Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #0049

Postby Neah » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:53 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

Username: Placebo
    Cat Name: Daystar
    Clan: FloodClan

Description: A long-furred cinnamon-gold tabby with white paws and face and green eyes.

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Sire: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Neah on Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0048

Postby PeanutButterRum » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:06 am

Username: PBR (Peanutbutterrum)
Cat's Name: Foxfeather
Clan Thread: WIP

Ceremony?: Appointed deputy xxx, wip
Last edited by PeanutButterRum on Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawky<3 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:09 am

marking to watch, what a gorgeous design neah!!

hi! call me hawk or hawky :)
they/she
i draw and rp sometimes
pm me, i love to chat!

cleudsxxmy TH
art shop
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniic! » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:19 am

cute ='w'=
Maniic!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 am

Username: Dinolil1
Cat's Name: Rowanstripe
Clan Thread: X

Ceremony?: He was breathless, staring nervously at the expanse of falling dusk; the greys mingling with the periwinkle hues. For much of his apprenticeship, Rowan had been given mentor after mentor, with most of them falling prey to the clan's harsh ways. Rogues, enemies, poison, sickness, dogs, hawks and galore, you name it, it'd taken one of Rowan's mentors. Squeezing his eyes shut, Rowan sniffled and ducked his head sheepishly, ignoring Duck's fierce glare.

The one he missed most was a shy but friendly tom by the name of Owl. Despite his wise namesake, he was far from intelligent and that pleased Rowan, who wasn't particularly smart either. The pair enjoyed exploring the city and hunting the pigeons together, and neither had enjoyed Owl's gory demise; crushed under the black paws of a roaring monster with a belly full of smoke and oil.

Despite this, Rowan was grateful to have become warrior.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tryout || Dayrunner

Postby Placebo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:21 am

Username: Placebo
Cat's Name: Dayrunner, previously Damien (Daystar if I win)
Clan Thread: Floodclan (will link if I win, I'm trying out for this kid as a founder)

The sharp tang of ozone in the air promised new beginnings.

Ceremony wrote:“Hold still, boy.”

The peat soil under Damien’s paws crumbled as he dug his claws into the ground. He hissed through his teeth as Moon tugged on a particularly nasty burr wedged in his pelt. The older female, though usually exceedingly gentle with Damien, was unsympathetic as she worked along his matted coat. “You brought this on yourself chasing that squirrel through briars, of all things,” She said as she pulled out another burr, and with it a mouthful of his dirty fur. Damien bit back a yelp as he flinched away.  

“But it was so big, Nana,” He mewed, and though he tried to hide it, a whine crept into his voice. Moon answered with another tug to his pelt, and she laid a heavy paw on Damien’s flank when he tried to squirm away.

At Damien’s side, Silk resumed his long, soothing strokes against Damien’s cheek once the cinnamon tom stilled. Silk’s gentle grooming was a welcome counterpoint to Moon’s roughness. The pale tom snorted at Damien’s complaints, and mewed, “You know she’s right, kitten.”

Damien huffed as he laid his head on his paws and pretended to accept the grooming session with an air of exasperation. Though he couldn’t deny that he was secretly relieved at the way the two elders fussed over him like they did when he was a kit. Usually he’d wheedle his way out of their overly-doting paws, since he wasn’t a kit, thank you, but… considering how this year’s dry season and subsequent drought put him through a ringer, he reveled in their protectiveness of him. It reaffirmed their bond, assured him that he was still loved and cherished despite how he became a liability after coming down with Blackfever. His mother definitely wouldn’t do this for such a lacking tom like him.

But, Damien pushed those thoughts away. No use focusing on it now, but speaking of whom… “Has my mom gotten back from hunting yet? When I got back to camp she wasn’t here,” Damien mewed to Moon, who had started to work on simply grooming him since most of the thorns were taken care of.

She paused and looked up at Damien. Silk’s tongue strayed close enough to Damien’s eye where he got distracted scrunching up his face, so he didn’t see the larger white female avert her gaze when she mewed, “Ah, well, she—”

“She’s not here, and she probably won’t be back until tomorrow.” A new voice mewed, and after it came the thin form of Stone. The old cat walked stiffly up to the trio, but his tired, narrow eyes were bright. Damien perked up when he saw the slate gray tom, but Moon’s paw on his back stopped him from jumping up to greet the fatherly tom. But, when Stone’s words registered, Damien’s ears drooped. He tried to ignore the disappointment that shot through his veins. Figures, really. He couldn’t even get a simple squirrel to bring back to everyone, but Damien still thought…

“Day.” Stone’s nickname for Damien snapped him out of his thoughts. Damien bowed his head slightly in deference while still looking up at the thin tom. When Stone saw that Damien was alert, he turned his attention to Silk and Moon. “You have him ready?”

Damien looked at Moon and Silk curiously as they nodded to Stone, but Stone merely huffed in approval before tottering away towards his den. He flicked his tail for them to follow. Bemused, Damien followed Moon and Silk’s lead as they led him into Stone’s dwellings. Odd— he usually never lets anyone in there.

When Damien pushed his way through the overhanging branches of the den, Stone was already curled up in his nest, shadowed by the coverings, and Moon and Silk’s pale visages sat at his flanks. Outside, the sky rumbled ominously in the dry air.

Damien sat back on his paws and tilted his head curiously. “Hah, is... this some sort of intervention?” Damien laughed awkwardly, but clammed up when Stone’s expression remained deadpan. Damien held back a wince. Seriously, Stone never seemed to have a sense of humor…

“No. I wanted you presentable when I told you this, Day. Come closer, kitten.” Damien twitched in surprise, but knew better than to question the near-ancient tom. Damien got close enough to feel Moon’s outstretched tail brush his flank, and laid down to mirror Stone’s position. Inside the shelter, the elder looked even more tired, and Damien felt a pang of sympathy at the sight.

“Boy… you remember my stories of Heatherclan, correct? And my run-ins with them?” Stone mewed. Frowning, Damien nodded gently before Stone continued. “I… admit to omitting the truth from you, child. Heatherclan wasn’t just a group I came across in my travels. It was once my home as well.”

Damien blinked in surprise at the admission, but remained silent as Stone continued. “Before becoming Stone, I was once Stonerunner of Heatherclan. We were a conceited group, and our pride and rigid rules isolated us before the open plains that sustained us led to our destruction. Despite it all, we were as close as we could be, and a family though only a few blood ties connected us.

“To this day, I regret never going back to search for my clanmates after that horrid fire and drought. The destruction seemed to have left no one alive, and to this day, I curse my speed while I just ran— “ Stone abruptly cut off in a choke. Damien’s ears were flat against his head as he watched Stone shudder intermittently and bury his muzzle in his paws. Silk touched his muzzle against the grizzled tom’s head, and Stone seemed to calm. But, when Stone lifted his head, his eyes were bright with the depth of his grief. Yet, his eyes remained dry.

“I wished I could have done this when you were older, but this past dry season has… shaken me, child. You have so much of your life ahead of you, and I’m not sure what I’d do if Starclan stole you from me before I joined them myself. Your willingness to fight for your life demonstrated your bravery, your strength, your resolve. I know that you’ll do great things in this world, Day. Never doubt my love, or Moon’s love, or Silk’s love for you. No matter who you may encounter in life, who you fight against, or who you fight for, we will stand by your side long after we need to leave you.”

Stone’s words shocked the small cinnamon tom into stillness. As Stone talked, he pushed himself up to sit on his hindlegs and brought Damien’s smaller form closer with one gray paw. Damien held back tears, but to no avail as he buried his muzzle into Stone’s short fur. The elder rested his chin against Damien briefly before pulling away to look into Damien’s deep green eyes. A rare smile, though wry, graced Stone’s face. “Now, Day, this old tom has one thing to request of you. I know that all three of us won’t be around to guide you forever, but as a way to claim you as my, our, own, I would like to give you a warrior name to show your transition into adulthood.

“Heatherclan may be no more, but I wish for you to live your life with Starclan’s blessing and protection. You are more than ready.” As Stone mewed, Silk and Moon stood up to stand in front of Damien, and their eyes glimmered with affection. Damien looked up at them as he curled under Stone, and though Damien tried to speak to say thank you, thank you, his words never made it past the pressure in his throat. The sky’s rumbles increased outside, and Stone continued once they were situated. “Now, I don’t ask that you must take on this name as your primary one, but I hope that you remember it as a symbol of our love, Day.

“Ever since you came into our lives, you brightened our waking hours with your inquisitive nature and quick tongue. From henceforth, your warrior name will be Dayrunner, my child. May your hunts be fruitful and your successes plenty in your coming seasons, so long as you travel under Starclan’s vast skies.”

When Stone touched his nose to Dayrunner’s forehead, Dayrunner felt the light wonder in his chest release the pressure residing in its depths. Moon and Silk crowded around the young tom, and their rumbling purrs resonated deep in Dayrunner’s body. Dayrunner knew that he’d still use Damien for some time to come, but in his soul Dayrunner knew that something huge shifted.

At the same time, the tang of ozone finally broke as Dayrunner heard the first droplets of rain hit the barren ground. The drought was over.
Last edited by Placebo on Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:48 am

ahhhhh mark! Yes yes yes! A long furred golden tabby!! I still have to confirm my level up but I am SO excited!

EDIT: I am confirmed level 1!

Username: BlueEyedkite

Cat's Name: Hawkstrike

Clan Thread: Meadowclan (Note: he becomes a Warrior in another clan and I have another story of how he meets Lynxstar of Meadowclan)

Ceremony?:

Goldenpaw instinctively took a sharp inhale as he stepped towards his clan leader, Sleekstar.

Everything had led up to this moment. Meticulously practicing his stalking before sunup. Forcing his muscles to carry him up the elm tree again and again only so he could leap down on his practice target. The sum of Goldenpaw had been given in the task of bringing down the hawk that had taken his sister.

Cloverkit.

Goldenpaw could feel his throat tighten like if he had eaten a meal in a hurry and it stuck on the way down. The sadness still gripped him when he thought of his lost sibling.

Goldenpaw, I can tell you’re not here with us.

Sleekstar’s gravelly voice was comforting to Goldenpaw and certainly drew his emerald green eyes up to the salt and pepper tom.

With the lump still in his throat all Goldenpaw could do was nod.

I, Sleekstar, leader of LaurelClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.

Goldenpaw tried his best to be present. He tried to ignore the nervous hammering of his heart as it fluttered in his chest. He tried to ignore the anxious open and close of his claws over the soft soil. Since he was a fluffy kit laying on his back on a bed of moss, he had imagined how he would feel during his warrior ceremony. He thought he would feel overwhelmingly excited. And true, he could feel the adrenaline coursing through him--even making his very whiskers tingle.

But he never expected the sadness that wrapped him up like a blanket. He wished more than anything that his sister could be with him. He took down that vile hawk, but he could never take back his sister.

This is your moment, Goldy.

The Medicinecat, Ashpelt, whispering in his ear startled him. Even more shocking was the use of the affectionate nickname Cloverkit called him in their kithood.

That's when he felt it. A warmth of energy that went from the top of his skull down to the tip of his tail. It set his fur on end. Looking around at Laurelclan gathered around he didn't see Cloverkit, but she was here. And she was proud.

Goldenpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

The heavy sadness lifted off him and was replaced with a weightless joy.

I do.

The smile he wore was the purest show of happiness he had expressed in moons. Looking back, this would be the turning point in his life for better days.

Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Goldenpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Hawkstrike. StarClan honors your courage and determination, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Laurelclan.

Hawkstrike was in a daze. He didn't register the rest of Sleekstar's chin upon the top of his head. Nor when he customarily licked the leader's shoulder. The whole of Laurelclan came forward in a rush to congratulate him for all his hard work. In the middle of it all Hawkstrike was aware of the happy energy of his sister.

He would never forget the feeling of her for as long as his days.
Last edited by BlueEyedKite on Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0049

Postby kiffell » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:15 pm

Username: kiffell
Cat's Name: Kestrelwing
Clan Thread: xxx

Ceremony?:

res
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:29 pm

This may be a dumb question ^^; but is prettying up of the form allowed?
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prrsnickety » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:16 pm

Username: TheDerpySquidHat
Cat's Name: Hershey / Hawkfur
Clan Thread: Fernclan

Ceremony?: Hershey paced in a circle, breathless, waiting for Duskstar to make the announcement.
"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the river-rock!" Her voice rang out clear and true through the clearing, and despite the only ears to prick up being hers, Hershey's and a fox's she remained proper, wanting Hershey to be a warrior,
and not a token, unacceptable in Starclan's eyes. Hershey presumed it would simply be him and Duskstar, but as soon as he set foot onto the river-rock a host of flickering blueish cats came into his view, smiling warmly.
"Who are these cats, Duskstar?" He flicked his ears to the side in confusion, and Duskstar just smiled.
"Hershey," she began, "Fernclan is as old as the forest itself, but we haven't always been in this camp. The forest was burned down when some reckless twolegs visited, and the whole clan went with it. Only one family escaped, and from then on, the clan slowly grew with the forest. My brothers and sisters all left to start other clans, but I remained, wishing to revive Fernclan. These cats you see are my ancestors, and they're just as happy to see a new recruit as I am." She finished off her sentence and took a deep breath, looking over at her ancestors, who gave her a nod of approval. "Now, let us begin."

"Hershey, do you agree to follow the warrior code and protect your clan, even at the cost of your life?" Duskstar's eyes looked kind, and Hershey wasn't at all worried.
"I do." He stated, confidently, to a cheer of approval from a small group of kits in the audience, one with a scorch mark on its cheek. He smiled, realizing this was his family now, and he finally felt at home.
"Then I, Duskstar, hereby name you, Hershey as Hawkfur, warrior of Fernclan. Starclan honours your bravery, your will to follow your dreams and your hunting abilities, despite minimal training." She looked over calmly at the eldest member of the gone-but-not-forgotten crowd to a smile and a nod. He walked onto the river-rock, and looked at Hawkfur.
"Hawkfur, I am Creekwhisper, member of the first generation of Fernclan. In this clan, we will provide you with a companion. This cat will be an ancestor of Duskstar," he gestured toward the small cat on river-rock, and quickly flipped his attention back to Hawkfur. "You are a member of our family now, and so it will be your ancestor too. This cat will appear in your dreams, and be a friend, even in death. You have until the sun sets to select an ancestral companion, and then you must finish your warrior ceremony by performing your silent vigil, by the side of your companion." He turned back to the audience. "Hawkfur of Fernclan!" he called out, to a roar of:
"Hawkfur!
Hawkfur!
Hawkfur!"
And loud cheering from the kits. He couldn't help but smile broadly, the sides of his face stinging from the sheer effort of smiling so widely. As soon as he walked into the crowd, the cats were practically tripping over themselves to become his companion, due to the lack of new cats joining the clan, this was the first in many moons, and so was very exciting. He looked around, seeing many cats that looked the same, adapted to camouflage, but his eyes caught with a blue-grey male with yellow eyes, and green detailing around the pupils. He smiled, gently.
"I am Thistleclaw, nice to meet you, Hawkfur." his eyes looked trusting, and he immediately knew who his companion was to be.
"I've chosen, Creekwhisper."
His eyes looked gentle as he spoke, "Who is it, young one?"
"Thistleclaw, Creekwhiper." Every cat melted away, but Creekwhisper and Thistleclaw.
"Good choice, young one." Creekwhisper's ears pricked up and he smiled, as he too melted away into the darkness, just as the sun began to set. Duskstar began to speak:
"Thistleclaw, you have been selected. Let the night of silence begin."

Thistleclaw and Hawfur sat shivering at the edge of camp, curled up in moss beds, but the whole time Hawkfur was grinning ear to ear, and just thinking;

"I've done it. I'm a warrior now, I've really done it."
Last edited by prrsnickety on Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
prrsnickety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me