CWHR Adopt! by ScarletFang

Based on Click to view
Artist ScarletFang [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CWHR Adopt!

Postby ScarletFang » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:22 pm

Just a quick cutie to see if I still had the artistic touch after such a long break XD Classes... they give me such frights... but anywho, to win this girly, tell me a short story of how you first met her!

Code: Select all
Username:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Breed: Mustang
Genotype: ee/Aa/Crcr/nSty/nTob/nO
Phenotype: Sooty Palamino Tovero
Story:
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR Adopt!

Postby .Intrigue. » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:48 am

Username: .Intrigue.
Show Name: An Alarming Disarray
Barn Name: Alexa
Height:15 hh

When I first laid eyes on Alexa, she was a frightened and confused mess. Her and a handful of other Mustangs had just survived a round up, then been shuttled through an auction lot. Her coat was dingy and dirty, still shedding out from the long, bitter winter. The burs and brambles matted in her mane and tail gave the appearance of some strange dreadlocks hair-do. But I thought she was beautiful with her unique splashes of white, and I felt the need to do something to help her. Her eyes practically pleaded for someone to save her. So I pulled out the money I'd brought to buy a new barrel horse and instead bid on Alexa. She came home with me that evening, and over the years we have formed a great bond and friendship. Working with her has been a great learning experience for the both of us! She's come such a long way with her confidence and trust, and she is certainly the ugly duckling no more!
.Intrigue.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR Adopt!

Postby ScarletFang » Sun May 06, 2018 11:07 am

.Intrigue. wrote:

Username: .Intrigue.
Show Name: An Alarming Disarray
Barn Name: Alexa
Height:15 hh

When I first laid eyes on Alexa, she was a frightened and confused mess. Her and a handful of other Mustangs had just survived a round up, then been shuttled through an auction lot. Her coat was dingy and dirty, still shedding out from the long, bitter winter. The burs and brambles matted in her mane and tail gave the appearance of some strange dreadlocks hair-do. But I thought she was beautiful with her unique splashes of white, and I felt the need to do something to help her. Her eyes practically pleaded for someone to save her. So I pulled out the money I'd brought to buy a new barrel horse and instead bid on Alexa. She came home with me that evening, and over the years we have formed a great bond and friendship. Working with her has been a great learning experience for the both of us! She's come such a long way with her confidence and trust, and she is certainly the ugly duckling no more!

Congrats! I loved her story ^^
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me