gender; male
(form)
owned as of; 6.18.17

honorable mentions
cyberdragon725 - x2 stubs
gadgetrocks - x1 stubs
cutieduckpie - x1 stubs
universal song - x1 stubs

And a circus themed cutie for you guys! This one is gonna be a Pseudo-FCFS! Which means no editing your forms. Be sure to read all the rules before posting and good luck!!

[Form]
Code: Select all
user;
name;
gender;
personality; (min 100 words | max 300 words)
prompt: what is their greatest accomplishment? (min 200 words | max of 900 words)

[Rules]
  • No editing. This is a Psuedo-FCFS, so editing will disqualify your form.
  • minimum form requirements are 100 words personality & 200 words on the prompt.
  • maximum allowance is 300 words personality & 900 words on the prompt.
  • no extras.
  • prettying up allowed but remember not to edit after posting.

End Date: 3rd Post of the 2nd Page OR April 6th, 2018 @ 8pm CST.
Whichever comes first. Good luck!

[img]-----[/img]

Code: Select all
[url][img]----[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2427 - Pseudo-FCFS

Postby kiwipen » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:38 pm

user; reygankiwi
name; flashbang
gender; male
personality; flashbang is a flashy viscet with one zinger of a personality. they're loud, brash, and often times demanding the center of attention. they thrive off of attention, and in doing so they often act...kind of like an idiot, if not making themselves look the part. that being said, flashbang was pretty much lonely growing up, having very little friends nor family to care for the orphaned viscet, so it was up to him to figure out how to get by in life. his solution? traveling performer on the side of the road. his wacky tactics made everyone around him focus their attention on him, and once he made al iving out of it, he learned quickly that that was the way he would be going in order to make his life easier.
prompt: what is their greatest accomplishment?
flashbang's greatest accomplishment is pulling off one of his greatest feats that had netted him an astounding amount of cash and attention, merely for being at the right place in the right time. he had rigged up his very own homemade fireworks system, which, admittedly, was a bit dangerous in retrospect. he then went to the center of the busiest train station he could find, setting up his shop there and using flashing lights and clanging bells to get the attention of all who were around. then, at the height of his show, he lit off his fireworks. however, it backfired a little bit --- it was only supposed to be a loud pop and some light. however, the thing fizzled before shooting up into the air and exploding into a thousand firey, glittering pieces, resulting in the whole station to look at him. of course, he did get in trouble and had to be chased out, but from then on, everyone knew the flashy viscet as someone who you just simply coudln't ignore. for that, flashbang is incredibly proud, and it's definitely helped push flashbang in the direction of 'if you're loud and obnoxious, you're going to get noticed, and that is definitely a good thing'.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:44 pm

user; DragonOfEmber
name; Carin
gender; Male
personality; Curin is exceptionally open and forward. He has no qualms when it comes to approaching others outright, and is always more than happy to cut in with his say in a conversation. It doesn't matter if it's a conversation between friends, or complete strangers. Despite all this, Curin is actually quite shy, and only exudes confidence in an attempt to make friends. He's still learning that making friends does not come from annoying others to no end, no matter who they are. Curin loves any form of magic as well, and is often seen performing magic tricks for others, which has gained him more friends than inputing his opinion into conversations he was never involved with in the first place!

[120/300]

Curin's greatest achievement was finding himself in magic and being able to perform in front of a crowd at a show. The original performers had had some problems, and Curin had decided to entertain the little ones sitting next to him with some slight-of-hand magic. Before long, Curin found himself surrounded by a large group of people, all enthralled by not only his performance, but his skill. Curin spent the better part of an hour entertaining the crowd before the manager approached and asked if he'd perform onstage. They already had a camera crew ready, thanks to the previously set performance, and they were all standing around, bored. Curin agreed to do his magic show for the whole theatre, gathered his stuff, and walked onstage, where the crew was setting up a table for him.

Curin started with more of his slight-of-hand magic tricks, then slowly transitioned into larger, more expansive tricks, where he even 'read' someone's mind! The crowd was enthralled the whole time, and Curin was proud of his act. Despite only having the deck of cards and the small nicknacks in his jacket, Curin had managed to entertain a whole crowd of people for the better part of an hour!

Curin wouldn't stop talking about it for days afterwards, happy with his achievement at being able to perform onstage, which was his lifelong dream.

[227/900]

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:47 pm

user; ☁Lady Raincloud☁
name; Quidam
gender; male
personality;
Despite his cheerful visage that is almost always smiling, he is a sad fellow. He takes little things very much to heart and stores it away, all while trying his best and looking as happy as possible. He likes to spread joy, and in the process tires himself out and goes home worn and a bit sickened. He is always seeking approval and always feeling he fails.

However there is hope for him yet. He has a day of the week devoted to time alone or with close friends. It is then the pain eases of his anxiety of being disliked and he truly feels loved and accepted.
prompt:
It was the night of the dance when he was sitting outside. It was a human ball, so he was only there to spend time in the garden looking at the flowers. He was stressed out and needed a relaxing few minutes in the garden.

However it was not to go as planned. A young woman and her friends were also in the garden. She was playing hide and seek, and for awhile they jokes and played and laughed, while the viscet just rested in the clover. She eventually was sent to hide, but her friends got called away and she didn't return.

The viscet noticed this. It was odd, why didn't she come back? So he decided to look for her himself, and to his horror found she was no where in sight. He looked and looked and began to worry, but finally he found she had sipped and gotten trapped at the bottom of a dip in the land. As she'd hit her head she was unconscious, and the viscet had to carry her out and it took hours to get back with her. When he did however, the party guests were amazed and shocked. Thankfully the woman survived, and her and the viscet have been friends.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:04 pm

user; ~prophecy~
    name; james
    gender; male
    personality;
    James is nothing extraordinary. He is usually one to follow the crowd or just do things because everybody else is doing. His choices and decisions are nothing to behold and are pretty basic and not really interesting. But James can be unusual and unique. He dropped out of college to join a circus. He hates danger but chose a dangerous job. He gets anxiety around people yet performs in front of a crowd. James always seems to do this to himself. He doesn’t know why though. James is easily stressed and intimidated. He is very obedient and doesn’t speak out. He is a hard worker and wants to please everyone. This leads him to be pushed around a lot- by friends and his boss. He hates saying no, not because he is super kind but because he is afraid. James really likes adventure, and is willing to drop his timidness to explore new ideas and experience new things.

“He rounded up the sun! Tamed the moon! He places the stars every night! He brings us clouds!
    Its the great!... The fantastic!... The wooooooonderful Magician of the Sky!” James could hear his boss yelling from the stage to a crowd of people. Hiding behind the curtains, James cowered in freight. He had just joined the circus, and if was his first day performing in front of others. This was more intimidating than he thought. All he had to do was go in front of these people and do the same performance of dancing and running about the stage he always practiced. He would then just have to walk the tightrope, pretend to fall at the very end, and just let the others do their job to make that “rainbow” fall under him to catch him. Then his act would be done. James was wary of it all. He had never done something as big as this. He barely even knew the routine- they worked him so hard. He had so much to learn in such a short amount of time.

As James walked out on stage, thoughts began to blow up in his mind. “What if they cringe at this? I haven’t rounded up the sun. I have no control over the moon nor stars nor clouds. I’ve never done anything more spectacular than break my entire microwave when cooking a hotpocket.”
    Despite his anxiety, he kept his performance steady. 1, 2, 3, jump! 1, 2, spin. 1, 2, spin. He kept his actions on beat with the song. 1, 2, 3, 4, paw- 5, 6, 7, 8, paw. Every arm motion was on beat. People were cheering as his silly little actions brought in props perfectly. They especially liked the part where clouds came down to reveal acrobats on ribbons dancing in the air. It came to his final part- the tightrope. A fake moon rose him up to the stand, and he walked across “orions belt.” It came to the end, and so anxious to get off, he almost comepleted the walk. Last second, he caught himself, and against every thing his body told him, he fell. Back, back, back, he fell down. It felt as if he was dropping forever. He thought it was his end, and he wasn’t the only one. As he fell, he heard screams and gasps come from worried mothers, terrified fathers, and children in disbelief. He was only halfway down, though it felt like he was going to hit the ground any second. As planned, a rainbow colored sheet of plastic they called “a safe slide” came under him to catch his fall. It was all perfect, and when he slid down and dismounted the slide, there was applause and sighs of relief all over. The closing performance was over- There was a standing ovation occuring in all the stands. His fellow actors came out to take their bows. As the people began to leave they all waved to them. Some answered questions, but not James. Instead he went in the back to calm himself down a bit. It was over, for tonight, todays opening performance- which was the first of fifty performances he would have to do with this act. As James had never done anything more spectacular than drop out of college or break his microwave with a hot pocket in his life, this amazing closing performance was certainly a start to all the spectacular things he would do in his life.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:05 pm

snip
Last edited by doge fruit on Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:07 pm

user; cyberdragon725
name; Astral
gender; Female
personality; (min 100 words | max 300 words)
Astral is absolutely one of a kind. Her incredible ideas and exuberant imagination make her one of the many highlights in Louis and Clarks traveling circus and she certainly enjoys every moment. Often over exaggerating her actions and elaborating in her speech, she's always trying to put on a performance in and out of the show ring. She wants to be the center of attention and she makes sure that the world knows it. This doesn't mean she's a rude or pushy viscet however. Though she can certainly be seen as irritating by some of the more introverted members of her community, most can't help but admire her drive and passion, especially when it comes to her magic. You see, Astrals biggest passion is her magic show. She always is looking for new tricks to include in her show, often making her a more curious kind of gal. She loves to confuse and amaze, often using her knowledge of others beliefs to astound them with wonderous waves of incredible instances. If there's one thing that Astral knows it's certainly how to amaze a crowd. Bright lights and magical settings are important in her performances. With the help of a young viscling known as Pepper, or as she calls her, Spitfire, Astral can bring a galaxy of wonder to the high top and she doesn't need to be on a tightrope to do so.

prompt: what is their greatest accomplishment? (min 200 words | max of 900 words)
Finally, her time had come. The crowd could be heard cheering through the thick cloth drapes, the only thing separating her from her biggest performance yet. Heart pounding in her chest she couldn't help but nervously adjust the cuffs of her suit. In her mind flew all the scenarios which could happen, good and bad. The second she would push through the doorway was the second that one of those scenarios would come true, she thought as she shifted nervously. A sudden hand on her shoulder caused her to jump with fright and turn to face the viscet behind her. Once she realized who it was she blushed with embarrassment. Amused by her reaction, Clark barked out a laugh. 'Don't worry so much, Astral. You'll be fine.'

Adjusting his tie, the goat-like cet gave her a reassuring smile, one which she tried to return yet it looked more like a grimace. He sighed and rolled his eyes. 'Show time's in five. 'Got everything?'

'I think so.' Checking the compartments of her suit, she began to mumble under her breath as she took stock of the various items she would need for tonight's performance. 'cards, glow sticks, reflective glitter, white sheet, HUH THE LANTERNS!'

Eyes wide with fear, she turned to him with horror. 'CLARK, I FORGOT THE LANTERNS! Of all the things, How could I have forgotten?'

She had forgotten the one thing that her very performance centered around and at the absolute worst show to do so! You see, not only was this show important to her as this would be one of her biggest performances yet, but it was incredibly important that she succeeds with this performance. In attendance tonight was Tabitha and her family, leader of the band Starry Eyed and one of the most well-known viscets of her time. Her music has been an inspiration to Astral for the longest time. Now she was about to completely mess everything up in front of one of her biggest role models.

Doing his best to help, Clark immediately took over the situation. 'Hang tight, Astral, I'll get you some lanterns.' Pulling aside the curtain, he cursed under his breath as he saw the act before hers beginning to finish. As Louis stepped out in his ringmaster's suite, he made eye contact with the younger viscet. At that moment, the two had a silent conversation and Louis stepped out to distract the crowd in order to buy him some more time. 'Come on Astral, hopefully, Pepper will have something saved up for you. Wasn't that festival of her homeland recently? Maybe we can use some from that.'

Still mentally hitting herself, Astral nodded with a groan and the two quickly rushed to the visclings tent. Pushing the flap aside, Astrals eyes roamed the walls of the tent with amazement. Lanterns coated every inch, most lit with the light of small, flickering flames. Pepper looked up from her work table at their entrance. 'Astral, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the ring?'

'Welllll.... it's a long story. But quick, I NEED YOUR HELP. DO YOU HAVE ANY LANTERNS WE COULD...'

Pepper cut her off with a giggle. A gentle tugging made her lower her head and meet the gentle eyes of the pps. 'It's fine, Astral. I've got plenty of lanterns. We'll grab them all real fast and get you in that show ring so you can show that miss Tabitha what you're made of.' Smiling at Pepper, Astral nodded her thanks as her shoulders sagged with relief. The three quickly grabbed as many lanterns as they could carry, making their way back to the hightop as fast as they could without dropping any.

Clark caught the attention of several stagehands as soon as they walked in. As they took the lanterns from her grip, she felt her confidence returning. Clark nodded with approval. 'Don't worry 'bout a thing, Astral. I'll get the boys to set these up then head up to watch. Break a leg, kid.'

As Clark moved to prepare her props, Astral found the nerves had almost completely vanished and as she looked around, she instantly knew why. Many say that a persons greatest accomplishments are those events which they spend a majority of their lives working to complete. Others may say an achievement is a success made in someone's career. Astral, she knows the truth. Her greatest achievement has nothing to do with her performances. She knows that this performance today's could easily be labeled as one of her greatest achievements by societies standards but looking around at all the viscets scrambling to ensure that her performance would go well, her gaze shifting to her young spitfire who looked up to her with adoration and expectation, she knew what her greatest accomplishment was. It had nothing to do with performing, though she adored the screams of horror and sounds of fascination that she could draw from a crowd. There was no sword eater nor acrobatic which could outdo her achievement. After all, though it had nothing to do with the show-ring it still had to everything to do with the circus. Her greatest achievement was the moment she found a family, one who would drop everything in order to help her. As she heard Louis announce her and Peppers shout of good luck, she knew she'd do the same.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:29 pm

Gadgetrocks
Aureliano, goes by Leo
Male

Leo has always been a goofball, the way he seems to never be serious, or the giggly tone that always taints his tounge, making him sound like he's trying to be funny, even if he's not. He was almost always ignored by his mother, Queen Mida, so he seems to always strive to be in the spotlight. "He was ignored." Was the whisper that seems to spread like wildfire behind his back.

"The crown jewels are missing!"[/b] The black Viscet tore down the street, his voice horse from how many times he'd yelled those dreaded words. I saw him tear past the castle, his hat nearly flying off in all his running and yelling. I knew my mother was probably freaking out, destroying her fur with those golden claws of hers. I slipped my suit on, people often look at me weird for wearing it, the flashy colours and all, but it feels like a part of me and I love it. I ran down the sandstone stairs from my tower to the main hall where, I was right, mother had her paws over her head and was full out having a panic attack. "Mother, please calm down." She just glared at me, probably because I can't help the lilting laughter that slips into my tounge every time I try and be serious. "Well," Her voice slipping into the sharp cold tone she always carries, "Go find them then." She turned on her heel, to stalk back to her throne, and slouch into its golden eves. I knew she was joking, but what else did I have to do that was better, me, Leo, Queen Midas worthless son, went to find the crown jewels.

I had a hunch. Mother rarely went into the city, but me, being the magician I am, commonly did. Alone in the city in the dark, not looking too much like my mother, I could hear whispers of "Steal the crown jewels, be rich." and "Hah! With my magic skills, I could rob the palace dry!" These were who I was suspicious of, and I knew that would get me to the right place. "Well, were rich now!" A voice said a little too loudly from a alleyway, inticing me to get a step closer, to eavesdrop. "Shhh!" A huskier voice called, "I think someone's listening to us." I stared to run, but came crashing to the ground as a large Viscet loomed over me. The last thing I remember was a sharp Viscets face, grey and scared, before thick, inky darkness.

I woke up, and to my suprise the crown jewels were right in front of my face! I was so happy, in till I noticed I was slowly spinning, and that I couldn't move my arms. "What ave we got er'e?" The husky voice had returned, "Aureliano, son of the Queen? Ha! Jewels and a ransom, what a day!" I wiggled, quickly learning that I was tied upside down, my coat tail whacking the back of my head. The Viscet who knocked me out was rugged, almost surely a pirate. His ears were long and torn, and his pelt was grey with ragged white spots dotted randomly. He was wearing seafaring gear, most prominently, a blue, rough looking shirt. I needed a way out before he used me for money, and to be truthful, he didn't look like the sharpest knife in the drawer. "I'm a magician! Cut me down and I can double your riches!" Was my plan, but his response of "What? Do I look stupid to ya?" Disappointed me. He left, probably going to rob someone else. I flicked through my mental book of tricks, but none seemed opertune in the moment. Then I saw the Cutlass. It had a polished iron handle, painted to resemble gold, on first sight it looked like gold, but when Queen Mida is your mother you can see the difference between gold and painted iron. Now to get it, none of my tricks would work for this... Wait! I shook violently trying to shgake the sugar cube looking object out of my pocket. It was my invention, a sugar cube that once it touches water it expands into a handkerchief. The problem was, right now it had a glitch, it liked to explode. It fell, nearly slow-mo into the cup of stalks water on the table below me. The cutlass rose and I fought it sharply between my teeth. I bended my neck upwards cutting myself down ad landing on the dusty, wooden floor with a thud. I grabbed the jewels and the Cutlass, prepared to fight my way off this ship. Luckily, I didn't need to fight, as the only pirate on board was a deck boy frying an egg, who just stared, slack jawed as I ran off the ship, jewels in hand. I ran back to the palace, and the expression on my mothers face was priceless. Leo, the worthless (Or not so worthless, the pirate thought I had a price) son of Queen Mida, had returned the crown jewels.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spatz, the artist ~

Postby Cutieduckpie » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:29 pm

user; Cutieduckpie

name; Spatzilo
    gender; Male

Personality;
    From his early ages Spatz was an introvert, spending most of his time with his mummy. She was calm but strict, causing him to be as calm as her, and used to be not as protected as he should've been as he got bullied for years because of his unique look, without telling anyone by fear of being a disappointement to his mom.
    This episode of his life makes him a reliable and loyal viscet, hiding behind a strong shell, who will usually use sarcasm and questionable jokes, but secretly care a lot about you. He would do anything to please his beloved ones, even if it implies being the center of attention (and that being the only exception ! Other than that he avoids it, prefering peaceful interactions and to work quietly).

As he gained confidence overtime, this fascinating viscet yet kept some shy-ness at certain moments, for exemple when he receives compliments for his art or to himself.
    However when it comes to art he's the real deal; a glint appears in his eyes and his talk become firm, consistent aaand … often we cannot stop him. It’s like pet lovers when they talk about their pets. He’s the same ! And it’s called being passionnate.

(208/300)

What is their greatest accomplishment ?
    "My greatest accomplishement ?" --He asks, seamingly unsure of the question, and the answer he will provide-- "Probably to accept myself and ... how i look."

--You look to him more in depth, find him truely stunning and don't see what could be wrong ?. You raise one eyebrow as your eyes meet his again--

"Umh, i now what you think, and i think that too now. What you have to know is .." --He softly confesses to you about his years of silence through bullying, the insults, remarks, jokes he received, and unfair criticisms that still occurs. You gently pat his shoulder, encouraging him to go on by a warm smile-- "But i don't blame them; when you're a kid, differences can be hard to accept and others can be harsh without even knowing the impact of their words. The ones i blame are the ones judging you at first sight, by your look. I could never understand such a behavior." --He winces, almost as if he were disappointed he can't understand. You tell him you're the same, both of you discussing the subject before you begin to talk about what he do. You notice a delighted smile appear on his face--

"Well well well, i become an artist to use my look as a strenght, inspiration, and a way to be distinguished." --He said joyfully ! but more than that you see great proudness in his eyes--
    "My passion for painting and art in general began when i was a little 'scet. I remember spending hours creating figures, scenes, paintings with my mother's crafting set, items i founded, flowers, crayons, etc. I was also fascinated by the mixture of colors ! Mom was angry because i wasted all the paints but nothing could've made me fell from the cloud i was on. It was my outlet i guess." --He sighs from happiness and nostalgia--

"And now I absolutly love what i do. Though i have to admit that at first i though using my body to this end was ... uh, a bit weird" --He laughs as you smile, totally understanding-- "but now i enjoy creating pieces of art in this way."
    --He explains to you what he does in detail, including body painting, expressive art, modeling and finding inspiration for his pieces from his markings and patterns-- "I think it deeply helped me to accept my flaws and definitely to see my qualities."

(420/900)
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:25 pm

user// universal song

name// Lance

gender// male

personality// Don't let Lances rather... bright look fool you. He's extremely deceptive, but usually only uses his 'talent'- as he calls it -for good reasons. Very intelligent, his one major goal in life is to discover everything there is to learn about the universe, and that also correlates with his curious attitude. If he just happen to eavesdrop because of this, well, he'll just play it off. He's very charming and manipulative, so he has a lot of connections. Only a handful are his true friends, because while he loves a good party and a big crowd, he struggles letting people in. He tries, he really does, it just... never works out. It takes a lot of work to break down his walls. On the outside, he's a major party animal and rather crazy. An intelligent kind of crazy, the kind where everything makes sense if you know what to look for in the random sentences that come out of Lances mouth. Fun-loving, very energetic and optimistic, he seems to always have a way to make someone smile. Its hard not to, with his corny jokes and infectious smile. But he is kind of full of himself, bragging a lot, most of the time in a joking matter. Rather flirtatious as well, it all comes with the package that is Lance. Yet you can't regret being knowing him- its almost impossible.
    [230/300]

prompt// What's Lances greatest accomplishment?

"C'mon kid, you're on." Lance had been dancing since he was young, yet he never felt more terrified. With money low for his family, he'd been encouraged to submit his skill to Got Talent?, the show where you put yourself out there and were judged. To his families great pride, he'd been selected to go to auditions in front of judges. He was only sixteen at the time, still figuring out where he fit in the world, and had terrible stage fright. At least he was able to put on a brave face. For his mother, who worked two jobs. For his father, who stayed at home and looked after him and his siblings. For his siblings, who were too young to understand the consequences of the debt they were in.

Taking a deep breath, Lance put on his brave face and followed the director through a set of metal doors. Once he was inside, he was ushered to the middle of the floor, in front of a table. Three judges sat there, their calculated gazes trained on him as a mic was shoved into his paws. "Whats your name?" A serious looking viscet sitting in the middle asked. "Lance." It took all his strength to keep him from stammering. He could see multiple cameras surrounding him, and it took a superviscet effort not to run and keep his gaze fixed on the judges. "How old are you?" The judge on the left asked, looking more curious and amused than uninterested. "S-sixteen." He cursed himself for letting his nervousness show. "And what will you be doing for us today?" The final viscet, the one on the right, spoke, eyes crinkling as she flashed him an encouraging smile. "Dancing." They looked surprised. Not many believed he was a good dancer. But no. He'd prove them wrong, just like everyone else. The beat kicked in, and he set the mic down. He began the routine he'd memorized thousands of times. There was no flip of the wrist or turn he couldn't make. When the song finally ended, he stopped, panting. Lance blinked. Once, twice. He had been so lost in the music he'd forgotten where he was. Maybe it was a survival instinct, but when the beat seeped into his bones, he couldn't stop. He was gone, with only his body present in the real world. Once he cleared the haze in his eyes, he was surprised to see the judges on their feet, clapping. "Bravo." The kind-one said, beaming. "Excellent." The amused-one chimed in. "You're going to the next round." The serious-one smiled slightly, and he walked out of the building glowing. Not because he made it, no, because he finally faced his fears, the one thing that held him back. Maybe now he could finally have the courage to do anything. Make friends, see the world. And on that day Lance gained a vital piece in his personality and success in the years to come. Confidence.

[496/900]
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me