doll 213 winner! by dr. pupper

Based on Click to view
Artist dr. pupper [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
37 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

doll 213 winner!

Postby dr. pupper » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:05 am

boy i am really not good with dull colors. never doing that again expect better next time
this ones actually just a redesign of a doll i was making when i first got hired but never got around to finishing (i have a lot of those) and obviously it doesnt matter now but u can see it here lol
and heres a version w/o the scarf and stuff

for this one id like to hear.. .... a dream theyve had! something theyve wanted or wanted to achieve for a long time that keeps them going. as always extras and prettying up are allowed. ends november 15!
Code: Select all
username:
doll name:
dream:

good luck heres a miku gif Image
Last edited by dr. pupper on Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MERR
    Image i do all kinds of stupid and silly stuffImage
    im jeremy. im adult
    I'd love to talk =) ask for social media and stuff
    hmu on discord if you want @ chunklet
    ImageImage
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: doll 213

Postby Wulfjaw » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:44 am

i LOVE your designs, this one is fantastic!! i won't be entering anymore though because i'm a bit too busy at the moment :(
Last edited by Wulfjaw on Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

I use he/him pronouns.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnirai » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:56 am

what a sweetheart β™₯ i love them
mark ~

contact me on discord if u have
any questions @ mandula#8303

toyhou.se
kalon commissions

i like bunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:25 am

IM SOBBING ALL UR DOLLS R SO AES
MAR K
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalons   art   adopts   writing   toyhouse  
icon by my friend!
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:31 pm

username: jurassic,
doll name: Scarlett
shadow name: King
dream:

Scarlett always dreamed of being a human. Always longing for her own freedom, being able to walk around and be herself without her shadow hovering over her shoulder all the time. Sure, she loved King, he was a great shadow, but he didn't need to be so.. personal all the time with her. Humans didn't have to worry about certain things dolls did. Humans could do loads of things yet, here she was, stuck as a doll being possessed by a shadow, what an odd duo. Scarlett never wanted to live forever, she enjoys life but imagines after a while it'll get lonely, even with King. One day she'll get bored with all of her daily activities when humans would be at their graves in that point of their life. Humans were so advanced even if they did have downsides.. Scarlett wants to feel human, she wants to be able to have all of the opportunities a human has, she even wanted the downsides. No matter how many downsides she was given as a human at least she could feel something more than just a lifeless doll.. She tries explaining her dream to King, to be like the humans, but he always scoffs at the idea. You see, most dolls had ball-joints, she never liked hers. She thought they made her look less human and all she wants is to be human so those don't help, King tries making her comfortable with the ball joints but it doesn't help.
Last edited by scarecrowz on Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluewingz » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:11 pm

username:
doll name:
dream:
Wip omg im in love
bluewingz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Newts » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:56 am

username: newts
doll name: azazel/azzy
sexuality: lesbian
shadow name: flandres
dream: "I wake up on my back, my eyes turned towards the sky. Not a star twinkles, nor does the moon reveal itself. A blanket of pitch black is all there is to be seen. The earth is cold and wet against my skin, with my clothes offering little protection from the unforgiving ground. When I look around, I see nothing but a thick tangle of dead trees and fog all around me. There's not a sound to be heard, and Flandres is nowhere in sight. The only thing I have to guide me is a red string tied around my finger, winding a path through the decrepit grove.
Nowβ€”I've had this dream multiple times, but it always ends the same way.
I follow the string, walking in silence for what seems like hours, before it dips into a dark, oily pool.
From the pool, I hear a faint voiceβ€”it sounds like a girlβ€”crying. No matter how hard I try to wake up, no matter what I do, the dream doesn't end until I go into the pool. And when I do, it's like being transported to another dimension.
I can't breathe, and I feel like I'm swimming through transparent molasses. I can see someone hunched over, sobbing. Tied to her finger is the red string that connects to mine.
I try to get to her, to push against this invisible sludge that envelops me, but any of my efforts are rendered inert. I never reach her.
As I run out of oxygen, darkness floods my vision. But, before I black out, I see her look up at me with tears in her eyes and speak. Her visage is that of a fallen angel's, someone who once had such grace, someone who has lost everything. When I wake up, the memory of what she says to me is lost, but the image of the beautiful girl remains burned into my mind."

notes:
- too kind and generous for her own good
- kinda headstrong
- is a social outcast
- used as a scapegoat - she helps people with their problems and cares about her, but then they desert her without a care
- believes there's good in everyone
- trusts people easily
- usually ends up getting hurt as a result
- kinda weird but we still love her
- eats things + chews on things that she probably shouldn't (she's that kid who ate her homework in elementary school)
- likes indie bands
- does the wrong things for the right reasons a lot of the time
- just wants to be loved
- flandres is the only one she has to comfort her, but he's not very sensitive or "touchy-feely." he tries his best at least
- "aw, come on kid. don't cry, you're gonna be alright, ya hear me? i promise. you know i'm no good at this stuff..."
- flandres speaks to her telepathically, and if he wants to say something to someone, she conveys the message, but often uses less abrasive language that he did
- is not legally allowed to cuss
γ€ŒnewtsγƒΌgay/transγƒΌhe/him」
sig is a wip . please click the links below !
click here!!
Newts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Nitroglycerin_ » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:05 pm

username:Tigress Demon
doll name:"My name? Oh its Shen"
shadow name:"I have named my wonderful shadow fiery"
dream:"Well one of my major dreams is to travel the world with my true love. If starting to travel the world but i have yet to find love. Hopefully Through out time I can find them. I wonder where I could find them? Any how have a wounder filled day and keep exploring!"

"Also here are some of the pictures from my travels!" X,X,X,X,X,X,X,X,X,X,X,X
Nitro - They/Them - Toyhouse
ImageImage
_Nitroglycerin_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stan. » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:23 am

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
IlluminatiConfirmed
Wolfram
Male
Karmin
ImageImage
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

It was different every time he thought about it.
Sometimes, the brightest skies would be above them. Clouds lazily sprinkled the sky, always avoiding to get in the way of warm sunshine. The grass swaying ever so softly, getting out of the way as they spun together.
On others, they would be right on a darkened stage. The lights barely breaking through the dust, but all that could, reached them directly. The wooden floor never creaking, no matter how much their feet would raise and fall.
Or under dark skies sprinkled with thousands of stars, or in front of a not-so-well kept fountain.

And either, they were absolutely alone or in from of too eyes many eyes to even think about counting them. And all those gazes remaining quiet, just watching them in awe.

Spinning, arms reaching for the others, swapping on the lead from time to time. Dancing together with no music nor melody. Nothing to guide them but the other.

Who was it didn't matter, Wolfram didn't wished to focus on their face.
All his attention was in the feeling on warmth between them. A smile plastered on his face as they danced together, to no music and to no melody.

He liked to think of it as two soulmates meeting several times, stopping for a two-person dance as remembrance of their "old times".

It was just daydreams every time though. And eventually, they all would get foggy and melt into each other. That feeling of something you've already dreamt of followed him afterwards, yet it felt as new as if it was the first time, as anything from the smallest to the place itself could change from dream to dream.

Those dreams felt refreshing, it helped him to push through the day.

And then, his eyes would stop on certain places as he'd see. Roofs, skies, theatres; he stopped and stared off, his mind quickly getting to work on dreams of endless dances.
Until Karmin nudged him to snap him out of it, as Wolfram could just stand for hours, as if waiting.

Waiting for someone to ask him for a dance.

(356/∞)

credits
All art by me
Font

In case the coding looks broken, here's what it should all look like
Last edited by stan. on Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:08 pm, edited 14 times in total.
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweetsakura » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:52 pm

Mark
x

Image "𝚜 𝚊 πš” 𝚞 πš› 𝚊"
πš›πšŽπš™πšπš’πš•πšŽ πš˜πš πš—πšŽπš› --- πšœπš‘πšŽ/πš‘πšŽπš› ---
πš—πšŽπš›πš πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŠπš•πš• πšŠπš—πš’πš–πšŠπš• πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ

πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš• πšŠπš—πš πš™πš›πš’πš–πšŠπš›πš’ πšπšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽπš›
πšžπš—πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšœπš’πšπš’ πšœπšπšžπšπšŽπš—πš | πšŠπšπšžπš•πš

hey i'm sakura. feel free
to talk if you feel lonely c:
x
characters β™‘ my scaly babies
sweetsakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me