name; Shenandoah
gender; male
(post)
owned as of; 02.01.18

honorable mention
user; memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=768856
x2 stubs
(post)

I don't really know what inspired this aside from rock/marble/mountain and moss. So this is a viscet for the Nature theme, I really like how this turned out overall. I thought about adding items but couldn't think of what items to add. So I think for this one, it's going to be a design items competition!

[Form]
Code: Select all
user;
name;
gender;
design items; (at least 1 item minimum, but up to 5 max)
how or where did they get the item(s)? (min 100 words, max 250 words per each)
extras; (optional)

• must design at least one item, but allowed up to five.
  • explanation on how or where they got the item is required, at least a minimum of 100 words
  • extras are optional. 3 extras. each extra is worth 300 words or 1 piece of art. combinable.
  • also;; items can be drawn to on the viscet to display without being considered an extra
  • and I'm giving a max of 50 words leeway on the entire form. so if a section or the form as a whole goes over by 50 words or less then it won't be disqualified.
  • prettying up is allowed
End date: January 25th, 2018 @ 5pm CST

mutations
none

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3707949][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=3052413&size=large&format=png&rev=1517530725[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Viscet #2248

Postby VAALRAVN » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:37 am

user; vesinir

name; nephelê rithika | cloud stream

gender; female

design items; eyes and tail wraps, item/pouch
    belt, body coverings

how or where did they get the items?

• eye wraps

a use for covering. her eyes are ridden with plague, it was
        the cause of the sickly red colour. her sight is worse for
        wear so she wears the wraps, stopping the needless eye
        strain looking at things causes her. she also seems to cry
        a lot due to this, and it stops others from seeing that.
        she revived them from an old medic, she can remember
        his name being kai, and he had disappeared not long
        after he met her. she can't remember much else about him
        but she seems to be the only one to remember him at all.

it had been a dark rainy day when kai and nephelê had actually
          met. while at first she was scared, his calm and caring aura led
          her to let him closer. this was around a month after both her
          parents had passed, so she was still mourning. her eyesight at
          the time had gotten worse and the strain had begun causing
          migraines. others heard of it and when kai was passing through,
          they asked him to check on nephelê. while he couldn't heal her
          he could stop the strain. with a mild pain medicine and the
          wraps, nephelê had felt better. two days later kai disappeared.
          since then she has been doing eye tests and strengthening, but
          it doesn't seem to work as well as she would like.
    • tail bindings

her tail is kinked, meaning it bends at an unnatural angle.
        it's the only thing that managed to hold it in place without
        causing pain or loss of feeling in her tail.
        a gift from her late mother. she was often picked on due to
        her tail being bent, and so her mother got them for her.
        it doesn't hold much meaning, but nephelê likes to keep
        it on her at all times, for many reasons.

the teasing was easy for nephelê at the start, since all it had
          been was small whispers, little things from the other children.
          but from there it had grown to the others pulling or stepping
          on her tail, and then nephelê had felt it, the pain of it. she
          had gone to her mother, telling her how horribly the other kids
          had been treating her due to her oddly shaped tail. her mother
          had come up with the idea to bind it, and while it took a while,
          nephelê's tail had begun to look more straight, soon after the
          teasing stopped.
    • item|pouch belt

a helpful item. one side vials are strapped to it carefully,
        the other three pouches, holding herbs and other things
        useful in healing. nephelê may have no sight, but her smell
        is better than most peoples. she can tell what herb is which
        with a single sniff of it.
        an item from her late father whom was a herbalist. the
        belt itself was owned by him and she received it on her
        forth birthday as a present, not long before his passing.
        she takes this everywhere and rarely takes it off.

nephelê loves to watch her father work, finding the smells
          of all the herbs soothing. her favourite pastime was helping
          collect herbs. if there was ever a better daddies girl you'd
          never know it. when home nephelê rarely left his side for
          more than a few moments. she loved to learn what she
          could from him, so when she turned four he thought the best
          present he could give her was his pouch belt. she had never
          seemed happier that day and had gone out to collect her own
          herbs and such so she could start showing him what she had
          learned from him.
      nephelê could smell the rain that was approaching, her dark maroon nose twitching in worry.
      she would have to hurry if she wanted to make it before the storms start and she wasn't sure
      if should would have enough time. the pouches on her belt were heavy, the wraps on her tail
      dirty and washed. she had not stopped to wash for weeks, now. it was too important to miss
      so she didn't stop, not risking the chance of being late. but now a storm threatened to shorten
      what little time at the graves she had. with no sight she wouldn't be able to make it with her
      nose, not with the rain pelting down endlessly.

nephelê sped up, paws hitting the moist ground of the dirt path she was currently following.
      she was so close, she could smell it, the herbs and flowers. the viscet was almost crying by the
      time she stopped, sinking down onto her knees, arms in front of her. this was it. both her parents
      lay here before her, graves old and overgrown. her farthers grave had harbs growing over while
      her mother had flowers, small purple, blue and white ones.

there was a moment of nothing, where nephelê simply sat there, staring with a tired slump to
      her whole body. she wished she could see the graves, but her memory was enough. shifting, she
      reached into a pouch by her side and pulled two silver bands out. they were small and each had
      a gem implanted into it. at this point nephelê felt like she was crying. she had spent so long
      looking for them, her parents had sold them years ago, they never had much money and told
      nephelê it was fine, that they didn't need those bands just to love eachother and were happy
      without them. but nephelê knew they had missed them, often seeing her mothers fingers going over
      where it had sat.

nephelê shifted, placing them and pushing the dirt to cover them safely. this was her final farewell
      to her parents, on their wedding anniversary no less.

word counter

eye wraps: 230
    tail bindings: 178
    item belt: 196
    short story: 348

Last edited by VAALRAVN on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 10 times in total.
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2248

Postby Fiern » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:38 pm

user; Fiern
name; Paksennarion
gender; Female
design items; A piece of back armour, armour for each of her front forelegs and a bandage on her tail

how or where did they get the items?;
Paks is a soldier, and any soldier worth their salt knows that regardless of what their employer thinks, the name of the game is survival. If at the end of the day you're still alive, you've won. To this end, any armour you can afford is a good idea. Paks is not well off, so the full suits of armour are beyond her reach, but she has managed to acquire a few items to protect her back and forelimbs. The bandage she got from a medic since as of yet she cannot afford tail armour. One day! Until then, she'll just have to work on dodging more quickly.

extras;
Fiern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:03 pm

user; Gadgetrocks
name; Jade
gender; female
design items; A jade necklace and dragon tooth bracelets. How she got them: In her family it is a tradition to receive a necklace craved of what ever material there name sake is. Her family are known dragon slayers and her bracelets come from the teeth of dragon she has slain. These bracelets enhance her strength and allow her to fight fiercely. She is generally calm but in fight is as vicious as the dragons she has killed. Her hobbies are meditation and traditional ink painting in addition to dragon slaying. She loves bok choy.
extras; (optional)

Thank you!
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:56 am

ᴜɴ: ᴊᴀᴍᴇs. // ɴ: sʜᴇɴᴀɴᴅᴏᴀʜ // ɢғʙᴘ: ᴍᴀʟᴇ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ɪᴛᴇᴍs ʀᴇғ && ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴs
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

::ᴛᴡɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʀᴀɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴ::
The crown is nothing more than a self-given object. That doesn't mean the time spent to make it wasn't tedious at all. At first, the idea came to him as a jest after he was given the role of nature Guardian. There wasn't a fancy coronation or anything of the sort; instead the process was just a couple of spoken words. Such a thing didn't bother him, but he figured he deserved a little something to go along with his new role even if it was all in good fun. He underestimated the amount of time it would take for him to fashion the perfect crown. Over and over again, try after try, Shenandoah worked on collected sticks and twigs with stable paws, never once falling into frustration or upset by his constant failures. Only after he realised the reason he continued to fail was because he needed to use more of what mother nature herself offered to him, did he come out victorious. A small and insignificant victory, but still an important victory —- to him at least.

Water was the secret ingredient. Dampening the wood allowed him to mold and twist them far easier without resulting in automatic splintering and breaking. It wasn't his intention, but the inhabitants of his mountains started to recognize the crown as a symbol of his role.

::ʙʟɪɴᴅғᴏʟᴅ::
The blindfold is an object he watched fall from a traveling caravan. Once again, the origin of the item started in good fun. Mainly curiosity. He merely wanted to imagine why anyone would use such a thing unless of course they used it to aid in sleep, which he could understand. Things started to change though as he playfully walked through the small forest with the blindfold covering his eyes. He started to feel at peace; he started to feel things he'd never felt before. Somehow, he grew closer with the world around him. His senses honed the longer he wore the piece of fabric over his eyes and soon enough, it became basically an extension of his own being. It's very rare to see Shenandoah without his blindfold; he relies on his own senses and understanding of both the world around him and his role to lead him in the right direction.

Embracing the gift he stumbled on —- it's made him stronger in both spirit and mind. Matured him and molded him more to fit into the role he once confronted with a juvenile silliness.

::ᴘᴇɴᴅᴀɴᴛ (( ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ Uɢɪɴ ))::
Shenandoah wears a very important pendant around his neck. He sleeps with it clasped tightly between protective paws, constantly checks to make sure it's still around his neck. The fact that the object is an item blessed and created by the World Guardian herself is only a portion of the reason why it's so very important to him. If there's a viscet just as important as Ugin, at least in his eyes, it's The Narrator. The One who hears the World Guardian within his own mind and scrawls down nearly every single thing she has to say. The Narrator gifted Shenandoah with the pendant —- the Eye of Ugin -— and it took every bit of self control inside of him not to break down in tears right in front of him. The two have become very close since he was gifted the pendant although Shenandoah feels unworthy of the relationship every single time he's reminded of their friendship.

::ᴠɪɴᴇ ᴡʀᴀᴘᴘɪɴɢs::
The vines around his wrist are actually living and, for lack of a better term, chose Shenandoah of their own accord. It was one of his proudest moments, although he celebrated the strange victory quietly, staying humble even though his pride. The forest literally choosing those worthy had been talked and written about for decades, though it was something he never truly believed. He wanted to believe it, as the idea seemed like something straight out of a fairy tail. So, of course the moment he felt the vines creeping around his wrists like a pair of nature-esque gauntlets, he was beyond thrilled. A bit startled at first; he had heard stories of the forest choosing some as a sacrifice of sorts instead, but he chalked that all up to a scary stories parents would tell their children to keep them in line.

Oh, how wrong he was.

But, of course, he didn't need to know that. All he cared about was that the forest chose him to be its guardian. The land accepted him and his role, and he had the living vines to prove such a feat.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Never, in my centuries upon centuries of life, have I witnessed such consideration of the world in another viscet." The voice was powerful, but not booming. Gentle, with an outline of authority. Admittedly, it startled Shenandoah off of his own two paws. He wasn't expecting a visitor, especially not The Guardian herself. The startled viscet clamored back to his hind paws and stared at her with wide eyes. A curse under his breath rolled out between his lips at his lack of manners, and with as much grace as he could muster, bowed forward. The Guardian only chuckled, stepping toward him in order to touch his head, signifying that he didn't need to go to such great lengths.

"Don't treat me any different than your average friend, Shenandoah." A voice much like a soft breeze and a simple melody. Perhaps if she wasn't the Guardian of Auwei, he would have fallen in love right then and there. A hint of pink reached his cheeks at the thought.

Tired eyes met maroon and she smiled the most genuine smile he had never seen in his life.

"You respect all living things the same, as one should. Insect to bird. Mammal to sea creature. There is no one else worthy of the role I am giving to you." She took one step back in order to hold her paws together, eyes closing as she did so.

"Shenandoah, you are the Guardian of Nature itself. I place this task upon you with complete confidence."

Though the words weren't much and there wasn't a big celebration, Shenandoah could feel a newfound energy coursing through his entire being. He felt stronger in a sense, and although he didn't agree to this role beforehand, he assumed that his actions spoke far louder than words ever could.

It was rare for The Narrator to find a moment of silence. Even rarer was his own silence, and whenever it happened around Shenandoah, a split second panic coursed through his body, setting every nerve on fire as he rushed to make sure his friend was okay. All of this in the calmest manner possible. He couldn't let on that he was panicking over something so silly. Unease would be the first to set in. The silence was so foreign to his ears and the look in the other male's eyes shook his core; glazed over as if in some sort of trance. A trance in all technicalities; without the Guardian's voice like a fragile whisper in his head, he was free to his own thoughts for a short period.

He didn't seem to like that.

It was during one of the times that Ugin's voice stopped playing like a gentle harp in his head that he decided to repay Shenadoah for all of the times he's helped him through such a state. No one had ever bothered to do such a thing.

"Here," The Narrator said with a shaky voice, paw outstretched and a friendly smile against his features, "If there's anyone who deserves this, it's you."

The glowing stars danced magnificently against the ornament in his paws and Shenandoah felt the hot tears prick at his eyes as he stared down at it.

"You've been nothing short of amazing. Supportive in my time of need. Above all though, your faith in The Guardian is strong. It is my sacred duty to gift such a precious item only to those most worthy," he dropped the pendant into the other's paws, "and you, my friend; you are the most worthy, of not only this gift, but my friendship as well."

CREDIT && WORD COUNT:
extras: top art by me, two stories: 300 words each.
item ref && descriptions:
item ref by me
twisted branch: 223 words
blindfold: 186 words
pendant: 157 words
vine wrappings: 189 words

Ugin belongs to me, The Narrator belongs to milo.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:42 pm

Marking to watch :3
Good luck you guys!
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:16 pm

finally had the time to judge some comps, so I wanted to get this one judged as well. c:
alrighty, so first I want to say that I had two very nice forms in this comp and a couple of smaller forms that I'd have liked to see some more effort in as well. But overall, I was pretty happy to see that this comp did get some attention, honestly I was worried it wouldn't. c:

onto the winners. I'm awarding an HM because I can't award an RU to this individual. Vesinir, I enjoyed your form. Your art is stunning, the explanation on each of the items are interesting and to the point. The extra writing was also very well done. Altogether your form was great; however, you did edit past the end date so unfortunately you don't qualify for an RU. Still I want to award you with something for all your efforts, so I'm awarding you an HM (x2 stubs) for your efforts.

and for the winner. James, I'm glad you took the time to add in just enough descriptors for the extra characters to explain their significance without taking the focus away from building Shenandoah. I feel like those small details are necessary to make the form cohesive even without context, so I really just want to commend you on that detail. I love that each of the items have such interesting significance and some of these items are very unique as well as very befitting to this specific character. I have to say my favorite is the vine wraps are probably my favorite just for the small story behind them. Love the art in your form also!

james. wrote:
ᴜɴ: ᴊᴀᴍᴇs. // ɴ: sʜᴇɴᴀɴᴅᴏᴀʜ // ɢғʙᴘ: ᴍᴀʟᴇ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ɪᴛᴇᴍs ʀᴇғ && ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴs
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

::ᴛᴡɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʀᴀɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴ::
The crown is nothing more than a self-given object. That doesn't mean the time spent to make it wasn't tedious at all. At first, the idea came to him as a jest after he was given the role of nature Guardian. There wasn't a fancy coronation or anything of the sort; instead the process was just a couple of spoken words. Such a thing didn't bother him, but he figured he deserved a little something to go along with his new role even if it was all in good fun. He underestimated the amount of time it would take for him to fashion the perfect crown. Over and over again, try after try, Shenandoah worked on collected sticks and twigs with stable paws, never once falling into frustration or upset by his constant failures. Only after he realised the reason he continued to fail was because he needed to use more of what mother nature herself offered to him, did he come out victorious. A small and insignificant victory, but still an important victory —- to him at least.

Water was the secret ingredient. Dampening the wood allowed him to mold and twist them far easier without resulting in automatic splintering and breaking. It wasn't his intention, but the inhabitants of his mountains started to recognize the crown as a symbol of his role.

::ʙʟɪɴᴅғᴏʟᴅ::
The blindfold is an object he watched fall from a traveling caravan. Once again, the origin of the item started in good fun. Mainly curiosity. He merely wanted to imagine why anyone would use such a thing unless of course they used it to aid in sleep, which he could understand. Things started to change though as he playfully walked through the small forest with the blindfold covering his eyes. He started to feel at peace; he started to feel things he'd never felt before. Somehow, he grew closer with the world around him. His senses honed the longer he wore the piece of fabric over his eyes and soon enough, it became basically an extension of his own being. It's very rare to see Shenandoah without his blindfold; he relies on his own senses and understanding of both the world around him and his role to lead him in the right direction.

Embracing the gift he stumbled on —- it's made him stronger in both spirit and mind. Matured him and molded him more to fit into the role he once confronted with a juvenile silliness.

::ᴘᴇɴᴅᴀɴᴛ (( ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ Uɢɪɴ ))::
Shenandoah wears a very important pendant around his neck. He sleeps with it clasped tightly between protective paws, constantly checks to make sure it's still around his neck. The fact that the object is an item blessed and created by the World Guardian herself is only a portion of the reason why it's so very important to him. If there's a viscet just as important as Ugin, at least in his eyes, it's The Narrator. The One who hears the World Guardian within his own mind and scrawls down nearly every single thing she has to say. The Narrator gifted Shenandoah with the pendant —- the Eye of Ugin -— and it took every bit of self control inside of him not to break down in tears right in front of him. The two have become very close since he was gifted the pendant although Shenandoah feels unworthy of the relationship every single time he's reminded of their friendship.

::ᴠɪɴᴇ ᴡʀᴀᴘᴘɪɴɢs::
The vines around his wrist are actually living and, for lack of a better term, chose Shenandoah of their own accord. It was one of his proudest moments, although he celebrated the strange victory quietly, staying humble even though his pride. The forest literally choosing those worthy had been talked and written about for decades, though it was something he never truly believed. He wanted to believe it, as the idea seemed like something straight out of a fairy tail. So, of course the moment he felt the vines creeping around his wrists like a pair of nature-esque gauntlets, he was beyond thrilled. A bit startled at first; he had heard stories of the forest choosing some as a sacrifice of sorts instead, but he chalked that all up to a scary stories parents would tell their children to keep them in line.

Oh, how wrong he was.

But, of course, he didn't need to know that. All he cared about was that the forest chose him to be its guardian. The land accepted him and his role, and he had the living vines to prove such a feat.

"Never, in my centuries upon centuries of life, have I witnessed such consideration of the world in another viscet." The voice was powerful, but not booming. Gentle, with an outline of authority. Admittedly, it startled Shenandoah off of his own two paws. He wasn't expecting a visitor, especially not The Guardian herself. The startled viscet clamored back to his hind paws and stared at her with wide eyes. A curse under his breath rolled out between his lips at his lack of manners, and with as much grace as he could muster, bowed forward. The Guardian only chuckled, stepping toward him in order to touch his head, signifying that he didn't need to go to such great lengths.

"Don't treat me any different than your average friend, Shenandoah." A voice much like a soft breeze and a simple melody. Perhaps if she wasn't the Guardian of Auwei, he would have fallen in love right then and there. A hint of pink reached his cheeks at the thought.

Tired eyes met maroon and she smiled the most genuine smile he had never seen in his life.

"You respect all living things the same, as one should. Insect to bird. Mammal to sea creature. There is no one else worthy of the role I am giving to you." She took one step back in order to hold her paws together, eyes closing as she did so.

"Shenandoah, you are the Guardian of Nature itself. I place this task upon you with complete confidence."

Though the words weren't much and there wasn't a big celebration, Shenandoah could feel a newfound energy coursing through his entire being. He felt stronger in a sense, and although he didn't agree to this role beforehand, he assumed that his actions spoke far louder than words ever could.

It was rare for The Narrator to find a moment of silence. Even rarer was his own silence, and whenever it happened around Shenandoah, a split second panic coursed through his body, setting every nerve on fire as he rushed to make sure his friend was okay. All of this in the calmest manner possible. He couldn't let on that he was panicking over something so silly. Unease would be the first to set in. The silence was so foreign to his ears and the look in the other male's eyes shook his core; glazed over as if in some sort of trance. A trance in all technicalities; without the Guardian's voice like a fragile whisper in his head, he was free to his own thoughts for a short period.

He didn't seem to like that.

It was during one of the times that Ugin's voice stopped playing like a gentle harp in his head that he decided to repay Shenadoah for all of the times he's helped him through such a state. No one had ever bothered to do such a thing.

"Here," The Narrator said with a shaky voice, paw outstretched and a friendly smile against his features, "If there's anyone who deserves this, it's you."

The glowing stars danced magnificently against the ornament in his paws and Shenandoah felt the hot tears prick at his eyes as he stared down at it.

"You've been nothing short of amazing. Supportive in my time of need. Above all though, your faith in The Guardian is strong. It is my sacred duty to gift such a precious item only to those most worthy," he dropped the pendant into the other's paws, "and you, my friend; you are the most worthy, of not only this gift, but my friendship as well."

CREDIT && WORD COUNT:
extras: top art by me, two stories: 300 words each.
item ref && descriptions:
item ref by me
twisted branch: 223 words
blindfold: 186 words
pendant: 157 words
vine wrappings: 189 words

Ugin belongs to me, The Narrator belongs to milo.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:55 pm

Ahhh!! thank you so much, mint!! And also .. thank you so much for the compliments regarding my writing <33 that means s o much to me. I'm so glad you enjoyed my form!!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me