xgender; female
xfor breeding; female
Owned as of: 6/3/18

Rules:
1. Unlimited impress me.
2. Go nuts.
3. Must have:
-over 500 words total
-1 piece of art (Art can be ordered, made by you, or on a color in :) Just something so the winner has some nice art :) If you're using a color in please make sure you're using a different one than someone else so there are no repeats!)
4. Have fun :)

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Words (must have OVER 500 total)
extras: (Must have 1 piece of art, can be any kind)

Mutations:
Feathered tufts - Uncommon
Minor mane mutation - Uncommon
Unicorn horn - Uncommon

End date:
May 1st
Last edited by grifforik on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2455

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:15 am

Username: tenlittlesoldierboys
    Name: Arabella
    Gender for breeding purposes:

WIP for now
    I keep saying I want a rose Cet, so I gotta cx
    idk how to mark the art work tho, we'll see

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:29 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

┏━━━━━━━━━━━

xusername; juice box.
xname; Kaori
xgender; female
xfor breeding; female

xxxxxx ❯❯ ★★ ❮❮
x━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx
xxx
    xxxxxShe leaned against the windowsill, chin resting in her jewelry lavished paw, a small smile parting her dainty lips. Kaori let out a peaceful hum, eyes twinkling as she watched the Viscets below scurry on with their lives: Viscets twisting around corners to hustle down the pathways, younger Viscets playing various games in the fields of flowers, mothers calling out for their children as they carelessly tussled and got in the way of a huffy older Viscet. Kaori's eyes twinkled, laying her paw down on the windowsill as she leaned forward ever so gentle. Her jewelry rustled with her movements, twinkling beneath the warm afternoon sun, their song lifting into the air gently like a bird taking flight.

xxxxxAs Kaori did lean forward, the warm laughter of Visclings welcomed her ears, creating a light flutter in her chest. She had always longed for children of her own one day. She vanquished that thought with a flick of an ear, claws gripping the dull window edge, peering out below her curiously to see how many Viscets exactly wandered by the castle. It was for a... personal matter, of course. She bobbed her head with each Viscet she counted, a sly smile beginning to take over the genuine one from before. Kaori shuffled her weight forward, stomach pressed against the windowsill as she balanced ever so delicately against it. She inhaled slowly, eyes fluttering shut as she let the cool outdoor breeze brushed her cheeks.

xxxxxKaori's lips gently parted and she began to sing. Her voice was captivating, mesmerizing. The Viscets below paused in their day, gazes lifting to her form in the castle window, squinting against the sunlight. It was as if the song brought forth strings that wound gracefully around the heart and mind of those present to hear her. Kaori's voice echoed as it crescendoed, claws tracing the gentle lines dug into the aged stone of the window, her lithe body swaying as she sang. Those below were put into a trance, forgetting what they had been doing to listen. Her songs seemed simple from afar, yet Kaori held quite the dark secret: her songs were able to trap a Viscet in her claws-- she was able to brainwash them with a simple song, keeping them loyal to her and in a dazed trance. No one knew they were in her trap, living their lives as averagely... so they thought.

xxxxxOpening her eyes, Kaori watched as the Viscets shuffled off in their daze. She leaned back, smirking proudly as she closed the window carefully. Her room was elegant, lavished with the finest cloths and furniture. Tapestries of all sorts lined the walls, made by talented painters-- most being related to the night skies. Kaori suddenly froze, realization striking her quickly.

xxxxx"Oh dear! I have a very important meeting very soon!" Kaori gasped, to no one in particular, as she hurried to gather her finest jewelry to adorn her form in. She settled what she had worn before away before hurrying to scoop up a gown to replace the other. Kaori ran her paws down her chest, shaking out her nerves as she tried to relax. She was going to meet her future husband, the king of a kingdom across the sea. They had once known each other as Visclings before his father departed to the isle, uprooting their family. Since then, he had remained at the back of her mind until his proposal to rejoin the two kingdoms--with them as married rulers. Kaori knew the benefits she could get, a sly smirk crossing her face as she straightened. She gracefully strolled from her room, closing the aged oak door behind her before she began her descent down to the bottom floor.

xxxxxAwaiting her on the bottom floor was a group of her own servants and the king's knights, presented formally as she descended. Kaori held her head by as she drifted past the knights, paws clasped lightly before her as she focused in on her prize: King Hayate. Standing beside him was a beautiful female, unknown to Kaori. It almost made her blood boil to see her. He never mentioned bringing along another.

xxxxxShaking her head, Kaori fixed her strained visage, smiling warmly as she kept her pace. He towered above the rest, one paw resting on the hilt of his sword, the other resting on his hip as he awaited her. His cold gaze landed on her before softening. Hayate took two long steps before he was before her, his larger hands taking her dainty ones and guided them to his lips.

xxxxx"It is a pleasure to finally be here, once again, Princess Kaori." Hayate's deep voice rumbled as he lowered their hands. Kaori smiled, gently taking her paw back to grasp the sides of her dress and she curtsied.

xxxxx"It is wonderful to have you back within the castle, dear King Hayate." Kaori cooed, voice light as air. A faint smile cracked his visage and he dipped his head warmly. Kaori glanced over her shoulder before turning back, almost startled when he offered her his arm. Curiously looking up at him, Kaori gently linked her arm with his. She almost threw a smug look at the other female.

xxxxx"I hope you don't mind we talk in peace?" Hayate questioned as he walked with her, looking down at Kaori. She peeked up at him before nodding, a reassuring smile on her face. Relieved, the king led her out to the familiar garden behind the grand castle. The wind gently raked its light fingers through Kaori's mane, lifting it up and into her face. Hayate chuckled as he watched her huff dramatically, lifting a paw to throw it back into place. Kaori suddenly twisted to stand before him, hands on his chest.

xxxxx"Hayate, who was that female?" Kaori pressed, raising a brow as she stared up at him. Hayate hesitated, licking his lips almost nervously.

xxxxx"Ah... That would be... Selene. She's just a friend." Hayate spoke slowly, shuffling faintly as he lifted a hand to rub the back of his neck slowly. Kaori's brows furrowed as she stared up at him.

xxxxx"Just a friend?" Kaori tilted her head, a fire visible within her captivating eyes. Hayate nodded dumbly for a moment, not knowing what to say.

xxxxx"Good. You better not be lying." Kaori stepped back, fixing her gown. Hayate exhaled slowly in relief as she strolled off to admire the blooming red roses that seemed to cry for her attention. Hayate rubbed his face and slowly moved to her side again, ears perking forward as he was able to hear her... singing? He blinked, straining to pick up the words, which was his second mistake. He paused what he was doing, eyebrows furrowing as he realized his mind felt as if it were stuffed with cotton. Kaori turned to him, eyes mischievously glinting up at him as she kept singing, yet... Hayate couldn't tear his focus from her.

xxxxx"C'mon, Hayate~" Kaori suddenly purred and gently placed a kiss to his nose, sliding her paw into his. She led him back to the castle, Hayate's movements almost sluggish currently. He felt as if he were underwater, head pounding and ears ringing. Yet, he had seemed to have forgotten what had caused it-- he just knew he had to obey. Selene turned to them as they returned, gaze landing on Hayate worriedly as she noticed his strange behavior. Kaori noticed, clearing her throat.

xxxxx"King Hayate needs some rest. Could you get one of his servants to help?" Kaori spoke lowly to Selene, who stared hard at her. The other female nodded slowly before going to retrieve one of his servants. The male nodded upon his order and hurried off to lead Hayate to the room he was going to be staying in. Selene immediately dragged Kaori to the side.

xxxxx"What did you do to him?" Selene spoke harshly and lowly, eyes narrowed. Kaori pulled her paw away, crossing her arms as she shrugged innocently.

xxxxx"I have no idea what you're talking about, Miss Selene," Kaori spoke, voice dripping with venom as they stared each other down. Selene ground her jaw before she whisked away, storming after one of her own servants to her room. Kaori smirked lightly, playing with the sides of her gown. Ah, these two were going to be a blast to manipulate. Kaori called her servants off for the night before retreating to her own room, that signature sly smile returning to her lips.

xxxxxMorning came quickly for everyone. Kaori was the first to rise and the first to descend to the dining room for the usual breakfast. She settled down, waiting for her guests with her paws clasped warmly. Hayate was second to arrive, rubbing the back of his paw over his eyes as he brushed the sleep away. He was already in his armor, crown resting lightly on his head. He settled across from Kaori, giving her a faint smile.

xxxxx"Good morning, Princess." He greeted, voice husky from his rest. Kaori beamed warmly, dipping her head to him in greeting. She parted her lips to speak, only to snap them shut as she noticed Selene's form coming down the steps. The other female wore a breathtaking gown that trailed delicately behind her. She lifted her head higher as she noticed Kaori staring, a dark look in her eyes as she came to settle down beside Hayate at the table. Just the sight of the two side by side made Kaori's stomach twist and blood boil. She fidgeted with her silverware angrily, focused on the fork as it caught the light of the chandelier. She could feel Hayate's gaze burning into her.

xxxxx"Princess? Is everything alright?" He questioned, reaching a paw over to lay over one of her's. Kaori snapped her paw back quickly, acting as if he had burned her with a simple touch. Kaori froze, lifting her gaze to his-- he looked understandably confused and worried.

xxxxx"I... I am fine, King Hayate. Thank you for asking." Kaori spoke calmly, running her paws down the front of her gown to smooth it out. Hayate didn't seem convinced but pulled his paw away, nodding slowly as he watched her. Breakfast was brought in immediately after, Kaori giving a silent sigh of relief as she was saved from further conversation. They ate in silence, the air between the two females uncomfortably heated as they would throw glares whenever possible. Selene rose when she was finished.

xxxxx"Thank you for the wonderful breakfast, Princess. I must head up to my room for a while." Selene stated, voice dripping with hatred as she narrowed her eyes. She twirled on her heels and left with no further words. Kaori glared after before turning to Hayate, who seemed rather amused.

xxxxx"I think she likes you." Hayate chirped innocently as he rose. Kaori simply rolled her eyes, laying her napkin to the side as she rose with him.

xxxxx"Sure, if that's what you want to think... Anyways, how about another walk to the garden, my king?" Kaori chirped innocently, paws clasped before her as her tail flicked happily. Hayate went to deny, exhausted still but... something stopped him. The words wouldn't leave his mouth and he flicked an ear in irritation. Yet...

xxxxx"Of course, Princess," Hayate spoke softly, eye twitching almost angrily as he was somehow able to say yes, but not deny her offer. Unknowingly, Kaori's eyes twinkled with a malicious glint.

xxxxx"Wonderful." She purred, holding her paw out for him. Hayate hesitantly grasped her's, following her out of the castle. The morning air was crisp, bringing goosebumps to Kaori's arms as she walked beside her future husband. The grass was coated with a light spray of dew, the morning glories that clung to the castle walls proudly bloomed to display their beauty. A cardinal cried in the distance before swooping overhead into a nearby tree, puffing its elegant red feathers. Kaori relaxed, smiling as she enjoyed the beauty of the outside, Hayate watching her from the corners of his eyes.

xxxxxKaori opened the thin metal gate door for them before she followed him deeper into the gardens. They were magical and captivating. All sorts of rare flowers growing, sprouting their beauty to the world. Kaori went to tend to one that was almost suffocated by weeds, frowning as she tugged them from the ground. Hayate roamed curiously, brushing his hand over the neatly trimmed bushes as he kept his eyes on her. He had a suspicion that she was up to something, something... evil.

xxxxxWhen he came back around, Kaori was singing again. She was distracted by some more weeds, head tucked down as she sang. Something about this song was different than the first he had heard. Hayate suddenly gave a weak gasp of pain, paw flying to clench his chest as it ached. It felt as if something was tugging at it, prying at his heart. At his life source. A strange sensation flooded his chest, that same pins and needles feeling you get when a limb falls asleep. Kaori looked up, faking her concern as she rose.

xxxxx"Hayate? What is wrong, my dear?" Kaori questioned as she moved closer, paws rising to rest on his shoulders. Hayate staggered backwards, shaking his head. He was out of breath, panting hard. He looked like an animal ready to attack, eyes wide in panic. Was he having a heart attack? Kaori's eyes gleamed maliciously as she moved closer, faking a frown.

xxxxx"Hayate, please. You're scaring me." Kaori whimpered, going to ease him down carefully. Hayate flopped weakly into the grass not so gracefully, gasping weakly as he clenched his chest. Kaori felt a smirk finally tug her lips, resting on her knees beside him as she lifted a paw to trace his cheek.

xxxxx"Oh, you are... quite the amusing creature. It was so easy to do this. Far, far easier than I imagined." Kaori suddenly laughed. Hayate stared up at her, eyes filled with panic and confusion. She cooed, tilting her head.

xxxxx"Awh, cat got your tongue, dear?" Kaori snickered, laying a paw on his neck as she watched him. Her eyes crinkled in amusement and she hummed. Rolling her shoulders, she leaned forward to place a kiss on his cheek.

xxxxx"What a shame you have to die... we could have been happy." Kaori mused, tracing his cheek again. Hayate panicked but squirmed as he found he was unable to move his limbs. His body felt as if he were being held down by a ton of bricks. Kaori opened her mouth to sing again, ready to finish him off right there.

xxxxx"Leave him alone, you witch!" Selene suddenly grabbed Kaori by the mane, yanking her back hard. Kaori yowled in pain, whirling around to face the other female with a fire roaring in her eyes. Before Kaori could lunge, Selene suddenly decked the other straight across the jaw, sending her stumbling backwards. Kaori tripped over Hayate, sprawling in the grass. Selene glared, rolling her shoulder before rushing to help Hayate to his feet. He breathlessly thanked her, leaning against her as he clenched his chest still.

xxxxxKaori scrambled to her feet, puffing angrily. She was a mess now, mane tangled. Her eyes were wild, teeth bared. She was ready to lunge at the two again when Hayate held his blade up suddenly.

xxxxx"If you touch her, I will not hesitate to put your head on a plaque." Hayate panted, grinding his jaw as he moved his arm to curl around Selene's waist, holding the other female closer. Kaori froze, staring before she shook her head.

xxxxx"No. You are supposed to be MINE. Not HER'S!" Kaori suddenly roared, paws clenched in rage. She only wanted Hayate to feast on his life source, to keep herself young. She didn't want him for political reasons or even because she loved him; to her, Hayate was a pawn for her own personal benefit. Hayate shook his head, lifting his head.

xxxxx"Kaori, you... need to leave." He said slowly, panting still. Kaori stopped, slightly taken back by his comment. She tilted her head, grinding her jaw.

xxxxx"Excuse me? You can't tell me to leave my own damn kingdom, Hayate." Kaori snapped, rising to stand fully. Hayate parted from Selene to stand tall, glaring down at her. His heart was twisted, eyes darkened as he stared the young princess down.

xxxxx"You know the rules of the Council-- I can tell you to leave your kingdom if you are unfit to rule it. And Kaori, you are unfit to rule this kingdom. You are no princess, you are some sick monster who deserves to rot in Ishemorta." Hayate spat, voice now dripping with venom. Kaori was shocked, ears curling back as she replayed his words slowly. Oh by the gods, what have I become? Kaori looked down at her paws before she rushed past the two. Neither stopped her, Hayate turning to Selene to inspect her for damage.

xxxxxKaori rushed to her room, grabbing only a few things of necessity. Unfortunately, she knew the trance on the townsfolk was weakened, grabbing a cape to hide from them. It was weakened by the fact she had done nothing that morning to deepen it: the trance didn't last long but when it was in place, it was powerful. They would know why she had done it soon enough with Hayate taking her kingdom over, and there was no way she would stick around for that. Flicking the hood over her head, Kaori took off. She ran, not even looking back once at the kingdom she had been raised in. It was no longer her's and she knew... she knew she had to get revenge-- one way or another. She would get revenge on Hayate and Selene.

xxx
xxx
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:46 am

Mark if i have time <33

Ideas

Princess of all rose kingdom.
Knight Arthur has a deep crush on her
but she dont know it
can grow roses with the touch of her horn
the thorns can't hurt her if she gets poked
much more if i decide ^^
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:49 am

I love them, possible res Admon, Male, possibly going to use a past forms story but tweak it

Determined:
Admon is always determined to do anything he sets his mind to no matter what it may be, with everything he does you can see his determined face, he is always guarding the forest with everything he has like he had promised his mother, he is always determined to keep logging trucks away along with humans carrying any item of machinery that would cause any kind of damage to the beautiful wildlife and vegetation of the forest which, with him being the guardian has regrown massively looking like its normal state he hadn't seen in a very long time.

Curious:
Sometimes Admon's curiosity out ranks his brain causing him not to think and make bad decisions when something grabs his attention whether it be unusual or he just has too have a quick look or his brain will explode according to him anyway, he is curious about most things that related to wildlife or specific types of plants that he finds either suspicous or potentially dangerous that will harm others so he has more information and can treat a wound in the worst case scenario that something very bad happens or a wild animal bites other living beings.

Easily angered:
Sometimes the most lttle of things drive him crazy which can cause him to lash out unexpectedly making a rucus around him, he doesn't mean to do it and instantly trys to stop it some things you can't stop, depending on how his day is going determines how easy or hard it is to tip him off his edge causing him to act out, he does not want to be known for his aggression toward others but instead for guarding the beauty of the forest, making it safe enough to camp there even though there are my wild animals in the forest.

Judgemental:
Admon can be very judgemental at first glance but there is a big reason for it, he is very protective so it causes him to be very skeptical of some and if he doesn't like the look of them he will watch their every move making sure that they don't cause trouble in his beautiful home which he will never let anyone damage ever again, he sometimes can't help but judge a book by its cover although he knows how bad that may be but sometimes others look very sketchy causing worry.

Independent:
After his mother passed away he was pretty much forced to become independent and do everything for himself since his father was no longer able to look after him or Scooter, he learned how to cook on his own, he always made meals two times a day for both him as well as his father, although he never really showed appreciation for what he does but he is used the fact that he has one breathing parent as a reward so he is not left alone to wonder where his life had gone in such a hurry to get away from him.

I muttered grumpily, I hung my hind paws over the side of the bed, Scooter, my little Jack Russell, was by my side instantly, whining with impatience as I grabbed the hair brush from my bedside cabinet,
"Scoots, I will take you for a walk in a minute, OK boy?",
He sat down to the left of my body where he had once stood, his tongue lolled from his mouth, I got my cellphone and scooters leash out of my top drawer carefully, Scooter was now laying down, he was curled in a ball at the end of my bed eyeing my every movement, curiously but also impatiently, I planted my hind paws onto the ground, I approached my coat that hung on the door, the side that face the inside of my room, it was made of a baby blue soft fabric which my mother used to make this coat, I remembered being in the room while she was making it, the fabric had a very spring kind of smell, like flowers, grass and what not, little did I know that she was making it for my tenth birthday, that, was six years ago, it still fits like a glove, my mother had passed two years ago, it left both of us in wrecks, most of the time I wonder if my father is even on earth anymore, by the way he acts he seems more alien than viscet, ever since that day he had never been the father I remembered, instead, he was a shell of a viscet who still grieved his wife's passing, ignoring his sons existence, leaving me to fend for myself, Scoots whined again. Snapping me back to reality, he had his focus fixated onto his leash very tightly, I sighed again while shaking my head, Scooter was my mothers best friend, responsibility of him fell on me since dad could not look after him, I miss her everyday, I always feel like if I look deep enough into Scooters eyes I would see her spirit lingering in him, which, as silly as it sounds, makes me miss her less. It helps me know that she is safe.

I shook my head, stopping sudden forming tears, instantly, I hastily grabbed my coat and put it on, Scooter got up instantly, I put a paw to my chest resting it on a cold type of metal which was the present my mother wanted to give my on my fourteenth birthday, before she was taken away from me, I held it in my paws, I clicked the heart locket open with ease, in the locket there was a picture of my mother and I smiling, in the picture I was very young, about two, I cherished this locket, I always wear it in my mothers memory. Scoots let out another impatient whine, he was eyeing the leash that still swung side to side while I held it up, I stepped forward, prying Scooters neck up I connected his collar to his leash with a load click.

I slowly exited my room in silence. My father was fast asleeo on the couch snoring,
"I have never seen him fall asleep that fast before",
I whispered to myself, light on my feet I opened the door quietly, the wind howled, strong gusts of wind kept coming and going,
"Do I really want to go out there?",
I asked myself shivering as if I already felt the cold of the outside, I quickly pulled on my coat, I gazed outside the door for a second before opening it, I proceeded out the door, closing it behind me.

The air was cool, it smelt a bit like ash,
"He must have been burning plastic again",
I said aloud, we walked to the front of the yard to find puddles of rain water all over the lawn creating a heap of mud, we stuck to the concrete path that went through the heart of the yard, we managed to avoid most of the mud, the rain lightened too, enough to stop shivers running down my spine like I was being punctured repeatedly, the road outside our house was kind of steep but it never bothered me, but, what did was the pebbles that covered the concrete. It is painful. Very painful. We began to walk up the road, though, Scooter is very unwilling about it, this road was always a challenge for me growing up, mother had always said,
"If something is easy it is never worth while",
I live by that saying, when I had never understood what she actually meant by it, as I got older it stuck out like a sore thumb, I constantly remind myself of her quote everyday, the steep road was quickly coming to an end leaving two roads going to two different destinations, one, leads to the forest, the other, leads out of the village,
"Right it is",
I said to Scooter who then tugged on his leash in response, the road to the forest much smoother, shaven sheep roamed the surrounding paddocks chatting in their own language along with eating grass,
"Huh, I thought they would have lambs by now, its spring",
I said aloud causing one sleep to turn to baa at me, me and my mother always went into the forest to walk Scoots, but, I haven't been there in two years, we were approaching the familiar rocky road that led into the forest,
"Well, this is going to be painful",
I said aloud, sighing, my coat began to sway in the passing breezes,seeming like the coat has a mind of its own, causing my blood to run cold, giving me the chills, tugging on Scooters leash I guided the both of us to the left side of the road where grass was which would make it easier on my paws,
"The road is still the same",
I said to myself, Scoots kept tugging on his leash constantly which slowly made me agitated,
"Be patient boy",
I snapped at him, in return he shot a look at me. The gate to the forest was locked tight with a padlock which was not a problem, I unhocked Scooters leash, he made his way beneath the gate while I went to the narrow opening that the gate did not seal, Scooters tongue was lolling along with his tail wagging on the opposite side of the gate, I walked through the entrance joining him on the other side. Trees. Endless rows of trees covered my line of sight.

Stones constantly jabbed into my hind paws as we walked, Scooter was always in front waiting on me, most of the forest was how I remembered it, except for the fact that there was a trail to the left of the road we had taken, along with knocked down trees, it really saddened me, the forest was so beautiful with all of its plants, my mother had adored this place, I remember something she had said a long time ago,
"When my time here is up I want to be buried here, in the forest, so I can protect it with all of my might, I must protect the forests beauty",
Being young I never had taken notice of what she had said or meant, its like she knew that she was going to die and sometime soon, to this day I don't know the cause of her death, it was always shielded from me like I was a little kid, I hate it with a passion, but, I think its best also, so I don't get hurt, I'm only left to guess what had happened to her, there is a great reason I have not come back in here in two years, she was buried here like she wished, if I remember right she was buried near a lake surrounded by tall oak trees with a tombstone in the shape of a daisy with words engraved in the stone, what was written I had forgotten, I don't have an amazing memory, there is only certain things I actually remember, most of them are just fractions, I very rarely remember anything vividly unless my mother is present in the memory, my eyes always focused on the nature that surrounded me, I could feel the presence of my mother but I don't know if its my imagination or not, I kept on walking around aimlessly while Scooter ran all around sniffing everything he could, the trees began to decrease in number resulting in them totally disappearing leaving a clearing completely stripped of the trees that had one stood there, the only thing you could see was a bland grey color symbolising death, in its place,
"Mother...",
I gritted my teeth while continuing to look around, the trunks of each tree were laying flat on the ground, my eyes then fell on something, it was nothing like the others, it was a darker grey but it was not a shadow, then I saw the lake.

I carefully made my way down the edge of the road,
"This makes no sense...",
A pain struck my heart as I spoke, the logs of the trees were all stacked near the road making some sort of makeshift stairs, I began to walk slowly, any wrong move they will collapse,
"I swear this is the place...",
Branches were scattered everywhere, all are different shapes, colors as well as sizes, some remains of the trunks of trees layed scattered around the placw , the air was getting harder to breathe in since there was no vegetation was around, fear was rising inside of me, Scooter looked back at me as I took my last step planting my hind paws onto the ground, he looked sad like he knew what I was thinking, this WAS where she was buried. I knew that for a fact, but I need to know for sure, I carefully began to walk over the rubble of the plants looking for the dark gray object I had seen, Scooter was running around sniffing anything he possibly could, something began to tug at my heart suddenly which I had immediately decided to ignore, I frantically looked around for it, its color at least because I don't really know what it is, unless it's what I think, out of nowhere Scooter began to bark at the top of his lungs causing me to jump and nearly fall over, luckily, I managed to catch myself,
"What is it boy?",
I asked him, he started to run, aimed for the left, I ran after him, the tugging on my heart got stronger like I was approaching something I needed to. Scooter halted. There it is. The cement of the flower lost to time was chipped at the sides and a whole flower pettle was no longer present of the five. My mothers tombstone. What I was seeing cut my heart like a knife, the only sign of life in this whole place we were in was where she was, dry, brittle grass stood in her place, tears ran,
"Mother",
I slowly approached her tombstone with care, I began to run my right paw over the engraved words, each word filled me with a piercing pain,
"Here lays Ember, a loving mother and wife, a much cherished part of a lot of peoples lives, an angel sent from heaven who was robbed from the world way too early, she will be missed dearly, October twenty eighth 1992 - February tenth 2016",
I was very careful not to step on her grave while I began to examine each word, Scooter walked over to the left of where she was drooping his head, I slowly went toward Scooter sitting down beside him with caution so I did not startle him, using my right paw I gently stroked his back, I let out a sigh, it hurts so much seeing it this way, my best friend as well as my mother rests here, they destroyed her beautiful memory...,
"Admon...",
I looked around, what the heck was that?... No one is there... The voice sounds so much like... Like mum..., I closed my eyes for a brief moment, a flash of an image came and went... What the?... I closed my eyes again, there she was, the mother I love dearly,
"Mum?...",
I said aloud, the figure of her did not move or speak, she was different now... She had two individual sets of wings, a halo hovering over her head as well as two around the end of her tail,
"You are as beautiful as I remember...",
She spoke finally,
"Is it really you?...",
"Yes Admon, it is",
She smiled as she spoke, I returned it,
"Your beautiful memorial... It's... It's...",
"Ruined...?",
She interrupted, finishing my sentence,
"What happened...",
"I could not protect the one thing I held dear... But I have been allowed to make someone a guardian angel... Which is why I am talking to you now Admon... You are the best thing that had ever happened to me...",
"Mum...",
"I know it is too much to ask of you...",
"Mum, I will protect the forest with my life for you... I miss you being here with me...",
"I know, but, this way you will always be with me...",
"But dad...",
"He... He passed... While you were out of the house...",
"What...",
I choked as I spoke and began to bawl,
"I will protect this forest",
I managed to say between sobs,
"And all of our memories here mother... I promise...".

My body lifted into the air, I opened my eyes terrified, below me I could see her grave, a bright blue light began to surround me, a sharp pain grew around my head, the light grew blinding and suddenly bursted with a neon color, I was slowly lowered to the ground, my mother stood right in front of me completely visible, tears were in her eyes, my father was also at her side, I ran up to her, with my arms open wide, we wrapped each other in a hug, we squeezed each other tight,
"My Admon is now the guardian of the forest".

"Hello?",
A strange voice called somewhere in the distance,
"Hello?",
The strange voice called again,
"Who are you?",
I said in response so I could follow where the the voice came from,
"I am Taonga, I'm afraid I wandered off from the trail I was following, can you help?",
"Silly males",
I mutter beneath my breath, the voice was sharp but innocent in a way, why would anyone be in my forest anyway?, better question, how did I not notice them?, I can tell he is a male by his voice just like I can with everyone, it is a unique gift of mine, I sigh,
"I will be there in a moment, sir",
I made my way to his location using my senses.

"Taonga right?",
I asked as i walked up to the viscet that seemed lost, the red and black coloured viscet who had light pink swirls along with a mane accompanied by a unicornn horn of sorts, jumped, obiously startled, his eyes met mine as he returned to earth , he was definitely panicked,
"That's right... What are you...?",
"A normal viscet",
I stood proud as I spoke,
"Why do you ask Taonga?",
"You are a viscet like nothing I have ever seen before, that's saying something since I'm in a big pack",
"Oh, I see what you mean, I am the guardian Angel of this here forest you are lost in",
I motioned to my unicorn horn my head as I spoke,
"You must like this forest then",
"You have no idea, I will escort you home out of the forest so you don't get lost again",
I wink at him, he laughs in response,
"Thank you sir... Uhhh... I never got your name",
"Admon. Its Admon. And you are quite welcome",
We began to make the long journey out of the forest to his home, he was not wrong when he said it was a big pack.

"Wow this is big",
"I told you so",
Taonga smirked as he spoke, we were approaching a massive den that stood high that looked like it had many split of sections for maybe individual dens of some sort, another viscetviscet similar to his color and pattern was waiting at the entrance,
"Taonga!, there you are!, I have been worried sick",
The viscet looked to be female because of her feminine mane, she run up wrapping Taonga in a breath taking hug by the look of it,
"Son, where have you been?",
She asked while releasing him from her hug. So this is his mother,
"I was in the forest mother, I got hopelessly lost and Admon helped me",
He said while motioning to me, her eyes filled with wonder at the sight of me, she walked toward me full with curiosity causing me to back up,
"Sorry",
She said halting,
"I have never seen anything like you before",
"Your son said the same thing miss",
"Come, I'm sure my mother would like to meet you",
"Sure thing Taongas mother",
"Oh please, call me Hope",
"Ok, if you insist",
we both exchanged smiles, Hope began to walk and Taonga and I followed close behind, The pack is huge, happiness was around every corner, soe young visclings were playing together with their gaurdians supervising them, te pack looks like a lovely place to live.

http://imgur.com/R06VDjj
Last edited by Thebattleangel on Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roxanna Star Cupid » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:44 am

how divine
maybe ill come back if i come out of my depression
Autism|Lesbian|9/22|Memory Loss pfp by Vidapup
Roxanna Star Cupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:02 am

Username: universal song

Name: Karma

Gender for breeding purposes: female

wip, hopefully I can get this done
Last edited by universal song on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:10 am

Username: Rescue2001
Name:
Gender for breeding purposes: female
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:26 am

Click for form
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:29 am

possible res;; not sure yet c:

Username:
    Name:
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets