username;; PegasusWolf
      link to form;; [X]
      name;; Lacuna
      gender;; Mare
      eye colour;; Never-Tell-A-Lie Gold
      horn/hoof material & rarity;; Morganite // Uncommon
      phenotype;; Grullo Overo
      genotype;; EE Dd Oo

This month has been all over the place, lol. This is one of three Chry that has been more or less in the works all month, and getting released today.
This one has elements of this morning's sunrise... which I may have accidentally watched before going to bed this morning. Oops.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chrysaora Basilisks #551| Regular Adopt

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:58 pm

username;; ilhdc7
name;; Aurae
gender;; mare
Information: Aurae felt within her heart that everyone, no matter who they were deserved all the chances that the world could give them. She knew the pain that came from heartbreak, and although the pain was terrible, she never wished that on another person. Her compassion for those around her was as strong as her hooves, her outlook on the world was as bright as the sun. She always believed that bad things happened for a reason, and would never falter from the decisions she made. She hated it when others backed out on their decisions, but she stuck to her morals hard. She never wavered. Sometimes she knew that she was wrong, and would change what she believed, but, in the end, she felt in her heart what she knew to be true.
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:21 am

username;; aray17
name;;
gender;; mare
Information: res!
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:08 am

username;; DarkestWerewolf
    name;; Morning Star // Lucid
    gender;; Stallion
    Information:
    Lucid is a very laid-back and cool stallion but can be serious when the time calls for it. He is very competitive and sees many as his fellow rivals. While Lucid can be reckless at times, he has improved greatly since he was younger and is more cautious and thinks through before coming to a decision. He is extremely protective of those he is close to and enjoys winter a lot.
    Additionally, much like his name, he is an open-book. He expresses himself well and knows how to communicate and get a point across efficiently. He doesn't look like it but Lucid is an early bird, in contrast to the popular believe that he's a night owl. Lucid enjoys the peace and quiet in the morning. Everything and everyone just starting to wake up and getting ready for the day is soothing.
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amavi. » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:57 pm

username;; Pegasuswolf
name;; Lacuna
gender;; Mare
Information: Lacuna (noun): an unfilled space or interval; a gap.
Lacuna gets her name from the fact that she forgets. It is as if there is a missing piece in her brain, a gap that she cannot seem to fix. She always feels as though she is forgetting something, or worse, someone. Sometimes she even forgets so much to the point of forgetting her own name. The only thing that helps her memory is her emotions. Love, hate, pain, and all other intense emotions seem to temporarily bridge the gap in her memory. Her memory is often her worst enemy, but in times of stress it often finds itself to be useful to calm her down. She also has a habit of suddenly remembering random facts, thoughts, or instances, often unintentionally blurting them out. Other than her lack of memory, Lacuna is an overall sweet, friendly, and kind mare. She loves to help people in whatever ways she can, and many of her friends look to her for advice. She is also often good for telling secrets to, due to her constant loss of memory. She is also strangely, joyfully talkative, despite often forgetting what topic she is talking about or forgetting why she is talking at all. She is fiercely protective of her family and friends.
(217 words)
amavi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:13 am

Pegasuswolf wrote:username;; Pegasuswolf
name;; Lacuna
gender;; Mare
Information: Lacuna (noun): an unfilled space or interval; a gap.
Lacuna gets her name from the fact that she forgets. It is as if there is a missing piece in her brain, a gap that she cannot seem to fix. She always feels as though she is forgetting something, or worse, someone. Sometimes she even forgets so much to the point of forgetting her own name. The only thing that helps her memory is her emotions. Love, hate, pain, and all other intense emotions seem to temporarily bridge the gap in her memory. Her memory is often her worst enemy, but in times of stress it often finds itself to be useful to calm her down. She also has a habit of suddenly remembering random facts, thoughts, or instances, often unintentionally blurting them out. Other than her lack of memory, Lacuna is an overall sweet, friendly, and kind mare. She loves to help people in whatever ways she can, and many of her friends look to her for advice. She is also often good for telling secrets to, due to her constant loss of memory. She is also strangely, joyfully talkative, despite often forgetting what topic she is talking about or forgetting why she is talking at all. She is fiercely protective of her family and friends.
(217 words)

Congrats!
I'm on my Fire, so I'll edit everything in a bit -- but I wanted to get judging out of the way. C:
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me