Based on Click to view
Artist PastelCupid [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hot cocoa sprinkles pillowtail - CLOSED

Postby PastelCupid » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:13 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage
Hey guys! i was kinda messing around with the brushes and i found a size that looks like flipping sparkles or yet sprinkles!!!
so i made this baby <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by PastelCupid on Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hot cocoa sprinkles pillowtail

Postby magnapinna » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:24 pm

Username: orcinus.
Name: Angel
Story: After accidently gotten glue and sparkles on her fur it were quite impossible for her to get it off, Teling peope that it just were something new with the christmas theme.

-pfp by lifora
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ginger. » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:42 am

Username: .Ginger.
Name: Choc
Story: "It was the night before Christmas and my family and I were baking Christmas cookies. Goodness, was I a mess! I went crazy with syrup and sprinkles that I ended up spilling them all over me. Now I have sugary sweet markings on my fur, haha. Whoops!"
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mantleray » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:48 am

Username: MetalheadMolly
Name: Cocoa
Story: "Well, I got these sprinkles when I was much younger. It was Christmas Eve and my family was making everything for Christmas dinner in advance. Being the excited little boy I was, I kept running around and messing around in the kitchen. My mother told me to stop, but I of course didn't listen. At one point, I had knocked something over with my tail. It happened to be sprinkles and syrup. At first I was upset at the feeling, but now, it morphed with my fur, is permanent, and feels normal. I've grown to like it."

❝ Hypothesis: All the worlds
that almost were matter
just as much as the
one we’re in. ❞

credit

Mantleray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:04 pm

Username: Galipaygo
Name: Ginger
Story: Wip
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:43 am

Username
stormserpent
Name
Cliff
Story
Cliff was a very busy pillowtail and he almost never had time to eat, he had this idea of edible fur so he could lick his fur whenever he got hungry. This worked well for a while until some pillowtail played a prank on him, they swapped out his glue solution, with superglue, and when he tried to lick it off it stayed, he tried to get it off but he never had the time to fix it, he just left it there, luckily he usually used candy and this time sprinkles, so it won't spoil or rot. Cliff's unique fur style attracted a lot of attention some admiration and some disgust, he didn't ever find the pillowtail that had swapped out his glue, but the air around him always smells sweet and sugary.
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {smug lemon} » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:04 am

Username: {smug lemon}
Name: Miffin
Story: It was a cold December day when MIffin decided he needed a change. It was his favorite season; after all, it was the most wonderful time of the year. On that day, he was sitting in his cozy movie-watching spot. He decided to put on his favorite holiday movie: Rudolph! As he rewatched it for the trillionth time, he became suddenly inspired. Looking at his brown, dull fur, he felt dissatisfied, and quickly grabbed the closest things next to him; a red marker, a bottle of various sprinkles, and white spray paint. In a flash, his fur was festive and covered in sprinkles, and he had a red shiny nose just like Rudolph. However, to his surprise, by the new year, it was still there. But Miffin wouldn't ever complain about his amazing festive fur.
i don't use cs much anymore. number 1 N Harmonia lover‼️‼️
{smug lemon}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:58 pm

stormserpent wrote:
Username
stormserpent
Name
Cliff
Story
Cliff was a very busy pillowtail and he almost never had time to eat, he had this idea of edible fur so he could lick his fur whenever he got hungry. This worked well for a while until some pillowtail played a prank on him, they swapped out his glue solution, with superglue, and when he tried to lick it off it stayed, he tried to get it off but he never had the time to fix it, he just left it there, luckily he usually used candy and this time sprinkles, so it won't spoil or rot. Cliff's unique fur style attracted a lot of attention some admiration and some disgust, he didn't ever find the pillowtail that had swapped out his glue, but the air around him always smells sweet and sugary.

you win <3 the art as well with the story were great!

.Ginger. wrote:Username: .Ginger.
Story: "It was the night before Christmas and my family and I were baking Christmas cookies. Goodness, was I a mess! I went crazy with syrup and sprinkles that I ended up spilling them all over me. Now I have sugary sweet markings on my fur, haha. Whoops!"

You get three honorable mentions! <3 i likes how you worded it!

cini. wrote:
------------------------------------------

Username: cini.
Name: Cacao
Story: When he was very young, he was playing around with glue and some sprinkles and thought,"Ooh, I should glue some sprinkles on my fur. Then I can make some friends once winter break is over!" So he did that, but once winter break was over and he returned to school, all of the other kiddos made fun of him because he looked "weird" with the sprinkles all over his body. Some called him "Sprinkle-Face" or "Smelly-Sequins." Once he left, he attempted to remove all of the sprinkles, but some wouldn't budge. He was left with a silly pattern all over himself. He learned to love it but to this day he is still called "Sprinkle-Face" and "Smelly-Sequins."

you also get three honorable mentions <3
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:32 am

Ciel Phantomhive. wrote:
stormserpent wrote:
Username
stormserpent
Name
Cliff
Story

you win <3 the art as well with the story were great!

.Ginger. wrote:Username: .Ginger.

You get three honorable mentions! <3 i likes how you worded it!

cini. wrote:

Username: cini.
Name: Cacao
Story: When he was very young, he was playing around with glue and some sprinkles and thought,"Ooh, I should glue some sprinkles on my fur. Then I can make some friends once winter break is over!" So he did that, but once winter break was over and he returned to school, all of the other kiddos made fun of him because he looked "weird" with the sprinkles all over his body. Some called him "Sprinkle-Face" or "Smelly-Sequins." Once he left, he attempted to remove all of the sprinkles, but some wouldn't budge. He was left with a silly pattern all over himself. He learned to love it but to this day he is still called "Sprinkle-Face" and "Smelly-Sequins."

you also get three honorable mentions <3

thank you so much!!! he's amazing!!!

also congrats on the honorable mentions!!
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hot cocoa sprinkles pillowtail - CLOSED

Postby .Ginger. » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:51 am

Congratulations Storm! I really loved your art and whole form.
Thank you very much for the HMs!!! <3
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me