------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by PeanutButterRum on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ dirtkit | rise | #0167

Postby nightshyne » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:38 pm

linked to wolf ;;'s form
we both understand that one of us may win, and the other may not

username;; rockpelt.
    clan link;; boulderclan
    cat's name;; dirtkit (formally dirt; will become dirtpaw, then dirtstream)
    cat's gender;; female

prompt;;
"S-Soot!" Dirt called out, searching for her missing sister. It had only been a few days, but neither of them went anywhere without the other, and especially without their mother. Belle hadn't entirely paid much attention when Soot left, but even tiny Dirt could tell that she was worried. Her little feet were aching by the time she reached the edge of the forest. She left at dawn before her mother woke up, and the sun was currently setting. Off in the distance, she noticed a large body of water, more than she'd ever seen in one place before. It shimmered in the setting sunlight, and as much as Dirt wanted to reach it, it was getting late, and she was tired. It took her until after the moon had risen to find a quiet spot to sleep; underneath an oak tree, buried in some leaves, hoping nobody would notice her.

When the morning came, Dirt continued her journey to find Soot. She headed towards the body of water, crossing grassland, and keeping hidden in any tall patches she found. When she reached the river, she noticed a feline figure pacing the bank. "Excuse me!" Dirt called out to the other cat. What she didn't realise was how close her paw was to the bank of the river. She squeaked as she slipped into the cold, rushing liquid. Her paws floundered, trying to keep herself afloat. Water rushed into her lungs as she gasped for air. She just had to keep moving; she'd be okay if she kept moving.

The darkness quickly consumed her and Dirt awoke with a splutter, coughing up the water that she'd swallowed. "Thank StarClan you're okay. You could have drowned, little one." Her eyes blinked open slowly, and she was met with the face of a grey tabby. His voice was kind and compassionate, and she felt herself exhale deeply at the though of someone rescuing her. "What's your name? I'm Stonestar."

"D-Dirt." Her voice shook, her body cold from the plunge. "Nice to m-meet you." Stonestar gave her a gentle lick on her forehead, and soon the two were curled up, with the older cat grooming the kit, keeping her warm. Dirt told the leader why she left, and her quest to find her sister, whilst Stonestar told the kit about how he recently founded a clan because StarClan led him there.

"Maybe it was destiny, that you fell into a river and I saved your life?" Dirt's ears twitched and she looked up at him. "Come back to my clan with me, Dirt. I promise you I will help you find your sister, but you need a proper rest."

The kit nodded eagerly.

450/500 words
click the side banner for the full piece
Last edited by nightshyne on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0167

Postby kiffell » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:44 pm

Marking!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:03 am

Username: ki-Neko animura
Cat's Name: Honeykit
Cat's gender: she-cat
Clan Thread: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3729775

Prompt:

By sanara1

- It felt like days being trapped on the log, the two females cuddled together as their bodies became numb with cold and grief. They can still see their brothers face as it disappeared into the water, a face that will always haunt them.

The two were pulled from their exhaustion filled haze by a loud screech, “Honey... HONEYKIT! Wake up...” Berrykit cried out, shaking her sister as a large shadow began to circle them. “We have to get off this log!!” Berrykit said her eyes searching for anyway off the log.

Honeykit already knew what to do and with a strong leap she landed on the shore. “Jump Berrykit!!” She called out as she ran beside the log and her sister. Berrykit crouched down fear paralyzing her as the sound of water grew even louder. “Jump! Berry, Jump! You can’t go over the waterfall!” She called out.

Berrykit used what energy she had to vault from the log as it was about to fall over the waterfall. She mistimed the leap and instead of landing safely on the shore she landed short her back legs landing in the water as she clawed for anything. Honeykit was there for her sister like she hadn’t been for Rustekit and soon the larger kit was hauling her smaller sister to safety. “Run Berry. We need to hide!”

“How are you feeling Falconstar? Your wounds seem to have healed properly.” Twinstar said her eyes roaming the Tom she had saved only a moon ago. “Very good thank you, it is great to see you again Twinstar. I never got the chance to truly thank you. For everything actually. The territory you pointed out is amazing and I already have cats coming from all over.” Twinstar smiled “you are very welc....” she was about to reply when small cries echoed through Starclan Falls. Without a word the two leapt into action.

By me

The two kits ran from the shadow of the eagle leaping into a small crevice in the mountainside right before the shadow fell on them. A cry left the birds mouth as a new shadow joined in and a battle ensued as Falconstar took on the large eagle.

“Kits? You’re okay... the eagle is dead. You’re safe.” Twinstar cooed her bright eyes peering into the dark crevice.

The kits told their saviors of the past few hours. How they don’t know where they came from and how they lost their brother. The siblings were open with the adults that reminded them so much of their parents. And when it came time to part they had a dilemma. Who went where? They decided that Honeykit would go with Twinstar who reminded the small kit of the mother she had been close to. While Berrykit would go with Falconstar who reminded the kit of her brave father.

For beginning go here - parttner Form

We each did two pieces. One for our own form and one for the other persons form. So there is a total of four different images
Last edited by ki-neko animura on Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Acornpaw

Postby HibiscusBlossom » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:48 am

Username: ❤TinyTabby❤
Cat's Name: Acornpaw
Cat's Gender: She-cat
Clan Thread: Valleyclan

Prompt:
xxxThe two kits padded closely side by side along the river bank, listening to the gurgling of the water soothing the frightened twins. An outbreak of red cough at their former home was slowly but surely, killing off the majority of their small little group in a farm. While not treated as nuisances, they weren't really pets either. They lived alongside the pigs, chickens and cows, the rooster's call awakening them each morning for the breakfast the twolegs brought them. There was mice in the barn, yes,but the twolegs brought their little brown meat-pellets along with fresh water, they'd hunt the mice in the barn as treats. But, when cats started to wheeze, which soon turned into coughing, then into the deadly red-cough, the twolegs were only able to take a few into their home and save them and did the best they could to help the cats, but tried to keep their distance. It seemed like even they were aware of how contagious it was. When their own mother began getting even the smallest symptoms like fever, she sent them off. "I can't let you see me like this." She'd rasp, her voice hoarse. "Follow the river, over the hills and through the mountains, you will be save there." She'd say quickly, before breaking into a fit of coughing. Their mother ushering them out and Oak practically having to drag his sister out of the den, the two set off, leaving the deadly sickness behind them, the coughing growing distant, getting drowned out by the sounds of the outdoors.
xxxAcorn shuffled next to the riverbank, the memories of her mother thick in her mind as if she saw her just in front of her. Her gorgeous white fur, her amber eyes, her warm, sweet scent which she had come to love so much. But now, thinking of her sick made the young she-kit shutter. Her white fur dull and matted, amber eyes rheumy and clouded, her sweet scent drowned out by the thick, rancid, overwhelming reek of sickness that clung to her pelt and hung in the air like smoke. Suddenly jolted out of bittersweet memories, she felt a tug on her tail and glanced over her shoulder, seeing her brother hopping around. Smiling softly, she lifted her tail high in the air and continued forward, only to be stopped once more. A race would be nice.. She thought to herself, suddenly feeling the sense of homesickness shrivel away like dew at sunhigh. Scraping out a starting line, she crouched down behind it and motioned for Oak to do the same. Once she yowled the starting word, she streaked across the moor, managing to get ahead of her brother and continue down the slope, the two laughing and joking as they continued forward towards the mountains. [468 words]
Sidenote: Red-cough is tuberculosis.
Brother's Post: Oakpaw First paragraph is the same, second is in Oakpaw's perspective in trying to cheer Acornpaw up. Art is different too.

"Got your tail!"
Acorn being afraid of the sickness. These ARE NOT zombies or monsters or anything like that. It's just her being scared of cats w/ redcough and the thought of possibly ever catching it.
Last edited by HibiscusBlossom on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
HibiscusBlossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:11 pm

Username: ilhdc7
Cat's Name: willowpaw [crisp]
Cat's gender: female
Clan Thread: prairieclan

Prompt: saw fogpaw sneaking away from home, followed him
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoSt In PrOgReS » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:44 pm

Username: lost in progres
Cat's Name: Falconkit
Clan Thread: Brokenclan

(note: shadowtail is my leader Shadowstar before she left Flameclan (NPC clan) and made her own clan)

Prompt: Falconkit curious looked at shadowtail. The older, mainly black cat had looked around a bit and then left. In the middle of the night! Flaconkit squeezed away from her mother and ran after Shadowtail. after a while, Falconkit got worried and called out to the black she-cat "shadow! where are you going?!" the black cat froze and then turned around, angry at the small kit who seemed to have followed her without caring about the consequences. Shadow wasn't one to judge that too quickly though since she wasn't good at thinking about consequences either. "Falcon! where do you think you are going?! Your mother will be worried! go back right away!" Falconkit didn't really pick up on Shadow's anger and happily replied "I wanna go with you Shadow!" at that, Shadow looked surprised "I am not going back to Flameclan after this Falcon. You can't go with me." Falconkit wasn't sure how to reply to that "what do you mean... not going back?" she was confused. Surely Shadow was just joking, right? Shadow looked at the kit for a while "It means" she said, "that I am making my own clan. And if you leave with me you'll make everyone worried" Shadow went back to walking then but was surprised to find that Falconkit had just followed her again "Falcon, you should head back. Your mother and sibling will be worried about you. And what about everyone else?" The tiny kit seemed hesitant for a moment bus made up her mind and kept walking with Shadow and shook her head "If you start your own clan you'll be all alone!" Shadow sighed, feeling like Falcon was not going to let her leave alone. "falcon" Shadow sighed "while that is really kind of you, it'd be just the two of us and I'll be busy. Are you sure you want to come?" Falcon next to her nodded happily and padded along while Shadow quietly spoke to herself "If she wants to go home, after all, I can always bring her back"

A while had passed since Falconkit and Shadowtail, now shadowstar had left. The kit has missed home at first but she insisted on staying in the new Brokenclan. The one thing Falcon really missed though was her sister. They had always been together at first so being separated was weird to Falcon. Luckily, Shadowstar was kind and always offered to bring the kit back to Flameclan but Falcon always told Shadow that she didn't want her to be all alone. Besides, the territory was fun! Flacon loved exploring the caves and climbing the trees! She really didn't want to go back. the only problem was that there weren't really any other cats she could play with. But Falcon always expected it that that wouldn't take long.

Art by me. I decided to keep Shadowstar out of it so whoever wins can still use it~
Whoever wins the kitty can keep the art. The only rule is please properly credit me!
Last edited by LoSt In PrOgReS on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Toyhou.se | Valley of kings | Deviantart
She/her | CET
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 35 people.
I have received 10 gifts.
LoSt In PrOgReS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:53 am

Username: weegeestar5
Cat's Name: fawnpaw fawnstep
Clan Thread: duskclan

Prompt:
I was asleep, soundly curled up between my two brothers. We rested easily under Mama's watchful eye. When we awoke, we could prank other cats and make them give us their food. I smirked slightly to myself. Life was good.
"Your mother's dead."
My head jerked up at those words, and I saw Sheep and Shade talking; fur bristling. Shade is kicking us out. I realised with mounting horror, because of all we were allowed to get away with. How can Mama be...?
I whimpered her name. A monster, I think Shade said? A common occurrence in this place full of Thunderpaths.
I don't know why he looked so angry with us. Despite everything we had done, we were only six moons old. Our mother encouraged us; saying that we should always be proud of ourselves. Sure, he had never been the friendliest with us - but nothing could have prepared me for the blatant hatred in his amber eyes.
I barely focused on Dove's accusation against Shade; all I could focus on was the feeling of my heart breaking. She was dead. She was gone. I shook my head sadly and jumped fearfully when I noticed other cats slinking out of the shadows; glaring at the three of us. Shade suddenly yowled loudly at the cats around us, and they immediately surrounded us; tails bristling, claws out.

We had to run. And we did.
Shade's cats followed us, never slowing down. Not even when we reached the Thunderpath. Ignoring the instinct to run the other way, I ran across the Thunderpath; hoping that my brothers were beside me. A monster's roar grew slowly louder and I tried to run faster; despite how my legs were screeching in protest.

A screech. A thud. That's what I heard.
I stopped in my tracks to look behind me, and I wish I hadn't. Dove lay in the middle of the Thunderpath; unmoving. His white fur was stained with dust; amber eyes wide. I yowled out his name; my heart broke into an uncountable number of pieces. Before I could dash towards him, Sheep grabbed my scruff to drag me the rest of the way. I was grateful for that. I felt so numb. I could barely hear the insults the other cats threw at us. My mother and my brother were dead, did they think words would hurt me right now?

"Come on, we have to go," Sheep meowed briskly.
"B-But Mama..." I whimpered, "...And Dove..."
"They're gone now! It's just us!" Sheep growled. Fear was sparking in my veins. Sheep has never sounded angry at me before!
He seemed to realise his harsh tone and his fur flattened. He apologised and suggested we stay in the forest. I readily agreed; wanting to leave behind the place that had meant so much to me, but now so little.
My heart was going to take time to heal.

[500/500]
Last edited by weegeestar5 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:03 am, edited 4 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carnations » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:17 am

dropping out owo
Carnations

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PeanutButterRum » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:50 am

weegeestar5 wrote:Username: weegeestar5
Cat's Name: fawnpaw fawnstep
Clan Thread: duskclan

Prompt:
I was asleep, soundly curled up between my two brothers. We rested easily under Mama's watchful eye. When we awoke, we could prank other cats and make them give us their food. I smirked slightly to myself. Life was good.
"Your mother's dead."
My head jerked up at those words, and I saw Sheep and Shade talking; fur bristling. Shade is kicking us out. I realised with mounting horror, because of all we were allowed to get away with. How can Mama be...?
I whimpered her name. A monster, I think Shade said? A common occurrence in this place full of Thunderpaths.
I don't know why he looked so angry with us. Despite everything we had done, we were only six moons old. Our mother encouraged us; saying that we should always be proud of ourselves. Sure, he had never been the friendliest with us - but nothing could have prepared me for the blatant hatred in his amber eyes.
I barely focused on Dove's accusation against Shade; all I could focus on was the feeling of my heart breaking. She was dead. She was gone. I shook my head sadly and jumped fearfully when I noticed other cats slinking out of the shadows; glaring at the three of us. Shade suddenly yowled loudly at the cats around us, and they immediately surrounded us; tails bristling, claws out.

We had to run. And we did.
Shade's cats followed us, never slowing down. Not even when we reached the Thunderpath. Ignoring the instinct to run the other way, I ran across the Thunderpath; hoping that my brothers were beside me. A monster's roar grew slowly louder and I tried to run faster; despite how my legs were screeching in protest.

A screech. A thud. That's what I heard.
I stopped in my tracks to look behind me, and I wish I hadn't. Dove lay in the middle of the Thunderpath; unmoving. His white fur was stained with dust; amber eyes wide. I yowled out his name; my heart broke into an uncountable number of pieces. Before I could dash towards him, Sheep grabbed my scruff to drag me the rest of the way. I was grateful for that. I felt so numb. I could barely hear the insults the other cats threw at us. My mother and my brother were dead, did they think words would hurt me right now?

"Come on, we have to go," Sheep meowed briskly.
"B-But Mama..." I whimpered, "...And Dove..."
"They're gone now! It's just us!" Sheep growled. Fear was sparking in my veins. Sheep has never sounded angry at me before!
He seemed to realise his harsh tone and his fur flattened. He apologised and suggested we stay in the forest. I readily agreed; wanting to leave behind the place that had meant so much to me, but now so little.
My heart was going to take time to heal.

[500/500]

I promised myself i'd award these guys to different people but damn it Weegee, your forms were too good weegee.

I will be release another twin adopt soon that people can try out for if they lost this one.
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me