Based on Click to view
Artist EmeraldQueen [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 43 seconds
Drawing sessions 6
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

philip ref

Postby EmeraldQueen » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:28 am

[philip surname] ↠ [21] ↠ [gay] ↠ [clarinet player] ↠ [under cover] ↠ [edit by bailey-boo]

ever since he was young, phil has had a passion for music; his teacher would always
tell him off for tapping out tunes on his desk in class. band class was his only escape
from the piles of homework that he had to deal with. other school subjects never
seemed to grab philip's interest, so on the days that band class werent on, he would
skip school to play music with his friends in small pubs around his town.

because of this, phil ended up failing most of his tests; despite this, his motivation
to make music only grew. philip is now a busker, and travels around the country in
a small blue van, playing clarinet anywhere he can find a place to set up. every
place he goes, he takes with him a small souvenir to remember it by. this has led
to phil having to move piles and piles of magnets and postcards in the back of his
van, just to find a place to lay down his clarinet case.

even though he is just scraping by on money, philip would never give up what he does
for anything. over the years, his passion to bring music to the ears of anyone who walks
by has only grown. he strives to spread warmth and joy through his music.
Last edited by EmeraldQueen on Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
EmeraldQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: philip ref

Postby néktar » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:33 am

edit approved !
néktar