"cursed." -- an original story by natsukashii

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

"cursed." -- an original story by natsukashii

Postby nyoovi » Tue May 23, 2017 6:19 pm

an original story featuring my persona. this details his background and basically who he is - essentially this is everything you'll ever need to know about him. posting is welcome.

index wrote:00. Character Notes
01. Prologue
02. Chapter One
nyoovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

00. Character Notes

Postby nyoovi » Tue May 23, 2017 6:20 pm

Code: Select all
[b][u]Name - Gender - Introduced in Chapter __[/u][/b]
[i]Physical description + basic personality overview[/i]

Vincent LuCreaux - Male - Introduced in Prologue
Vincent is a rather short young man, perhaps in his early twenties. Stature-wise, he's a bit chubby, but for the most part has a fairly average build. His hair is unkempt and oftentimes sticking up in random places. He has hazel eyes and pale, unblemished skin that is darkened around the eyes due to stress and exhaustion. Vincent is a recluse who'd much rather prefer to stay at home in solitude rather than go outside and risk anyone getting harmed because of him. Vincent has eleven "alter egos" who can possess his body at any given time and therefore can dramatically change his appearance and personality.
Last edited by nyoovi on Tue May 23, 2017 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nyoovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

01. Prologue

Postby nyoovi » Tue May 23, 2017 6:21 pm

There's probably a word for people like me; I just haven't figured out what it is yet.
    "Two-faced" is a major understatement, and "psychotic" just seems unfitting somehow. Maybe "demented?" ...No, maybe not. It's too difficult to find one word that perfectly describes me.
    "Strange?" Hm. That could work. Not a perfect adjective, but it'll do for now.

So you're probably wondering what I'm talking about. Well, it's a pretty long story... Rather unusual, too. Not a lot of people can comprehend it - not that I've told a lot of people. I don't normally mention it in conversation - mainly because I almost got institutionalized the last time I talked about it.

Most people (out of the very few whom I've actually told) believe it to be "multiple personality disorder." I don't think that's true. They're not just personalities; they're their own people. They have their own quirks, their own ways of thinking, their own looks... They're all different.

Some think it's a possession. I don't necessarily disagree with that theory, but I don't wholeheartedly accept it as truth either. For starters, possession is normally viewed as a purely evil concept - Satanic, even. Not all of them are evil. Crazy? Yes. Evil? Not necessarily. Besides, I don't think spirits that are possessing you can shape their physical appearances.

Someone once accurately described it - this phenomenon that can occur at any given moment. Someone I thought was my friend. Someone I thought I could trust.

She called it a "curse."

Since then I've closed myself off from the world, hiding away where no one could find me, where no one would have to see the horrors I go through. Every day is constant agony, coupled with aggressive psychological warfare. People have called me crazy. They've called me a freak, a monster, an abomination.

I'm cursed.

So you're probably still wondering what's wrong with me. Why I'm a recluse. Why I'm so jaded, viewed as a monstrosity and a villain.

My name is Vincent LuCreaux. But that's not all who I am. Upon first seeing me, I may look like your average miserable young adult - shaggy crimson hair, hazel eyes, dark circles outlining my features. I mostly wear hoodies and jeans. But get a little closer. Dig a little deeper. You'll start to see the real me... Well, the real us, I should say.

I'm Vincent LuCreaux, and I have eleven beings living inside me. Eleven beings who are in some way a part of me. Eleven beings with their own appearances, with their own personalities, their own voices, their own everything.

I'm Vincent LuCreaux, and I'm cursed.
nyoovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

02. Chapter One

Postby nyoovi » Tue May 30, 2017 9:18 pm

wip