Viscet #2238 by park.

Based on Click to view
Artist park. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2238

Postby park. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:24 pm

This fella reminds me of.... well, I dunno, he reminds me of something but I just can't quite figure out. Anyways, the competition will be simple. Show me a gif of this Viscet's dream home and you have 200 to 1000 words to describe a story explaining or incorporating that dream home. Prettying up is allowed/encouraged and if you feel like it (but not necessary) you may add one art piece.

Viscet Name: Yogi
Gender for breeding purposes: Cis male
Owner: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=863407

Forum Below:

Code: Select all
[size=85][list][list]Username:
Viscet Name:
Gender for breeding purposes:
Gif:
200-1000 word limit of explanation:[/list][/list][/size]

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3706041][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=3038878&size=medium&format=png&rev=1516069612[/img][/url]

End Date:
January 19th @ 4:00 pm EST time (soon!)

Mutations:
None
Last edited by park. on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corey Taylor » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:07 am

Username: RainbowMindedWolf
Viscet Name: Corey (his last name is Taylor)
Gender for breeding purposes: Male
Gif: Image
200-1000 word limit of explanation: When he was little, he always went to this house to hang out with his friend. He always liked to look around, which led to them playing hide-and-go-seek. He wanted to be the seeker so he could explore the house, which he was happy about. Now since he was growing up, he spent less and less time there. He was of course, upset about it. Now, he's looking for houses for sale, and he sees it. The old house. He couldn't contain his excitement, so in result, he ran around his small apartment in joy. Soon, he is going to check out the house and he is in for a big surprise.
x
x

╔════════【 】════════╗
Tattered and torn
Something aches
Tattered and torn
Bad things slither
───────────

Discord: xxcorey
╚═════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxImage
x
x

╔════════【 】════════╗
Any Pronouns
Adult
Bisexual | Nonbinary
Art Shop | Toyhouse | Art Credit

───────────
sig by viiperfang
╚═════════════════════╝
Corey Taylor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2238

Postby LimeThing » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:11 am

Mark maybe ^^
█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:37 am

bump
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bequen » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:30 am

Username: Bequen
      Gender for breeding purposes: Cis male / Gay
      Gif: Above
      200-1000 word limit of explanation: Yogi wants to live his days in an old house made from a train car in the middle of the desert where he knows he'll be left in peace for he remainder of his days.
      He is obsessed with post-apocalyptic culture and spends all of his time in costume for it, this would be the best location to fit his muse and aesthetic.
      Not only that, but he loves the desert life and creatures. He doesn't own a lot, so a simple lifestyle with limited things is perfect so long as he can keep every lizard he crosses paths with.
      The only reason why he even wants to live alone is for the aesthetic, otherwise he gets really depressed and lonely. He'd prefer it if he had at least a family with him, but he doesn't let his hopes get too high up.
      He's an absolutely sweet heart and a child all the way personality wise, and he would much rather stay in character to keep himself busy and to stay away from loneliness than to go out and search for change.
      The skull and bones are just props, but the train car is 100% authentic and he's had his eye on it for a very long time. One day he'll get it, he knows it. For now he's content in his city view apartment in the slums.
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:21 am

Bequen wrote:
      Username: Bequen
      Gender for breeding purposes: Cis male / Gay
      Gif: Above
      200-1000 word limit of explanation: Yogi wants to live his days in an old house made from a train car in the middle of the desert where he knows he'll be left in peace for he remainder of his days.
      He is obsessed with post-apocalyptic culture and spends all of his time in costume for it, this would be the best location to fit his muse and aesthetic.
      Not only that, but he loves the desert life and creatures. He doesn't own a lot, so a simple lifestyle with limited things is perfect so long as he can keep every lizard he crosses paths with.
      The only reason why he even wants to live alone is for the aesthetic, otherwise he gets really depressed and lonely. He'd prefer it if he had at least a family with him, but he doesn't let his hopes get too high up.
      He's an absolutely sweet heart and a child all the way personality wise, and he would much rather stay in character to keep himself busy and to stay away from loneliness than to go out and search for change.
      The skull and bones are just props, but the train car is 100% authentic and he's had his eye on it for a very long time. One day he'll get it, he knows it. For now he's content in his city view apartment in the slums.

WINNER
I love the name Yogi and the post-apocalyptic obsession because honestly, I love that setting so much~ congrats on the win!
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bequen » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:30 pm

Ahh thank you so much!!
I'm gonna have him eventually move out into the desert in his dream home, for now he gonna stay in the city, but when he moves into the desert he's gonna bother Helena like crazy every time she passes down the road.
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me