Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

||Tanaí cú Adopts|| #5 - ADOPT

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:11 pm

Tanaí cú, what are they? Well, they are a breed of dog bred and developed primarily by Elven people, so as they
have a long lasting companion similar to those of dogs developed by humans. Elves were somehow able to lengthen
the Tanaí cú's lifespan to almost match half of an Elf's, making them practically a lifetime friend for those that live
less than Elves. They're incredibly elegant and are still used in Elven culture, today! To adopt one, visit the main page~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slots
|Free|
1)- OPEN
--offspring
2)- OPEN
--offspring
3)- OPEN
--offspring
|Fee'd|
4+)- OPEN
--offspring
Owner: SergiantWinter
Name: Antonio
Sex: Male
Job: Herbalist Companion
Height: 31 inches
Weight: 66 pounds
Dam: N/A
Sire: N/A
    Eye Color: Brown
    Skin Color: Black
    Mutation: Snowflake (Uncommon)
    Disabilities: Blind
    Fur Length: Short
    Phenotype: Black w/ Irish (Snowflake Mutation)
    Genotype: wip
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||Tanaí cú Adopts|| #5 - ADOPT

Postby ~Levi~ » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:14 pm

Username: ~Levi~
Name: Roma
Sex: female
Job: Hunting Companion
Favourite Smell: honeysuckle flowers at dusk
Last edited by ~Levi~ on Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” ― Charles Darwin
“Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” ― Ayn Rand
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -
And sore must be the storm -
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land -
And on the strangest Sea -
Yet - never - in Extremity,
It asked a crumb - of me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Name: Poppy or Fenrir
Likes: Crappy fantasy books, anime, drawing, animals, Marvel and Dc lol, most music, random K-pop songs, running, talking to people (pm me if you want), sleeping and martial arts.
Note: Please be polite and respectful ^-^
~Levi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:15 pm

~Levi~ wrote:Username: ~Levi~
Name: Arwen
Sex: female
Job: explorer
Favourite Smell: honeysuckle flowers at dusk

please check the information page on the main page for the specific jobs available~

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:30 am

Username: Seelie
Name: Holan
Job: Normal companion
Favorite Smell & Why: res w the smell of rain
nothing 2 see here! finally back after a long long while.

struggling college art student. he/him.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ages like fine wine

Postby conversett » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:34 am

Username: SergeantWinter
    Favorite Smell & Why: With Antonio's loss of sight, and his job working with herbs, he relies heavily on his sense of smell. It's how he distinguishes the differences between herbs, and over all, something he likes to do. Everything has a unique smell to it, somethings smell excellent while others not so much. Either way, it truly fascinates Antonio. For him, it would be the equivalent of someone with their eyesight, seeing a breathtaking view. Something like the northern lights; an experience that Antonio could never have. Though this no longer bothers as much as it has before, because with his loss he has come to acknowledge his other senses. He has more of an appreciation for them and awareness. With this new appreciation, Antonio found a new love for scents. He takes the time to smell various things and record it to memory. Many of those things had pleasing smells, but nothing had taken to him more than the scent of wisteria. The flower is like a root for Antonio. It is the reason he is a good herbalist companion, as he became interested in plants and other flowers after finding the wisteria scent. It is also the cause of his favourite colour being purple. The scent itself makes him melt and feel gooey on the outside, and at the same time all his worries lift from his shoulders. There's so stress, or anything holding him down. He could float away in the breeze just like a leaf. Nothing but feel good vibes flow through him. Once the scent leaves him, he always feels more at peace and calmer than before. After falling in love with the scent, Anotion couldn't help but do some digging on the flower. He'd end up finding the many different symbols of which wisteria can mean. All of which something that Antonio strives to be, not just because of the flower, but they are good traits to have. Patience. Longevity or endurance. To be graceful and full of bliss. Memory and honour. Beauty. After all he has heard many people say it is better to live life being happy than being angry and upset.
Last edited by conversett on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:29 am

-This comp will close today! Please get everything in order before 7 o clock pst!-

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WINNER

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:08 pm

SergeantWinter wrote:
    Username: SergeantWinter
    Favorite Smell & Why: With Antonio's loss of sight, and his job working with herbs, he relies heavily on his sense of smell. It's how he distinguishes the differences between herbs, and over all, something he likes to do. Everything has a unique smell to it, somethings smell excellent while others not so much. Either way, it truly fascinates Antonio. For him, it would be the equivalent of someone with their eyesight, seeing a breathtaking view. Something like the northern lights; an experience that Antonio could never have. Though this no longer bothers as much as it has before, because with his loss he has come to acknowledge his other senses. He has more of an appreciation for them and awareness. With this new appreciation, Antonio found a new love for scents. He takes the time to smell various things and record it to memory. Many of those things had pleasing smells, but nothing had taken to him more than the scent of wisteria. The flower is like a root for Antonio. It is the reason he is a good herbalist companion, as he became interested in plants and other flowers after finding the wisteria scent. It is also the cause of his favourite colour being purple. The scent itself makes him melt and feel gooey on the outside, and at the same time all his worries lift from his shoulders. There's so stress, or anything holding him down. He could float away in the breeze just like a leaf. Nothing but feel good vibes flow through him. Once the scent leaves him, he always feels more at peace and calmer than before. After falling in love with the scent, Anotion couldn't help but do some digging on the flower. He'd end up finding the many different symbols of which wisteria can mean. All of which something that Antonio strives to be, not just because of the flower, but they are good traits to have. Patience. Longevity or endurance. To be graceful and full of bliss. Memory and honour. Beauty. After all he has heard many people say it is better to live life being happy than being angry and upset.

As your form was the only one properly completed, the kiddo is yours~ Congrats!
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:47 am

Thanks rei, I really love him <3 my first tanaí
conversett