Time spent 2 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fusion #16 Galarian Rapidash x Aurous

Postby DraconisSumeris » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:22 am

Auroidash

The Unicorn Pokemon
Psychic/Ice

This pokemon stands shorter then both of it's parents. They are just about 5 feet tall. they're very aggressive Pokémon, and hard to befriend due to its elusive nature.

Prompt Adopt!

How did you befriend this Pokémon, overcoming it's aggressive nature?

400 words minimum. Can be as long as you like, and you can have up to 2 extras. art can be ordered or made by you.

Code: Select all
Username
Pokémon name:
Extras if any:

Ends dec 30th
Last edited by DraconisSumeris on Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fusion #16 Galarian Rapidash x Aurous

Postby Kagome963 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:33 am

Username: Kagome963
Pokémon name: Aurora
Prompt:
Extras if any:

WIP
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)
└─────┐♥┌─────┘

Kagome963

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:40 am

Username: nermal1999
Pokémon name: Destiny or Journey
Prompt:
When I heard there was a Auroidash at the Nanab Sanctuary my heart flew!
I knew that I had to go see it no matter what. I mean it's a Auroidash for crying out loud.

So without a moment to lose I packed my things and headed off to the Akala Island of the Alolan region
where the Nanab Sanctuary was held. Luckily I was able to book a hotel near by so it would be as long as a journey to get there. I still couldn't believe that this was my first time in the Alolan region and it was all for a Auroidash. But this was something I hand to do as I've always been interested in the latest discovery of pokemon fusions.

So early the next morning I headed off to meet with Colress who was more then happy to show me the Auroidash but worried me of its high aggressive nature towards people and pokemon alike so advised that I kept my distance.

After a short while of showing me around my eyes settled on the most beautiful pokemon I've ever seen... The Auroidash! It's short legs were absolutely adorable! And it's long mane was nothing more then pure beauty. And in that moment I knew this was the pokemon for me.

I let out a gasp with sparkling eyes as I quickly jumped the fence and slowly ran towards the Auroidash with my arms stretched out expecting to be embraced in all its wonder. Only to be frozen on the spot by its ice beam as it glared at me with a smug look on its face.

Instantly my heart sank at the blunt rejection. I couldn't believe that the pokemon of my dreams was rejecting my love!..... No I can't give up! This pokemon was made for me, I can't stand the idea of it belonging to someone else. I had to form a bond and make it my new partner.

After some help getting freed from its ice I slowly took a deep breath before approaching it with a gentle smile as I extended my hand out to it. Slowly my heart began to beat as it met my gaze. Slowly I reached my hand out further until I was inches away from touching its nose. Is this it? Could this be the moment I've been dreaming of?

I began to fill with hope as I could feel it's warm breath on my hand and a small smile began to spread across my face as I watched it lift it head to me. This is it this is the moment I've been waiting....... OW!
Instantly all that I was hoping for dropped like a beat of a drum as the Auroidash snapped its teeth around my fingers with full force. Dropping to me feet I sadly watched with tear filled eyes as the Auroidash walked off, leaving me in pain. Why... Why was it rejecting me so hard when all I want is to love it.

For the next few days I spent getting kicked, frozen, bucked, chased, bitten, and ignored.
Every attempt I made ended in me getting hurt. It slowly became clear that I wasn't the trainer for the Auroidash, even though I thought we were a perfect match it just wasn't meant to be.
So I planned to pack my things and head back home the next morning as there wasn't any point in staying here. All I could do was wish for the best and that that precious Auroidash would get a good and deserving home where it could feel safe.

That next morning I sadly packed my bag and headed back to my home feeling a bit sad and lonely.
But luckily things didn't stay that way as the passing week went by and I found myself back to my normal self. On a nice beautiful morning I decided to enjoy a small cup of tea and watch some TV to start the day
when an urgent report caught my attention about a meager storm that hit the Alolan region causing sever damage to many places, one of which was the Nanab Sanctuary. Luckily no one got hurt but one of the fusion pokemon escaped and hasn't been found. Instantly my heart stopped as a missing photo of the Auroidash appeared on the screen... I couldn't believe it was out there somewhere on its own.
Its probably so scared... I can't just stand here and do nothing I have to help!

Quickly without thinking I grabbed my wallet and boarded the next flight to Alolan.
I quickly met up with Colress to gather as much information as I could.
The sights of Alolan destroyed me, there was so much damages and the pen in which the Auroidash lived was nothing more then a wreck sight.

By midday I ventured out into the forest where I desperately looked for a sign that could show me where the Auroidash went. But as hard as I looked I couldn't find anything, no matter how far I traveled there was no sign to give me hope... So with a heavy heart I decided to head back and try again tomorrow when a sharp cry caught my attention. Could... Could it be? Rushing off I found myself staring at a huge growth of thorns that stretched out across the forest. Frantically looking back and forth I heard the cry once more and finally my eyes rested on a horrifying sight as I saw the Auroidash laying on its side tangled within the thorn brush.

Without a moment to lose I rushed forward before slowing down as I neared the poor creature.
As soon as it looked at me it began to thrash about as if giving me a warning to stay back.
But even still I had to help after all if I get hurt it wouldn't be the first time.
Giving a gentle hush I slowly placed my hand on her face before ripping a piece of my clothes off to help blindfold her so that I could help free her from the thorns. Gripping the branches in my hands I slowly began to work at them to untangle and untie them. Even though it hurt, even though I was bleeding, I had to help.

After a short time I was finally done and even if my hands felt like they were on fire I slowly removed the blindfold and helped the Auroidash to its feet. Giving a gentle smile I slowly sat down as I looked at my hands that were covered in cuts and deep scratches. It hurt but I was glad that Auroidash was fine.
Suddenly a dark shadow casted over me, and as I looked up I met the gentle gaze of Auroidash as she looked down at me. Letting out a sigh I closed my eyes preparing myself for an attack only to be greeted with a gentle lick on the cheek. As I opened my eyes I saw the Auroidash slowly giving my hands a gentle nuzzle before looking back at me with a gentle look on its face. Slowly reaching my hand up I gently touched her nose with my fingers before slowly getting to my feet and with a gentle smile I slowly led her back so that Colress could take a look at her cuts and treat them... And perhaps mine as well as they hurt so bad.

After safely getting back to the Sanctuary, Colress allowed me to stay the night so that I could have my hands looked at and bandaged as he did the same to Auroidash. Luckily her cuts weren't bad so she was going to be ok which helped me sleep peaceful that night.
The next morning I was ready to head back home knowing that Auroidash was finally safe at home where she belonged.

Entering her pen for one last goodbye I was surprised to be greeted with a gentle nuzzle as she gave my hands a gentle lick. I couldn't express the joy I had to at least gain the trust with the pokemon that I had come to love so much. After a long heart felt goodbye I slowly began to leave when I found myself being followed by Auroidash who seemed almost happy to see where I was going. It wasn't until Colress came to me with a small pokeball, telling me that it has become clear to him that Auroidash has chosen me as it's trainer and that he'd like for me to take it with me, I was utterly shocked at this news that I didn't know what to say. Slowly turning towards Auroidash I slowly extended the pokeball to it before giving a gentle smile as I watched it press its nose against the ball causing it to activate. And with an instant capture I happily headed back home with a new friend by my side who I came to call Destiny.

Word count
[1,501]
Extras if any:

(Sorry for any misspellings and poor grammar,)
(I have dyslexia so I can sometimes struggle with that. But my older sister helped fix some of it :3)

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:27 pm

Just thought I'd bump this since it's been a while.
Sorry if I seem impatient.

Thank you so much for the opportunity
Good luck everyone

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

☆----------☆

nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:44 am

Since this competition has been left unjudged, I will be stepping in.
    After reading both completed forms, which were both wonderfully written stories, and juggling between them...

I’d like to announce that the winner of this adopt is nermal1999 !
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:12 am

Thank you so much!

I'm so grateful to be able to call this adorable Auroidash mine
She’s such a cutie and I can't thank you enough.

I promise to take great care of her. Thank you again :3

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

☆----------☆

nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me