name; Cosima
gender; female (DFAB)
owned as of; 03.23.18
(form)

runner up
user; Gadgetrocks
(form)
RU; finished

another Chinese new year-ish inspired design. I like how it turned out all in all c: and a huge thanks to the artist team who helped me figure out some of the design I was having issues with!

[Form]
Code: Select all
name;
meaning; (if any)
gender;
design some accessories; (max of 4 ; min of 1)
do the items have significance? if so why? (200 words per each accessory, can be combined - see rules)
extras;; (x4)

rules
  • design them some accessories. this is required.
    • accessories should be drawn by you or you can commission someone else to draw them. pls no google image links.
    • the drawings of the items don't have to be HD quality, just so long as I can tell what they are.
    • you can draw the items separately or you can draw them on the viscet in a picture if you'd like. this won't count as an extra.
    • accessories like earrings, leg wraps, or piercings in the same area are considered 1 item.
  • item significance. this isn't required but is recommended.
    • each item can have up to 200 words separately to explain their significance.
    • the items explanations can be combined and explained in a small story. (e.g.: 3 items = 600 words total)
  • extras are optional.
    • a total of 4 extras are permitted
    • each extra is worth 400 words or 1 piece of art
    • small animations are allowed. comics of 3 or less panels are allowed.
  • prettying up is allowed c:

End Date: February 20th, 2018 @ 8pm CST
extensions may be requested, but requester must have minimum requirement to their form or request will be declined. c:

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3731954][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=3062442&size=large&format=png&rev=1518561297[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2307 - Design My Items

Postby jolteon » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:08 pm

oHHHHH MY GOD THEY TURNED OUT AWESOME <3 just gonna place down a mark!
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:12 pm

COSIMA ;; derived from the Greek word meaning 'order, decency' || DFAB

The skull that Cosima wears upon her head is from a real dragon; the first dragon she had ever slain. It wasn't something she was proud of doing, but with the corruption strong enough to take over the dragons themselves, it was necessary. They grew fierce and aggressive, and instead of being the defenders of the land they had been born into, they started to attack not only those of the living, but the land itself in an attempt to destroy it. Knowing they weren't of their own minds, Cosima waited months before even attempting to harm one of the dragons, but she had to do what was right for her people and her land. She wears the skull upon her head in both memory of the first fallen, and to also intimidate. She hopes that the others will stray away from attacking upon seeing her 'trophy' so that she won't have to harm the flighted giants again. Merely a pipe dream, she's had to slay many more since her first.

The golden bangles adorned with a warm yellow silk are purely for show. Cosima doesn't wear a crown atop her head to show her status as Queen, but instead the jewelry wrapped along the length of her tail. The former Queen wore them all over her body, and even had piercings with silk bands around the hoops. Cosima prefers the simplistic route, but still pays a tribute of sorts to the silks that the former Dragon Queen wore.

The red gem was a gift from the former Queen before the disappeared over the horizon. At the time, Cosima was confused as to why she would leave her to deal with the corruption, and fight off the frenzied dragons alone, but it all made sense when she found herself plunging her weapon into the hearts of the beasts. The former Queen was a dragon herself. Not just any dragon, but the one who raised Cosima from when she was just an egg. The corruption would, no doubt, reach her adopted mother and Cosima would be forced to do away with the dragon. Knowing she didn't have the heart for such a task, the dragon fled the island after a teary-eyed good-bye, leaving her with the garnet pendant.

The gem is an essence. A very specific essence that allows the wearer to transform into one of the magnificent beasts for as long as they want. Cosima has yet to take advantage of such raw power; the risk is far too great. If the corruption were to reach her as a dragon, she wouldn't be able to stave it off, and she would be stuck in the body forever, tainted.

A fairly simple explanation: in a battle with one of the dragons, she found herself outmatched by the sheer power of this particular dragon. It seemed as though the older ones were becoming more powerful as the corruption continued to course through their bodies. The suffered a bite to the leg, and even though the healers of the nearby village were able to fix her outside wounds, their magic wasn't strong enough to mend the bone and so she waited for it to heal, instead. Because of her stubbornness, Cosima didn't dare stay still for any length of time and as a result, the bones healed wrong. The incident will have an effect on her gait for the rest of her life. In an act of some sort of revenge, she went back to the spot where she took down the dragon despite the wound he inflicted, and carved a cane of sorts out of one of his bones.

"I've come to strike a deal." Voice is dark, like a dangerous silk. It could probably be considered charming if it weren't for the evil that glittered against his eyes. The Void Queen knows better than to trust the silken voice of a stranger; let alone a stranger with the corruption wafting from him like a foul odor.

"A deal," she spits, clearly unimpressed with whatever it is he has to offer, "what kind of deal?"

A wide smirk spreads across Kaecilius's maw, teeth showing for a split moment in what could be mistaken as a thread of sorts. "You'll hand over this land to me." He pauses a beat, features scrunching as if in deep though, the smirk momentarily leaving his face. "And you'll leave. The dragons? They stay right here with me."

Cosima stares at him, dumfounded. Before she can speak, a chuckle falls from between sharp teeth; she shakes her head before staring back up at the viscet who will held the dark smirk. "That isn't much of a deal," she retorts, arm crossing over her chest, "sounds more like a demand, actually."

"Smart girl." The compliment is dripping with venom as he begins to circle her.

"I would be careful if I were you, young viscet," A strong voice speaks from behind the two of them, and the male scoffs at not only her words, but her presence as well, "lest you wish to feel my wrath."

Cosima glances back at the dragon, the true Queen of the Void Island, with the tilt of her head as if to tell her she has it covered. She knows better, however. The Queen would never let her heir fight her own battles, especially when she's unmatched. Her head falls forward again, and without a word, she charges recklessly at the darker viscet. Much to her surprise, she fall on the other side of him ... Apparently literally through him. In a crumpled heap on the cool ground, she stares up at the male, eyes wide and full of surprise.

His reply is another dangerous smirk, this time focused on the dragon whose sharp and threatening eyes never leave his form. "No, my Queen," he bows, with obvious sarcasm, "I think it is you who needs to be careful."

Not another word more, and Kaecilius vanishes without a trace, but something tells the both of them that he'll be back.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
item explanations:
1: 171 words
2: 78 words
3: 199 words
4: 159 words
extra 1: art
extra 2: art
extra 2: 400 words

Kaecilius belongs to me
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:34 pm

Kaliyah
meaning; Indian for "Slayer of the thousand headed dragon."
gender; Female
design some accessories;

Paper lantern: She uses this to night up the darkest of nights when she's dragon hunting, dragons normally stay where its dark, so to light up the darkest of crevices, she has her lantern, alit forever with the power of fire runes.

黃金
Her golden bracers are for protection,but also hold sentimental value as she received then from her little cousin, days before she was taken by a dragon, she wears them intill the day she can get him back.

獠牙
Her necklace of a thousand fangs. This is from when she got her true name, the slayer of a thousand headed dragon. It was a fierce fight, for after she had left her town to find her cousin and her fortune, she encountered a peculiar village. When she marched into town, her head held high and her katanas strapped into their sheafs, the villagers cowered in fear. She asked them why and it was because of 千頭龍 the thousand headed dragon who would strike his vengeful wraith if there was a slayer in town. So of course, she went to kill it. It was a wild fight, herself nearly getting swallowed fifty times intill, after two whole nights, she sat alone, a thousand snake-like head sprawled around her. She made it back to the village before she collapsed. When she awoke, she was in a village inn, the villagers gathered around her, until four Viscets walked in, holding a golden necklace, thousands of dragon teeth dripping from it, each on capped in gold. She wears this heavy collar as a prize, and a reminder of those kind villagers.

可愛的戒指
A ring of gold and ruby, pierced through her left ear. This ring was passed down from her uncle to her cousin, when her cousin was taken, the ring slipped off his paw, and after she turned it into a earring. She wears it always, as the gentle clinking of it against her ear, always remind her of her cousin, and her quest to find him.

專案
Items Sorry, I don't know why its upside down.

extras;;
(x4)Kaliyah hugged Chuchip tight, his mane brushing against her. "It has been a good Chinese New Year, right, Kaliyah?"
"Yep!" Chirped Kaliyah happily.
They hugged again and Chuchip revealed a large box, it's red Chinese dragon printed paper glinting in the moon light, and a shimmering bow tied carefully onto it. Kaliyah carefully pulled back the beautiful paper,
careful not to rip the ornate design. Inside lay four golden bracers, the gold shining in the full brightness of the moon and the Chinese symbol for "dragon" gently etched into them. She slipped them on and buckled the leather straps to her arms, so the bracers wouldn't fall off.
"Where'd you get these?" Kaliyah asked, her voice filled with wonder.
"A custom order from the blacksmith," he chirped,
"Just for the new year, just for you." She ran towards Chuchip, lifted him off his paws, and gently swung him in the circle (He's the same size as a PPS, as he's young). They shared one last imbrace before the fire came. A blast of hot, rank smelling air rushed towards them and soon ignighted into searing flame. Kaliyah blinked,
shocked at how fast a dragon had approached before seeing the smoke and flame jump up, and the burning sensation of when the smoke hit her eyes and nose. The dragon soon revealed its self, a heavily armored body covered in glimming dark blue scales that reflected in the moon light. Embers kept into the smoggy air and Kaliyah looked around wildly for Chuchip. She soon spotted him, laying one the ground, his paws over his nose and mouth to prevent smoke inhalation, unfortunately, the dragon had spotted Chuchip also.
Finally got my art!
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:58 am, edited 20 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:32 am

name; Taiyang
meaning; sun in Chinese
gender; Male
design some accessories;
project_1518618567445.gif
project_1518618567445.gif (125.24 KiB) Viewed 406 times

do the items have significance? if so why? (200 words per each accessory, can be combined - see rules)
extras;; (x4)
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:22 am

extension requested.
I'm granting an extra 5 days! So this will now end on February 25th, 2018 @ 8pm CST. c:

ImageImage
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Art created by me

please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:38 am

That was stressful. My image uploading only worked at 7:46. Also my arts not digital, as my computer was broke for a really long time.
Good luck!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:20 pm

Bamp!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:39 pm

BBoop!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:05 pm

Stop bumping this thread. It will not get this judged any quicker. I will judge it when I have the time to.
Thank you.

ImageImage
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Art created by me

please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip