the rhythm of the night! by f1owercrown

Based on Click to view
Artist f1owercrown [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 53 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

the rhythm of the night!

Postby f1owercrown » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:33 am

this guy's p much Unbelievable + When Can I See You Again by Owl City, I could just hear his character......
    (lksjdgks I love him,,, I love the character development I've done for him !! Q vQ)

About

Max was always the talk of the town, kids and young adults alike.

He was a sweeper in the morning, cleaning up after a busy night at the retro arcade. It
    wasn't his job, per se; Max was incredible at maintaining the old arcade games, and his
    talent gave him an excuse to work there. By night, when the kids would come from school
    to play in the retro arcade, sometimes they'd go in groups and talk to Max, asking him,
    "What was your childhood was like, exactly?". He'd tell them to gather around by the bow-
    ling alley and sit down, and he'd give them a portion of his past, little by little so they'd
    come back for more. "When I was young, I was part of a boys club, and we had a cool tree
    house. We each had binoculars so we could see the whole neighbor hood, and we'd shout
    at the top of our lungs for fun."
    Another time was another story, "My classmates and I, we
    went to arcades just like you guys, and we'd challenge the girls to games like Pacman and
    Space Invaders. After, we'd crash at someone's house and watch Lion King and Jurassic
    Park while hoarding cereal boxes and chips."
    The kids always ended up gaping in awe.

Max loved his weekday job: he was paid money for machine maintenance, and nostalgia
    for simply giving the kids a good story. At times, he wished he was a child again, carefree.

As a sideline, during weekend nights, he'd work as a DJ in a local club. He loved the hype
    and the music; these were things that kept his soul alive and dancing. Max was fond of
    talking to young adults by the club as well, and they'd commend him for picking out such
    great music to liven the place every weekends. Max's style was that of a raving dance club
    with neon lights and glow sticks. It gave the night much color, and his heart filled with joy.

Nothing made him happier, of course, than seeing people come back to his sets every night
    during weekends. Max recognized numerous faces in the crowd, many of which he's had a
    personal chit-chat with for fun. If by the arcade, he'd be the one giving out stories, by the
    dance club, he'd be the one hearing the stories. He knew how the kids felt, with their
    faces filled with awe, every time he finished a story. People from different walks of life
    entered the dance club, all with different stores, and he was down to hear them all.

Max was not much out of the arcade and the dance club, if he must admit. It was his way
    of living: by the morning, his colors were dull, but by evening, they glowed hues of the
    rainbow. What could he say? He was the talk of the town, kids and young adults alike.

└────────────────────────────────┘
    ┌────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxInfoxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Max - Male - 21 - pansexual

└────────────┘

┌────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxLikesxxxxxxxxxxxx
    neon signs, grape juice,
    upbeat music, modelling,
    foreign films, Twitter, candy

└────────────┘
    ┌────────────┐