name; Aura
gender; female
owned as of; 03.05.18
(form)

honorable mentions
(x1 stubs): /trainswreck & teddy.
(x2 stubs): skyler1515
(x3 stubs): Abraxis

So this babe was originally inspired by silver & gold but ended up more gold somehow lol. Also somewhat inspired by white poinsettias [strike]because they are beautiful. I think for this one I'd like to hear what is most precious to them.

[Form]
Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
prompt: what is most precious to them? (min 200 words ; 1000 words max)

[Rules]
  • everything in skeleton form is required
  • prompt must be a minimum of 200 words but a max of 1000 words.
  • extras are allowed - up to 4 extras. each extra is worth 500 words or 1 piece of art.
      for art - small animations (pixels or 4-6 frame animations) and small comics are allowed. every comic 4 panels count as 1 extra. (e.g.: a comic page with 8 panels equal 2 extras)
  • prettying up is allowed

End Date: Jan. 4th, 2018 @ 8pm CST
extension may be granted if requested a couple days before contest's end.
[/strike]

mutations
Fire Mane (event rare)
Feathered Paws (roaming event rare)

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3679348][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=3016456&size=large&format=png&rev=1513948148[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2160 - Silver & Gold

Postby Vixen Luo » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:44 am

potential res;
most precious to them -- perhaps they're a guardian angel and the thing most precious to them is the one they were assigned to protect from the day they were born
perhaps fern
honestly not cut out for this job because they've failed so many times to keep hidden or to protect who they were supposed to far before fern -- was actually assigned to him because the heavens already think he's a lost cause because of his curse
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:52 am

Mark
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunala. » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:12 am

username; lunala.
      name; BellaVictoria
      gender; cis female

res with their unborn son
      she passed away before she could give birth to him
      but then after her death they managed to get the egg out of her
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:14 am

mark
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:49 am

username; Caeleesi
name;
gender;

wip
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:30 am

username;
Surroundingcrystals

name;
Skye

gender;
Female

personality (1 extra);
aggressive;
Skye can get tipped off her edge pretty easily most of the time even when she doesn't mean for it to happen, because of this becomes hard to talk to and arrogant along with ignorant causing her to ignore who caused her to be upset.

giving;
Skye is very giving to others, on the outside of her den she has a garden fill of seasonal produce, meaning there would be new produce growing every time the seasons change, the market that she goes to comes around every two months, there, she sells her fresh produce, every time she does this she earns about two hundred dollars on average, using the money she buys presents for all the pack members.

caring;
She is really caring, she will always put others needs before hers no matter who they are, she is extremely kind and is always wearing a smile unless she's having a bad day, but, even then, she trys to show no unhappiness so no one worry's about her.

nurturing;
Ever since she got her daughter she cared and protected her, keeping a close eye on her, loving her with all of her heart, nurturing her to her full health when she got ingured or sick, supporting all of her life choices no matter what the may be, most of all, she was very proud of her daughter because of all she has done also yet to do.

protective;
She holds everything she loves most close to her, she doesn't ever want anyone to harm them, not as long as she breathes and is still present on earth, there is nothing she would not do to protect the pack along with every viscet in it, big or small, enemy or friend, it does not concern her, she will make sure that whatever is causing a threat to her family is dealt with in the right way making sure that they never come close no matter what.

loyal;
She stays true to her friends, family and never let's them down no matter what, she constantly supports them no matter the decisions they make even if she disagrees with their decision, she values loyalty in others, in her mind, loyalty is the most important thing you need to be in this world, because loyalty goes both ways, if you aren't loyal chances are no one is loyal to you.

intelligent;
Skye uses her brain the majority of the time, although, sometimes she doesn't use it at all or simply doesn't have enough energy to do so, she relys more on her instincts than her brain but she is smart when it comes to certain things like playing boardgames, writing along with reading, but she has only been able to read since she was eight years old since she really had no interest in it, regardless of that she is more intelligent in some ways rather than others.
(485/500)

prompt: what is most precious to them?;
"What's most precious to me you say?, well, that could be anything young one, but, since there is oone thing, I will tell you rather then show you, come close and get comfortable".

It was about fourteen years ago. Earlier that morning Drax and Clara's young son, Apothas found an abandoned egg, or so they assumed, Clara was paying really close attention to the unborn viscet, never letting it out of her sight, having a third baby seemed to be way too much responsibility for her, as it was one of her baby's was extremely weak, knocking on heavens door, the egg was kept in her den switching her attention from it to Moana, her weak child,
"Hey Clara",
Startled, Clara turned to face me,
"Hey Skye, how are you?",
"Good, I have a question for you",
"OK, go ahead",
"I just feel that you having a third child would be too much for you to handle as it would any other viscet, so, I was wondering if I could look after the egg along with raise what's inside?",
She narrows her eyes, examining me,
"I suppose, your warmth would beat some artificial light",
She carefully hands me the very unique egg, I instantly hold it close,
"It's the least I can do for you Skye, after all you can't have any offspring of your own, you poor thing",
"Well now I do, I couldn't be happier",
Clara smiled while returning her attention to Moana, I then left, heading back to my own den, I finally can be a mother like I have always wanted, although it seemed impossible. That very night while I was snuggling the egg with my flame tail it began to shake waking me, after a long time of effort from the baby it was birthed out of the egg, the little thing had a dark red color coat accompanied with adorable brown eyes, the mane was the cutest part, it was an adorable mess, I looked over the baby to find out that they were female and you can easily make her giggle, I sat beside my bed leaning my muzzle onto it, she attempted to walk toward me while falling quite a bit, but, in the end, she made it, she reached out her little paws resting them on my muzzle, her brown eyes were full of hope. Wait. That's it,
"Hope",
She yawned, I picked her up, hugging her close before getting into my original position, she dug her claws into my fluffy fur falling asleep instantly which was the cutest thing in the world.

Hope grew up to be one of the most obidient teenagers everyone had ever seen, she was a really creative plus social girl who I couldn't be prouder of, she knows that I am not her blood mother but she appreciates all that I have done for her since her real mother obviously couldn't hence why she was abandoned, she adored our big pack, every last viscet knew her well, though some viscets are jealous of her since she is so popular as well as much liked, when she grew up to an adult she met a male viscet whom she fell in love with at a young age, from that love, came a child, a child that wasn't supposed to happen, the father ran off, never to be seen again they both knew that they were too young to have a child let alone raise one, but, Hope did not want what happened to her to happen to her baby, so when the baby hatched she made it her top priority, the baby turned out to be male, he was named Taonga, meaning precious possession in Maori, my grandson and I were and still are really close, he had his mothers coat but a bit mixed with the fathers markings, his fathers mane along with a unicorn horn, he became a cultured child who adores the Maori culture to pieces.

In short the most important thing to me is my daughter along with my her son whom I love with all of my heart.
(687/1000)

her past (1 extra);
“Darkness. All I remember is a never ending darkness, the horror on my mother's face imprinted in my mind… the light was coming closer but I continued to force through… Was this it for me? Was it the end?, I remember my mother's voice “You'll be ok, you'll be ok”, the warmth of her paw placed in mine… And then it went cold...”.

Black. Nausea. Loss. The three things I felt and saw that day. Repeating over and over. I was just five when it happened. I was still breathing while unconscious, the smell of gunpowder was very distinct and vivid, I could still feel my mother's paw on mine,
“Please you have to wake up”,
Her tears landed on my under coat, I desperately wanted to comfort her, but I couldn't move and it internally made my heart throb.

Next thing I knew we were on the move,
“Cynder, we can do this”,
The stranger said out of nowhere, sounding like he was somewhat close to her, mother was in a full sprint, hugging me closer and closer to her chest, her chest fur was warm and comforting then it was cold, I couldn't feel the comforting warmth of my mother anymore, instead I felt a cold liquid that my tail was moving in,
“You'll be safe out here my daughter, I will miss you with all of my heart”.

My eyes had opened, my tail was in a strange liquid, I desperately tried to find her but with little success, all I could see was a cave, and I was in it.
“Mother, she's awake!”,
One called, sure enough around the corner came my saviour,
“Moana, Emmy, go play”,
“Ok Clara, let's go MoMo!”,
The pair ran out,
“You must have really hit your head out there young one, I'm guessing your mother abandoned you since I found you floating down the lake where we drink, unconscious”,
There was a brief silence between us,
“I-I don't remember… Ever having a mum… M-m-miss”,
She came closer to where I was placed on the bed,
“Then where did you come from?”,
“I don't know…”,
“That's so peculiar, you're lucky I found you young… uhhh, what's your name?”,
“I don't know…”,
Tears filled my eyes, she hugged me close to her chest, just like mother did,
“I'm going to call you Skye”.

art (2 extras);
-skye and hope
skye
Last edited by Thebattleangel on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:13 am

maybe res!
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:17 am

Username:
G1 Sunstreaker
Name:
Chardonnay Elliot Foxe

What is most precious to them?
[200-1000]
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:19 am

Precious is a peculiar word. It means something beloved, of value, yet someone may treat them with such disrespected. Without knowing even, they'll ruin the supposed "precious". Thoughts are corrupted too easy, motives twist and entwine like ropes. A society built from the values of precious blood. A civilization plagued with broken thoughts of how to treat all things precious.

Elaine, the single heir of Savita, remained without mate when the day came. It was a situation never to come before, a golden blood without mate and child by age 30. Panic was exploding around the golden castle like glittering wildfire. Solutions seemed bleak, would this be the end? Would the people rebel? No.

If their were no new of precious blood, they'd find one. Oriana. Taken swiftly from the shelter of homeless children, she became the child of tradition. She became the newest "precious" of the golden bloods.

She was the most precious thing to Elaine, yet Orianas heart broke every moment they were together. Motherhood is not one of the things they teach to the heirs. It's always a new experience for them, an experience that rarely leaves their test subject in good hands. Love is a concept that became twisted and entangled in lies and dreams.

It was a enticing concept, you love another more than words but leave them feeling broken and empty like yourself.
Last edited by dolly on Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me