Drawing sessions 5
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2466 -- Thaw-winner! :)

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:17 am

Username: Kydashing
Name: Ezra
Name Meaning: Means "help" in Hebrew.
Gender/Gender for Breeding Purposes: Male
This started out way differently but I do like how it ended. The original concept was the transition from winter to spring.

To win this kiddo, tell me an old fable or myth about them and make me a (music) playlist. c:
Please let your imagination flow. Those are the only rules; I'm leaving it non-specific for a reason.

Please answer the prompt itself with up to 1,000 words.

You may include 2 extras which may be up to 500 words OR one art piece. These can be anything including comics, animations, whatever you wish. Here's something I usually don't do as well: word extras may be added to your story.

Prettying up is allowed and encouraged. Please refrain from offsite forms though.

Also, please keep your playlist between 3-5 songs, OR under forty minuites. I love listening to new things, but I do not wish to spend hours listening to your form. ^^

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Name Meaning (optional):
Gender/Gender for Breeding Purposes:
Myth:
Playlist:

Have fun! This will end on May 7th. <3
Last edited by Unleashed Squiid on Wed May 23, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2646 -- Thaw

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:18 am

cri ;-; I love themmmm
I'm tempted for sure O_O
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:31 am

mork :OO
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:32 am

Mark!
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CRAFTERMIND999 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:55 am

Username: Craftermind999
Name: Sylvia
Name Meaning (optional): She sparkles like the stars
Gender/Gender for Breeding Purposes: Female??
Myth: Starlight is a rare sight only appears on full moons every 2 months and is rarely seen. When it is seen by a human it is told to give good luck.
Playlist: Greatest Showman The other side, A million dreams, and come alive. also 21 pilots house of gold
Please Clicky!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

CRAFTERMIND999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:20 pm

marking. this kid is the cutest babe ever, I love them so much. I may try out if I have the time, cause this guy is amazing. ^.^

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lyrebird » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:28 pm

wip with name robin, myth is similar to that of robins in the south 'only seen when spring is about to come'. an adventurer/nomad, constantly moving and exploring but seems to have a pattern that follows the weather they enjoy; not too hot but not too cold, i.e spring.
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:35 am

Username: Kydashing
Name: Ezra
Name Meaning: Means "help" in Hebrew.
Myth:
"One does not speak to The Helper. One only reaches for a small, smooth rock and whisper "O'Ezra, O'Arze!"
He may not exist beside the individual outside the request.
Only if his purpose is met fully can he become apart of the world he watches.

It is said then he comes, and assists you on your most needed thing/person. One must not forget that if you speak, he will vanish like a breeze. He doesn't speak to anyone unless they have been pure in their thoughts and wishes when beside him. Ezra is said to hate those who abuse help and those who are careless with their things and actions.
Children seem to be his favorite people to help, as they are both pure yet unaware of what their actions have done yet. They do not outright try to be cruel or do things to hurt others. If they do, they are only copying what they see. So, he takes the liberty to try and guide them on the path of rightous thinking. No one is perfect, he believes, but he also knows one is to be held accountable for their actions no matter what.
Only once has this mythical viscet came down from his unspeakable rule. And from then on he took the rule away. It all would've stayed the same for him, if it hadn't been for meeting her...

The Seeker and The Helper
(Prequel)

"Kirene The Seeker"
"It is said she will come when you say her name. Think hard of what is missing, be it someone or something. After you have shown patience, she will be before you."
No one would of believed two viscets were more fated then them.
They both where born to subjective circumstances that should have brought them to become just as ill-minded individuals as those before them. But instead, they used all they had and became the amazing viscets of their time. You would say, is this just a story? Are they truly real?
Why yes...i believe any way. It is a matter on how you see the story. Your free to believe whatever you like. But, i assure you, you will be just as curious by the end...

The Queen of England; Elizabeth the first, has requested the presence of The Seeker. The Seeker is also known with the name, Kirene. She has been valued as one of the most prestigious roles in kingdom for her abilities and talents. The young viscet had worked hard to know what her abilities where and how to use them correctly. Self-taught, once orphan, and constantly on the move, Kirene was always ready to take on what her lady wanted done. But, the request to be given was no simple matter. And she had no idea how this would effect everything she knew about herself, and others.

"I call upon Kirene The Seeker." The queen spoke, raising her left paw upwards to the ceiling.
At once, the doors opened and a curved, short young lady of a viscet appeared along with two guards by each side. Kirene dropped her hood of her cape to be in full view. This was the respect one should give in such presence.
A smile flashed before the russet queen. "Ah, my trusted guide and speaker. May you come forth to speak to me in private?"
The guards looked uneasy, but Kirene wasted no time. She took steps forward until she was a foot from the queen. This was a bit close then normal for even her, but the queen insisted. She raised her other paw, releasing a small piece of parchment that was folded neatly.

"Take this, and read it once you have left." She said, her face serious and neutral
"The inquiry i have is one of a kind, something i feel only you can do."
Kirene held her strong, focused face to the queen, but on the inside was both excited and worried. What was happening, for the queen to want such intimate conversation and job? I know my work is unique, but i am in the end nothing but a Seeker. I take pride in my work, but what could this be? It makes me uneasy...
"There is a man---viscet. His name is said to be Ezra. The Helper. He is known only through stories and whispers about the kingdom...even beyond. He has the ability to appear to those in great need...very similar to you. I feel someone like him would do us well. Even if he declines this, meeting him face-to-face would make me happy. I want the truth, that there are others like you with your unique abilities..."

Her eyes glistened, in a way Kirene had not seen since they first met. She knew the Queen was very aware of those around her...that not many liked how she did things or just simple choices like not being married or having an heir. But, the people loved her regardless, and know the Queen adored the unknown and different within others. For her, Kirene supposed she was looking into a mirror. Others who make their own path, their own success. Being surrounded by those and giving them the ability to shine, that was the queen.
But, Kirene was uneasy...more so now. What was this "Helper"? It was similar to what locals called her as a "Seeker". She knew she was like a sort of mysterious viscet herself that was surrounded in theories and stories others have made. Because she just "knew" who people were, where they were, and finding what is lost was her talent. She had helped countless people, and thought of it as nothing more then work or just a simple task.
"Kirene"
Kirene jumped slightly at the voice of the queen. Her thoughts had gotten the best of her.
"Do not fret. I understand the idea of someone like you out there to be unnerving, or perhaps exciting. But, I trust you can do this. You have never let me down and i highly doubt this will be much different."
Kirene nodded, a paw grasping on to her long cape. Her eyes raised back to the queen when she noticed a glint in the queen's eye. It was something she often saw in many viscet's eyes. Something, she wants something... Kirene then bowed before her queen, the guards behind at the door doing the same. At once, the Queen stood.
"You may rise now. I am confident in this endeavor. Anything you need for this journey, pick it up in your corridor. For what i gave you..." Her paw raising slightly to what was now in Kirene paw. "Will explain how to find out where the Helper may be found."

Truth has only begun to surface...

Playlist:

It isn't just looking for someone to love, it is to escape the lonlieness he is destined for...
Queen - Somebody To Love

Pray one last time before becoming seen again...
Steve Perry - Foolish Heart

You are no perfect idol, but your the most realest individual I've met...
Level 42 - Something About You

Acceptance, something i never think either of us believed in...has been found...
It Was You - Ashley Ballard

Art done by the very, very talented cyberdragon725
Kirene is owned by me here
Last edited by Kydashing on Sun May 13, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 8 times in total.
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2466 -- Thaw

Postby Bluekittyhorse » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:57 pm

Username: Bluekittyhorse
Name: Beskytteren
Name Meaning (optional): It means 'The Protector' in Norwegian
Myth: Beskytteren protects creatures with pure souls. Why? It is still unknown. But, he'll protect the pure souls at almost any cost.
Playlist:
Tear In My Heart - Twenty One Pilots
Keeper of the Flame - Miranda Lambert
Keep Your Head Up - Andy Grammer
The Good Parts - Andy Grammer
Bluekittyhorse
~Common nickname is Blue
~She/Her
~Aegoromantic Aegosexual
~Artist and Writer
~A part of a lot of different fandoms

Bluekittyhorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2466 -- Thaw

Postby Parasitic Rat » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:19 pm

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Wolfenhimer

溶ける || Tokeru

溶ける means melt, dissolve, thaw, etc. in Japanese.

Male - Male
"Once every blue moon, Tokeru comes out to whisk you away."

Of course, the saying is different to everyone, but it all connects to the same story.
Tokeru is known as the 'Thief of the Night', and he always comes around.
One of the stores around connect him to death, and he is the reason people die. "When you see him, look away!" They would say, fear of getting their life stolen if they did even think to look at him.
Other stories connect him to the blue moon and the meteor shower. Quotes like "He appears when the blue moon rises at midnight" and "The meteors shower over him as he basks in the night" spread across easier than others. The reason why they call him 'Thief of the Night' remains unknown there, though.

Some think of him as a monster, who hides in the shadows and watches. Others say he's just a regular viscet that has a powerful wave of energy flowing from him at all times. But despite his appearance and stories, one thing always strikes everyone's minds when they think of him;

"He appears in a flash, but disappears without a trace. We think he's real when we really don't know. Because when we see him, he vanishes, as if he's nothing; as if it's just a dream."

House of Memories - Panic! At The Disco
"Promise me a place in the house of memories."

Goodbye To A World - Porter Robinson
"Don't blame yourself now."

Bittersweet - Panic! At The Disco
"You could tell me secrets that I'll probably repeat."

Game Over - Falling In Reverse
"I'm just trying to keep from dying."

Camisado - Panic! At The Disco
"This was no accident, this was a therapeutic chain of events."

wip wip wip
Traditional art in progress
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me