Based on Click to view
Artist Dia. [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #0093

Postby Dia. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:57 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This is a custom founder.

Please let me know your founder's name, age, and any adjectives you'd like in its description such as build, or distinct features. Also give me a link to your clan thread so you can be added to the archives. c:

Username: kneeses
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: Long-furred grey brown tom with golden eyes

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0093

Postby shawty-cs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:46 pm

this fearless tom is gorsestar! leader of egretclan. He's pretty young, only 47 moons old.

Thank you dia!!
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:06 am

This cat is being readopted due to its clan never reaching level 1.

Please write a history for this cat. Limit 300 words. Ends 1/30.

Code: Select all
   Username:
    Cat's Name:
    Cat's Gender:
    Cat's Age:
    Clan Thread:

Prompt:

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: Long-furred grey brown cat with golden eyes

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:55 am

Username: SurgeFire
Cat's Name: Stormcloud
Cat's Gender: Male
Cat's Age: 25 Moons
Clan Thread: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3957956

Prompt:

“I wished you took life more seriously, Stormcloud. Sometimes you feel... not in touch.”
“Felicity? Why would you say that?” Stormcloud mewed in suprise. He had been meeting with the cat of his dreams— a kittypet he had fallen in love with.
“It’s nothing personal, Stormcloud. But you feel disconnected. Ungrounded. Perhaps your name fits too well...” she shuffled her paws. “You’re too optimistic about all this working out.”
“And why not? Y’know, maybe if you weren’t so strict about this, it would work out better. Thistlestar’d understand.”
“I’ve told you about my experience with Clans. My parents were murdered, Stormcloud— I have every right to think more about this. You have to understand!” She looked back. “Perhaps it would be best if we didn’t continue this.”
“Felicity, no—“ but she was gone.

Perhaps I should go back and check on her.
And yet— if she wanted to be alone so bad, I’ll just let her.
I have to understand— but it’ll be fine! She’s crazy for not coming!

“Felicity? Are you here?” It had been a week. He decided to go back after deciding it had been enough.
And yet— as he crept forward, he sensed something terrible. Some evil force.

“No.”
Felicity lay there, dead.
“This can’t have happened.”
A scent of badger.
“This can’t be! I only saw her a week ago, alive!”
A struggle. For her and for him. He mourned.
“If I had been there for you... oh, my Felicity, why can you not just come back?”

As he lay flowers at her grave moons later, he thought about his growth. He no longer disregarded other’s feelings about situations— he emphathized more, cared more. Maturity had set upon him like dusk to the world.

And I thought I was content then.
How I was wrong.

[300/300] wordcounter.net
Last edited by SurgeFire on Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meoauniaea » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:02 am

Username: Toomin
Cat's Name: Nrr-momek (Hollowglow; Momekpaw, [no kit name], Dusty)
Cat's Gender: Female
Cat's Age: 71 moons
Clan Thread: ElmClan

Prompt: [208 words]
Momek's story begins outside the clan.

When Momek was very young, she lived with twolegs. Her twolegs ended up bringing her to the park with them, but somehow she got separated. She could hear them calling, but had fallen into a hole beneath the big white building and could not get out. As the night wore on, she heard their calls less and less, before they just stopped altogether.

Two hours later, a head poked itself down the hole where she was... a feline head. "We saw you fall in," the grizzled cat told her. "We tried to show the twolegs where you were, but they ignored us." The older tom grabbed her scruff and pulled her up. "If they come back, we'll show you where they are. Until then, you can stay with us."

But, when the twolegs came back a few days later, the newly-named Momekpaw was not even interested. She hid in the camp and ignored their calls and the tempting smell of the canned food. When they finally gave up a few hours later, she happily joined the next patrol.

That was almost sixty five moons ago, and Momek has never once second-guessed her decision to stay. She knows it was the right choice.

You can call me Hadley, that's fine too.
How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miavinn » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:10 am

Username: Biminy
    Cat's Name: Thicketrun
    Cat's Gender: tom
    Cat's Age: 43 moons
    Cat's Rank: rogue
    Clan Thread: Groveclan

Prompt: Thicketrun and his littermates were born into clan life. However, when they were just a few weeks old, their mother fled with them for reasons unknown to cats alive today. His mother had heard of a group of cats, accepting to rogues and runaways. However, before they were able to find this fabled clan, she and the kits fell ill. Without a medicine cat to treat them, they became delusional, losing all sense of direction. Only a few weeks old at the time, the kits were in bad shape. They lost a sister to the fever, she wandered too far and was never found. Their savior came in the form of a scout from the clan they were in search of. Within a day they were all in the small camp. The clan was new, just barely started; they didn't even have a trained med-cat yet. Fortunately, the leader himself had experienced this fever and was able to care and heal them. Over the next few moons the kittens grew in size, and their mother again began thinking of their future. She decided it was time to move on from this small clan, to find one a bit more developed and protected. They all left on good terms with the few cats of Groveclan, but didn't have any intentions on returning. After a moon or so of traveling, they did find a new clan, this one a little wary of a warrior they did not know, but accepted her nonetheless with the kits at her side. As Thicketkit grew to Thicketpaw, and eventually Thicketrun, he began to chafe with the ways of warriors and decided it was time to make his own way. His mother and sibling remained behind, not understanding his need to prove himself.
Last edited by Miavinn on Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alucardigan » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:20 am

Username: Alucardigan
Cat's Name: Stormshadow
Cat's Gender: female
Cat's Age: 53 moons
Clan Thread: Valin Enclave

Prompt: 226 words

Storm never was a part of the Enclave, even all those moons ago when those cats thought they ruled the entire valley, and she had been pleased to see them gone - but now, here was this silly young cat prancing around claiming they were trying to rebuild it. Interesting.

Storm lived in the mountains most of her life, protected from the vicious valley cats by the cold rocky terrain that they hated so much, but she'd always felt trapped. Even with her mother's warnings, she would venture too far out into the woods below, but always just out of their reach. A shadow, they'd called her - too smart and stealthy for them to ever catch - and she was very proud of that fact.

Unfortunately for her old mother, this wasn't the case any longer. She came looking for her daughter when she stole away one evening, and they'd caught her - she never had a chance to protect her before she was gone. Storm fled back into the mountains and stayed there for many moons, blaming herself - until the migrating birds brought news of the Enclave's disbanding, and she became curious once again.

Storm still prefers her solitary life, even wandering the entirety of Valin, but this kit's invitation to their new Enclave has sparked her interest. Maybe she'll stay for a while, and see what happens.
Last edited by Alucardigan on Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Image Image Image Image

RIP Garona 2016-2019
Alucardigan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:31 am

Username: Yellow.
Cat's Name: Shadowpaw(claw)
Cat's Gender: male
Cat's Age: 10 moons
Clan Thread: Ridgeclan

Prompt: Please write a history for this cat. Limit 300 words. 256/300

Shadowpaw wasn’t born in Ridgeclan like many of the cats but was instead found, a tiny mewling kit with the slowly staling scent of two-legs. It wasn’t the first time the clan had found a kit on the edge of the forest where close to where the two legs live, but they generally weren't this young. Only a moon old if the clan had to guess and shaking from the cold, left alone for who knows how long. The patrol split apart then, one of the cats taking the young kit back to camp while the rest of the patrol continued on.

Shadowpaw spent the rest of his kit hood with the clan, knowing no other life he accepted it fully to where no one could doubt he was just as much a clan cat as the others. Although he’s aware of where the clan found him, he never had any thought as to try and figure out where he’d come from. As far as he was concerned the queen who’d raised him was his mother and her kits his littermates.

Determined to prove himself even if others tell him he doesn’t need to Shadowpaw works to learn everything he can about clan life. Everything needed to be a warrior and anything else anyone will teach. While the medicine cat doesn’t have much time she does give him a few herbs to learn that could come in handy one day. Most everyone just finds it amusing, as Shadowpaw’s determination to learn never runs out.
Last edited by Yellow. on Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:45 am

Username: Ajax.
Cat's Name: SurgingIce // WhiteNight // Surging Ice in the WhiteNight // Surge // The WeatherBender (sorry the concept comes with many names)
Cat's Gender: agender dmab
Cat's Age: 96 moons
Clan Thread: ThistleClan

Prompt:
SurgingIce wasn't always an old withered cat who lived at the top of a mountain. They were once a kit themselves.
They were born in a night that was cold and dark when the wind howled and snow piled up outside the dens of the tribe they were bought up in. The Tribe of Roaring flames raised them alongside their mother, as she was too weak to look after him much. They were named Surging Ice in the White Night, in honour of the time they were born.
They were raised as a guard, their large frame and bulky nature making them intimidating and strong. But that wasn't what was in their heart, they'd rather live alone, where they could watch the sky and not worry about other cats.
At the age of forty moons, they left, following the river south in hopes of searching for a new area they could reside in.
They followed cloud cycles for moons, seasons even, and as they aged they travelled as far as their mind wished.
It took them longer than it was expected for the dark cat to find ThistleClan, as they were only a weeks journey from the tribe they grew up in, but the way they followed the water took many seasons before they approached from the western side.
Their pelt had already become grizzled with age when they joined their ranks, deciding to call the lonely peak their home and residing in the caves up top. They took on the role as the aviator, who watches over the clan and only goes below the trees to warn their comrades of an approaching storm.
They finally got the solitude they desired, but they're only alone if they want to be.
[290/300]
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orbiting » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:47 am

mark