Based on Click to view
Artist ThePaintedPitBull [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Longneck #197 Adopt!

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:37 am

Hey there!

Here's a little uncommon Longneck for ya!

It will end after three forms are completed ^^

Code: Select all
Username:
Longneck Name:
Longneck Gender:
Longneck Rarity: Uncommon
Short Story:
Anything Else?:

Hope you all like them!

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Longneck #197 Adopt!

Postby Cybr.online » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:12 pm

Username: Cybr.online
Longneck Name: Cookie
Longneck Gender: male
Short Story: (a little bit of backstory :3) Cookie was a chef's assistant. he got his name from when his owner, the owner of a pastry shop, found his swiping a batch of warm cookies from his perch on the window. Cookie now helps around the shop delivering orders, baking and fetching spices and decorations, and stealing a few candies while he is at it. He is a mischievous boi but a lovable one.
Anything Else?: he has sugar highs ALOT
thx
Cybr.online

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyuu. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:43 pm

Username: Kyuubigaki
Longneck Name: Krem
Longneck Gender: Male
Short Story: As long as he can remember, while being named after the sweet, milk-based Creme, Krem has had a rather large preference for an equally sweet topping, honey. Now why may that be, that Krem chooses honey over his namesake? Rooting back to when he was just a little cub, his favorite story had always been that of Winnie-the-Pooh. The lovable bear and all his friends just struck a chord in his little imagination, images of playing with Winnie and Piglet and Christopher Robin too being at the forefront of his mind. He always wanted a loving friend like Christopher Robin, or a gentle little scaredy cat like Piglet. Yet his real hero was always the slow-witted Pooh Bear. While an inadvertently greedy little thing when it came to honey, Winnie loved his friends and his friends loved him. Krem wanted a friendship such as Pooh shared with the many inhabitants of 100 acre woods. Just maybe he could even find his own Christopher Robin some day. So while it may just be a minor replication of the habits of Pooh, Krem will always enjoy his fruits covered in honey rather than creme.
Anything Else?: I don't know why this little short story was so hard to do, I retyped it 3-4 times. ;-; But this little longneck is quite adorable! Thank you for continuing to bring out these cute little Longnecks.

X

X
X
x
Dragons
Trades
Longnecks
Previously Kyuubigaki
Kyuu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aphotic » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:53 pm

Username: Aphotic
Longneck Name: Ink
Longneck Gender: Female
Short Story:

Ink is regularly found listening intently to the ticking of a clock as she waits for her next patient. You see, Ink has a very important job. She's a therapy animal, and maybe even the first of her kind! Given the shy nature of her species, she finds it hard to imagine any of her relatives working the same job that she does. That doesn't stop her though, as she's often the first to greet new people as soon as they set foot in the clinic. She adores her patients, new or old, and intends to provide top of the line care to everyone.

At "her" clinic, Ink seeks out those who seem particularly nervous and upset. She likes to comfort them the best she can throughout their therapy sessions. Her fur is often a place to occupy fidgety hands. Her licks wipe away tears and remind her patients that she cares. Children who get overwhelmed tend to find shapes to trace in her dotted fur. And she's been told she gives the best hugs around. If you ask Ink, this is where she was meant to be.

Anything Else? Yet another adorable longneck! I adore that dotted fur. <3 Thank you for the opportunity!
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Goal Progress
Eat Me Dog Raffle!
My Longnecks
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x
x

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄xxxxxxx
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄xxxxxx
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄x
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
boo
i'm
a
ghost
x
x
x
x
x

x
{ Delora }
Imagexxxxxxxxxxx★Pixel Credit★
Aphotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joke's On You » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:58 pm

Username: Herringbone
Longneck Name: Oreo
Short Story: Ever since he was young, he had the beautiful colors that made look like oreos, that delicious snack that any person would come home after school for a little snack. Well... This little guy not only hasa name after that delicious cookie, but he's a bit obsessed with anything that looks or tastes like an oreo! This little guy loves the cookies so much, that he loves looking up recipes for cakes, cheesecakes, icecream, etc... anything that he can settle for that has to do with oreos! That is where this guy discovered his talent. While making all of his yummy oreo deserts and sharing them with his friends, it was discovered that they tasted amazing! Everyone was addicted to his desserts and always ended up begging for more! That's when he finally got the encouragement he needed to open up his own little oreo loving shop. It sells all the oreos made (except those gross vanilla ones, sorry!), and everything that this little Longneck decides to make from the oreos. His name and adorable coat helped him discover his passion and his true talent. But it also helped him realize how obsessed he really is about the cookie. Nevertheless, Oreo is happy making all sorts of oreo related treats in his little store named: The Oreo Shack
This little guy wouldn't want to be doing anything else but be here running his shack.
Anything Else?: After writing this... I really want some Oreos. Dang... I'm hungry... :lol: Goodluck everyone!

Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:20 pm

Closed! Will judge in a moment ^^

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:09 pm

Kyuubigaki wrote:Username: Kyuubigaki
Longneck Name: Krem
Short Story: As long as he can remember, while being named after the sweet, milk-based Creme, Krem has had a rather large preference for an equally sweet topping, honey. Now why may that be, that Krem chooses honey over his namesake? Rooting back to when he was just a little cub, his favorite story had always been that of Winnie-the-Pooh. The lovable bear and all his friends just struck a chord in his little imagination, images of playing with Winnie and Piglet and Christopher Robin too being at the forefront of his mind. He always wanted a loving friend like Christopher Robin, or a gentle little scaredy cat like Piglet. Yet his real hero was always the slow-witted Pooh Bear. While an inadvertently greedy little thing when it came to honey, Winnie loved his friends and his friends loved him. Krem wanted a friendship such as Pooh shared with the many inhabitants of 100 acre woods. Just maybe he could even find his own Christopher Robin some day. So while it may just be a minor replication of the habits of Pooh, Krem will always enjoy his fruits covered in honey rather than creme.
Anything Else?: I don't know why this little short story was so hard to do, I retyped it 3-4 times. ;-; But this little longneck is quite adorable! Thank you for continuing to bring out these cute little Longnecks.

Congrats to Kyuubigaki! Krem is all yours! Your story was just so sweet X3 I hope he finds his Christoper Robin!

Seriously though, you all made this so hard. Everyone had such beautiful entries!

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me