KathrynKat on Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dictionary [Page 2] - "Rules Of Owning A Potion Creature"

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:53 pm

Yes wrote: - Join the discord with your CS name
- Mark Adoption Centers & Fan Club
- Ask Questions
- Make Suggestions
- Advertise
- Do fan art as long have perm to use that Potion'mon Creature or yours.
- Artist may give away, trade, sell their custom slots.
-

No wrote: - Claim the work as yours.
- Claiming any part of the species other than just your Potion Creature.
- Trading or Selling without my perm will not be allowed.
- You may not change anything on the character other than add items.
- Spam
- Pester Artists
- Steal or Use a Potion'Mon Creature that isn't yours or given perm to use.
- DO NOT create your own unless granted perm, and an artist!
- Do not copy my species please
- Do not ask for customs

Last edited by KathrynKat on Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dictionary [Page 3] - "GA, Artist, & Grand Artist, Rules"

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:58 pm

Artist Rules wrote: - Follow the design orders, as this effects the Potion Creature dramatically.
- Switch shapes rather common or uncommon, try avoiding using the same all the time.
- MUST list each shapes & their rarity on the Adopt's post.
- Artists may keep or trade/sell their Custom slots, but not make random customs that are not from their custom slots.
- Each artist must add the Creatures original ID, and a personal counter for how many they've created. Keep counters and IDs apart for each species. Equine, Canine, and Feline have their own!
- For Customs please do a counter for each custom apart from creations. After that custom you'll resume the counter with adopts.
- Event Customs do NOT count as your custom for regular adopts, if granted by me.
- Artist may NOT do their own breeding!
- PLEASE, make a post somewhere, to keep track of all creations you make. This makes it easier for us both to keep track of your counter towards customs.
- Regular Artists & Grand Artists may pick to be active in 1, 2 or all 3 of the species. Just please try and help keep a balance
if there are to many releases not adopted in 1 please pause and/or continue in another until adopts are down. :) Otherwise... it's your choice your not forced to make adopts in another.

- Guest Artists, Regular Artists, and Grand Artists have their own rules and limits.
Guest Artists - 3 Releases per Equine, Canine & Feline. 1 Common 100%, 1 Common/Uncommon Mix, 1 Uncommon 100%, 10th may be any species Either Common/Uncommon Mix or 100%. After You've created 10 Adopts, I'll make your custom. Shapes "may" range from Common to Rare, my choice! May give idea of what you want for the coat design & suggest your favorite potions. I'll pick the final to it though!
Regular Artist - Regular Artist do not draw the lines for Unique Shapes. Therefore, they'll be unable to create Rares or Very Rares unless a posted event with presets made. Must follow the Event's Rules! Legendaries are strictly only done by Grand Artist and I. Sorry!
Grand Artists - Those who can draw new shapes, with shading and shine and details!

Rarity Releases; May change as I launch, and release!!! THIS ONLY APPLIES TO GRAND ARTIST!

In every 10, Equine; Feline, or Canine (not combined but separate):
- 3-5, 100% Common
- 3-5, 1-2 uncommon, Mix Common & Uncommon
- 1-2, 100% Uncommon

Rare & Very Rare;
- 1, 1-2 Rare shapes every 10-12
- 1, 100% rare every 15
- 1, 1-2 Very Rare shape every 35
- 1, 1 Rare + Very Rare shapes every 40
- 1, 100% Very Rare every 50

Legendary;
- 1, 1 Legendary shape every 60
- 1, 2 Legendary shape every 70
- 1, 100% for every 100th

Artist Customs; Rules to these may change as I launch and as the rarities and species grows!
1. Change the personal counter to being "Personal Custom #_". Use for just the adopts not your customs.
2. You MUST obey the custom rules, any custom given at an event DOES NOT count towards regular customs <3

2-4 Releases - 1, 100% Common
5-8 Releases - 1, Common/Uncommon Mix (2 Uncommon Shapes)
10 Releases - 1, 100% Uncommon
15 Releases - 1, 1-2 Rare Shape
25 Releases - 1 100% Rare
40 Releases - 1, 1 Very Rare shape
60 Releases - 1, 2 Very Rare Shapes
75 Releases - 1, 100% Very Rare
90 Releases - 1, Common/Uncommon/Rare Mix (2 Rare Shapes)
100 Releases - 1, 100% Very Rare
120 Releases - 1, 2 Rare shapes
130 Releases - 1, 100% Rare
150 Releases - 1, 2 Legendary Shapes
180 Releases - 1, 100% Legendary
200 Releases - 1, 100% Legendary
Every 30 Releases - an extra 3, Common/Uncommon 100% or mix (1, 100% Uncommon)
(Rather you fell in love with an adopt you made or a custom. If an adopt, change the Personal count to "Personal Custom #_" instead. And continue the numbers in adopts.)
1-30 - 3, Common/Uncommon 100% or mix (1, 100% Uncommon)
31-60 - 3, Common/Uncommon 100% or mix (1, 100% Uncommon)
61-90 - 3, Common/Uncommon 100% or mix (1, 100% Uncommon)
91-120 - 3, Common/Uncommon 100% or mix (1, 100% Uncommon)
121-150 - 3, Common/Uncommon 100% or mix (1, 100% Uncommon)
151-180 - 3, Common/Uncommon 100% or mix (1, 100% Uncommon)
181-210 - 3, Common/Uncommon 100% or mix (1, 100% Uncommon)
211-240 - 3, Common/Uncommon 100% or mix (1, 100% Uncommon)
241-270 - 3, Common/Uncommon 100% or mix (1, 100% Uncommon)
(1 Every other 30, so every 60, you may do a, 1 mix or 100% Rare shapes. This replaces a 100% Uncommon.)

Better Understanding to Rarity Releases;
An artist each have their own rarity release chart as you see above. For those who do not understand it, and need a better explanation, I'll do so. I don't want artist feeling they're not allowed to release a rare on their 10th or 20th. There will however be a requirement before you can release a rarity early. You may release a rarity early by 1-10 IDs. This goes for Rares & Very Rares.
A Legendary I'd rather strictly stay. An artist must try their best to wait on using a custom unless granted another bonus early for say events. I'd suggest trying to keep the numbers a an easy number u can remember when can release it next.
Do not release certain Rarity earlier and earlier just to try and sneak that rarity in more often. In every 15 you may release a Rare 100%. Try and keep a gap, so if release in the next 15, please keep it within maybe 20th-30th. Do not release a Rare 100% in the same batch of 10. You may however release it a little bit late, and are allowed to release in 2 different batches of 10.

If an artist posts for example a Rare Mix with Rare back + Rare Head, switch it out for the next! I absolutely do not want an overflow of a certain rare. It MUST VARY!!!

Releasing Examples;
Example 1; An Artist Released 20 Equines.
#1 - Common 100%, #2 - Common/Uncommon Mix, #3 - Common 100%, #4 - Uncommon 100%, #5 - Common 100%, #6 - Common 100%, #7 - Common/Uncommon Mix, #8 - Uncommon 100%, #9 - Common/Uncommon Mix, #10 - Rare 100%, #11 - Common 100%, #12 - Common/Uncommon Mix, #13 - Common/Uncommon/Rare Mix, #14 - Common 100%, #15 - Common 100%, #16 - Uncommon 100%, #17 - Common/Uncommon Mix, #18 - Common 100%, #19 - Common 100%, #20 - Uncommon 100%.

Example 2; Releasing 21-50
#21 - Common 100%, #22 - Common/Uncommon Mix, #23 - Common 100%, #24 - Uncommon 100%, #25 - Common 100%, #26 - Common/Uncommon Mix, #27 - Common/Uncommon/Very Rare Mix, #28 - Uncommon 100%, #29 - Common 100%, #30 - Common/Uncommon Mix, #31 - Common 100%, #32 - Uncommon 100%, #33 - Common/Uncommon Mix, #34 Common 100%, #35 - Common/Uncommon Mix, #36 - Common/Uncommon/Rare Mix, #37 - Common 100%, #38 - Common/Uncommon, #39 - Rare 100%, #40 - Rare/Very Rare Mix, #41 - Common 100%, #42 - Common 100%, #43 - Common/Uncommon Mix, #44 - Uncommon 100%, #45 - Common/Uncommon Mix, #46 - Common 100%, #47 - Common/Uncommon Mix, #48, Common 100%, #49 Common/Uncommon Mix, #50 - Very Rare 100%.

Please do try and follow something alike to this, you may release Rares & Very Rares as early as 1-10
As you could see I released the Rare 100% late and Rare mix. This is okay, just release the next in 40, just keep things distant. None in the same batch of 10 unless it's a mix and 100% 1 each. :)
Also just don't release Rares/Rare mix in every single batch of 10, it's okay if more often a mix. It's also okay if every few 10, you release a rare mix but not another 100%. :)
Just don't do it to often <3

Regular Artists Releases & Customs;

Just keep releasing Commons & Uncommons, when events happen for other Commons & Uncommons + maybe even Rares, just follow the Event's Rules. Most customs are listed for Regular artist as "1 Common/Uncommon Mix or 100%" please don't make every single custom an Uncommon 100%.
Each Regular Artist obtains a Custom per 10 they create.

10 Releases - 1 Common 100%
20 Releases - 1 Common/Uncommon Mix
30 Releases - 1 Uncommon 100%
40 Releases - 1 Common/Uncommon/Rare(1) Mix (Done by a Grand Artist or I)
50 Releases - 1 Rare 100% (Done by another artist or I)
60 Releases - 1 Common/Uncommon Mix or 100%
70 Releases - 1 Common/Uncommon/Rare(2) Mix (done by a Grand Artist or I)
80 Releases - 1 Rare 100%(Done by a Grand Artist or I)
90 Releases - 1 Common/Uncommon Mix or 100%
100 Releases - 1 Very Rare shape, 1 Rare Shape + Common/Uncommon Mix (done by a Grand Artist or I)
110 Releases - 1 Common/Uncommon Mix or 100%
120 Releases - 1 Common/Uncommon Mix or 100%
130 Releases - 1 Common/Uncommon Mix or 100%
140 Releases - 1 Common/Uncommon Mix or 100%
150 Releases - 1 Very Rare 100% (done by me only)
160 Releases - 1 Common/Uncommon Mix or 100%
170 Releases - 1 Common/Uncommon Mix or 100%
180 Releases - 1 Common/Uncommon/Rare/Very Rare/Legendary Mix (done by me only)
190 Releases - 1 Common/Uncommon Mix or 100%
200 Releases - 1 Legendary 100% (done by me only)

Last edited by KathrynKat on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dictionary [Page 4] - "Birth Of The First Generation"

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:59 pm

"Birth of the first generation" you wonder?
The birth of the first generation,
A Potion Creature starts from an animal from earth. They're transformed,
Into these creatures that form patches in which holds potions. It's skin like but transparent.
A first generation creature, base are mocking what a Horse's, Cat's, or Dog's coat looks like.
But then there is a tint of color change. It can vary in many ways but must still look semi realistic.
There may be a small amount of a bright color. It must be for example, red, green, yellow, orange, blue, purple...
anything just, not dark, but bright. Please just take a look at first generations to get the idea.
Last edited by KathrynKat on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dictionary [Page 5] - "How Generations & Breeding Works"

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:05 pm

"How Generations such as 2+ work, mixing potions, breeding... Creatures, Pets, or Companions!
Since Breeding will have allot of features it'll not be open for awhile. But here are some notes
to help you understand, just why it'll be awhile.

- Potion colors need to be more discovered, and understood by the entire team and members must have
an understanding for potions as well.

- I'd love to include LEVELS in breeding, and it effecting rather you get pets, creatures
or companions. The rarity is undecided!

- I must premake some pets and companions for under the lines in breeding for, Equine, Canine, Feline, Pet
Adopts, Companion Adopts, and events... It'll take allot of figuring out on how to obtain unique and different pets & companions and not only Creatures.

- When I open breeding, Pets & Companions can NOT breed! In the future I may consider this if everything
is going well but for now
it's out of the question or not accepted as a suggestion!

- I have not decided which of the 3 (Pets, Companions, Creatures) will have the more common chance in breeding.
The lower the level you are the more likely you'll get for example say I did Pets as most common, companions as middle,
while maybe creatures are rarer unless a higher level. But I've not decided officially.

- Felines, Canines, and Equines from breeding will have Pets & Companions instead of a creature. Each species, has their own unique Pets & Companions. A Pet & Companion can be sold, gifted, auctioned, traded, switched over to other species not just the species it was developed from.

- (Considering) The higher the breeding level, the better pets or companions you may receive. Rather it
being unique, or will be born with extra skills/traits.
Last edited by KathrynKat on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dictionary [Page 6] - "Potion Colors & Their Meanings"

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:07 pm

Discovered Chest wrote:Green - Controls & Creates Plants
Yellow - Controls & Creates, Sand, Rock, to Ores
Blue - Controls & Creates Water & Liquids
Red - Controls & Creates Fire
Gold - Controls & Creates Electricity (Unknown)
Hot Pink - Is a magical Creature, (Unknown)
Baby Blue - Controls Air (Unknown)

Last edited by KathrynKat on Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dictionary [Page 7] - 'Effects of section"

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:08 pm

Leg Power wrote:Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Light Blue, Blue, Purple, Violet.
Equine - More commonly known - Red -> Yellow
Canine - More commonly known - Yellow -> Blue
Feline - More commonly known - Blue -> Violet

Eye Sight wrote:Creatures, Pets, and Companions eye sight are the same. When changed, their regular eyes are vanished,
and soon forms a hard shell over the face almost as if it were a shield on the face. The larger the plate
the more eye sight range they have. It is a legend one may have an eye ball floating in potion some place like it's tail or head.

The color of the plate doesn't have any special effect like the potion patches do. The color of the plate will appear
as either potion within their body, or unrealistic marking on their body. The plate may vary from 1 to few colors, but more often
will be found a solid single color.

Chest & Tail wrote: Chest & Tail work pretty much the same. The Chest & Tail potion color, tells what the power it holds. Take Mouse for Example,
Golden chest = Lightning, Blue Tail = Control over liquids/water. They may be the same being more focused on those
kinds of skills/traits, while if 2 it's going to have skills/traits split. Chest is more likely to have a more Rarer to Legendary
power, while the tail holds the more common.If the creature already has a Rarer to Legendary power in the chest, the tail is very
unlikely to have that power, but a secondary power. Tails may carry an eyeball, meaning it's got extremely powerful eye site.

Head/Neck Power wrote:The color of the head effects it's rank, as such being a guard, warrior, healer... Other colors/powers for the head are still unknown.
Blue = Guard
Red = Warrior
Pink = Healer
Golden = God/Goddess

Back wrote: There is no power held within the back, but however, this will take a large effect in breeding.
It will hold 1 to few colors, but must be listed what in case the head and chest/tail colors get mixed...
It is important for breeding purposes that this stuff is listed. For Example Mouse's back is blue
He's only got 1 blue of that shade, which is his tail, being power of liquid/water.

How this effects breeding?
What is within the back, is what's got higher chance being passed down to the off springs.
We will use a number Generator giving each power 1 point each in the generator. The power within
the back will be given +1-3 extra points in the generator depending what's on it's papers.
If the creature has 3 potions carried within it's back to pass down at higher chances,
it is possible 1 is given more points than another.
Tail, Head, Chest, and Leg Power are powered that can be passed down.
If it is wanted a power be less chances to obtain in offspring, then there may be 3 powers carried
within the back, granting each of the others more power.

Last edited by KathrynKat on Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dictionary [Page 8] - "Pets & Companions Info"

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:20 pm

Pets & Companions Info
This is what's discovered so far.

Breeding;
- Depending on your Breeding Level, you'll get more or less Pets & Companions
- Potion Creature's potion color takes effect in a Pet's or Creature's own potion color
- You may keep, sell, trade, gift, auction your Pets & Companions
- Pets & Companions do not breed may or may not add breeding Pets & Companions with each other, for now not possible.
Do not ask

Events;
There will be events for Pets & Companions just like there is for Potion Creatures. They may be an event together or apart!

Adoption;
There will be an adoption page for Pets & Creatures, once I've figured out details apart from Pets & Companions, and how these effect the Potion Creature.

Info;
They each have their own effects and purposes for the Potion Creature.
Each Pet or Companion you adopt, obtain, or buy, you assign it to a Potion Creature.
WIP - Transferring Assigned Potion Creature

Pets;
- Pets are more for collection, and fun.

Companions;
- It's own Potion Color grants it a certain powers, skills, traits.
- Best assign Potion Creatures & Companions together that maybe able to work together.
Last edited by KathrynKat on Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dictionary [Page 9] - “Potion Creature Labratory Archives”

Postby Catskitten » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:44 am

Potion Creature Labratory Archives

{To the Archives}