------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by PeanutButterRum on Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0117

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:50 am

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Cat's Name: Dustedmoon
Cat's gender: male
Clan Thread: Frontierclan

Art/story:
Dustedmoon jumped up to the first branch and started climbing.
. The pine trees in this Clan's territory were numerous, but this one in particular was the tallest one around, and so it was the one that he decided to ascend. He'd always loved high spaces, after all. Claws out, one paw after another, he scaled the pine and thought about the events of the previous day.

. He had jumped down from a tree much like this one, with just the right amount of dramatic flair. The shocked patrol cats had never seen him coming, so they jumped back in surprise. He loved it. With a bow and a smirk, the brown cat introduced himself. "The name's Dustedmoon. Are you fine cats willing to take me to your leadership?"
. It was a few seconds before the white-and-grey cat in the back spoke up in a gruff voice. "Speaking. You get through me before you see Wildstar. What's your business with us?"

. He was trying to outrun his worries. He was trying to climb high above his problems so they wouldn't seem as scary. Dustedmoon jumped a branch higher.

. "Ah, yes, of course! You must be the deputy here, right? Marvelous fellow, I've heard the stories! I'm merely a humble ghost looking for a home, and I heard you were fairly welcoming to outsiders?" he had said.
. "If you prove yourself, of course. A ghost, you said? Quite impossible."
. "No, no, I mean it, my good man!"
. The deputy had laughed at that, a dry sound. "Well, you believe what you want to, cat. Come on, we'll take you back to the hollow."

. He felt like a ghost.
. Dustedmoon had always been on his own, and now that he lived in a Clan he felt lonelier than ever. Here were all these cats, laughing and joking, and he was off to one side, alone. That's why he'd came out to this tree. Just to think.
. He reached the tallest branch he could safely sit on and curled his tail around it. The sun was just setting.
. Perhaps tomorrow would be a better day.
Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minizerkah » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:59 am

Username: minizerkah
Cat's Name: russettail
Cat's gender: tom
Clan Thread: badgerclan

Art/story:
    wip
    russettail gets found hurt and doesnt want to recieve help
i dont really come on so dont pm me
i only come on sometimes for character things and all that stuff
minizerkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:15 am

Username: kiffell
Cat's Name: Reedpaw
Cat's gender she-cat
Clan Thread: breezeclan

Art/story:
explanation;; (if its not allowed please tell me)
reedpaw, lived on old farm before she joined breezeclan. She was trying to fish in the pond one night and suddenly fell in due to being a smaller cat. Pinefur was taking a border patrol, and passing by old farm he heard splashing and meowing. Going over to investigate, he found reedpaw, and fished her out. He soon later adopted her as his daughter and named her reedpaw after the incident.
note// Pinefur is a larger cat, larger than swiftstar, and reedpaw being underfed at the time, her a smaller cat, so she looks more like a kit in this picture
Last edited by kiffell on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thank my lucky stars » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:41 am

dropping out of this comp, gl everyone!
Last edited by thank my lucky stars on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
thank my lucky stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:51 pm

Username: ilhdc7
Cat's Name: Dunecreek
Cat's gender: tom
Clan Thread: Prairieclan

Art/story:

his paws padded softly down the ridge beside a roaring creek. the current swept by him, his forest green eyes gently scanned the surrounding area, looking for the best place to cross. he needed to be on the other side. a fox had been trailing behind him for the last few hours, and although he knew that he was ahead of it, he needed to be safe where the fox couldn't get to him. and that meant crossing the creek. it was spring time, where the water was the highest because of the snow melt and he could barely make out the rocks in the middle.

his claws unsheathed and he took a deep breath, preparing to cross. he couldn't see a fallen log on either side, which would have made it easier to cross so he had to go here. he took another sharp breath as his front paw went into the shallow part of the water. he shivered, but knew that a death in the water would be less than being eaten by a fox. here, at least, he could control his own destiny.

he started to move forward into the water, until it was chest deep. then he was swimming. or rather, he was being yanked down the river like a buoyant stick, but he wasn't buoyant. he surfaced and grabbed a quick breath before getting pulled underneath the current again, and was out on top again. he felt like he was about to drown, when his scruff felt a sharp tug and he was out of the water. it had only been a couple of minutes, but he had been carried down 2 miles in the raging current. he gasped for breath and turned around to see a light tan female staring at him.

"I was looking for fish, not cats, but, never know in the spring time," She said, looking down at him as he choked for air.

"Thanks, I would've drowned without you!" He said.

"I know," She paused. "I'm building a strong group of cats. I need warriors. Warriors that can survive for seconds underwater and still be fighting to live. Like you."

"I dont know..." Dune paused, thinking it over, the offer sounded nice but he wasn't too keen on clan life. But he did owe the she-cat, she had saved his life.

Cattlestar smirked, "You owe me your life. I didn't have to save you, I coulda let you slip on by..."

Dune narrowed his eyes, "Fine. You got me there. And don't be so cocky, it doesn't suit your face. Who are you, anyways?"

"Cattlestar," She said, before cuffing his head, "And don't jump in a river at high tide in the spring. You'll die!"

"Dune is what they call me," He took her cuff square on, grunting as he did so.

Cattlestar paused, "You gotta have a clan name to be in it, I think Dunecreek fits you." She flipped her tail over her back and started to walk away, leading Dunecreek to follow behind her.

"Dunecreek! Now i have to be reminded that i owe you my life and that i was stupid enough to jump in the creek the rest of my life!"

She laughed, "Maybe you can earn a better name later in your life!"
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shatterhowl » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:51 am

Username: Shatterhowl
Cat's Name: Cinnamonstar (formerly. Cinnamonclaw)
Cat's Gender: Female
Clan Thread: Nightclan

Story: Fallowpatch was a dainty but serene she-cat who had a white pelt with ashen speckles upon her long-haired pelt as if she was spotted with little quirks and sprinkles to build up her high personality and spirits. Fallowpatch's name came from her aged look of a elder fallow deer. She had a doe-like shyness but her timid heart had joy which was something many lacked at a time like this. Food wasn't plentiful in the river no more due to the ice freezing over the river, they had to find other ways to hunt and eat and this caused the leafbare to be the most difficult. In a world of hurt, Fallowpatch limped upon the snowy hills in seek of food for the clan, she couldn't have told Pigeonshiver so soon. Fallowpatch took off in that day in search of something more than her former empty bliss. She was in a world that was so frigid and cruel. She couldn't believe the outcome of her worries was inside of her and it was eating her from the inside out. Fallowpatch grew weak and her gait broke only making her sputter out onto the snowy depths below. Fallow's eyes blurred, she stared straight only hearing the sounds of birds as she cried in hopes her world would disappear but reality came back to her once she had fainted. A clan ended up finding her in poor conditions. Frostbite had gotten to her cracked paws and shivering body that attempted to keep her warm and to support her enough that her offspring would see the world someday.The medicine cat reached her and dragged the she-cat back to camp after he checked for a heart beat, he barely heard it in her deepened sharp chest. By the time she came back to camp, still those words played in her head, her former mate said, 'If anything happened between us, I am leaving you alone. It would be what you deserve. You are the most desperate she-cat I've ever seen!!' Her body so stiff now, her chance of survival so slim. The medicine cat checked her belly only to find the truth be told, she had kits and she knew but didn't say anything until the last moments. Rook had left her now, when she needed him most. She was baring all the burdens possible. Alone: She would have to bare his young, alone. No help raising such children and she would have to deal with the fact that their his too. Fallow knew no tom-cat would ever want to help with another cat's young or even at that be with her with other kits. Generally cats weren't a fan of step offspring nor parents. Afraid: She would have to fend for them, show them how to be brave but she couldn't, she wouldn't. She was afraid, Fallow was afraid of loosing them. Afraid of showing them how cruel the world was. Sad: She knew it was all a gimmick to him, she was a game that he played. Did he really think she wouldn't have kits due to his actions? Now here she was with a plump milk-filled holding belly of his kits. Angered: She knew she was upset. She was sure he loved her once, but not now and not never. He didn't want to be in the cat's lives did he? He never would. So many more emotions: she had so many more burdens besides these.

In the midst of the middle of the night of leafbare, Fallowpatch gave birth to a kit in the heart of the passerby clan's medicine cat den. Her kits were a result of a fling between her former childhood friend, Rook. Rook was a burly but very long weasel-like tom who's pelt was of pigeon and shrike grays. How this mix up occurred was a complete accident. Fallowpatch was no kiss and don't tell but really the two thought they confessed a secret love for each other but in reality it was pure lust. Fallow felt grief as Rook announced to her face in fury, tears that he didn't love her and he'd never will. Fallowpatch struggled to comprehend such pain and depended to believe her kin was a curse, something Rook wanted to get her back with. Previously, Rook was always overly envious over his friend, Fallowpatch. She seemed to have everything, a family, a home. Rook had nothing, his family went missing like birds in the claws of other toms. He grew up alone in the apprentices den but he got to watch Fallowpatch have everything in the world. Pigeonshiver never had friends and never really had a future. When Rook got his mentor, he was treated badly and told he couldn't do anything due to his physique. Too long or too tall made for a bad mix. His mentor, Waspsting gave his apprentice the bad reputation. Wasp taught him badly and caused him emotional and physical pain from overworking him in attempt to strengthen him. Rook endured all of it while he watched Fallowpatch freely roam happily with her mentor, Dacefrolic. Rook knew how to get back at her and a few times he was for sure that he wanted to be her mate. Sure, Fallowpatch was a gorgeous she-cat and had the sweetest of intentions, her soul so pure, that didn't matter because Pigeon's heart was full of pain and soul of hate. Eventually Fallowpatch got what was coming to her when she put all her trust into Pigeonshiver. Fallow now had to deal with the burden of Pigeonshiver's kits and with that her strained relationship with him. Thus the fling caused to much tension, this was bound to be broken of either innocence or truth.

Fallowpatch birthed badly, she struggled and lost quite the amount of blood leaving her sick for weeks but from her prior injuries not from just giving birth. Her own kit had to nurse from another queen in the nursery named Snowshoe or as the kitscalled her momma Snowy. Snowshoe happened to be a pale, peachy dusk colored cat who could easily be mistaken as the two kits mothers despite also seeing as if they would be orphans if anything happened to them. Snowshoe took them in as her own, loved them for what they were but never dared name them. Each kit suckled longer than most, they had been malnourished due to Fallow's attempt to not eat in fear that Rook would know the truth of her belly, he hoped that he would believe she was only gaining weight but not from having his young. Fallow grew deprived of what she had been carrying for months. She wanted to see her kin. Fallow had to watch her kits grow up from afar as another nursed them silently and far from Rook. Rook had begun to believe that Fallowpatch had harmed the kits and in someway sent some care towards them. He was worried that Fallowpatch sickened them and at this point many of his friends bashed and brainwashed him for not being besides his 'mate' while she birthed or giving a care to such kits. The two kits were left unnamed for moons and that begun to pesk at Rook who then named the kit, The kit kit, showed not a hint striking resemblance to his pelt but still had her mother's milky, white pelt added to her's. Rook doted on what to name the kit for only about a moon but came to the conclusion to name her cinnamon pelt and name her Cinnamonkit.

Bashed and brainwashed like their now known father, Rook had been believed to be the father of Snowshoe's kits that had accidentally disappeared around a few moons before. Snowshoe was in some belief that she deserved both kits and that she had adopted them of sorts. Fallowpatch contracted greencough in the following moon due to the frostbite from earlier so she had no contact still with her offspring, she had only seen them be taken from her by the clan's medicine cat, Splashbrook, who attempted to do what was best for them completely unaware of the straining between parents. Rook grew to be the father he should have been in attempt to heal his relationship with Snowshoe but also due to the fact of wanting to care for his own kin now. Rook began to take his kin upon trips but neither parent told them the truth of Fallowpatch being their mother. Fallowpatch had wished the best for her two kits and had no idea what had been happening to them hence Cinnamonkit began to act just like her father. Not at all arrogant but serious and stubborn. She begun to follow in his footsteps the moment she was able to walk, she thought he was her world and loved him dearly unaware at one point of his being the burden and caustic to hers.

Cinnamon's little small brushing squeaks and tiny mewls came from her lips, her little body couldn't move well due to the original malnourishment and she would need quite the amount of car to become well again. Her new sibling did much better than her. Rook came back with Cinnamonkit and handed her off to Snowshoe once more before he headed off towards the borders to take a breather. In that time he happened to be attacked by a badger, Fallowpatch only described it as a final blow to make him missing his wings. Rook ended up with disfiguring cuts and scars all over his body. He happened to heal up in the nursery to stay besides his kits while Fallow took up space and became as good as dust on the table in the medicine cat's den. Since green cough was highly contagious, Fallowpatch didn't get to leave the medicine cat den. Rook's many dislocation of joints and occurrence of now missing both front claws did damage to not only his reputation but rank. Rook couldn't fight well nor catch prey as well. Rook had resulted into a possible rank change if it didn’t get better to the elder's den.

Apprenticeship was around the corner. She couldn't be but overly excited that they are actually allowing her to train as a warrior under certain conditions and if expectations went well. Thus, the leader gave her a quite experienced aged she-cat who happened to be blind from badgers clawing her face badly from her name becoming Badgereyes instead of Strikeeyes. Strikeeyes's eyes originally were the best part of her pure white undappled nor touched albino, milky, pink fur. She had the most gorgeous apple-lust red eyes even seen on a cat, her parents were two black cats named Dimshade and Darkberry. The two were so grateful to have such a gorgeous she-cat as their daughter and really they took pride in her appearance and whole disposition. Strikeeyes had the most lovely maternal but full of hearted nature of all cats in the clan. Her future didn't seem striking nor bright either at one point but she knew how to come about it completely. Badger saw beauty and awe in her apprentice when she met her, her spirit unbroken and willing to do anything if she put her mind to it. Badger saw something with this apprentice more than she'd seen in other cats. After requesting a name change for herself, the leader renamed her out of her heart and personality towards being so accepting to a disabled kit.

The time came for the ceremony. The yowl came from the high stones, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the high stones for a Clan meeting!" The cats gathered below in bellowing mewls and meows for the fate that would be decided of many clan members. The leader called for Badgereyes and begun swiftly not wasting anytime or attention from the cats below. The leader led the other she-cat with his paw. "From this day forward, until she has earned her warrior name, this apprentice will be called Cinnamonpaw. Badgereyes, chosen for your heart and soul, we entrust you with this young kit... May you pass down all you know to this your apprentice."

Though the leader turned and gave what Badgereyes sought out most. "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on he/she will be known as Strikesoul, for her everlasting determination of showing her all, her heart and soul to all she does and gives to others. She should no longer be labelled for such an injury that she had been given through saving other cats of our clan."

A few more ceremonies happened later too.

Many other ceremonies went on as well as the announcement that they had actually found a way to fish in the leafbare.

After the ceremonies end, Cinnamon caught up on rest before beginning her training with her newly assigned mentor, Strikesoul. The two headed off towards the familiar river of Coastclan camp that outlined the border between Coastclan and Gorgeclan but neared Duskclan. Strikesoul had to teach her apprentice the ways of a clanner, the ways of a Riverclan descendant. Swimming was a known skill, loved upon every generation. The water called all, the water was a way of life.

The time Strikesoul led the she-cat into the water she knew she was a natural. No learning was needed for such a miracle child who, Cinnamon swam across the river with ease, the current not bothering her no more. This was someway the she-cat could cool off and relax and during her training with Strikesoul if she got upset the she-cat told the stubborn she-cat to 'take a swim.' It became an inside joke between the two.

Cinnamonpaw had a lot to learn and she was ready. As the times grew more scarce and the she-cat aged more and more, she found herself discontent with the clan. Upon ranking up with several journeys on the line, Cinnamonpaw, now Cinnamonclaw left out to seek her own adventure in the world just as her father had done moons before with her mother. Cinnamonclaw was in belief she had the world figured out when she decided to form her own clan.

Cinnamonclaw at the springtime of an age of 30 moons decided to take the position of Cinnamonstar and seek out clanmates of her own to take care of. The young she-cat had a lot to learn but she was ready. Her new future was coming, here and now. She must rise in the heart of glory, as so must others.

And so. Nightclan formed with their first member, the leader, Cinnamonstar.
shatterhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero The Corgi King » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:57 am

Username: Nero the Corgi King
Cat's Name: OtterPaw-OtterHeart
Cat's gender: Male
Clan Thread: DawnClan

Art/story: wip ^^
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Nero The Corgi King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:03 pm

Username:Gadgetrocks
Cat's Name: MartinkitMartinpawMartintail
Cat's gender: Male
Clan Thread:Amberclan
Art/story: "Oof!" Martintail fell out of the tree with a thud, sappy amber smeared on his brown otter-like patterns. He spotted Amberstar out of the corner of his eye, and quickly went from dead bug pose to sitting upright with his head field high. Amberstar chuckled, "You don't need to dfo that every single time I walk by you know," she paused eyeing the sap dripping off Martintail, "Martintail? What happened?"
"Sorry, I was climbing a tree, and you know, we are Amberclan sooo..."
She laughed again "Ok Martintail, go clean up."
"Yup!" He dashed away, slinking past the camps enterence and running down to the fast moving Pine Stream that ran through their territory. He dipped his paw into the cold water, and then slipped into the water. He stroked his sides to free them of the sticky sap. He sighed, glacing at the north star, he wished his tribe will grow and prosper.
If I get him, I'll use this as a leveling up task.
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:08 am

Username: TheSongOfTheStars
Cat's Name: Duskstone
Cat's gender male
Clan Thread: here

Art/story:
using as a leveling-up task
Summer Sun Raccoon South Nothing day

1,040 words
Duskstone felt filthy, grime thick between his toes, dust layering his coat the way snow layered on a rock; he couldn't smell himself, but he supposed that he'd cause any other cats to wrinkle their noses.
But he couldn't be bothered to bathe, he hadn't found any water anyways and he certainly wasn't dragging his tongue over he remnants of the past miles, especially when the miles ahead would gather up just a much dirt in half the time it would take to clean his coat out.

He laughed quietly. Why was he worrying? It had been moons since he'd seen another cat. Who was going to tell him off?
The trees? The mice? The wind?
That was the utterly marvelous thing about being out by himself, he didn't have to care about his scent, his coat....as long as his teeth were sound and his claws were sharp.
Which reminded him, or rather his stomach, he hadn't eaten since dawn yesterday and now the sun was climbed high into the middle of the blue sky, streaming down on his back through dappled shadows.
Flicking his whiskers to test the wind, he dropped to his stomach and began slinking through the underbrush.
There had to be something around here, hopefully sleeping and easy to catch....

Or not.

He went from stalking to stomping around in frustration as the hours slipped away and there was no sign whatsoever of lunch.
"Come on! You can do better than that!" He shouted at the empty forest "You're green and luscious and full of green things for little mice to eat!" He clawed the ground "So where are they?!"

In a huff he marched three steps into the brush and nearly ran over the sleeping raccoon.
He froze, his breath catching in his chest as he waited for a reaction from the raccoon.
But as it stayed still, breathing evenly.
As Duskstone's eyes travelled up to the creature's face he felf his heart (and stomach) jump.
Clutched in the raccoon's black little hands was the remains of a trout, fresh-caught and only a few nibbles taken off the tail.

Holding his breath, he slowly stepped around the sleeping raccoon and edged his way towards the fish.
As he got close enough, he arched his neck out, and his teeth clamped on the edge of the fish's brittle fin.
With a nervous glance up into the raccoon's face, he slowly began lifting the fish up.
He had just gotten it clear when he saw the raccoon's finers twitch slightly.
Then two coal-black eyes shot open and for a second, they stared at each other in shock.
Then Duskstone whirled on his feet and took off running, fish dangling from his mouth.
He heard a snarl of rage and felt his empty stomach flip-flop inside him as the bushes snapped and cracked behind him.
His heartbeat thrummed in his ears as he caught a glimpse of bared white teeth flashing behind him, but, with that one lapse of attention of what was up ahead and suddenly there was no more ground beneath him.
He let go of the fish to scream as the stony bottom of the ravine loomed up at him.
His descent was halted abruptly by a thick outstretched tree root and immediately he wrapped his limbs around it gasping thankfully.
A thin stream of dirt running past his head made him look up.
The angry raccoon glared at him, the fish clamped in its mouth.

"...Hey there, uh,' Duskstone laughed "Don't mind me, just hanging out down here."

The raccoon snorted and dropped the fish, then began descending, apparently intent on extracting revenge on the thief.

"Oh hey! Woah, woah, I'm fine! Really!" Duskstone dug his claws deeper into the root as the raccoon shook it "I'll get up by myself, just as soon as you leeeave!"
The root began to bend beneath their combined weight, swinging Duskstone closer to a grisly fate.

"Hey!" A high-pitched voice broke the tense moment "Go on! Scoot! Get outta here!"
The raccoon backed up as a white she-cat came scratching at his tail.
"Yeah, go on," she ducked beneath the raccoon's clumsy swipe and retaliated with a neat nip to its leg "Get out of here."

It back away and grabbed its fish before disappearing into the bushes.

"Sorry about yowur fish," the white cat said as she helped Duskstone climb back up to safety "But he's run off with it."

"That's alright, it was his fish anyway," he collapsed to his stomach, panting for breath.
"Really?" She laughed "you stole it from him?"
"Yeah, well, I couldn't find anything else to eat," he climbed back up to his feet "It was either him or the fish!"
She laughed again and Duskstone realized he rather liked the sound.

"I'm sorry about that," she said, sitting down and curling her long feathered tail around her feet "My clan and I are in the area for a few days and we tend to scare off prey in the immediate vicinity."

"I thought clans didn't roam," he gave himself a bit of a shake, again aware of the state of his fur.
"Oh, most don't," she grinned and for the first time he noticed her eyes, different colors, but both brightly sparkling at him "But life gets oh so dull living in one place for too long," she flicked her tail and stood up "Come on!"
"Come on? Come on where?"
"Well, back to camp with me! For a bite to eat at the least," she tilted her head "Obviously you're quite hungry."
"Are you sure? I mean won't your leader get upset if you bring a stranger into the camp."
She laughed one more time and started walking
"Oh dear, well you see, my luckless hunter, I am the leader. Wildeyes, leader of Songclan. Oh and did I mention? We all love a good story and you look like you've picked up a tale or two along with all that dust."

He paused, then trotted after her "True, I've seen some things."
"Wonderful! We'd all love to hear them," she smiled as he came to her side "And you're welcome to stay as long as you like."

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me