Stats:

•Health:
•Atk:
•Def:

Battles:

•Won: 0
•Lost: 0

This is a special adoptable.
This mauve colored dragon dragon has a slender body and only two legs. She has wings in place of forearms, and feathers tipped blood red. There are silver scaly growths on her muzzle, legs, wings and tail. Her feathered ears aren't very sensitive, but her long tail whips with deadly force. She's no larger than Labrador. Her main weapons are her tail and a long stream of fire she sprays from her mouth when provoked.

Locals have nicknamed her 'Pandora' for the amount of trouble she causes, burning things for the fun of it and whatnot.

You've just left a local village you've been staying at while taking a break from your traveling.
As you're headed into the forest, away from society, you stumble upon what the villagers have been calling 'Pandora'. You sneak up on her quietly, trying to watch her as she sets some dead leaves on fire (and seems to enjoy it). Oh crap you broke a twig.
Pandora flicks her ears and slowly turns her head. She sees you and whips around, her tail shattering some large rocks beside her. There's an orange glow brightening in the back of her throat as she glares at you, and if you don't catch her somehow you're probably roasted duck.
What do you do?

Put some thought and creativity into your response.
A longer answer is not necessarily better, but 2 sentences won't do it.

(The materials you are carrying are up to you)

Code: Select all
[b]Adoption Application[/b]
Your name:
Dragon's name: 'Pandora' (changeable)
Dragon's strength: (attack, defense, health)
Dragon's weakness: (attack, defense, health; can't be same as strength)
What I'm gonna do:
Last edited by Derelyct on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

------♦ [ My DeviantArt ]
----------♦ [ CS R/VRs & more for Goatlings! ]
Derelyct

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP

Postby Noctilida » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:57 am

EXAMPLE Adoption Application
Your name: Noctua
Dragon's name: Pandora
Dragon's strength: Attack
Dragon's weakness: Defense
What I'm gonna do: I back away slowly from the dragon, mind racing, heart pounding. My hands reach blindly for something, anything, to protect myself with. It finds a stick. I wrap my fingers around it and whip it forward. I can see that it is sharp at one end. Pandora sees it too, for its eyes narrow and its head rears back as it prepares to fire. I stumble backwards, dropping the stick, sweat pouring from my brow and chest heaving in panic. I rush sideways, and the dragon's fiery breath incinerates the foliage where I had been standing. For now, all I feel is fear and the need to distance myself from the creature. I run.

The forest rushes past me, branches scratching at exposed skin and thorns catching and tearing my clothes. After a while, I stop. I hear nothing but my own panting. I hold my breath, and still hear nothing. Explosively, I let out my breath, and lean against a tree in relief. Pandora has stopped its pursuit.

Without warning, a maroon mass crashes through the branches before me. I fall into a kneeling position as Pandora growls. Its yellow eyes watch me, and I can see that it views me as nothing but a plaything. It has no intention of letting me escape. I have no intention of escaping either. My flight has left me exhausted, and I stare back at the dragon with eyes I know are dead. Through blurring vision, I see Pandora's expression turn from amused, to confused. It nudges me with a wing, and gray scales brush against my unprotected arm. I look back at it, and the dragon is angry. It roars into my face, rancid, hot breath whipping my hair behind me. I blink, not understanding. The creature knocks over an adjacent tree, lights it on fire, and looks back to gauge my reaction. Suddenly, I understand. The dragon feeds on fear. I gather the energy to stand. Thinking that I will run again, the dragon leaps forward to stand in front of me. I stare at is with what I hope is a fierce expression. "I'm not afraid of you," I mutter. As if understanding, Pandora's head jerks back in confusion. "I'm not afraid. You're nothing. You get your enjoyment from what? Burning trees. Does that make you feel accomplished in any way? Does it?" By now, I am yelling, and the dragon recoils somewhat. As I continue to glare at the creature, it shrinks lower to the ground, head down and ears back in a submissive posture. I turn my back, and walk away towards the village, trying to keep my knees from shaking. I hear a rustling from behind and turn around. Pandora is following, with a curious, somewhat afraid expression on her face. She creeps closer and looks up at me, rather as a hound looks up at its human master. I reach out and put a hand on her snout, rubbing the surprisingly smooth scales on her nose, and a soft growling, purring noise emanates from her. I smile and walk home, new pet in tow.
Last edited by Noctilida on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Links:

- Fursona and Characters

- Deviantart

- Designs for Quantity Shop

My sig rotates through art of Perdita done by various artists on CS. Thank you! ;u;
Noctilida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP

Postby Foolish Games » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:14 am

Coolio!
I'm deleting my account! All pets for trade, rares are going to friends of mine!
Foolish Games

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragon #12

Postby redninetails » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:25 am

Adoption Application
Your name: redninetails
Dragon's name: 'Pandora' (changeable)
Dragon's strength: (attack, defense, health) attack
Dragon's weakness: (attack, defense, health; can't be same as strength) defense
What I'm gonna do: The busyness of the town and the other friendly voices slowly start to fade away as i head onto the path that will lead me to my next town. I turn around as the sound of hooves against the dirt path fill my ears. A horse and it's rider were gaining on me at a very fast pace. So i step off the trail leaving them plenty of room to pass. When they ride by a cloud of dust covers the air and as i cough on the dirt cloud i fan away the brown dust. Frozen in fear i came eye to eye with lizard like eyes. Low growls came from the throat of the dragon. Thud thud thud. Getting closer and closer it forced me into a tree. I was trapped. I stop and think. What a strange thing to do at a time like this. As i take one step backwards she seems to get more irritated Her glowing eyes watch my every move. I Quickly rummage through my bag with clicks and clinks sounding from inside. Pulling out a leaf wrapped fish. There goes my good meal. Then i hold the fish out, now unwrapped with my left hand praying Pandora doesn't rip it off or even worse melt it. And here goes my hand. I don't know what i was thinking, i guess more of a random action. I feel a seemingly slimy ooze on my hand and open my dark brown eyes. Staring into mine were the eyes of the great beast. As quickly as the calming moment happened it vanished as i felt movement on my hand. Jerking as i noticed the dragon starting to eat the silver scaled fish from the leaf wrap. Her eyes darted up to stare into mine and she let out a low growl telling me to stay still or else. When the only remains were a gooey, soggy leaf i threw it to the ground where it soon burst into a red hot glow from fire. Strangely it seemed to look like it was smiling at me. I started back on my way back towards the pathway, feeling a little less shaky and sick to my stomach. Thud thud thud. I whip my head back and see that it's following me. "You like fish don't you?" I ask smiling as i continued on my way, but this time with a dragon.
Last edited by redninetails on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
redninetails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisInsanine » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:47 am

Adoption Application
Your name:Sophiemarie197
Dragon's name: Jalinet
Dragon's strength: Attack
Dragon's weakness: Health
What I'm gonna do: I stand as still as I can. She blows her fire hard, and as she does so, her neck extends. As she blows, I duck down and grab the rope I had ready at hand. I loop it around her neck and pull downward. I now have her face looking into mine. "You are my dragon now. You will obey." I say calmly, petting her head. she gaives me a stern look, but i keep patting. I lead her away from the village, tie her to a tree, and run back to grab my things. When I return, she has her teeth around the rope. "Haha! You will never break it! It is made of metal strands. Metal cord. You will ne-..." I am cut off as I hear a SNAP! She broke through it! I am lucky enough to have another rope at my side, this one stronger than the last. I throw it hard and fast, landing perfectly around her neck. I walk toward her. "I would much apreciate it if you dont do that." I say, "You could get hurt. I am just trying to help." I take her deeper into the woods. She gets calmer as we walk. I loosen my grip on the rope and allow her more room to roam. She stayes near me. I see a deer run by, and she runs up and catches it in a nanosecond. "Wow! Look at that talent! That speed! I know where to take you, my beauty.
The Battle Dragon grounds! you are sure to win!" That seems to get her excited. "I will not call you Pandora,though. what about, Lakeline!?" She looks at me cross-eyed and head cocked to one side. "Alright. What about Saden? No? Okay, Jalinet?!" She skwalks at me happily. "Jalinet it is then!" And we head off to the BD battle grounds.
Last edited by CanisInsanine on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
CanisInsanine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derelyct » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Put some thought and creativity into your response.
A longer answer is not necessarily better, but 2 sentences won't do it.

Read the first post before writing an application.

------♦ [ My DeviantArt ]
----------♦ [ CS R/VRs & more for Goatlings! ]
Derelyct

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noctilida » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:44 am

Scar Wolf wrote:I'm a little cofused?

Try reading the whole first post. And if you're still confused, try reading my example post below that.

Links:

- Fursona and Characters

- Deviantart

- Designs for Quantity Shop

My sig rotates through art of Perdita done by various artists on CS. Thank you! ;u;
Noctilida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redninetails » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:49 am

i edited my story just to tell you (:
redninetails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:56 am

Adoption Application

Your name: Demon-Dragoness

Dragon's name: Pandora

Dragon's strength: Pandora is very good at attacking, she always knows which of her weapons to use when

Dragon's weakness: Defence shes not very good on the defence side of things

What I'm gonna do:
For a moment we stared at one another as the blast drew closer to me, when it ended I dove forward dodging the fire blast, quickly sliding the rope off of my arm I bound her wings to her body, she roared angrily and tried to smash me with her tail. I then bound her legs together and when her tail came at me again I grabbed it and tied it to her legs, rolling out form underneath her, I jumped out of fire blast range.

With an angry rawr Pandora thrashed about, blasting fire everywhere, a couple of felled trees caught fire and that made us both panic. "Pandora, if you promise to behave I'll set you free and we can both escape" I yelled above the roar of flames, she looked at me with bright intelligent panic filled eyes and nodded.

I dashed forward and flicking out my pocket knife started sawing at the ropes, it took a while and the heat was intense but the ropes were eventually cut and Pandora was free. I ran back to the village to get help with putting out the flames it was hard work but with me and the villagers working together we managed to put out the fire.

When we returned to the village I found Pandora sat waiting at the entrance for me, I slowly walked up to her and then knelt down looking her in the eyes I felt a connection blossom between the two of us, she gave a soft growly purr and nuzzled me. I laughed quietly and patted her neck, together we took up my travels from where I left off and had a grand adventure
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheScamperPony » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:00 pm

Adoption Application
Your name:
Scamps!
Dragon's name:
Iliou, based of the greek word for sunset. (The locals gave her the name 'Pandora', and she likes to go by it)
Dragon's strength:
Attack. She is very strong and muscular, and is not afraid to stand up to her opponent. She is feared and she knows it.
Dragon's weakness:
Defense. Although she is very good and facing her opponent, when something attacks her, it is hard for her to stand her ground and fight back.
What Happened:
You've just left a local village you've been staying at while taking a break from your traveling.
As you're headed into the forest, away from society, you stumble upon what the villagers have been calling 'Pandora'. You sneak up on her quietly, trying to watch her as she sets some dead leaves on fire (and seems to enjoy it). Oh crap you broke a twig.
Pandora flicks her ears and slowly turns her head. She sees you and whips around, her tail shattering some large rocks beside her. There's an orange glow brightening in the back of her throat as she glares at you, and if you don't catch her somehow you're probably roasted duck.

What I'm gonna do:
For a long time the dragon stared at me, and I stared right back. Then, after an excruciating few minutes, the beast moved cautiously toward me. It seemed to have a sly grin on it's face and an evil look in it's eyes. Oh great, I thought, I'm really toast now. The magnificent creature worked it's way slowly across the small clearing. My heart beat faster with every step it took on the dusty ground. I finally gave up breathing and just hold my breath. The trees around me seemed to do the same. The wind stopped, and all the trees stood as still as stone, seeming to loom above me, looking down and watching to see what would happen next.

The dragon came closer and closer. I became scareder and scareder. Finally, when it was only a yard from me, and reached out it's large muzzle. Not knowing what else to do, I put my hand out. It's muzzle met my hand, and for a moment, I felt as if this dragon was reading my every thought. It's eyes closed. I just watched it.

Suddenly, it's amber-yellow eyes opening. It's mouth, moving too fast for me to pull away, gripped my outstretched hand and threw me onto it's broad purple back. I felt it's thick skin beneath me, and traced my hands in wonder along it's odd markings. It sat still for a moment. I looked down and realized my hand was bleeding because of the bite from Pandora. Then, the dragon slowly rose from the clearing. I reached out my good hand to touch the green summer leaves of the big trees. It was wonderful! But just for a moment.

Just when I lifted up both my hands, the dragon took off. it flew up, higher, higher, and higher until I thought I could reach out and touch the big yellow sun. My hands gripped it's neck out of vain as we soared up, and then we were above the clouds. I could see the land far below me, like a child's play thing. My mount glided up in the air for a moment, and then, to my utter dismay, plunged down in a spirals. My hands locked in each other under it's thick-set neck as it dove through the air.

And then it was over, just as fast as it happened. The dragon landed in the clearing, threw me off, and then flew away, it's odd feathered wings beating almost with the beat of my heart.

~+~

WIPPPPPP
TheScamperPony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me