Based on Click to view
Artist PeanutButterRum [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #0160

Postby PeanutButterRum » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:22 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

(Applies to cats after #0010) If you do not make a thread for your clan and get to level 1 within a month, your cat will be rehomed

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description:

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by PeanutButterRum on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0160

Postby Berryy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:34 am

Oh my gosh, he's looking awsome!
Thank you very, very much!! :O
Name: Foxstar (Foxshadow)
Clan: ScorchClan
Link: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3734122
I think that's all :)
Thanks again!

Cheers!
Berryy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PeanutButterRum » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:05 pm

Readoption of this cat will be a simpler comp!
You must tell me about this cats relationship with its mentor as a kit! You can put a twist on it if you'd like!
Limit of 250 words, ends on the 23rd

Code: Select all
Username:
Cat's Name:
Cat's gender:
Clan Thread:

Prompt:
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:59 pm

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Cat's Name: Sharkfighter
Cat's gender: male
Clan Thread: FrontierClan

Prompt: He didn't want a mentor. But Wildstar gave him one anyway.
. Beaverfang is a fighter first, a danger-seeker, and for a brawler like himself... it's doing better than he expected. She pushes him to his limit, he fights his very best - and, miraculously, they’re getting along. The whole Clan is a bit scared of what the two could to if they worked together.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arkinhallow » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:21 pm

Username: arkin.
    Cat's Name: Ochrefang
    Cat's gender: tom
    Clan Thread: Creekclan

Prompt:
    Choughclaw was one of Creekclan's most skillful warriors. Her battle prowess along with her deputy rank brought her to legendary status among the young clan cats. Among those admiring young fans was Ochrekit, and no cat looked up to Choughclaw more than he - she was his aunt, after all. Choughclaw often visited her sister in the nursery, and treated Ochrekit and his nursery mates to hundreds of thrilling stories. He thrived on her tales, imagining himself doing such deeds. His admiration for Choughclaw only grew as the moons passed, and when he was apprenticed to her, he was beside himself with excitement. Here was his chance to learn from the best, to rise through the ranks and maybe, one day, follow in her pawsteps to become the clan's greatest warrior. When he was given his warrior name – Ochrefang, for his skill in both hunting and fighting – he did not allow himself to be proud until he saw Choughclaw's approving smile.

But when the bushfire that destroyed the clan swept through their territory, Choughclaw perished in the flames. Ochrefang was devastated, having lost not only his idol but a member of his family. He would not have to wait long to see her again though – less than a moon later she visited him in his dreams, and told him how proud she truly was of the warrior he’d become. Her praise meant everything to him, and he vowed to continue to make her proud for as long as he lived.
Last edited by Arkinhallow on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
x

I'm Arkin! ♪ they/them ♪ Adult
3D & 2D artist ♪ AEST ♪ Ravenclaw
All sig/profile art is by me!

useful links:
species I run:
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lyrebird » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:19 pm

Username: .Lyrebird
Cat's Name: Tigerflight
Cat's gender: Tom
Clan Thread: Galeclan

Prompt: WIP <3
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:34 pm

Username: wolf ;;
    Cat's Name: Hawksnarl
    Clan Thread: rippleclan

Prompt: Hawksnarl's mentor had been his own mother and kin, Silverthroat. He had grown up in The Alliance, a group of rogues who didn't follow clan ways - however, his mother being descended from clan cats desired to train him, his sister and adoptive sisters. He loved the older she-cat, of course; he was her kit, and she was his mother. The two had an extremely close bond, one that couldn't be broken so easily. Silverthroat, despite how she had been raised away from the clans, always believed in the warrior code and she wanted her kits to follow the same path as her. This only strengthened after the untimely and unfortunate death of his littermate, Tansypaw.
    Hawkpaw wished to live a life one day where he would no longer have to kill to survive, to live a life where cats helped one another, hunted together and nurtured bonds that were stronger than steel. His mother training him provided him with the right mindset. He's grateful for everything she ever taught him, every word she spoke - encouragement and kindness unlike so many other cats within the group. He's extremely loyal to her, and loves her very much - which is very evident when he leaves the group alongside her and Daisydapple, despite the threat of never being able to return to the Alliance.
    Hawksnarl would never have anything different - no matter the hardships that both he and his mother face, he wouldn't change them for the world. His mother was his role model.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:25 pm

Username || Chimericect
    Cat's Name || Sun that rises in morning [ Morningsun ]
    Cat's gender || Male
    Clan Thread || Tribe of roaring flames

Prompt ||

- stubborn as an ox, never listened to them
      - hated being told what to do
      - "I alread know what I'm doing!"
      - //fails at doing said thing
      - Mentor figured out a way to train them without him knowing he was being trained
      - once he realized what had happened he laughed and had a newfound respect for his sneaky mentor
      - Misses them the most out of their original clan, he was the only one to make an effort to help him (not that mentor had a choice)
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:10 am

Username: ki-neko animura
Cat's Name: Crabwhisker
Cat's gender: male
Clan Thread: Mountainclan

Prompt: Crabwhisker was excited for a mentor though afraid to learn to fight. He excelled in hunting but when it came to sparring he couldn’t and it angered his mentor. They tried everything they could to teach Crabwhisker what to do. Then came the day where he got into a fight with a large sea crab... and lost. One side of his whiskers were cut. He lost some of his balance and hunting skill because of it. His mentor tried pushing him through it but he couldn’t learn anymore and after the looks he got from his clan he left. Ending up in Mountainclan. They were accepting of his pacifism and placed him as a Watcher
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:00 am

Username: howlingtothestars
Cat's Name: Dawnrunner
Clan Thread: Cinderclan

Prompt: (213/250)
    Dawnkit scampered from his den, his father watching from afar. His burning eyes scanned the camp, absorbing the beautiful light and sounds of the plains.Behind him, a cat mewed and he turned sharply to face them. His eyes sparkled as he watched Moonwhisker enter the camp, a large hare in his mouth. The tom was a legend! And unstoppable warrior! He never missed any hunt! Dawnkit grinned as Moonwhisker padded past him and dropped the hare into the pile. Dawnkit turned and sprinted to his father, then rubbed against his legs. "When I grow up, I want him to be my mentor!"

---Two moons later---

Dawnpaw crouched in the grass, trembling. He could feel Moonwhiskers eyes from the distance, but tried to ignore them. He lunged, snapping at the rabbits neck, but missed. The rabbit ran and Dawnpaw shrank, his fur flattening and his eyes widening. He heard the tom coming before he saw him. As he turned his head, claws struck his cheek. Dawnpaw coweredback , shrinking into his pelt as Moonwhisker raged and hissed at him. The apprentice didn't move as his mentor fumed, knowing what would happen. Finally, Moonwhisker stalked off and Dawnpaw cautiously peeled himself from the ground and followed after the tom, his legs trembling and his pupils wide.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: