Lunar New Year Adopt- Sheep WINNER ANNOUNCED by Kenn

Based on Click to view
Artist Kenn [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
67 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lunar New Year Adopt- Sheep WINNER ANNOUNCED

Postby Kenn » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:58 am

The Sheep is gentle, polite and clever in its pursuits.

So I kinda based this kid on the lanterns that people release into the air since its always such a pretty and breath taking sight! In order to win this kid show me something this kalon considers breath taking! It doesnt have to be the lanterns, in fact Id prefer you'd find something else!

s- shine
c- hair, tail, longer fur
uc- shorter fur, ears
nr- sclera color
acc- flowers

**theres no pupil edit, thats just my eye style

Code: Select all
name;
gender;
breathtaking image/gif;
why do they like this place/thing; (200 word max)

end date- February 25, 4:00 PM EST
Last edited by Kenn on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
Kenn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lunar New Year Adopt- Sheep

Postby cad bane » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:59 am

Mark
hh so cute
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:00 am

name; Alexius
gender; Female
breathtaking image/gif;
why do they like this place/thing;
Alexius was frozen in awe at the view before her. She had always heard the expression "rolling hills," but she had never before imagined that it was really possible. But it clearly was. Though not physically rolling, it was a stunning sight to see. Apparently, the man who had built the house designed it specifically to get the best view possible. And he had. She was on a tour at the house, an ancient mansion from a couple hundred years ago. It was truly incredible.
Her paws crept under the window, trying to get as close to the soothing breeze as possible. Though cold, the air had a calming feeling about it. She gave the beautiful landscape one last glance before re-joining her tour party up ahead a little ways. But she still kept a piece of the view with her. Her camera had a photo on it now. A photo of the beautiful hills. It did not do them justice, as you would have to be there to understand how purely beautiful it was , but it was still something. Something to remember it by. And perhaps, when she looked at the photo, she could imagine she was there again.
Last edited by uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ on Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:07 am

name; Lalitya
gender; female
breathtaking image/gif;
why do they like this place/thing;
She calls it her Everything Place. Have you ever had a place fit for any mood, anyone, or anything. Well to Lalitya, this is the place. She loves it for the happiness it brings, the aroma of fresh lavenders, the nice shade with sunlight filling in at the same time. The snuggly cozy relaxing feeling it gives off. It all makes this place more magical then it already is. But what makes it truly Lalitya’s favorite place in the whole wide world is the perfect setting. It’s perfect for a place to hide in when you want to get away from reality, a place to find peace during a day of stress, a place to find inspiration, somewhere to let out your anger and frustration, a place to throw a wedding or a little get together. Anytime she needs the perfect place, it’s here under the archway of lavenders. She doesn’t have to be sad to come or need peace. It’s a place for everything, the endless possibilities of surprises in this lavender grove awaits!
Last edited by Jippy on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meridiem » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:11 am

xxxxxxxxxxx
name; Molly Dear
gender; Female

xxxxxxxxxxx

Molly Dear has always been overwhelmed by the hassles of daily life. Her mother always telling her how to live her life is a constant toll on her mental stability. With her father not being present in her day to day life, she has no one to count on to be a ray of sunshine to her. Luckily for her, when her father was still in her life, he showed her this beautiful lake. The bushes, trees, and shrubs all proudly wear their rust-tinted leaves year round. The reclusive gazebos are her safe spaces to just sit and breathe in the fresh air. Every time she visits the smallest gazebo, she runs her paw by her and her father's initials, which he carved into the building their first time visiting. Molly Dear always runs away to this place when her mother is too much to handle or when she starts forgetting who her father was and what he meant to her. Molly Dear has this place close to her heart because it is the only place that she has that reminds her of her father.
Last edited by Meridiem on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:12 am

name;Marie
gender;Female
breathtaking image/gif;
why do they like this place/thing; (200 word max)
Last edited by faunsie on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:14 am

Mark!

Happy Whenever Your Birthday Is xD
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanadensis » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:16 am

name; Sara
gender; female
breathtaking image/gif;
why do they like this place/thing; [188/200]
Her whole life, Sara had never looked at the moon and given it so much as an extra thought - its significance had been non-existent to her. Living by the sea, she had grown accustomed to clear nights when the sea winds would blow away the cloud cover, revealing a moon that lit up her town like it was midday. It was something her mother loved to point out to her as she tucked her into bed as a child. Sara would always be reminded that the moon was there for everyone to see, no matter where in the world they might be.

Growing up Sara inevitably had to move away from her small town to study at a college far away. The move was unbearable for her, having never spent more than a few days away from her family before. Now she sat by the window in her small flat each night, hoping to catch a glimpse of the moon, her mother's words in her thoughts. Where she now lived, this was quite a struggle as the smog and towering buildings of the city often obstructed her view.
Last edited by kanadensis on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kana/KB | She/Her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THcommsmy kalons
( - - - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx avatarsig )
xxxna for kalons | open: questions | closed: growth approvals, myo approvalsxxxxx
kanadensis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:17 am

name; Cleo
gender; female
breathtaking image/gif; Image
why do they like this place/thing; (200 word max) They like this place because of the beautiful snowy landscapes. She also really loves the coldness there. The beauty of the glistening snow astounds Cleo! She loves playing in the snow and staring at the breathtaking mountains. And of course, she loves laying in the mountains to star gaze. She always wonders, how did these mountains get here? How did they get their beauty? She could stare at the landscape for hours at a time. She takes trips there and just lays in a hammock, pondering the beauty of the landscape. The crystal clear, reflective water is amazing. She loves this place like a kid loves a candy store. She thinks this place is so magical. This is what Cleo finds so breathtaking
Last edited by .catastrophe.crow. on Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery