c$/usd adoptables [OPEN] by rem sleep

Based on Click to view
Artist rem sleep [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

c$/usd adoptables [OPEN]

Postby rem sleep » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:38 pm

it's been FOREVER since I've revisited the 100 adoptables challenge, but hey, i figured i would try to finish these guys off-- so here's another batch for y'all! as per the norm, these are all custom lined adoptables, these lines won't ever be re-used, they're just drawn for these adopts! :3 there will be notes for each design that the owner is welcome to keep or change, they're just lil concepts i have for the doodles.

also, these two adopts are still up from prior batches! check em out if you want a lil doodle guy, but be aware they're a lil old. if you're interested in them you can just offer whatever you think is fair on their adopt pages!
      queen bee, cloudy sheep

as for these dudes, info on them is below! post below to claim and be sure to specify what currency you're paying with. USD payments must be discussed offsite and i will use discord for those. :3

[ 67 ] doll -> OPEN for 250 c$ or 10 USD
          - a ball jointed doll, they often wear long sleeves to hide their ball joints
          - cat butler!!! they have kitty ears, a cat tail, and cat paws for their hands/feets, but their body is otherwise not furred
          - ginger cat moment, they have stripes and irregular white marks on their toes
          - the green swirly markings are meant to be vines with little leaves! their eyes also match in color
          - little bell earrings!
          - they seem shy and quiet, a soft baby

[ 68 ] laser -> OPEN for 250 c$ or 10 USD
          - a fluffy dragon creature with a long body
          - they have many horns! two pairs on top of their head, then a ram set that curl below their jaw. also more horns on their tail! they're meant to look spikey and erratic, kind of like lightning bolts
          - their nose is the shape on their snout! it's kind of like a cow nose, but with an irregular shape
          - three sets of wings-- tho all are individually too small to let them fly. thankfully they have levitation powers so they can still do so anyway
          - made of light?? little flecks of energy flit off their body, and they can blip into television screens or other digital devices, kind of like they're a being of electricity?
          - able to breathe lasers of bright white light >:3
          - very fast, they strike me as a cocky/smug racer guy

[ 69 ] neon - > TAKEN by WOOPERSNUMBERONEFAN
          - accidentally went arcade bowling alley carpet on this guy
          - they're a puppy!!!
          - markings glow in low light conditions, maybe emitting a glow like the darkest blue on screen for something more lowkey/moody?
          - their stomach has a window into their body but it's just full of cool blue gel and lil floaty bone charms, they're actually a slime whoop
          - their eyes have irregular iris and pupil shapes! they're spiked out like an exclamation text bubble, if that makes any sense
          - they seem like they'd be very friendly and energetic, and also a certified arcade rat who spends all their time playing games and saving up for big prizes!

Last edited by rem sleep on Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: c$/usd adoptables [OPEN]

Postby WOOPERSNUMBERONEFAN » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:02 am

purchasing 69 with c$ please!
HI!!!!! I LOEV WOOPER A LOT WOOPER IS BEST I GO BY ANY PRONOUSN AND UHHHH I LIEK WOOPER :}

discord: woopersnumberonefan

PLEASE NOTE: i am autistic. i struggle with understanding tone online/through text. if i have done something wrong/or have in the past, please tell me, as i might not know.
WOOPERSNUMBERONEFAN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:59 am

WOOPERSNUMBERONEFAN wrote:purchasing 69 with c$ please!

All yours!! Tysm! :3
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:18 pm

bump! two of them are still available! :3

Last bumped by rem sleep on Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:18 pm.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery