my memey boi
aaAAA wrote:
    dude i am so here for this

username: aaAAA
    pronouns: he/him
    name: Microwave

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
    tl;dr
    Microwave may be a meme but he's at very highly educated meme. He studied at the Babusagi equivalent of Harvard on a scholarship because his emotionally distant parents did not ignore him as he thought, but paid enough attention to him to realize that he was extremely smart. They got him an interview with the school, showing their love for him in the process.
    memory: "My favorite memory? Oh, that's a no-brainer. Settle down, this is a bit of a long story...
    xxxxxI know that the name Microwave and my rather- for lack of a better term- "memey" appearance would lead you to think that I am an uneducated fool, correct? Let this teach you not to judge a book by it's cover- did you know that I am fluent in Latin, Greek, French, and Mandarin? I have a PhD in philosophy and have taught it for years at one of the most esteemed schools on this planet. I am the proud owner of many awards in the arts. I have studied psychology for long enough to qualify as a psychologist. I am slightly less learned in the medical field, but I am know enough to act as a physiologist if needed. In my humble opinion, I believe that I am fairly knowledgeable.
    xxxxxI grew up on a large property in the countryside of France. I have always been a very curious Babusagi, even as a youngster! I was always reading. I remember falling asleep in the library very often, which my nursemaid always scolded me for-
    xxxxxIt's rude to interup- oh, why did I have a nursemaid? I was just about to get up to that, patience, please.
    xxxxxYou see, my parents were never gave me very much attention. As a child I could understand the concept of physics, but couldn't understand that my parent's lavish lifestyle didn't always leave very much time for me. I was always trying to better myself, thinking that there was something wrong with me that was causing this inattention. I studied day and night. I published numerous articles on many studies I designed myself I practiced the piano, violin, and harp to the point of mastery- and wrote many of my own compositions. I drew, painted, and sculpted until over half of the pieces throughout the manor were mine. Alas, none of my attempts were successful- or so I thought.
    xxxxxShush now. I'm getting up to the best part.
    xxxxxI was suddenly called to my father's office one spring day. Nothing I have ever done has beaten the overwhelming excitement I felt that moment. Upon entering the musty room I bowed a greeting to my parents and the elderly stranger next to them. I had to do a double take. The headmaster of one of the most prestigious schools in the world was sitting in my father's office! I had just ignored his high status- a severe disrespect! I started to apologize when he cut me off, turning to my parents and saying, ‘You were right, he will be a fantastic addition to my school.’
    xxxxxI must've looked like an idiot with how far my jaw dropped. For once, my immense vocabulary couldn't give me the words to react to this news. Not only were my parents recognizing my hard work, but they also took the time to invite the headmaster of a reputable school to see me! With no doubt, that was my best memory. As a result of that meeting I was awarded a scholarship to the school I now teach at and consider my second home."
; AA AAA AAAA
𝚗𝚞𝚋𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚝 (𝚊𝚍𝚓.)
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬
-5 cs × ♊︎ × any pronouns × lgbt
esfp × chaotic-good × gryffindor
musician × artist × fr × ask
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬
𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜;
𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚛

; a "handful" of hamsters
aaAAA

My pets