Viscet #2327

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:54 am

Owner;; xostef202
    Name;; Celestia
    Gender;; female
    Owned as of;; 2018/03/18

Aahh my second Viscet for the Anniversary Event c:
    3 years, Viscets, god dang

This babe is based off aliens / stars / space and thus the competition will revolve around that as well.
    I want you to base your form off this theme.
    Use your creativity as you please.

Here is the base form of what I want to see:
    Username;;
    Name;;
    Gender;;
    Gender for breeding purposes;;
    Personality OR Moodboard;; (max. 300 words for personality OR create a moodboard)
    Written Extra/s;; (optional, no limit)
    Art;; max. 2 pieces (optional)

Code: Select all
    [b]Username;;[/b]
    [b]Name;;[/b]
    [b]Gender;;[/b]
    [b]Gender for breeding purposes;;[/b]
    [b]Personality [i]OR[/i] Moodboard;;[/b] (max. 300 words for personality [i]OR[/i] create a moodboard)
    [b]Written Extra/s;;[/b] (optional, no limit)
    [b]Art;;[/b] max. 2 pieces (optional)

You are allowed to pretty up your forms as you please; but, remember:
    Your form needs to revolve around aliens / space / stars / planets (all that stuff) somehow
    (only adding like, for example, one space gif won't count, tho)

End Date: let's say the 4th of March for now

-----

Mutations:
    Gator Teeth - Rare
    Spike Set - Uncommon
Last edited by tenlittlesoldierboys on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2327

Postby mellow yellow. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:51 am

m a r k

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitch~ » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:23 am

Username: xostef202
Name: Celestia
Gender for breeding purposes: Female

Personality: Celestia prides herself in how adventurous she is which has allowed her to discover amazing places, people and things in her journeys around the universe. She sees that world as a place to take hold of and explore everything that is possible and even the impossible. Celestia believes that anything is possible for anyone as long as they get their mind stuck on it and are determined enough to accomplish it. She loves to meet all of the people and creatures in the world and hopes that someday somehow everyone will be able to come together and agree to get along and forge relationships between one another. She hopes that by all of the worlds and nations that exist get along that everyone from the smallest creature to the largest can have the ability to live in peace and have the opportunity to experience new cultures in life that they never have before. Celestia has a feisty side to herself, she may want peace and understanding between all but she herself recognizes that her wildness and temper can get in the way of accomplishing this. Her wildness tends to get her in a lot of trouble in new world's leading her to do a large amount of apologizing and doing things for them to make up for whatever she had done this time. One thing that tends to get her in trouble with her wildness is her appearance. Many find her teeth and the spikes on her body to be unnerving and scary, this can make her upset and cause her to act out in an unpleasant way that at times scares or makes young ones cry. This always makes her feel miserable when she does this and always vows to herself that she won't do it again but she is still working on it.

Written Extra (Story): Celestia sighs looking into her food storage on the lower deck of her ship. "Well looks like I need to stop somewhere to fill this up again we are at the very last bit of food" She said looking at her little space pet Shine. Shine made a cute little meep noise back at her, which she now understands as an agreement. Celestia is not sure what Shine is but the little creature decided to attach to her a few years ago after she had found her on one of her expositions and has not left her since. They have become inseparable over the many trips that they have taken together and have grown to be best friends.

Celestia walks up to the control room of her ship and takes a seat while her little alien friend flops down in her bed next to her chair. She pushes a few buttons on her control panel and a map flies onto into the air. She looks at Shine " So where should be go to get some food? We can not go back home since that is to far away so we are going to have to look at one of these other islands". She scans the map for a few minutes trying to figure out what the best place to go to would be. She nods to her self and pushes a few more buttons and the map disappears from sight. "Ok Shine we are off to the sister red planet to our own home planet. Ready to get going?" Shine makes another odd noise and hops up and down. Celestia laughs " Ok that is good because here be go!". She slowly pushes the space ship forward, on to their next adventure.

Celestia slowly lowers the ship down onto the landing deck of the planet. She smiled at Shine " Ok lets go get something to eat and see if their is anything new that would be interesting." They had never been to this specific landing city and she wondered if their would be anything interesting here. Her and Shine step off the ship and insistently get hit with all of the noise and smells of the city. Celestia takes a deep breath in and begins her walk through the city and all of the vendors selling food and supplies. Shine and Celestia ran into no issues and were able to get all of their shopping done in little time. Celestia had made sure all of it got delivered to the ship so that she did not have to carry it all herself, back and forth to the the ship. However after all the shopping was over her and shine ended up finding something surprising but sad.

Inside a small cage was a small under fed version of Shine laying silently clearly not happy. I stared down at the little creature in the cage. I couldn't believe it, it was another creature like Shine. In all their adventures she has never seen another like her and yet here sit another one. Celestia looked over to Shine, Shine had gone up to the cage and was looking at the small creature making soft cooing noises.
At that moment she knew she had to rescue this little guy. She looked around for the person who possibly owned this creature, once she found them she called them over. She looked at the strange alien with a determined look " I would like to buy this from you." The alien just laughed at you " You couldn't afford him plus what do you want him for huh?" Celestia simply growled at him in anger " I can afford him with no issues and the reason I want him is none of your business but If you must know is that I already have one and she would like to have a partner" He looked at her surprised by her response and looked over to the cage to see Shine sitting in front of the cage watching the other creature. The alien grumbled a bit staring at the creature in the cage and then looked at Celestia and the anger in her face. He sighed and finally gave in. Celestia handed the amount of money specified and grabbed the small cage that held the small animal. She gave one more glare to the seller and walked off with her new friend.

Once back at the ship she looked sadly down at her new friend. " Well lets get you out of there and get you a comfortable." She put the cage down and went in search of another bed and some blankets for the new comer. She looked back at Shine " Hey Shine how about you keep the little guy some company while I the stuff he needs. Oh and maybe find him some food hes probably hungry." She smiled and went off to get the stuff. When she returned the little alien creature was out of his cage and was eating with enthusiasm. She went over to Shines bed and created another one similar to it right next to it. Celestia nodded to her self and went over to the new addition. "So what are we going to name you?" She looked him over and nodded " How do you like the name Shade" The newly named Shade made a small squeak noise and did a little wiggle of agreement. Celestia laughed " I am glad you like it. Now lets get some sleep and then get out of this place in the morning. What do you two think?" Both Creatures nodded in agreement. Celestia picked up the small Shade and set him down in his new bed. Shine slips over to hers and lays down next to Shade. Celestia smiles at the two of them together, happy that her family has grown by one and now Shine is no longer alone in being the only one of her kind.

Last edited by Stitch~ on Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:17 am, edited 7 times in total.
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
── with my life ───────
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stitch~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:56 am

Mark
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:36 am

Ok, first;; I'm so sorry for forgetting about this -- rip me
    But since there is only one entry, I don't have any judging to do cx
    The winner is xostef, congrats c: You might only be the only competitor, but I enjoyed your form nontheless ^-^

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitch~ » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:40 am

Thank you! I'm actually kinda sad no one else tried for them I think they are great! I am so excited though this is my first viscet with mutations! Thanks again!
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.