please don't forget to get permission from the other tolter's owner! c:

username: aray17
    show name: Stay Golden Ponyboy
    barn name: Jax
    genetics: Ee/Aa/nD/nO
    eye colour: mauve
    dam: let's open those wings
    dam: heart and soul
Last edited by ♥ soft on Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

henlo, i'm soft c:
    she/her • chronically ill • adult
    i love colouring ponies ♥

character storage
♥ soft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #6272 Bay Dun Overo

Postby Livalathia » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:53 am

Mark
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

| she/her | adult | weirdo | taken |

ello, i'm livalathia or liva for short c:

character storage , ©

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Livalathia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:11 am

mark : >
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:12 am

username: aray17
art/story: His good friend Taehyung (owned by Seoulmate)
Taehyung and Jax love to mess around on the ranch and pull off silly pranks and playfully tease others. They always seem to get out of trouble. The perspective of this story is that you are tagging along with Jax and Taehyung on their day of pranking.
Ah yes today is the day Taehyung and I will get our sweet revenge on Cal, Conlan, Jay, and Vexer.[/i] I looked out my stall door and saw the pasture where I would set up my prank. Tae and I have been planning this prank for awhile after our friends pulled off the most daring and bold prank in prank history here at Golden Hills. Tae and I had planned to put rocks disguised as rats in Jay's stall because that is his one big fear is rodents of any type. Vexer hates bathing and so we are going to give him a much needed bath hehe. Taehyung came over and we began to set up our many pranks throughout their stalls and in the pasture. First, we carefully placed the rat rocks in Jay's stall and although he seems like a cool guy who is always so smooth, he is a pansy when it comes to rodents. After that, we hung a bucket full of sudsy soapy water in Vexer's stall along with placing some brushes in his stall to polish his coat after he gets a nice and icy cold soap bath. I can't tell you what we are going to do to Cal and Conlan because their pranks are top secret but I'll give you a good hint, things are going to be messy hehe. I have to go but you can tag along and watch if you want. As we finished up our pranks on those two, we grew more and more excited to see Cal and Conlan's reactions to their pranks. Conlan has had a crush on this beautiful young mare for a while now and we set him up on a date with her tonight and so Mr. Steal Yo Girl is going to be in a sticky situation. Taehyung laughed as he mixed honey and molasses into Conlan's oats and alfalfa so hopefully it would get stuck to his mouth and teeth. "He always eats a lot before his dates because he gets so nervous and yet seems so cool around the ladies. Well tonight it should be interesting for sure for Conlan. His messy face will definitely be a conversation starter and ender." Taehyung said as he finished up the prank. "Ah yes the last prank we have on our to do list is Cal's." I said. So Cal has a couple Mr. Potato Heads in his stall and I do not know why but each one must be perfectly arranged and if one goes missing he will search to no end to find it. We entered his stall and slightly moved each of the potato heads and then took his favorite one, Captain America Mr. Potato Head. We hid Captain America Mr. Potato Head up in his favorite tree to lay under and after we finished our pranks, we patiently waited. At first we heard Vexer yell when his cold bath dumped onto him. We laughed and he started to laugh as well after he warmed up again. Then, Jay's squeals and stomps echoed through the barn as he ran into our rock rodents. Once he realized the rodents were just rocks with ears and tails attached to them, he came up to us and said "Thanks guys for giving me a near heart attack." and then he started to laugh too. Taehyung and I told the others about the last two pranks and we all watched patiently and eagerly as we heard Conlan complain in frustration about his sticky food. After he came up to us and asked us if he had any oats stuck on his face or in his teeth we were all trying not to laugh as we told him he was all good but he was covered in them. He went out on the date and came back laughing about how she tried to help clean his face off and couldn't get the oats off. Luckily she understood the nature of the prank so a second date was in the future. As for Cal, we waited and waited for him to get back from the arena and when he did his shocked facial expression said it all. He looked everywhere on the ranch for Captain America and found him instantly. We were kind of disappointed that he found it so quickly but his embarrassing secret of his collection is out and now he's getting poked at by everyone. Cal wasn't too mad but he definitely has a prank for us planned.
Last edited by aray17 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:34 am

username:
show name:
barn name:
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:45 am

username: JerseyDusk
show name: Wings of the Soul
barn name: Faerie
art/story: [min 300 words]

wip
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby j. bourne » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:17 pm

Congrats! <3
Last edited by j. bourne on Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
j. bourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ soft » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:00 am

aray17 wrote:username: aray17
art/story: His good friend Taehyung (owned by Seoulmate)
Taehyung and Jax love to mess around on the ranch and pull off silly pranks and playfully tease others. They always seem to get out of trouble. The perspective of this story is that you are tagging along with Jax and Taehyung on their day of pranking.
Ah yes today is the day Taehyung and I will get our sweet revenge on Cal, Conlan, Jay, and Vexer.[/i] I looked out my stall door and saw the pasture where I would set up my prank. Tae and I have been planning this prank for awhile after our friends pulled off the most daring and bold prank in prank history here at Golden Hills. Tae and I had planned to put rocks disguised as rats in Jay's stall because that is his one big fear is rodents of any type. Vexer hates bathing and so we are going to give him a much needed bath hehe. Taehyung came over and we began to set up our many pranks throughout their stalls and in the pasture. First, we carefully placed the rat rocks in Jay's stall and although he seems like a cool guy who is always so smooth, he is a pansy when it comes to rodents. After that, we hung a bucket full of sudsy soapy water in Vexer's stall along with placing some brushes in his stall to polish his coat after he gets a nice and icy cold soap bath. I can't tell you what we are going to do to Cal and Conlan because their pranks are top secret but I'll give you a good hint, things are going to be messy hehe. I have to go but you can tag along and watch if you want. As we finished up our pranks on those two, we grew more and more excited to see Cal and Conlan's reactions to their pranks. Conlan has had a crush on this beautiful young mare for a while now and we set him up on a date with her tonight and so Mr. Steal Yo Girl is going to be in a sticky situation. Taehyung laughed as he mixed honey and molasses into Conlan's oats and alfalfa so hopefully it would get stuck to his mouth and teeth. "He always eats a lot before his dates because he gets so nervous and yet seems so cool around the ladies. Well tonight it should be interesting for sure for Conlan. His messy face will definitely be a conversation starter and ender." Taehyung said as he finished up the prank. "Ah yes the last prank we have on our to do list is Cal's." I said. So Cal has a couple Mr. Potato Heads in his stall and I do not know why but each one must be perfectly arranged and if one goes missing he will search to no end to find it. We entered his stall and slightly moved each of the potato heads and then took his favorite one, Captain America Mr. Potato Head. We hid Captain America Mr. Potato Head up in his favorite tree to lay under and after we finished our pranks, we patiently waited. At first we heard Vexer yell when his cold bath dumped onto him. We laughed and he started to laugh as well after he warmed up again. Then, Jay's squeals and stomps echoed through the barn as he ran into our rock rodents. Once he realized the rodents were just rocks with ears and tails attached to them, he came up to us and said "Thanks guys for giving me a near heart attack." and then he started to laugh too. Taehyung and I told the others about the last two pranks and we all watched patiently and eagerly as we heard Conlan complain in frustration about his sticky food. After he came up to us and asked us if he had any oats stuck on his face or in his teeth we were all trying not to laugh as we told him he was all good but he was covered in them. He went out on the date and came back laughing about how she tried to help clean his face off and couldn't get the oats off. Luckily she understood the nature of the prank so a second date was in the future. As for Cal, we waited and waited for him to get back from the arena and when he did his shocked facial expression said it all. He looked everywhere on the ranch for Captain America and found him instantly. We were kind of disappointed that he found it so quickly but his embarrassing secret of his collection is out and now he's getting poked at by everyone. Cal wasn't too mad but he definitely has a prank for us planned.

thankyou so much for entering for this baby ;w; ♥ congratulations!
    what halter colour would you like for jax?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

henlo, i'm soft c:
    she/her • chronically ill • adult
    i love colouring ponies ♥

character storage
♥ soft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:11 am

Oml thank you so much for this cutie! I would love a bright red with gold buckles! Something a bit mischievous! Thank you so much for Jax! He will cause plenty of mischief on the ranch!
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me