12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #2132

Postby SilverSamurai » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:48 am

kamelgirl wrote:[list][size=95]username ;; kamelgirl
name ;; rei
gender ;; female (she/her)

1/3 of the wintery kids

to win this 'cet, show me a wintery gif and tell me about how they spend their winter!

prettying up is allowed and up to one extra (can be an art piece, a playlist of songs, exc.), this will end in a little over a week; December 20th at 5pm est! good luck and have fun!

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;; (biological required)
Gif;; (make sure the gif/link works and shows!!)
How do they spend their winter?;; (minimum of 300 words, no max.)
Extra;; (one allowed, but not required)

Mutations;;
None!
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2132

Postby Lioashu » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:57 am

mark
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolflover34 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:58 am

Username;;wolflover34
Name;; Kimono
Gender;; (biological required)Male
Gif;; (make sure the gif/link works and shows!!) https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ani ... 1122073318
How do they spend their winter?;; (minimum of 300 words, no max.)with christmas cheer and hot cocoa he loves it!
Extra;; (one allowed, but not required)can he have a cute little wolf hat?
Throw me to the WOLVES and I'll return leading the pack!
wolflover34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:05 pm

if I don't get the baby Im trying for im going to try for this one if I have time... I love her!
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:52 pm

Username;; Spirit23wolf
Name;; Tundra
Gender;; Male
Gif;; https://giphy.com/gifs/snow-winter-forest-N7ZiLbtDr84Yo
How do they spend their winter?;; Tundra loves winter it is his favourite season
Extra;; (one allowed, but not required)
wip
Last edited by Spirit23Wolf on Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kamelgirl » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:45 am

username ;; kamelgirl
    name ;; rei
    gif ;; <33
    how do they spend their winter? ;; when she was very young, rei lived in a country that was warm for the entire year. she rarely even got rain, let alone snow. so when she turned eighteen and finally moved north, she was fascinated when she first saw the white, fluffy snowflakes falling from the sky. since then, winter has always been her favorite season.

due to her childhood spent in the heat, rei has no tolerance for cold weather and always has to wear several layers of clothes. despite this, many of her favorite activities are outside. she loves sledding, for example, though she's not very good at it - all her attempts so far have ended up against a tree trunk (thankfully without any injuries). the first time she went sledding, she ended up crashing seven times and had nearly destroyed her friend's sled by the time she was dragged away.

rei is a frequent visitor to the ice rink as well. this is, probably, the one winter activity she isn't completely awful at. though she's not quite at performance level, rei is very good at skating and can pull off many different stunts on the ice. wheneer she skates, she always draws a crowd, which in turn prompts her to do more and more dangerous stunts to show off. most of rei's friends have banned themselves from the ice rink to spare themselves a heart attack.

rei's other outdoor interests range from building snowmen (rei's artistic skill leaves something to be desired, but her enthusiasm more than makes up for it) to skiing (that time she really DID injure herself. we don't talk about that incident), but she still enjoys quieter winter pastimes. on christmas eve, it's a tradition for her to curl up of the sofa with a mug of hot chocolate and watch the polar express. she'll mock the animation, storyline, and charaacters all the way through, but at heart it's her most favorite christmas movie. [324/300]
    extra ;;
Last edited by kamelgirl on Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

i like cats
rimeclan

avatar by jishokoi, siggie art by me
kamelgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero The Corgi King » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:01 am

res
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Nero The Corgi King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 pm

Res?

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:25 am

up, no forms qualify. will go to the first qualifying form

I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:13 am

kamelgirl wrote:
    username ;; kamelgirl
    name ;; rei
    gif ;; <33
    how do they spend their winter? ;; when she was very young, rei lived in a country that was warm for the entire year. she rarely even got rain, let alone snow. so when she turned eighteen and finally moved north, she was fascinated when she first saw the white, fluffy snowflakes falling from the sky. since then, winter has always been her favorite season.

due to her childhood spent in the heat, rei has no tolerance for cold weather and always has to wear several layers of clothes. despite this, many of her favorite activities are outside. she loves sledding, for example, though she's not very good at it - all her attempts so far have ended up against a tree trunk (thankfully without any injuries). the first time she went sledding, she ended up crashing seven times and had nearly destroyed her friend's sled by the time she was dragged away.

rei is a frequent visitor to the ice rink as well. this is, probably, the one winter activity she isn't completely awful at. though she's not quite at performance level, rei is very good at skating and can pull off many different stunts on the ice. wheneer she skates, she always draws a crowd, which in turn prompts her to do more and more dangerous stunts to show off. most of rei's friends have banned themselves from the ice rink to spare themselves a heart attack.

rei's other outdoor interests range from building snowmen (rei's artistic skill leaves something to be desired, but her enthusiasm more than makes up for it) to skiing (that time she really DID injure herself. we don't talk about that incident), but she still enjoys quieter winter pastimes. on christmas eve, it's a tradition for her to curl up of the sofa with a mug of hot chocolate and watch the polar express. she'll mock the animation, storyline, and charaacters all the way through, but at heart it's her most favorite christmas movie. [324/300]
    extra ;;

congrats!

SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me