------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by PeanutButterRum on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0166

Postby mewmew. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:05 pm

Username: mewmew.
Cat's Name: Blackpaw (Blacksnake)
Cat's gender: tom
Clan Thread: Muleclan

Prompt:

wip
Last edited by mewmew. on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:49 pm

linked to rockpelt.'s form

Username: wolf ;;
    Cat's Name: sootkit (soot, sootpaw, sootblaze)
    Cat's gender: she-cat
    Clan Thread: rippleclan

Prompt:
    "Don't roam off too far now, Soot."

The white and black van-marked kitten had never been the one to really listen to rules, especially those that her mother made. Soot daydreamed too much, and while Belle knew this, the elegant she-cat was currently fixing up their nest - with the help of Soot's littermate, Dirt. The two were extremely close, and usually it was Dirt who noticed Soot wander off and tell their mother.
    But not this time.
    Spotting a butterfly overhead, the small kittens eyes widened in excitement, and ignoring what had been previously said to her, Soot got to her paws to follow the path of the butterfly, her eyes centered on it. She didn't notice that she was leaving the streets she knew, the streets of the twoleg-place she had been born in. Not until the small kit came to a pause, and the butterfly fluttered down, delicately landing on her nose.
    With a purr, the kitten sat down, reaching her paw up and gently brushing off the butterfly - she had never known the name, she had never seen one before. "Goodbye, flying flower." she murmured, watching it go higher and higher until it was out of sight. That's when Soot noticed when she was - or rather, where she wasn't.

"...Mama?" the kit glanced around with wide eyes, now standing in a yard. She wasn't home, and she didn't know where she was. Or the cat who was approaching her from behind, a snarl on his muzzle. Hearing the crunch of a leaf underpaw, the she-kit turned around, to be met with a furious swipe to the face that knocked the kitten down. Yowling in fright, she scrambled to her paws as the black tom approached.
    "Get out of my yard, you flea-bitten stray!"
    "I..." Soot couldn't get her words out, frightened. She didn't need to be told again, and as the tom raised his paw again, she turned tail and ran, avoiding any buildings, and darting across a thunderpath into the open. The fur along the kittens back was risen, and she didn't stop running, not until she reached the cover and shade of towering trees, and felt the grass beneath her paws.
    Now she was more lost then ever.

Soot kept walking, walking, and walking - further into the wooden area, keeping to the shadows as she looked frightfully around. She wondered for days, until one day she gave up, flopping onto the ground for rest, her paws bleeding. She missed home, her mother, and most importantly, her sister Dirt - what if her sister thought she was gone forever? She didn't want to be - were they looking for her?
    "Who are you?"
    In a fright, the young kit hissed, only to be met with calm, green eyes. Tail bushed up, she didn't reply, and after a moment, the tom sighed. The mostly brown and white cat then grabbed the kit by the scruff, avoiding her claws.
    "Guess you'll have to come back to Rippleclan with me, kitten."

[500/500]
Last edited by wolf ;; on Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:44 pm

Marking!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:45 am

So, if we adopt both, we can use 500 words for each form, or only 500 words? Also, do we post the same adoption form on both threads or do they need to be different for each cat?

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carnations » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:43 am

dropping out owo
Last edited by Carnations on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
Carnations

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minizerkah » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:49 am

Username: minizerkah
Cat's Name: ferretpaw
Cat's gender: she-cat
Clan Thread: badgerclan

Prompt: wip
i dont really come on so dont pm me
i only come on sometimes for character things and all that stuff
minizerkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oakpaw

Postby HibiscusBlossom » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:47 am

Username: ❤TinyTabby❤
Cat's Name: Oakpaw
Cat's Gender: Tom
Clan Thread: Valleyclan

Prompt:
xxxThe two kits padded closely side by side along the river bank, listening to the gurgling of the water soothing the frightened twins. An outbreak of red cough at their former home was slowly but surely, killing off the majority of their small little group in a farm. While not treated as nuisances, they weren't really pets either. They lived alongside the pigs, chickens and cows, the rooster's call awakening them each morning for the breakfast the twolegs brought them. There was mice in the barn, yes,but the twolegs brought their little brown meat-pellets along with fresh water, they'd hunt the mice in the barn as treats. But, when cats started to wheeze, which soon turned into coughing, then into the deadly red-cough, the twolegs were only able to take a few into their home and save them and did the best they could to help the cats, but tried to keep their distance. It seemed like even they were aware of how contagious it was. When their own mother began getting even the smallest symptoms like fever, she sent them off. "I can't let you see me like this." She'd rasp, her voice hoarse. "Follow the river, over the hills and through the mountains, you will be save there." She'd say quickly, before breaking into a fit of coughing. Their mother ushering them out and Oak practically having to drag his sister out of the den, the two set off, leaving the deadly sickness behind them, the coughing growing distant, getting drowned out by the sounds of the outdoors.
xxxOak glanced over at his sister, who shuffled next to him, her once bright, sunny-orange eyes clouded and distant as she stared at the ground, her tail dragging behind her. Letting himself fall behind, he snatched her tail and lifted his head, holding it up high in the air. "C'mon sis,lift up that tail! Who knows, mama might be alright, the housefolk could've helped mama." Acorn seemed to perk up a bit, yanking her tail out his mouth with a smirk, lifting it up in the air as she walked on, though she still seemed a bit down. Oak bounced up ahead until he was facing his sister, who nearly bumped into him. "I can see the mountains up ahead! Why don't we race the rest of the way like we did in the corn fields?" Finally, she seemed to regain that hopeful look in her eyes and shoved Oak out of the way, scraping a line out of the earth with her claws, padding to stand just behind it, crouching down, her muscles bunching beneath her pelt. Understanding, Oak jumped over and crouched beside her, the two lifting their tails up in the air. Oak began,"On your marks..Get ready..Set.." "Go!" Acorn yowled and the two kits hared across the field towards the tall grey peaks, their tails streaming behind them, paws thrumming against the earth. [489 words]
Sidenote: Red-cough is tuberculosis.
Sister's Post:Acornpaw First paragraph is the same, second is in Acornpaw's perspective thinking about their mother and overall trying their best. There's also different art.

"Take care of your sister."
Last edited by HibiscusBlossom on Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
HibiscusBlossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:09 pm

Username: ilhdc7
Cat's Name: fogpaw [slope]
Cat's gender: male
Clan Thread: prairieclan

Prompt: was bored & wanted an adventure. clan life is quite the adventure that's for sure
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:55 am

Username: weegeestar5
Cat's Name: sheepaw sheepstorm
Cat's gender: male
Clan Thread: duskclan

Prompt:
"Why are you still here?"
Blinking his eyes open, Sheep looked up towards the black tom towering over him from on top of a Twoleg waste-holder. Immediately, Sheep fluffed up his pelt and curled his lips into a snarl. "Don't you know who my mother is?" He growled as he got to his paws.
"Oh, you don't know? Your mother is dead." The black tom purred silkily; his eyes were narrowed with spite.
His littermates heads shot up. "Mama's...?" Fawn whimpered; tail twitching in fear. Dove stood up and faced the black tom angrily.
"You're lying!"
"She was hit by a monster. We only allowed you here out of respect for her, but now, we want you out of here. We've had enough of your pranks and thievery," the black tom's tone was brisk. Sheep glanced at his littermates - they never pictured this day would come. Sheep puffed out his chest proudly; hiding the fear inside.
"Fine. We'll leave." He meowed steadily; eyes narrowed. Dove started to protest, but then other cats began to melt out of the shadows; scents hidden by the foul stench. Sheep's ears flicked uneasily and he beckoned his littermates towards him with a flick of his tail. The tom yowled and, suddenly, the cats surrounded them.

Confronted, the three cats quickly spun around and began to run away. No time to feel sad about Mama, Sheep thought to himself; shaking his head slightly. Their small paws stung from running on the gravel, but they soon reached the green edge of the Thunderpath.
The cats were still pelting after them. The three siblings were forced to dash across the Thunderpath. Sheep was terrified now. His paws burned and his nose was full of the acidic stench. A growling began and grew steadily louder.

A sickening thud sounded in Sheep's ear. "Dove!" Fawn screeched. Without thinking, Sheep grabbed his sister's scruff in order to pull her towards the safety of the other side. Now that they were on the other side, he turned back. Dove lay in the middle of the Thunderpath; head at an awkward angle. The other cats had retreated to the edge.
"Don't come back!"
"We're sick of you!"
"Selfish kits!"
Sheep growled at them and laid his tail tip on Fawn's shoulder. "Come on, we have to go." He was trying to mask how he felt.
"B-But Mama... And Dove..." Fawn whimpered and Sheep growled under his breath.
"They're gone now! It's just us!" He snarled, but stopped himself when he saw his sister's terrified face.
He sighed. "I'm sorry. It's just... A lot for one day. Let's go to the forest and rest there." He meowed; looking hopefully at his sister. She slowly nodded; remembering the stories their mother used to tell them. Sheep kept his tail high as he walked away from the Thunderpath.
Those cats would regret their actions.
He was sure of it.

[500/500]
Last edited by weegeestar5 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:00 am, edited 5 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me