Based on Click to view
Artist Tea... [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 16 hours
Drawing sessions 1
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pilot

Postby Tea... » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:12 am

Shoot!!! This is not for sale/adopt!!! I put it in the wrong one T^T

His mask has a mouth... How does it work?? Well I don't know.
My thoughts for this character. He is a normal dog that was brought into a lab the muzzle him with this mask and when they did that his body changed, his markings, tail, blood color, immune system and obviously his mouth.

Or he is an alien

Either way he needs to consistently eat and when I say he can eat anything I mean anything walls, demands, lava, dry ice, poison, ect. Once it enters inside of him it turns really hot and it's basically lava, it will keep him alive, the brighter he glows the better. If he doesn't eat when he needs to his glow will start to fade. He can keep it low and be okay for a little while but not for very long. He is still a dog so he needs meat. Unfortunately this means he could loose control over himself if he is not careful.
He is very very heavy because of all the things he needs to eat, the only thing that's super fast about him is his tail. I have more ideas for this dude I'll put them here later... Maybe lol.

I'm not used to drawing such dark characters, I am a little sad you can't see some of the line work but I couldn't bring myself to lighten the colors T^T. His name is pilot.

Transparent version (this is for me, please don't steal, thank you)
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me