Based on Click to view
Artist starry--knight [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LOC Adopt No. 132 - Closed

Postby starry--knight » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:49 am

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Main Adopts | Species Info | Archives | Archive Update Forms | Nursery | Fan Club | Customs | ReVamps

DA Group | Re-Colors | Website | Gift Lines | LoC Item Redemption Thread | Bank | Contest Thread

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
This is adopt No. 132 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! You must fill out a form for this LoC. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c

This will be a simpler contest, no extras allowed!

Code: Select all
      Username:
      Name:
      Element: Ice
      Personality:
      History:

End Date is: Feb 5th!
Last edited by starry--knight on Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC Adopt No. 132 - OPEN

Postby rainboxys » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:56 am

droppin out!
Last edited by rainboxys on Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rainboxys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eira

Postby Fire At Heart » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:27 pm

Username: Fire at Heart
Name: Eira
Personality:

Docile||Sweet||Placid||Quiet||Shy

Eira is a very quiet individual. Rarely will she ever speak out when in a large group and she never speaks to strangers. When she does talk, it is always very calm and well thought out. Her composed nature makes her seem more mature than she is and many of her friends often come to her for advise. Though she is quiet she does her best to guide her friends in the direction she thinks is best for them. On the other hand, no one has actually ever seen her frazzled and sometimes it is a little unsettling about how unflappable she is. Because of this, she can come across as uncaring when in reality she tries to help everyone she can. She often goes out of her way to make those she cares about more comfortable.

History:

She grew up in the pride. Many of the adults when she grew up did not know how to feel about a cub that was so calm. Instead of playing, she often sat out and watched the other cubs. When it came time for her to train she took all her classes seriously and listened to the instructors with intent. She had expected to become a warrior and was incredibly upset when she was deemed unfit to do so. Her docile nature had made her unable to truly harm an opponent. The pride had deemed her a pride lioness who would best fit in with the patrols. Eira was distraught wanting to be more useful and ended up leaving the pride for a while. She explored the planet for a few years before she stumbled upon a nomadic family who took her in. They taught her how to hunt and she found out she was well made for it, able to keep an clear head in the middle of the hunt. She stayed with them for about 100 years and continued to learn more about how to hunt and just nomadic life. When the nomadic family decided to join the pride against the rebels, Eira rejoined with them. This time the pride welcomed her back and she willingly took a position as a hunter. She is now readjusting to pride life and learning that everyone plays an important part in pride life, unlike how she thought when she was younger.
Last edited by Fire At Heart on Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:02 am, edited 6 times in total.
Fire At Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:04 pm

-i must withdraw :c My personal life has become really hectic-
Last edited by certified on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepish » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:07 pm

Marking!
♚ — ♔ SZs ♔ — ♛
sheepish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stonefly » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:01 am

Username: Triggered Canadian
Name: Allonia - Hebrew in origins
Personality:
History:
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pengu. » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:29 am

super like this lady *two thumbs up*
but don't have the time to go for her
so if anyone needs some relations, lemme know and I will see if I can help you out
<3

Limited activity due to working full-time.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact me on dA, TH, or discord if need be.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:37 am

Username: It's Tuesday Again.
Name: Ydra (ee-druh)
Personality: WIP
History: She had always wanted to be a hunter as a young cub, but a childhood accident kept her from that line of work both physically and emotionally. One day when her and some cubhood friends were out where they shouldn't have been, they spotted some larger herd animals and decided to try and hunt them themselves. Obviously, they were too small to take any of them down even with their combined efforts. Her friends tucked tail and rain the opposite direction once they realized this and the animals became spooked by her friends' speading off. However, Ydra was not intimidated and, foolishly, she tried to chase after and bite at the heels of the animals despite now being on her own. At one point, Ydra became stuck in the middle of a stampede after the herd became spooked and they trampled over her. Through some sort of miracle, only one of her back legs was severely injured, though she now walks with a severe limp due to the injury. This keeps her from being a hunter physically. However, the emotional barrier between her and being a hunter stems from the physical trauma she endured. Now whenever she sees large prey animals, she becomes immediately frightened. Her fear of larger animals keeps her stuck at home, and she hardly ever wanders far from the camp due to both this and her leg not being fit for travelling far distances. Though it was not her first choice, she is extremely passionate about teaching and training the young cubs within the pride. She takes her job very seriously as she is molding the next generation of lions for her pride. The cubs are very dear to her, as well as her to them. She even cherishes the more stubborn ones and would give her life for theirs.
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:47 pm

A friendly reminder that this competition closes tomorrow, Feb 5th!
Be sure to complete your forms before 5pm MST!

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Eira

Postby starry--knight » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:00 pm

Congrats! You have won this loc! Be sure to post her info to the archive update thread for her to be added!

Fire At Heart wrote:Username: Fire at Heart
Name: Eira
Personality:

Docile||Sweet||Placid||Quiet||Shy

Eira is a very quiet individual. Rarely will she ever speak out when in a large group and she never speaks to strangers. When she does talk, it is always very calm and well thought out. Her composed nature makes her seem more mature than she is and many of her friends often come to her for advise. Though she is quiet she does her best to guide her friends in the direction she thinks is best for them. On the other hand, no one has actually ever seen her frazzled and sometimes it is a little unsettling about how unflappable she is. Because of this, she can come across as uncaring when in reality she tries to help everyone she can. She often goes out of her way to make those she cares about more comfortable.

History:

She grew up in the pride. Many of the adults when she grew up did not know how to feel about a cub that was so calm. Instead of playing, she often sat out and watched the other cubs. When it came time for her to train she took all her classes seriously and listened to the instructors with intent. She had expected to become a warrior and was incredibly upset when she was deemed unfit to do so. Her docile nature had made her unable to truly harm an opponent. The pride had deemed her a pride lioness who would best fit in with the patrols. Eira was distraught wanting to be more useful and ended up leaving the pride for a while. She explored the planet for a few years before she stumbled upon a nomadic family who took her in. They taught her how to hunt and she found out she was well made for it, able to keep an clear head in the middle of the hunt. She stayed with them for about 100 years and continued to learn more about how to hunt and just nomadic life. When the nomadic family decided to join the pride against the rebels, Eira rejoined with them. This time the pride welcomed her back and she willingly took a position as a hunter. She is now readjusting to pride life and learning that everyone plays an important part in pride life, unlike how she thought when she was younger.

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery